Silver Anniversary Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what to say or if I even want to go through with it, but we are getting closer and it's becoming more of a risk."

***

Michelle told Oliver that Harry was ok with them getting closer. He was staggered by the prospect of actually being with Michelle. Age difference or not he knew he was in love with her. And it was for that reason that he genuinely didn't want to do anything that would harm her or her marriage.

The following week Michelle approached Harry quietly and mentioned Oliver taking her out on Friday, the inference was obvious.

Oliver's mouth was agape at how stunning Michelle looked wearing an elegant figure hugging bodycon evening dress. It accentuated her voluptuous figure, Her hips might be a bit wider these days but her bum was still a fantastic pear shape, helped by the heels.

Michelle smiled, telling Oliver to put his tongue away, but she was delighted by his reaction. The following dinner and wine were exquisite, while the atmosphere remained highly charged. Michelle knew Harry was out with some friends and would stop over, so they went back home after some post meal drinks.

Michelle took charge, she led Oliver to the bedroom and asked him to unzip her dress, letting it slowly fall and pool at her feet as she turned back toward him. Oliver was dumbstruck at her elegant beauty, standing in a corset and stockings. He had no idea someone as mature and respectable could be so transformed into such a sexual goddess.

Oliver surprised her by asking to take a photograph with his phone, saying he wanted to cherish the moment for ever. It wasn't something Michelle had done before, but she surprised herself by trying a few poses; she dropped a hip and moved a heeled foot forward to enhance her shape. Then she turned the tables taking Oliver's phone from him and taking his photo. After a couple of shots, she suggested he had far too many clothes on. He wasted no time in undressing, Michelle was delighted by his strong and fit torso and flashes of abs and muscles before a girthy and very erect cock suddenly appeared. Much to his embarrassment Michelle insisted on taking more photos, saying she wanted mementos as well.

Oliver's hands glided all over her satin corset and silk stockings. The way he slowly undressed her with almost reverence was sensuous, she enjoyed his reactions to discovering her body. Michelle pushed her chest forward for him, Oliver wasted no time in cupping her large fleshy mounds whilst moving in to kiss her. Eventually breaking the kiss, Oliver's head dropped to devour her breasts.

Michelle knelt down and placed his cock between her cleavage, squeezing her breasts around it. They were so big Oliver's cock almost disappeared, some adept movements had Oliver groaning. Just as he was thinking nothing could feel better, he looked down to see a smiling Michelle lick down his whole length then back up never breaking eye contact. She teased relentlessly until he was begging for her to suck it; Michelle's smiled then her mouth engulfed his now ragingly hard cock.

The sucking action quickly had him on the verge of cumming; in response Oliver pushed Susan back onto the bed, he immediately plunged onto her newly trimmed pussy, licking and kissing with gusto, it felt extraordinarily erotic. She was aware of his strong hands continuing to explore her body and arched in response. At that point she wrapped her legs around his head. This drove Oliver on immediately giving Michelle her first orgasm, Oliver didn't stop and Michelle rolled into further multiple orgasms.

As she returned from her sexual high, Oliver moved up her body, kissing her mouth as his cock began pushing against her still spasming pussy. Michelle rolled him over, sat astride his stomach and ran her nails down his chest.

"My turn, just sit back and relax! I want this to be special for you."

She smiled and eased up to take his cock in hand and guide it into her. The feeling of being impaled was fantastic, readjusting to move up and back down a few times to take his impressive length. Michelle leant forward to kiss him before sitting upright and riding him slowly cowgirl. Oliver's eyes darted from her face, to her pussy sliding up and down his pole, and to her awesome bouncing tits. He took two big handfuls of her glorious orbs. His cock felt so big and powerful, filling her up, she was in heaven.

She was breathless as she continued riding him, "Mmm, how's that for you, you like that mature pussy baby?"

"I love it, it's the best thing I have ever experienced."

Michelle was delighted, she continued to ride him with slow deep movements. Then she felt a stirring deep inside and wasted no time in picking up the pace. She was riding him faster gasping between breaths.

"Oh fuck, you're going to make me come baby."

She rode him for all her worth now, Oliver was desperately trying to cling on, just as the flood gates opened, Michelle squealed in delight at her orgasm.

After a few minutes recovery, Michelle sighed, "Wow, that was wonderful."

"Mind blowing... You're better than my wildest dreams," agreed Oliver.

"We have all night honey, this is just the start and I've already cum four times, all bets are off."

It didn't take long before Michelle realised Oliver was hard again.

He nibbled her ear lobe and whispered into her ear, "My turn."

He spread her knees and settled his body between her legs, kissing her breasts and face all over. Whilst his cock pushed against her mound, he teased her remorselessly before sliding his hard cock back into her.

Michelle was delighted, "Mmm the benefit of youth, so eager and ready to go again."

Oliver took his time, his motions were steady, feeling every inch as he penetrated her. His hands ran over her body, he'd never seen anyone look so beautiful. Michelle clung to him desperately; enjoying the feel of his strongly muscled chest, cringing slightly as she saw her wedding ring run through Oliver's hair. However the most intense sensations stemmed from their continued deep and passionate kissing.

Oliver gave her everything he had, repeatedly ploughing into her. His earlier orgasm meant he was now in more control. Eventually he felt her convulsing into another orgasm which triggered his own; they both felt him cum, his cock throbbing into Michelle's married quim. He looked into her eyes and never broke contact until he had completed. Michelle had never experienced anything like it, the stare was so intense, he looked like he was about to cry. She was immersed in the emotion and ecstasy showing across his face which she cupped in her hands.

He gently withdrew and pulled her into a hug. His strong arms wrapping around her, providing a feeling of protection and reassurance. A little dazed, they basked in the afterglow of their erotic coupling and closeness of what they felt.

***

Time seemed to stand still for Harry, the room was silent. He had returned from a night drinking with some friends, struggling to get even remotely drunk. His mind jumped to what was happening upstairs. He could hear them moving around and a muffled conversation and then someone sitting on the bed.

Long minutes passed in silence, then he heard the first creak of the bed, the unmistakable sound of two people beginning to have sex. More movement and more noises continued. Then it got to a point where the creaking was regular and combined with muffled groans, it got quicker and louder.

There seemed no end to it and Harry thought he might be going insane. He had to get out... he stumbled out with no intent or idea of where he was going. He was an emotional wreck, fighting the images of Oliver and Michelle... of him fucking her and her loving it!

It was well after midnight before he returned home, at least the bedroom was now quiet. He felt so ashamed, he dried his cheeks, what on earth had he been thinking.

***

Harry was awoken by the first rays of sunlight filtering through the blinds, he must have fallen asleep on the couch the previous night.

Then noises from the bedroom brought back all the horrors of the night before, he moved through to the kitchen to get away from it, but not before hearing moaning from Michelle as he passed the bottom of the stairs.

They came into the kitchen on hour later hand in hand. Michelle in a short silk robe doing little to cover her, Oliver in jeans and no shirt. The fact Oliver was 20 years his junior and handsome wasn't lost on Harry... he has abs for fuck sake!

They looked at each other embarrassed before Michele managed, "Are you ok?"

Harry managed a smile bordering on a grimace. Turning to Oliver he said, "It's time for you to leave."

Michelle replied for him, "Oliver doesn't have anything on today; we thought he could hang out here."

Oliver chirped in at that comment, "Yeah and thanks for last night... and this morning Harry, Michelle has been absolutely amazing."

"That wasn't the deal, you really should leave... now!"

Oliver saw the look in Harry's eyes and dressed quickly, Harry noted Michelle's affectionate kiss at the door as he left.

"Asking him to stay today, really?"

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have asked, how are you really?"

"It was harder than I thought, I'd expected just the once... certainly not all night and the next morning."

"Oh shit, I thought you'd expect that... it was just natural that way, I didn't want just a transaction. Wait... have you been here all of the time? I thought you'd stay out at your mates."

"No I come home last night; I heard enough, I had to get out... it was quiet when I got back and I fell asleep downstairs, until you woke me up this morning with..."

She was kicking herself, she had gotten lost in her desire for Oliver and hadn't thought about where Harry was and if he was coping. Oh my God... if he had heard them, heard her; why hadn't they just gone to a hotel!

Michelle thought her night and morning had worked out perfectly, the best anniversary present ever. The sex had been wonderful, she revelled in her role as educator, that was short lived as Oliver was a quick learner and so fit, they were at it most of the night and went at it again in the morning. Now for the first time she realised that there might be some fall out.

"I've made some mistakes Harry, but you did say you were ok with this, I wouldn't have done it unless you had offered it."

That comment took all the wind out of Harry, the truth of it was both undeniable and unbearable.

Michelle saw the abject dejection in his face and regretted saying it, she went to hug him, "Don't worry it will be ok, it's all so raw at the moment, but it will get better."

***

Oliver couldn't quite comprehend his time with Michelle. She was a beautiful mature woman, so experienced and feminine and so confident. She'd took control in bed and he loved it, he'd finally broken a long drought and felt he could relax. He wondered if he really was in love with her, either way he was desperate to see her again.

Oliver made it obvious to Michelle that he would like nothing better than a repeat performance. Michelle rejected the idea, despite recalling the joy of their night together. Things had calmed down with Harry; although they didn't feel quite the same as before, she was certain they would get back to normal.

Her attitude changed gradually, Oliver was becoming very hard to resist and seeing him constantly wasn't helping. It had been a month since 'the present' and she began thinking that if they were discreet they could have another liaison. Harry had instigated it after all, so as long as she continued to love and care for him she could have some innocent fun; and it wouldn't be for too long, he'd find a girlfriend soon.

Oliver was in the house laying some flooring, it was hot and he had his top off but was still sweating in the heat. Michelle came back from shopping and they made eye contact, they both knew... knew they were going to fuck. Their bodies crashed together urgently, within seconds Oliver pushed her onto the dining room table, hitching her skirt up, he drove into her wet pussy fucking her hard. It was only minutes before Michelle orgasmed. He lifted her easily whilst still impaled inside her, walking over to the couch and sitting so Michelle was in a cowgirl position. She undid her blouse and bra allowing Oliver to feast on her breasts as she began riding him. As she picked up the pace her big tits bounced up and down in Oliver's face, he was in wonderland as she fucked him to orgasm.

Harry just knew! Michelle couldn't maintain eye contact with him but he couldn't bring himself to ask. He thought about confronting her or Oliver or letting the thing run its course. He had instigated this nightmare and he felt incredibly guilty. He supposed it was inevitable that Michelle would want more.

Michelle's emotions were in turmoil, not sure how she felt about things any more. There was certainly plenty of guilt, but she couldn't deny the excitement and feeling of fulfilment. Then she rationalised again that it wouldn't last forever and Harry wasn't missing out.

***

They were hosting the regular neighbourhood BBQ, neighbours and kids milling about as usual on a sunny day. As the day wore on and the drink flowed Harry noticed Michelle was spending more of her time with Oliver. She was dressed provocatively for her, with quite a bit of cleavage on show. So much for being discreet, Harry was furious but didn't want to call them out in front of everyone.

He approached them quietly. "Can you both spare me a couple of minutes, I just had an idea about the renovations and want to go over it in the study."

Harry smiled at their friends as he casually led the way inside with Michelle and Oliver following, once they were in the study he closed the door.

"What the fuck do you two think you are doing... trying to humiliate me in front of all our friends and family?"

Michelle stammered a reply, "You are over reacting Harry, no one noticed anything."

Harry glared at Oliver, "Like fuck am I, this is my house and you are leaving now."

Oliver was concerned by the anger Harry was barely holding in check, he might be older but Harry was no wimp, he knew he needed to avoid a confrontation.

"Harry's right Michelle, we're in the wrong, I'll leave."

"And you can cover yourself up and try acting like a wife instead of some tart."

Michelle was hurt by the statement, before looking down and realising just how much cleavage she had on show."

Harry took a calming breath before returning to the party and undertaking his role as genial host. A subdued and buttoned up Michelle re-joined a few minutes later with Oliver nowhere in sight. By 4pm everyone had left and they began clearing up.

Michelle broke the silence, "You didn't need to talk to Oliver that way, I think you scared him."

"Good he might get the message, maybe you will too."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're taking advantage... you're having an affair."

"I am not, you knew about it, it's not cheating. I can't just turn my emotions on and off."

"Great, first of all its multiple times, then I hear you and now

it's an emotional connection. It is an affair and I know you have been with him again, so it is cheating as well, add to that the humiliation at the BBQ and I think you have done everything I asked you not to do.

Michelle was stunned, how did he know, before thinking she lashed out, "You bastard, this was all your idea, if you really want the truth... I love fucking him!"

Michelle held her hand to her mouth, the tears stinging her eyes, "I'm sorry, I ...."

"I need to go."

"Don't, I'm sorry."

Harry stomped away from his home, he found himself doing a lot of walking these days, he wondered aimlessly trying to sort out his head and found himself passing through the local shopping centre. A travel centre caught his eye, looking in the window he saw a late offer due to cancelation for a walking trip to the alps. The details confirmed it was tour of Mount Blanc, something he had always wanted to do and departed the following Monday. He went into the shop, dropped his boss an email and booked it on the spot. The travel agent was over the moon, a quick easy sale just before closing up and on a trip they had effectively sold twice.

It was 6pm before he returned home. Michelle was in the living room nursing a large glass of wine.

"I've booked a trip to get away and think things through, it leaves Monday I will be away for 9 days."

"Don't do that we need to sort this out together."

She tried the mantra again but it was starting to lack conviction, "It was your idea!"

"Yeah the worst one I ever had, but you've gone well beyond a one off experience. I need to get away, this is driving me crazy. We both need some space to figure out what we want."

"I know what I want!"

"Are you sure, because if it's me you're not doing a very job of it. Your making it pretty clear you want him."

Michelle couldn't stop the tears, "Please don't run off we need to sort this out!"

***

Harry had to rush to get everything organised for his trip but he managed and found himself in an alpine chalet in Chamonix meeting the other nine guests on the guided walking tour. The others were mostly English and a mix of single and couples. He took a last look at his phone, 30 missed calls and texts from Michelle, before switching it off for the trip.

The first day of walking was awesome, cable cars helped with the initial ascent and the views were mind blowing. Their small group had plenty to see and talk about; Harry got on particularly well with a couple he assumed were lesbians. He quickly realised they were actually sisters and confessed his error. They both laughed, saying they were pleased to be considered so exotic. Angela was an attractive blonde and the eldest sister in her late 40's, she had just suffered a difficult divorce. Karen her younger sister by two years, with an curly mop of red hair was a walking enthusiast and insisted Angela came on the trip with her rather than 'wallow in misery'.

They tended to stick together on the trail and at meal times, Harry found himself very attracted to Angela and they shared the pain of their relationships. He tried to explain his current position and needing time apart from his wife, Angela was sympathetic, while Karen was the more wary and abrupt of the two.

"You wasted no time becoming friends with us, have you cheated on your wife before?"

Harry grimaced at that, "No, not in the way you mean, but I did something way stupider, and it did involve cheating on my marriage vows."

Karen immediately got angry, but Angela sensed there was more to it. Surprising himself, Harry started sharing his current dilemma in full and honest detail with the sisters, emphasising his role in things and how he'd made a huge mistake and got things horribly wrong.

Angela asked, "Do you still love her?

Harry nodded reluctantly.

"Well try again, whatever it takes... you did put her in that position."

Karen held a different view, "You made a mistake, but you're taking all of the blame on yourself. She should have said no and she could have stopped at any point. I would say it is her that fucked it up, she's had little regard for you since starting with her new lover."

Harry try to absorb Karen's harsh assessment of his wife; it made him feel better somehow. They had both got the initial night wrong but Michelle had cheated after that and looked like she was going to do it again. She might even be doing it now... fuck!

As sisters they were very different; Angela really did have lovely nature. It frustrated her sister as that contributed to her repeatedly forgiving her pig of a cheating husband for years before their eventual split.

The following day Karen hung back on the trail and caught Harry alone, she was feisty as usual.