All Comments on 'Silver-Eyes Pt. 01'

by CyanWulff

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
maxx308maxx308over 5 years ago
Horrible grammar

I don't know if English is your first language or not since you didn't bother with a bio. Your writing is atrocious, generally I can mange to read poorly written stories however not this one. Proofread and get an editor.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
hmm

its easy to bad mouth someone who has written a story, its another story it they are able to write a story themselves. If they feel superior trying to tear someone down then I pity them when it comes judgment day. Remember, what you judge others on you will be judged.

as for the story, it has a good plot, lots of twists and turns. I got lost in the last paragraph but really liked the story. hope you continue the story and enjoy writing. dont listen to the negative comments, build from that and have fun...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Suppose I should reply *sweats*

Okay, Max. I agree that this work is shabby, it is poorly written and there are a ton of grammatical errors. But you will see the future chapters will be better. And I look forward to you critiquing me again. Also English is my first language but I come from a place with a lot of dialect and slang, it affects my speech and writing. But it doesn't matter cause I'm slowly improving.

Now on to my new favorite Mexican food, taco thank you for encouraging me. And would you believe me if I said the last paragraph also had me confused (I'm joking :x, it was just a poor closing)! I also do plan on continuing this and I'm also working on something else. Also I've decided to release my work in bundles, so instead of it being a pt. 1, it's be 1, 2 and 3. This way you get more content per release. I would try completing the whole book then release but I know myself better than that so I won't even attempt it, haha. Hope to see you again.

-McWulf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyanWulff@CyanWulff
1 Followers
Well I know this suppose to be a biography, but I rather use it for another purpose! Which is to say that I'm open to harsh critquing because I use it as fuel to improve myself. Also unfortunately I won't be sharing too much about myself but I will leave a few things about mys...