Silver Blood

Story Info
One taste of Silver Blood will have you craving more.
7.2k words
4.62
10.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jinrey
jinrey
116 Followers

Eden Winthrop sat trembling in her chair, the weight of his penetrating gaze a constant sensation upon her person. Doing everything she could to avoid looking at him directly, she tried to pay attention to the conversation happening around her, joining in when everyone else around the table began to laugh.

She had no idea what was just said, but she remembered reading somewhere that laughter sometimes helped to relieve stress, so she went for it. This turned out to be a mistake, because her date for the night, Tad, turned to her with a mock scowl upon his handsome, bearded face.

"Oh, so you think that's funny Eden? Good to know you have my back."

Eden felt alarmed. She had no idea that the joke had been directed at Tad and now felt like a total fool in front of everyone. She began to blush, looking down at her plate of mostly untouched food, thankful her skin was dark enough to hide it.

She was out with some co-workers and some of their friends. Tad had invited her out for the evening. She had felt lucky because he was sought after by a lot of the women at the office, but for some reason he had chosen her. Of course, she felt giddy with excitement. Tad Reynolds was the best looking brother she had come across in a while, with his smooth, cinnamon colored skin and goatee that fit his face perfectly. Not to mention he had a nice set of lips that were perfectly plump.

The night had been going pretty well. Everyone seemed to be getting along great and there was no shortage of laughter as the group ate and conversed about anything they fancied to. Eden had been enjoying herself immensely before he had arrived. He had come with Jenny, a co-worker, and everyone had greeted them with great enthusiasm.

Jenny was the female version of Tad at the office and everyone loved her. She was an outgoing, beautiful blonde bombshell that was as tall as an Amazonian. The kicker was that she was genuinely nice so no one could actually hate her. Eden was always in awe of Jenny. She just couldn't understand how someone could look so perfect all of the time.

As Jenny greeted everyone with hugs and jokes, Eden's attention was drawn to the figure standing behind Jenny. She had been taking a sip of water, but choked in the middle of swallowing. The most handsome man she had ever seen in real life stood there, his hands in his jean pockets as he smiled and laughed with some of her co-workers.

He had long, thick black hair that was pulled back from his face in a man bun. His facial features were strong and bold, with a square jaw covered by 5'oclock shadow and a set of full pink lips. When he smiled, his straight white teeth stood out in stark contrast to his swarthy skin and black beard.

As she coughed and Tad pounded her back asking if she was okay, she nodded absently, unable to tear her eyes from mystery man's face. As if he could sense her gaze, he looked away from the person he was talking with and stared directly at her, their gazes connecting and locking as the smile slowly left his face while his nostrils flared slightly.

Her body began trembling as she stared into his eyes, which were a light color she couldn't discern from the distance that was between them. It was if the noise and people faded into nothing as their gazes held, neither blinking nor moving to break eye contact. Eden felt her heart pounding in her chest as her breathing once again increased, this time from some emotion she couldn't discern.

"Eden! Tad! It's so good to see you guys!"

Eden jolted, breaking the eye lock to look over at Jenny, who had seemed to appear from nowhere. She could've sworn she had just been beside mystery man. Shaking her head to focus, Eden smiled warmly and stood to greet Jenny, who pulled her into a hug. Eden felt like a little kid, her head only reached to Jenny's generous chest.

Pulling back from the hug, Eden was once again shocked to see mystery man now standing behind Jenny and greeting Tad, though he only looked at him long enough to shake his hand before he turned his gaze onto her. Eden gulped. Up close, he was even more beautiful. His eyes were a mixture of blue and gray with some green flecks thrown in. He was taller than Jenny, which meant she was face to abdomen with the tall giant.

"Eden, let me introduce you to my cousin Carter Marron. Carter, this is Eden Winthrop."

As Jenny introduced them, time once again seemed to slow down as Eden felt like everything was in slow motion. Their gazes once again meshed and Eden felt like she was moving underwater as she reached her hand out to shake his outstretched one.

As their hands touched, Eden felt an inexplicable warmth start from her hand, then shoot up her arm, across her chest causing her nipples to pucker, down her stomach and straight to between her legs, causing a slight throb to begin.

Eden gasped out loud, startled by her body's unbelievable response. Carter's plump lips pulled up in a knowing smirk and he gave her a slow wink, making her pussy clench in reaction.

"Nice to meet you, Eden."

His deep, smooth voice seemed to roll across every nerve ending in her body, causing her to shudder just from the decadent feel of it caressing her ears.

"Ni..Nice to meet you as well, Carter." Eden managed to mutter out; her voice containing a huskier quality to it than usual.

"Ehm! Well, now that introductions are over, why don't we all have a seat."

Eden broke away from Carter's gaze and looked over at Tad in confusion, following his pointed gaze at her and Carter's hands. They were still holding onto each other. Startled, Eden pulled her hand from Carter's, who seemed reluctant to let her go.

Feeling embarrassed and wondering how long they had been standing like that, Eden laughed awkwardly to break the tension and took her seat. Jenny and Carter made their way over to the other side of the table to the empty chairs across from them; Carter took the one directly across from hers.

Throughout the rest of the night, Eden's and Carter's gazes would meet and lock and she would forget herself for a minute until Tad would break in and ask her a question. She had to keep reminding herself she was on a date with someone else and so she began trying to avoid Carter's gaze, which didn't help because she could feel it like a physical caress over her skin.

All of it made her nervous. She had never had a physical reaction like that before to anybody. Shit, she had never even known it was possible. And yet, here she was, practically sweating and lusting after a guy she just met. Eden shook her head wryly, thinking to herself that she knew she would go crazy one day, holding off on sex until she found the "right" one.

She had never thought waiting until marriage was feasible, since she liked the feeling of orgasm too much. She had just wanted to find the guy who made her feel as though he would be able to take her like she wanted to be taken. Unfortunately, here she was, 26 and still a virgin, holding out for a guy that didn't seem to exist.

Eden broke out of her thoughts as everyone began gathering their things, deciding to end the dinner and head home. It was a Friday and since there was no work tomorrow, everyone wanted to do their own thing. Gathering up her coat and gloves, Eden made her goodbyes to her colleagues alongside Tad.

As the last few trickled out, Jenny and Carter approached them.

"Hey guys, it's still a bit early so Carter and I were just going to head to his place for some drinks and dessert. You guys care to join us?"

Jenny asked with her usual upbeat, open enthusiasm. She didn't know what it was about the lady, but every suggestion she made sounded like the best idea. It obviously worked on Tad, who immediately agreed. Eden felt like she couldn't really disagree since Tad was her ride, so she did as well, smiling nervously while looking at the floor.

Following Jenny and Carter in Tad's car, they made small talk. Eden liked Tad. He was very straightforward and had very formed opinions on an array of topics. She liked that he was able to hold up a conversation and make her feel comfortable. They had a few things in common, such as their taste in music and movies. They chatted about these as they pulled up a long driveway behind Jenny and Carter.

They instantly became silent at the sight before them.

"Holy shit." Tad muttered out in awe, gazing through the windshield in disbelief.

Eden had to agree. They were parked in front of one of the biggest houses she had ever seen up close and personal. Judging from how long they had been driving, she estimated they were about thirty minutes outside of town. The mansion, because there really was no other word for it, was surrounded by forest on all sides.

It had one of those entrances she'd only seen on television, with a huge staircase leading up to huge white beams that supported the open porch. The moon was full and bright tonight, highlighting the magnificence of the house and darkening even more the parts that were in shadow.

"This dude is totally loaded." Tad shook his head, getting out of the car.

Eden followed suit, immediately shivering in the crisp night air. Meeting Tad in front of the car, she wrapped her arm around his for warmth as they walked to where Jenny and Carter waited for them at the bottom of the stairs. As they approached, she could see Carter staring at the arm that wrapped around Tad's. His face was hard as granite; his nostrils flared and a muscle ticked in his jaw.

Without thinking, she quickly pulled her arm from Tad's and tucked her hands into her coat pockets. His eyes had seemed to glow in the moonlight, giving them an unnatural sheen, making his severe expression almost menacing. Tad didn't seem to notice and greeted the cousins enthusiastically, already demanding Carter to tell him what he did for a living and asking for a hook up.

As Jenny laughed boisterously and Carter's body became less tense and his expression eased, Eden felt relief wash over her as Jenny grabbed onto Tad's arm and turned, walking him up the steps while she explained that the mansion was a family estate. The relief she had felt quickly turned into anxiety as she realized she was left alone to be escorted by Carter.

Finally gathering her courage, she looked him in the face and quickly wished she hadn't. He was staring at her; the intensity was almost too much to bear. She felt her heartbeat quicken and balled her hands into fists in her pockets; her nails biting into her palms as she fought not to tremble. She didn't know what it was about him that put her on edge so much.

"Eden."

Eden couldn't stop the shiver as his velvet voice washed over her. He held out his hand for her to take. Hesitantly she took it and was amazed at how hot it was despite the freezing temperature outside. Suddenly glad she forgot her gloves in the car, Eden looked up from their joined hands to his face, which now held a soft smile; his eyes glowed with a soft unnatural blue tint in the moonlight.

Eden gasped, closing her eyes and shaking her head to clear her mind. When she opened them, Carter's eyes were their usual light shade and he was smiling a bit wider.

"Ready to go in?"

Eden nodded, convinced she had been seeing things and turned towards the manse, holding Carter's hand as they ascended the steps. He began talking to her in a low voice, asking her if she would like to know more about him. She shyly agreed and listened intently as he told her about himself.

It turned out he was only thirty years old and worked in architecture. He didn't have any siblings and both of his parents were currently down south for the winter. He and Jenny were like brother and sister since they were raised together.

Eden was enthralled. Even though he shared the most basic facts about himself she couldn't help but soak it all in. She wanted to know every single detail about him. They finally reached the entrance and entered the house; the warmth inside immediately evident though Eden realized that for some reason she wasn't cold anymore.

Thinking nothing of it, she shrugged out of her coat and took off her hat, handing them over to Carter, who hung them in the closet next to the front door.

Looking into the mirror hanging on the wall next to the entrance, Eden was horrified at her appearance. Her curly hair was in a black poof around her head, no doubt the frizz being a reaction to the hat and the cold outside. Quickly, she pulled the mass of frizzy curls back from her face, tying it and holding it in place with the hair tie she kept around her wrist just for this reason.

Thankfully, the small amount of makeup she had on; eyeliner and some gloss, was still in place. Her milk chocolate skin still looked great and she was so happy she was having a good skin day. Noticing Carter standing behind her watching her watch herself she turned and jerked back, not realizing he was so close. His smell, irish spring and something spicy that was all him, seemed to wrap around her and she breathed in deeply, letting out a soft sigh.

Carter moved in closer, crowding her up against the wall next to the mirror and bent down, subtly taking in her scent as he rested his big hands around her hips. Eden felt her heartbeat increase as her breathing turned into short choppy breaths; standing still as he nuzzled his way from the top of her head down to the side of her neck, his 5'oclock shadow rasping against her soft, delicate skin before he flicked out his tongue, tasting her flesh.

Eden let out a broken moan, her eyes closing to slits; unseeing as she felt Carter begin to suckle at the spot he just licked. Her hands reached up to hold his head in place as she titled her head to the side, giving him greater access. She let out a small cry when he suddenly nipped her, sending a flash of heat down to her core.

Suddenly he pulled back and stepped away from her. Startled, she blinked questionably up at him before she jumped, startled by the sudden appearance of Tad around the corner.

"Hey, what's taking you guys so long? We're waiting in the living room with drinks and snacks."

Tad looked back and forth between them, waiting for a response. They both looked weird; Carter was staring down at the floor with his fists clenched at his sides and Eden stood, staring at him with a dazed expression. Tad cleared his throat uncomfortably, not sure if he had interrupted an important conversation or something.

His throat clearing seemed to snap Eden out of it and she turned towards Tad, quickly walking over to him.

"Sorry Tad. Carter was just helping me put away my coat and things. Let's go."

Eden quickly ushered Tad forward and Tad allowed himself to be hurried forward, leading Eden to the living room where Jenny waited with wine. She wanted to put as much distance as she could between herself and Carter. He had a very strange effect on her.

The wine was a very dark red. Eden wasn't a big drinker, but commented aloud that she had never before seen such a deep red wine before. Jenny explained that their family dabbled in wine making and often liked to treat their visitors to their special collection.

Eden was impressed. Obviously their family could afford to have their own winery, judging from the splendor that was just their home. Carter entered the room and took a seat across from the couch where Tad and Eden sat.

Jenny filled a wine glass for him and began a conversation about the wine, explaining that the grape they used to make the wine was rare and infused with a secret ingredient their family discovered that gave the wine a little extra something.

"We call it Silver Blood."

Both Tad and Eden were intrigued, taking a sip to see if they could taste that extra something as Jenny drank from her own glass. She watched from over the rim as both Tad and Eden took a first sip, paused and then began to drink deeply from their glasses. Jenny smiled secretively and downed her own glass; the familiar rush flowing through her body as the liquid increased her already heighted senses.

Eden remarked out loud how delicious the wine was, wiping off the little that had dribbled onto her chin when she had downed the whole glass. She apologized at her bad manners, slightly embarrassed by her greedy display. Jenny laughed it off and thanked her, telling her it was the highest compliment when people loved her wine and reassured her that everyone had the same reaction the first time they tasted it.

She accepted a second full glass along with Tad and looked over to see Carter gazing her as he slowly sipped from his glass, his stare unblinking as he watched her drink more of the wine. With the second glass she managed to hold off on downing it, but all the same in no time it was empty. Her body started to feel hot and tingly, but she just assumed it was from her inexperience with alcohol.

She didn't refuse as Jenny leaned over and refilled her glass. They had been talking about something basic; Eden couldn't remember what anymore when abruptly the topic changed.

"So, how many lovers have you guys had?"

Jenny said this with a conversational flare, as if this is what passed as everyday conversation. Eden blinked slowly, feeling lightheaded as she drank a little bit more wine.

Without hesitation, Tad answered Jenny almost immediately. He'd had at least five glasses by now and he swayed a bit in his seat, loosening the first couple buttons of his shirt and rolling up his sleeves. He broke out into a light sweat.

"I've had at least eighteen in my lifetime; three of them men."

Tad said this very casually, like he was used to airing out his dirty laundry to just anyone all the time. Eden was shocked and hiccupped, covering her mouth as the room swayed a bit.

Jenny let out a cute giggle, though to Eden's intoxicated mind, it sounded more sinister than cute.

"Well, well. I never would've guessed Mr. Pussyhound went both ways."

Tad chuckled as well, as if it was normal to be called out on his sexual exploits.

"Hey, what can I say? You only live once, may as well try everything."

"Mmm. I like that; openness in a man. Tell me. Were you the receiver or the giver?"

Jenny also asked this nonchalantly, finishing her second glass of wine and setting the empty glass on the table. Noticing Eden's discombobulated state, she subtly tilted her head, eyeing Carter to be sure he saw what she did. Assured he had it under control, she tuned back into Tad, angling him so she could get the real party started.

The room had started to spin now and Eden felt nauseous. Closing her eyes, she let her empty glass roll off her lap as she leaned back against the couch to rest her eyes, but then all she knew was darkness.

Eden woke up groggily, confused about her surroundings. She was in a dark bedroom, the only light source a sliver of moonlight seeping through a part in the pulled drapes. Slowly sitting up, Eden groaned and held her head, a slight pounding making her want to lie back down.

After a few minutes of sitting still, the pounding became a slight throbbing and looking over to her left; she pulled herself from the middle of the huge bed to the edge and reached out to turn on the lamp that sat on the bedside table. Sitting beside the lamp was what looked like aspirin and a glass of water.

Still wincing from the sudden brightness of the lamp, Eden took the aspirin and then washed it down with the water.

Looking around as she drank, she noticed how lavishly decorated the room was. Everything was a deep burgundy and cream; complimenting the dark wood of the furniture. The whole look of the room screamed money and interior decorator.

Noticing a door to the left, she got up gingerly from the bed and opened it, glad to find that it was a bathroom.

Noticing a slight chill, she looked down and realized she was wearing silky red shorts and a tank top, not what she was wearing before. Figuring Jenny had lent her the clothes, she shrugged and then turned on the light to the bathroom. Looking at herself in the mirror, Eden shook her head and sighed. Her hair tie had fallen off and her unruly curls were a poofy mess all over her head.

jinrey
jinrey
116 Followers
12