Silver Anniversary Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to back the fuck off with Angela, you are married and that is the last thing she needs."

Harry thought about it for a few moments, "Yeah you're right, there are all sorts of reasons it would be a bad idea."

Karen looked surprised, "Right... we're agreed then?"

"She is lovely and I like her a lot but I am not right for her. I am still married and the last thing I need is more complications, she reminds me a little bit too much of my wife. She's lovely and I wouldn't want to hurt her, anyway I like her sweet talking sister more."

Karen laughed, "Yeah... and you can fuck right off!"

Harry roared with laughter with Karen joining in, it took a while before they calmed down. It felt so good to laugh... a real side splitting belly laugh. They had made so much noise Angela came to see what on earth was going on.

Once recovered Harry said, "Me and Karen were just agreeing that we should all be good friends and not complicate anything, I really need some someone to talk to and laugh with at the moment... would that be OK with you?"

Angela looked confused by the whole weird conversation, "Of course, anyway we're already friends."

They were as thick of thieves after that, enjoying both the scenery which was absolutely stunning and great camaraderie. Both enabled Harry to rest his troubled mind and relax at least for some of the time.

On the final night of the holiday Harry was lying on his bunk checking his travel arrangements when his chalet door eased open. She walked in and slipped into his bed.

"I thought we agreed this was a bad idea."

"It would be a bad idea for Angela she would fall for you, she needs some time by herself and to regain her confidence. I on the other hand just want to fuck."

"And this is a good idea for me... how?"

"You need to even things up with your wife, if you don't do this you are going to continue to feel like you've lost out. That unfairness is as much of a problem as all the rest of it. So I am doing you a favour really; besides you're about to have a hell of a night."

Harry laughed, "I think you lack confidence and you tend to skirt around issues rather than getting to the point."

"I lack patience as well, so why don't you stop talking and start fucking me."

Harry did as he was told, pulling her into a smouldering kiss, his hand gripping her arse firmly. They kissed passionately, before Harry moved down nibbling her neck and breasts. As he moved further down, Karen spread her legs letting Harry plant a kiss directly on her mound. He gently eased her legs further apart as he kissed her upper thighs before returning to his goal. Karen was in ecstasy, she could see Harry gauging her reactions, as he brushed her pussy with his lips her whole body tensed. The feeling intensified as he focused on kissing and sucking her clit and sliding a finger in to stimulate her g spot.

Her orgasm arrived quickly, she was still revelling in the aftershock when Harry steered his body between her thighs. Her mouth opened wide to welcome his probing tongue, moaning into her mouth as he entered her. Harry pushed forward steadily but relentlessly, easing slightly before feeding more of himself into her. He began pumping his cock slowly and deeply inside the now delirious Karen. Harry continued to pick up his pace; Karen was panting heavily, gasping, it drove Harry on. Just as he was getting close, she started bucking back, she was an absolute dynamo spurred on by the feeling of his hard cock filling her up.

Her voice turned into a deep groan, "Ooo fuck... cumming."

Her pussy seemed to grip his cock as she came, and it was all that was needed to send him over the edge, shooting his load deep inside her. They relaxed in each other's arms, both silently thinking that it was more than fucking, they felt a connection.

***

Oliver came over on the Monday hoping for another session with Michelle when he thought Harry would be at work, only to find her in tears.

"Harry left."

From her tone Oliver knew Harry hadn't just left for work, "Where did he go?"

"The Alps on a walking holiday, he's wanted to do it for years and then just took off without me."

"Did he say anything about us?"

"He said we were having an affair and I was a cheat and that he hated it."

"Shit, I am sorry, we said we wouldn't let this happen, you were just too irresistible."

"But it was all his idea."

"We've gone way further than he intended, we rubbed his face into it and the BBQ and was a mistake."

"Maybe a little but he is over reacting, he must have got off on the idea of me taking a lover."

"I'm not sure he does... not really; I think he was trying to give you something special. I can't imagine loving someone so much to even contemplate that. I need to apologise to him, we've gone way beyond what he outlined at the start."

They both knew it was over without having to say the words.

***

Michelle met Harry on their doorstep as he returned.

"Have you been seeing him?"

"Just once briefly to talk to... to say goodbye, he moved back home last week, he said he needed to apologise but couldn't face you."

Harry nodded and retrieved his rucksack from the car. Michelle's spine shivered, wondering if she had given a different answer would Harry simply have driven away.

They talked, mostly small things about home and the trip; it was cordial enough but avoided the elephant in the room. It felt like they had lost the intimacy and connection and they were both distracted, lost in their own thoughts.

Once the tears started down Michelle's face she couldn't stop them. Harry cuddled her, it was an automatic reaction after so many years together.

"I have fucked everything up haven't I?"

"Maybe we both did?"

"I thought you were into me being with another guy."

"No it was intended as a gift, a stupid arrogant one but a gift non the less. It was meant as a one off reward for years of marriage devotion and being the best wife I could have hoped for. It never crossed my mind you could stop being those things."

"I am sorry, I got so wrapped up with him, it didn't mean anything, not really. I don't want to lose you."

Harry sighed, "I hope you still feel like that after..."

Harry took a deep breath, "Well after I confess... that I went with someone else on the holiday."

Michelle thought she had misheard, her Harry wouldn't ever do something like that, but his ashen face confirmed the words.

"You fucking hypocrite... how could you!"

"I am sorry, I felt abandoned, lonely and mixed up. I didn't know if you were still seeing Oliver, it wasn't my greatest decision, probably only ever made one worse one."

"Who is she?"

Just someone I met on holiday, as you said it didn't mean anything, I won't see her again."

Michelle heard the echo of her own words, but it didn't hurt any less. Harry had started this mess, called her a cheat and then cheated himself. She was about to release the building anger when her own actions flashed back into her mind. If she hadn't seen Oliver again, Harry would never have found someone else; he wouldn't have even gone on the holiday.

She stifled her doubts, "Where does that leave us?"

"It a big mess, I would say!"

"Do you want us to stay together?"

"Yes, if we can go back to how it was or at least a version of that. I want the version of you before all of this. I loved that woman with everything and she loved me the same way. She wouldn't have treated me like you have and I would have never even thought about straying."

"I've never stopped loving you."

"Me neither."

Michelle was surprised when her efforts to seduce Harry worked. It was a Saturday night and in desperation to recover some intimacy with her husband, she dropped her robe to reveal his favourite chemise, stockings and suspenders.

It had the desired effect they made love, but it was distant, lacking intimacy, they could both feel it. Harry had never felt so far from Michelle or so alone.

Michelle spoke first, "It feels like we've lost something. Before when we made love, it's was the connection as well as the act, but you didn't seem to want to look at me or even kiss me."

"I keep seeing you with him, knowing how you are with him and realising that you're not like that for me."

"Was it different with her as well?"

"Yeah I guess, we knew it was a one off, not to be repeated so it was... pretty full on."

"Shit, we really fucked up didn't we, can we put this right? I love you so much and regret the position we are in. Please give us a chance.

***

The following day Harry's phone pinged with a text from Karen, "Italian Dolomites walking holiday next month if you fancy it....no strings xx."

It was tempting, he really wasn't sure if his marriage could be salvaged. Maybe it would be better if they both moved on, but all those years together were hard to give up on.

It didn't take long for Harry to reply. "Really appreciate the invite... will have to give it a miss, trying to sort things out at home."

.

After sending it, he relaxed, it felt like the right decision, he was in this marriage for better or worse until the end. He was surprised to get a positive response.

"Good for you, I wish you both all the very best."

***

"I really am sorry about how things turned out with us; I still love you and made a total mess of things."

"It was partly my fault, I stupidly gave something away that was very precious and I should have been protecting."

"I did the same, I should have been protecting you, I always loved you and still do. You can trust me, you know I'll always be honest with you even when I am fucking up. I don't want to do anything that puts us at risk again."

They settled back into a lot of their old routines, it felt familiar and comfortable. Despite that they remained nervous about their relationship. It did get better, it was the cuddles, nights in, conversations and time together which brought them back. Their love was evident in everyday life, the way they cared for and thought about each other. Then there was the sex; they gradually rediscovered their passion and desire, the idea either could be taken for granted was history. It was hot, the jealousy would flare up randomly and without warning for both of them but they slowly rebuilt trust in each other.

"I've got an idea for our next anniversary, I'm thinking of retiring early and doing some walking and sight-seeing in Europe."

Michelle's stomach lurched, did he mean with Karen... was it revenge for their last anniversary present.

"Do you fancy it, I thought we could tour around for a few months, visit all the places we've talked about over the years."

Michelle sat back thinking once again about how she had almost thrown Harry and their life together away, the sense of relief was overwhelming.

"That sounds like the best present ever."

End.