All Comments on 'Silver Anniversary Present'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
KarnevilKarnevilabout 1 year ago

I'm not sure who was worst, The wife? It was obvious she would eventually cheat, or at least seriously consider it. The first "innocent" date isn't really what you'd expect any normal woman to ask for. And she showed her true colours by eagerly accepting her husband's offer.

The husband? He was dumb enough to let her go on said "innocent" date, and then offer her the gift, really? Is anybody that stupid? Then he acts even dumber by leaving the lovers alone for ten days. It also turns out he's just as bad by cheating with the first woman he meets.

Or the lover? I think we're supposed to have sympathy for him because he's young and innocent. I'm sorry, it doesn't happen like that, he was old enough to know exactly what he was doing and deserved a sharp reminder the very next time he said anything after first meeting her.

Quite a good story though, and despite my comments on their actions I understand people are complex, and prone to do inexplicable things. The problem is that we had nobody to side with. The were all totally untrustworthy and selfish. Even Harry, after all he was actually tempted to go swanning off with Karen again. I wonder just how long it will be before one of them gets the urge, and somehow justifies it to themselves when they cheat again.

All in all I quite enjoyed it. An interesting plot and well written. And I guess if you can't like a character, the next best thing is to hate them.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

nothing like the willing cuckold that gets some on the side and he becomes the bad guy.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

It was a good story. I think it would have been better if author had not introduced the old plot line of Harry meeting Karen. The likelihood of Harry meeting someone like Karen is a bit of a stretch, but, more importantly, it subtracted from the dilemma that Harry was facing with his wife.

MightyheartMightyheartabout 1 year ago

No husband gives a date pass and a night pass.

Well written but no likable character.

Wavedave45Wavedave45about 1 year ago

Where is Oliver getting his Phd? I'd like to know so I can make fun of people who has kids that go there since they let high functioning retards enroll in Phd programs there. If the Phd students are this stupid then the undergrads pursuing on one of those "stupid people" majors must be the reason we have warning labels like "Do not eat iPod Shuffle."

Hell I'll admit it. I was a late bloomer. Shy and awkward as fuck at about his age. I still wouldn't have shacked up with a 49 year old woman. The 2 type of men in their 20s that screw women this old are either fuck bois that want a story to tell or pathetic men that have no other options. You could be a kissless virgin and that would be fine. But the moment you resort to screwing old women you've crossed that threshold to being pathetic. Any sane man that has little to no options would reach a moment while disrobing for sex for the first time. They will stop and ask themselves "Is this the best I can do? But her looks are gone and is so desperate feel a man lust for her that she is going to cheat on her husband with me because she knows that I'm so pathetic I won't turn her down. If this woman was 20 years younger she wouldn't give me the time of day. You know what? Fuck it, I'm getting an escort" He'd then apologize because the meatloaf she made is giving him the shits. He'd leave. He'd pull out 2000 or so from the bank since if he was going to do this then it should be epic. And he'd find the hottest upper-mid class escort that 2000 would cost him (since I'm fairly certain a full blown high class one is more than 2000). And you know what? Literally everybody would respect him for this decision.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Great story but I really didn't enjoy it. Harry is a complete idiot and Michelle isn't much better. So that pretty left me with two very unlikable characters to watch this train wreck unfold. Really doubt that in real life that this marriage would last.

Like I said this is still a great story and thanks for posting.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 1 year ago

Great story filled with idiot characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave both my exes 3 chances after they cheated on me BUT it was never the same and there was always a little mistrust I think these two might be a little the same BUT a good story (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Check off the criteria for good writing as accomplished.

The plot line is one which is feasible as happening, considering the expressed love the husband has for his wife; a gift of love, in whatever form, is still a gift of the heart, however misdirected. The wife's emotional response and journey down the rabbit hole is also a logical one to assume developing.

Did I "like" the plotline? Not particularly. I didn't find it erotic, and it made me sad. But it was well thought outm well delivered, and engendered an emotional response that was in itself real. What more can a writer wish for?

Keep writing.

MLJ

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Yeah, Harry shoulda mopped the floor with his lil disrespectful ass. She could go love on him in the hospital.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

I appreciate the attempt but this has all the elements of a cuck story.

Michelle is an unsympathetic whore that of course gets fucked better than she ever did by her much younger, far better endowed lover.

She lies, takes advantage and humiliates her husband on purpose. She is less sympathetic than herpes.

Harry is a pathetic caricature of a man who doesn't lay down the law when boundaries are crossed and runs away after finally getting tired of having Oliver's leftovers rubbed in his face.

His little one off on the trail hardly rectifies the ridiculous amount of damage the idiot Michelle inflicted.

They then go on to have pathetic sex until it gets up to maybe average, mediocre sex at best .(By your own comparison, Oliver satisfied Michelle at levels her husband never could, at least physically).

This is a traditional cuck story and I hate them.

Harry never got his balls back.

Appreciate your work though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Decent story. But it's hard to love it with such simple-minded people making asinine decisions. Still enjoyed it enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just can’t get past the ridiculous premise that a spouse in a loving and rewarding relationship would come up with the idea to have their partner fuck someone else….as a reward for being a good spouse.

.

Well written, as per usual.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wonderful characters -- 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The premise just wasn't well done and held little interest. Another "husband as pimp" kind of idea. Most of the characters seemed dumber than rocks and the dialogue seemed stilted. You've done much better work than this story.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

Vandimoium (yeah I probably miss spelled) wrote a similar story. But it was more realistic. Harry (Like the character in V's story went full simp) And that's always a mistake. And with Michelle flaunting her boy toy @ the BBQ, she was showing disrespect to Harry. And it's a hard pill for you betas to swallow, but openly disrespecting does not equate to love.

If Harry had testicular fortitude (simps never do) he'd have sent divorce papers to the wife and made new memories for himself..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good story but come on man. Michelle and her toy boy would have been fucking like minks from the time Harry left until he got back. Only way it's not happening is if Michelle thinks it a setup so Harry can divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Going with the fact that he does give the one off if he knew when she did the second time why didn't he at that point stand up and say enough? Why wait for the BBQ incident? He also should have marched upstairs that first night and ended it. He should have said one time and one time only, not all night.

Lastly, after what she said and sounded he knows he cannot compete with that guy sexually so why bother? He should just get his rocks off and who cares how she feels? And he is not even. One night with Karen does not make up for all the sex she had with the other younger guy.

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

Well done, but hard to believe. Maintaining a relationship is so hard these days, almost impossible, that to introduce something so volatile as another lover into the mix seems suicidal. But, it's a story, and an enjoyable read. Thanks.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Oliver was a bumbling idiot with women but, he eats Michelle to multiple orgasms their first time together???

Harry was stupid for offering this "gift" to Michelle but, with the way things were going between her and Oliver it looked like a good chance it would happen anyway.

It makes sense that 25 years worth of good marriage between two people who do still love each other is worth fighting for and trying to save.

That being said ... The easy way I'm which Michelle blatantly disrespected Harry in multiple ways and on multiple occasions does make me doubt how sincere her love is. Especially when combined with the excuses for her behavior and her blatant hypocrisy when Harry told her of the events on his walking holiday. He might have been better off ending up with one of the sisters.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 1 year ago

Just one comment on an otherwise pretty good story—no way in hell does boy you describe Oliver as preform like you have him doing the first time. In fact HE’D PROBABLY BE LUCKY TO MAKE 20 STROKES. Later on—yeah, but that first time makes suspension of disbelief impossible—at least for me.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

An interesting take on a story line less common, the husband giving the wife strange as a gift. I think this is as realistic as the Martian Slut Ray,but still interesting.

My one big problem is the reconciliation , it was too easy. Harry rightfully regrets his part in it,but Michelle totally blew the boundaries around the gift. She goes all night with Oliver, flaunting the fact that being older Harry can't match a 20 something year old,and worse giving the impression that Michelle finds him lacking. Her flaunting her relationship at the BBQ was just plain cruel, it ass designed to humiliate him. If she was angry at 'the gift' she should have told him she was angry, not humiliate him. And she constantly blames him,when she took it way,way past what he had said.

Wrapped in his guilt, Harry is just too nice. He should have walked out after telling Michelle she had fallen for a 20 something year old&,she could have him and walk out. He should have gone on his trip without telling her, let her stew on what she did. If she fucked Oliver it would be over.

Not saying he had to go BTB but she never felt the pain he did, she never IMO acknowledges it. She had to feel the pain of losing him to understand how he felt when she went ga ga over Oliver and rubbed his nose in it..and even when he gets back she humiliates him, tells him she had further sex with Oliver bc she thought he enjoyed it...when she knew darn well he didn't, the next morning says so. The ending needed more depth, more pain&she had to show more contrition. She was right about one thing, a spouse is supposed to protect their partner,even from themselves. She most certainly could have turned down his gift, but when she did sleep with Oliver she forgot him, didn't give him a thought, slept with Oliver all night then acted like he didn't matter or that she had broken the rules of something so stupid.

Basically it was too easy for her to get him back.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Hopefully, it will be all right for them!

4

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

Well written, but unrelatable and unlikeable characters. Didn't like the story, but 4 stars for the writing skill (except for the one place where Michelle became Susan!)

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Another favorite author posting second rate stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No love, no honour, no respect. Just a pitiful man and a bitch.

Give this marriage 3 months at most.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

I liked the story and enjoyed reading it, but it wasn’t the best, so only awarded 4*’s

It was a strange “gift” that Harry gave to the wife he loved as a 25 year anniversary present - what was he thinking!!?? I think Michelle was too easily accepting of the chance to fuck a young guy and didn’t appear to give much thought to what it would do to her marriage.

For a shy, timid and inexperienced boy, his first time performance was quite remarkable: multiple orgasms for Michelle and the staying power of a seasoned porn stud was not realistic. I was expecting him to shoot his load the moment Michelle dropped her dress and stood in corset and stockings, but he managed to keep his “powder dry” for an awesome performance!!

I also noted that “Susan” appeared in the first sex session - an annoying mistake.

However, having said the above I did get pleasure out of reading the story and how the two main protagonists evolved and tried to patch up their marriage - I’d like to think they did make a success of it and got their spark back in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Page 2 has Oliver getting head from Michelle then her name suddenly changes to Susan then back again . What ever happened to the pictures she took of Oliver ? Did she keep them and hide them from her husband? Did Oliver keep the pics of her ? Is Harry even aware of them ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Nah

I usually enjoy your work. Although your writing was good here there was nothing about the story I liked. No characters were likable. No sense of love or Justice or reconciliation. Nothing. Nowhere near your good stuff. I do hope you continue to post though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked it

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

An excellently paced case of two people who have not processed their own emotions. Also, both are imperfect at trying to anticipate the pros and cons the other is struggling with. The ‘shock absorbers’ of both partners work very well to get them, maybe never but further along in being in a good loving relationship. But a

very crooked road with great risk of going over the edge … or hitting a speeding ‘my half is in the middle’ oncoming driver.

4*

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Addendum. …

It woulda been a 5* if a paragraph or two had shown the transition of Oliver to, if not a pussy-hound, at least comfident with young women and that Harry and Michelle were aware of the positive consequence of BOTH of their efforts.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

The reconciliation was brought on way too easy, Michelle the slut didn't deserve a second chance because she didn't atone for her betrayal and disrespect. Husband should have ventured to the Italian Dolomites and regained his self respect.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Nah, not your usual standard, you are a better writer than what this story shows

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is possibly the best of the LW stories. You explore the experience of voluntarily allowing one partner to step outside the marriage, the aftermath, but most of all their feelings as it is happening and afterwards. What showed me how good the story is was that I found myself skipping over the sex scenes because I was almost obsessed with finding out what would happened to them. Well, not quite obsessed and I will read the sex scenes right after breakfast. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

RAAC warning. Her first extramarital sex was sanctioned. After that one, she cheated. And the idiot took her back?

He really is a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It started out as Harry's fault, but Michelle turned into a whore and Oliver, though "shy", was her master. I think if another young, handsome, well-hung guy came along, her panties would fall off again. Harry should meet Karen again, after he divorces the slut Karen, and try to make a life with her... IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF KAREN WAS KNOCKED UP, by Oliver!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nah, he should have dumped her and taken up with Karen. The slut would have been back with Oliver in a flash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oliver's shy? I think it's just an act to be intimate with Michelle. At the dinner, she led him through feeling her breasts. Amazingly, Harry said little. No way! While his 25th anniv. gift to her, a night with Michelle, was idiotic- it's playing with fire taking the chance that it could lead to more, which it did- but Michelle went overboard. Not only did she fuck him through the night & the morning, but also some other times.

--- The BBQ actions were totally disrespectful & humiliating. Oliver should've been told he's person non grata well prior to that; if he showed up, he'd be asked to leave. Worse to worse, Harry should've told Michelle that she could be with Oliver & he'll contact a lawyer for a divorce. That should wake her up.

--- The usual- she did this now, will she want to have an affair again, but now behind Harry's back? As stupid as the initial gift was, I'll put it down to a free pass by a grateful husband, but his wife took it miles further. And when he has his affair, she dares to be angry at that? A 1 nighter vs. several? 3 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very realistic. No real villains, and no plaster saints, either. The dimwits who read/meltdown/comment on this site don't seem to comprehend that life and human nature are not either/or and black/white choices. No, life and human interaction are fueled by the actions of incongruent and imperfect beings. In my practice, most unfaithful partners I counsel love their partners, many intensely. Cheating occurs for as many different reasons as there are people.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Oh I liked the idea, nicely written, good descriptive piece

maninconnmaninconn12 months ago
Sweet story!

Real life loves prevails after double mid life crisis. Well done!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, ya talked us all out of doing that for sure...

kamdev99008kamdev9900812 months ago

Reconcillation but not RAAC

an interesting tale with good and happy ending

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

1 star - this only works out in fantasy stories.

It has been my personal experience in real life situations similar to this one, you NEVER EVER get back the intimacy you shared before the mistake. The spark you had when you first met, is somehow tarnished and dull forever after.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Giod start but went very tame and well just dissapointng

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is total garbage, 1) just because you get an ok for a one time fling, it shows lack of respect, honor, loyalty, and love if you do it, so many men refuse those opportunities mostly because we love, honor, and cherish our wives and some because we know it is a test of our virtues. 2) she failed, because women don't have honor, and are very entitled, she also cheated an additional 5-6 times. 3) it is a FACT cheating hurts men ten times more than women. We suffer way more and way longer, fidelity is hard wired into men's DNA, it is the best way to attempt to ensure paternity because as men we can never be guaranteed that the child is ours! Women not only can't understand this they can't even comprehend it.

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
Not

Not an advert for Victoria's Secrets as neither Karen or Michelle wore panties.

smmhomesmmhome7 months ago

I appreciate this story. You attempted, and in many ways succeeded, in providing a less "narcissistic or just outrageous" behaving cheater. For me, your story helped me clarify the residual issue(s), a complete lack of understanding of, or compassion for, your partner.

We have two options. Option A) She's married 20 years and she is oblivious to the fact that her partner values monogamy & its benefits (e.g., whether perceived or real, the accompanying love, intimacy, security, etc.). This exhibits an utter lack of understanding of your lifetime partner, specifically with regards to his/her fundamental relationship beliefs . ... and I would suggest that has some pretty powerful implications.

Option B) She's married 20 years and she does understand how her partner values monogamy. She cheats despite this understanding. This exhibits a complete lack of compassion for her partner. Are we now back to "narcissistic or just outrageous" behavior.

So, given the intent of your tale, are we back to what are the implications of.... if, after 20+ years of marriage, you have no clue if (and also therefore why) your partner values the commitment of monogamy made at the inception of your partnership... if that's true, what does that say about you and your level of interest in, and care for, your partner?

Comment Epilogue: I'm specifically avoiding two issues, communication and consensual non-monogamy. Consensual swingers are just fine, but not relevant to this discussion, because that wouldn't be a story about breaking boundaries of fidelity... or cheating. Thus, it would be out of scope with respect to how you characterized the intent and purpose of this story. Lack of communication is a magical solution for an excuse in any situation, for any behavior. Oops, it was a misunderstanding is a lazy excuse for a partner. Misunderstandings happen all the time in our lives. Misunderstandings like buying a bottle of white wine instead of red... not misunderstandings (in an otherwise 20+ year committed, monogamous relationship) over fucking somebody else for several weeks.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit7 months ago

The story is good, but you opened a can of worms that wasn’t addressed. Michelle told Harry that she loved Oliver. He never broached that it wasn’t “just sex”, not after his walk to the travel agent, and not after returning home. Also, he gave her “one night”, it’s unlikely that he expected her to use their marital bed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES