Silver Eyes Ch. 09

Story Info
A romance between a vampire and a supernatural woman.
2.6k words
4.75
24.3k
14
5

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian gulped as he stared at Annette. She was definitely an amazing dancer. Especially the way she twisted and ground the back of her body against the wall. It could make a man drool. He looked on as she stared at him with a saucy grin and crooked a finger beckoning him towards her. He moved to her until they were pressed tight against each other, chest to chest. Then she slowly danced around him till he was leaning against the wall. Leaning against him, she rotated her bum slowly against the front of his jeans. He felt himself harden immediately. She must have felt it too as she stared over her shoulder at him and placed a soft open-mouthed kiss against his neck. He groaned above her head and turned her face to his, kissing her hard.

Annette moaned then whimpered as Sebastian thrust his tongue into her mouth. He, quick as lightning flipped her away from him and against the wall, before crushing her lips with his again. She raised her arms to run her fingers through his hair, something she had wanted to do for a long while. One hand moved slowly down to cup his buttocks and pressed it against her. He released her lips immediately, panting harshly. 'We have to leave this place or I'll embarrass myself more than I already have.'

She nodded quickly at that statement. Sebastian stared at her once more, his breathing steadying as he battled with control. He did not want to take advantage of her drunken situation, and neither did he want her to have sex with him just because she was drunk. He wanted it to be something they both consented to. Hell, he was sure he had consent enough for two of them, what with the woody he was sporting; but he did not want her regretting it in the morning.

'I'm only going to ask this once, are you sure about this? Because once I leave this place, I'm not going to stop until I've had you at least twice.' He growled harshly.

She emitted a sultry laugh, 'Look, vamp boy. I may be drunk but I'm very sure of what I want to happen. What I want you to do to me...and it starts with 'Fuck' and ends with 'Me'. So stop talking and start acting.'

At that statement, Sebastian grabbed her arm and started towards the front door, practically dragging her in his haste to leave the club. He barely had time to grab their coats before rushing towards his car. He had no idea of how he drove them safely to his place. All he could think of was getting Annette to his bedroom, and fast.

On getting to his house, he turned to her and opened his mouth to ask a question and stopped as Annette placed a finger on his mouth, 'You best not be asking me if I'm sure again, Sebastian.'

He laughed against her finger and nipped it lightly, 'No I'm not. I just wanted to tell you that I live here with a few other people, so we have to get to my wing as quietly as possible or we'll be letting the whole house know we're here.'

At this, she turned to look at the house and gasped, her tipsy state sobering up a bit. 'Wow, this is huge. Bloody hell. Is this like the vampire quarters?'

'Scooby-doo-ish, but surprisingly quite apt.' He replied dryly. 'Yes this is where we meet, all the vampires under my command as I am the Master of this city.'

'Oooh, aren't you all Jean-Claude-y?' Annette giggled at him.

He looked at her bemused, 'Jean-Claude?'

'Only the fittest vampire in the world of vampire novels, you know, Laurell K Hamilton...never mind.' She mock punched him.

He caught her fist, quick as lightning and her smile faded. His gaze had turned from playful to heated. She looked on as he lowered his head and caught her lips with his. They kissed slowly and tenderly.

Soon, the kiss changed to a passionate frenzy and Annette raised her hands to work at his shirt. Soon it was off his head and she placed her hands on his chest, sighing against his lips at the feel of his taut, muscular pecs.

Sebastian groaned against her lips, 'Let's take this inside or I'm not going to be able to control myself.'

Annette reluctantly took her hands off him. They were both visibly vibrating with desire. Sebastian got out the car and rushed to her side in a blur, grabbing her in his arms and effectively cutting off her gasp of surprise with the speed with which he raced up to his suite. Before she could utter a word, they were both in his bedroom and Annette was placed against the door, her wrists held together in a strong grip above her head.

Sebastian smiled and whispered lazily, 'Now where were we?' before swooping down to capture a shirt covered nipple with his strong teeth.

Annette whimpered as he nipped at her gently before sucking her nipple hard into his mouth. She gasped when he left one damp-clothed breast and moved to the other one. She writhed against his arms wanting to free her hands so that she would be able to touch him too. Sebastian was aware of what she wanted to do, but all he wanted was to give her pleasure.

With one hand still holding her wrists in a firm grip, he used his other hand to drag up her skirt roughly. He then placed his hand over her mound and grit his teeth when he felt how damp she was. 'God, I want to fuck you.' He groaned hotly against her neck.

She panted in reply, 'Then what are you waiting for?'

On hearing those words, Sebastian could not hold himself any longer. He ripped her knickers from her body and dragged his jeans down his legs. He got his hard cock out his boxers and, in one smooth move, surged into her.

Annette moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around him taking him in deeper.

There were no words, only harsh pants as he thrust into her savagely. No finesse, no thoughts of whether she hurt or not. At that point, all he could think of was getting his pleasure.

As he thrust into her and his orgasm drew closer, he could not control his bloodlust. His fangs burst from his gums and he nuzzled her neck. He looked up at her and saw that her contacts had disintegrated. She was staring at him with glowing silver eyes.

He hesitated at this, and jerked into her harder than before in his surprise. This seemed to affect her as she threw her head back and shrieked, her vaginal walls contracting rapidly and squeezing his cock. This pushed him over the edge as he spurted into her, his head buried in her neck.

A minute or so later, he exhaled heavily against her damp shoulder and lifted his head. Annette was staring at him lazily, her arm stretched against the door.

'Wow that was fucking intense.'

'Did I hurt you?' Sebastian asked, suddenly realising they were pressed against his door. He could not imagine the racket they must have caused and with the super hearing vampires possessed, he was positive that any vampires that were at home would definitely have known what had been going on in his room.

'Don't be silly, I can't be hurt remember. Not physically anyway.' She ran her fingers through his damp curls. 'Although, moving to the bed now wouldn't be a bad idea. I feel rather weak.'

Sebastian chuckled at this and carried her to his bed, laying her gently before lying down beside her. She was still clad in her shirt, but her knickers were in tatters on the floor and her skirt shoved up to her waist.

He opened his mouth to apologise but she beat him to it by saying, 'you were gonna bite me, weren't you?'

He nodded confused.

'Then why didn't you?'

'Your eyes. They threw me off a bit when I saw how bright they were. Then you came. And that was the clincher.'

Clincher, hunh?' She grinned at him then suddenly flipped him to his back and straddled him. 'Why don't we *ahem* engage in some clinching?'

He grinned up at her in reply, 'My body is yours to do as you please, Miss Annette.'

Annette slowly raised her top over her head causing her full breasts to jiggle as she flung the shirt over her head. 'And what a fine body it is.' She softly said as she lowered her lips to his chest.

***

Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Annette thought to herself as she looked round the room widely. She had woken up groggy, then her eyes had widened as she saw how dark the room was. She was a bit disoriented as she took in the unfamiliar surroundings. Then as thoughts of the night before flooded her mind she blushed furiously as she recalled how uninhibited she had acted. As she remembered what she had done to Sebastian's body, she groaned inwardly to herself. Licking a wet trail from his chest to his cock, deep throating him, sucking his balls, even licking round his arse hole...oh what a hussy she was! She turned over and looked at his sleeping form. Thank the Lord for small mercies, she thought.

She slowly slid from under the thick duvet and crawled to the floor to gather all her stuff scattered round the room. As she searched for her skirt, she heard a sleep-filled voice gruffly ask, 'And to think majority of the world believes it's the men who run out on women.'

She whirled around with a squeak, not registering the pain of how hard she stubbed her toe against the side of the bed. 'Oh, hello. Didn't think you were awake.'

'Hence the sneaky escape.' Was the wry reply.

She giggles widely but on noticing that he was not responding she stopped abruptly. 'Look, I just wanted to get out any awkwardness this morning. I mean, last night was amazing, but I didn't want you having to pretend you wanted me to stay today. And anyway, don't you need your beauty sleep?' She quickly stated

Sebastian continued to stare at her, his eyes dark in the dim lit room, 'You don't honestly expect me to answer any of that rubbish you just spouted, do you?'

She opened her mouth to protest, but he beat her to it with a blurred move to her side dragging her back to bed. She fell on the bed with a cut off gasp.

'What the fuck?'

'Oh be quiet. I don't want you out of my bed. If I had my way, I don't think I'd ever want you out of my bed. Ever. Now, stay here and let's cuddle.' He nuzzled her neck, nipping lightly.

Annette sighed happily to herself. Was she to believe that he wanted her to stay in bed with him? That he did not want her leaving, the way other guys always acted when she woke up with them the morning after?

'Yes my darling. I want you here with me. Although I would really appreciate it if you did not think about other men whilst here.' He muttered dryly.

She choked out a laugh. She had completely forgotten about his little knack for reading her thoughts. She sighed and snuggled against him. 'Well, I guess I could stay here all day. But I have to get back home later this evening to get ready for work. I do work you know.'

'We'll tackle that when the evening comes. For now, let's go back to bed. You've drained me off all my energy and I need to fuel myself with some much needed sleep.'

'Oi! Cheeky!' She hit him on his shoulder laughingly. Although it was not as gentle or playful as she thought it was as she noticed him suppress a tiny wince.

'Whoops. Sorry.' She apologised grinning.

'I can't get over the fact that you're actually stronger than me. I've yet to meet a creature, living or not who had that power.' He grumbled mock-vexingly.

'Ha! Doesn't that just stick in your craw? Not only am I stronger, I'm also female.' She laughed out loud.

He pretended to scowl at her then shut her up with a sizzling kiss. She sighed then sunk into the kiss. She could definitely get used to this.

Then she shrieked and pushed him off, 'Ewwww, I forgot my horrendously horrendous morning breath.'

'Well, I wasn't complaining but now that you've pointed it out...' Sebastian started with a twinkle in his eye.

Annette batted his hands off her and blew out a loud lusty breath in his face, 'Now you can complain, bad breath-free Vamp boy.'

***

Annette waved as Sebastian roared off in his black as night Phantom. She sighed happily to herself as she walked into her flat. It had been a glorious day. They had spent the majority of the day in bed getting reacquainted with each other's bodies. She blushed hotly as she remembered all that had occurred. It had truly been wonderful. Sebastian had gone downstairs to get her food from the large communal kitchen as she had been too shy to go there. She grinned to herself as remembered how much he had teased her. She sunk to her bed giggling lowly to herself as she remembered the way they had snuck out of the house when it was time to drop her back home. Next thing she looked up suddenly as her door was wrenched open,

'What the...' She started startled.

'Ah, the proverbial pot calling the kettle black methinks.' Olivia said slyly, leaning against Annette's door.

Annette grinned ducking her hot cheeks under her duvet, 'Piss off, idiot.'

Olivia laughed out loud and jumped on Annette's bed with her, 'You've been an extremely naughty girl, haven't you? And there you were getting on your high horse and warning me about Angus when you, my dear girl, was doing the dirty deed with Vampistical.'

Annette giggled out loudly, 'Vampistical? What the fuck? Where did you come up with that one now, Livvy? Anyway, his name's Sebastian.'

'Ooooh, poshy, ain't he?' Olivia said tickling Annette.

Annette laughed out loud trying to dodge Olivia's quick fingers.

Then Annette's laugh faded as she asked seriously, 'Are you truly okay with it? Really?'

Olivia replied just as seriously, 'Would it really matter if I was?'

Annette thought for a second then shook her head slowly, 'No. I don't think it would actually. I think I really like him. He's funny and nice and amazing in bed. Not to forget sizzling hot.'

Olivia smiled at her, 'There you go. That's exactly how I feel about Angus. I know it all seems rushed, for both of us but I guess...I mean, now I know how you felt about Angus 'cause I'm not too sure about this Sebastian dude, but we're both adults aren't we? And we can learn from our mistakes if it all goes tits up...and...'

'Enough with the pep talk Livvy, it's beginning to sound like you're trying to convince yourself as well.' Annette cut in jokingly.

Olivia let out a deep sigh and wiped imaginary sweat off her brow, 'Phew...was really struggling with the words there. Anyway, you should get ready for work. I've got things to do like sleep. I'm bloody exhausted.'

'That's what you get for sex-on-tap on consecutive days.' Annette shrewdly said earning her a cuff on the head.

'Ow...that hurt!' She said rubbing her head.

'Yeah right, liar. Hurts my arse, bionic woman.' Olivia said cuffing her again the running out of Annette's room giggling.