Silver Fox Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,321 Followers

Her blush deepened but she smiled gratefully, too, and my heart was all the happier for having walked the line of comforting her and making her be brave for me. And she did give me bravery, so much that I wasn't actually expecting her request. "I want you to show me more, please, but I want you to show me what you like."

Well. Fuck.

--------

Essie

His eyes turned wary with my words, but I didn't regret them and I for damn sure didn't regret the decision to go there that night. I wanted to know. I wanted to understand. What was that like for him? I had so many questions but I didn't know how to ask them of him, things like why giving pain gave him pleasure. What did he like about it? Was it sexual? I knew from Isabelle that it didn't always have to be sexual.

"What I like is a little tricky, especially for someone new."

I nodded. "I can understand that. What if... What if you showed me light things while showing me domination? Please, I'm so curious." I blushed, then admitted bashfully. "Also, I'm a little more comfortable around you."

"There are ways to do it," he finally answered quietly, then sighed. "And I definitely want to do them with you, but... Let me ask. Do you know much about your pain tolerance? For instance, you said once that you were married. Did you ever try anything outside of vanilla while married, things like clamps maybe?"

He still held the O-ring of my collar and God, I loved that. It felt like something had clicked into place for me, something that was all too happy to be held by his finger like that. I bowed my head, like some people seemed to, hoping it pleased him. "No. I didn't try anything like that. It was honestly as vanilla as you could probably imagine."

He nodded thoughtfully when I chanced a glance at him and it was fascinating to watch him. He was changing in this way, you see, because it was clear that the sight of me had thrown him off, but he was recovering quickly and I admired him for it. I couldn't recover from the shock of seeing him at all, but he was already sitting straighter, lifting his chin in that sense of security I had seen him have before. Every second made me bow my head lower, eager to have him teach me and lead me. It made me thrilled, actually, to think of him like that, as a sadist... and my instructor. "Could you make me like it?"

He looked down at me, shocked, eyes wide. "Er. That is a fetish for some people actually and some things can be conditioned that way, but..." He swallowed. "Not for an introductory playtime."

His reaction let me know that it was definitely a fetish he was into. "Understood." I bowed my head again, waiting and loving it.

"Okay. Let's do this in a kind of introduction to a few different ideas and see what you like and don't like. If we reach pain and you like it, we'll do a little more of it and I'll explain... some things I like. As for the toys, I refuse to go farther than, say, restraints and a riding crop or a light paddle. Even if you like something a lot and beg for it, I won't do it until it's been talked about after a 'scene' is over. But I'll show you some of the beginning ideas. How does that sound?"

I kept my face lowered, my eyes on his chest, but that was because I was blushing so damned furiously. "Um. That sounds great, but I'm also stuck on being in this room with you and hearing about riding crops, so honestly, you're going to be the main juror, if you will, in this. I know that's not fair, but it's what's happening right now."

His laugh made me grin, even if I was still blushing like crazy. His was always a deeper laugh, but warm, too. "I'll take that, actually, but just so you know, if you're playing with a beginner Dom, make sure you think straight about it. You're right in thinking that it wouldn't be fair to them when they're still trying to figure out the basics of being a Dom. Last thing, choose your safewords, two of them. One to mean 'slow down' and another to mean 'stop entirely'."

Isabelle had definitely iterated those, already. "Yellow for the first and red for the second," I answered, and my voice sounded oh, so very far away with the knowledge that I was signing up for this, that I was begging him to show me what he liked.

To hurt you. Admit it to yourself and get used to it. You're asking him to hurt you, so you better back out now if you want to. But I didn't want to back out, though. That was the thing. I was genuinely curious as to why he liked the things he did and why he was interested in giving pain. The submission thing already made some sense to me and the dominance thing made me curious and horny, but the sadism, when he brought it up? That made me more fascinated than all the rest, especially after Isabelle had brought up Kody craving it. What did it do for him, giving it? It was the kind of thing I didn't think I'd ever fully empathize with and after messaging Isabelle and Kody to ask questions before walking through the doors of Sulfur's, I was starting to think I wouldn't be able to empathize with much except for the submission aspect. But I wanted to try and if I couldn't have empathy, then I wanted to mentally understand. I was fascinated with this place.

"Perfect. And... actually, I guess this is the last thing. I don't have sex involved with my games or scenes. This is about showing you these things and if you need to get off at the end, I'll get you off, but it won't be with sex. Okay?"

I looked up at him in both shock and trepidation and he still held a finger through the O-ring of my play collar, but it was the point that really drove home what I was getting ready to do. I don't know why his bringing up sex so directly made it so clear, even though it was to say he didn't do it, but it made me well aware of what came next somehow. "Okay. Okay, understood."

His smile was gentle. "Brave girl. Ready?"

I nodded, flooded with warmth from his approval, and for a moment wondered what happened after that. When you started these things, was it like a movie director starting a scene? But then I felt like an idiot because of course it wouldn't be like that and people couldn't just turn the mindset on like that, could they? Surely it was like romance or something, right, and-

His hands stroked up my thigh and my thoughts shut up, while he laughed again. "Your mind goes all too fast, doesn't it, with so many questions?" I stood almost mechanically when his hands manipulated me, until he had me standing between his legs where he turned me around, one hand gliding across my latex clad back and the other went up my thigh... until I forgot to take a breath with the thought that he was the one behind me, the guy of my fucking fantasies, and then-

"Oh, my god, please." It was a soft gasp when his hand was a stroke between my legs and he laughed behind me, while I had thoughts like, is this what sadism often starts with?

"There we go. Let's try to disrupt some of those thoughts. Sometimes, a lot of times, submission is something better felt than it is a mental theory." I was okay with that. I was so okay with that. I rode his fingers harder, grateful for something to take my mind off the fear. "Good girl, and so brave for me, too." He made a soft sound and I grasped his arm for better balance, breath coming shorter. "Fuck, I always loved the feel of latex, too. Like feeling someone's second skin and having it be so restrictive." Oh, God, his voice sounded deeper and whatever insecurities he'd briefly had with his shock, they were definitely gone by then. I whimpered and he still stroked over my cute lacy thong, the one that was so easily accessed with such a short latex dress.

"There we are." His voice was a coo of approval and it made me hotter than hot. I was drenched through the lacy fabric his fingers manipulated, already having been so aroused off of merely talking with him. He reached up to crook his finger through the collar's back O-ring and I cried out a little at the reminder of its presence, of how easily controlled it made me feel. "For a lot of people, dominance and submission is this strange mix of the physical and mental, but for you right now, we want it to be physical until you get in the mindset. Let's try part of it. When you play games with me, I am 'Sir', so answer 'Yes, Sir'."

The thought made me too horny, with his palm still massaging me, to even feel embarrassed. I merely moaned eagerly. "Yes, Sir."

"How pretty." His fingertips manipulated right over my clit and I squeaked, staggering back into his arms while he caught me easily. "And we seem to like saying that. That's a good thing, baby. Now, let's see if you like other types of respect because sometimes that just fuels the turn on. Kneel for me? On your knees like this." He pressed on my shoulders and I sank down in the same way my mind felt like it was sinking. It felt right somehow to fall to my knees at his feet, to look up at him with the restrictions of latex gloves between me and the rest of the world. He was right in how it did feel like a second skin, one that made me feel tightly encased, held close, and... safe in a strange way, just like this place, Sulfur's, was making me feel safe enough to do something crazy, like get on my knees for the guy of my dreams.

"Yes, Sir."

"Such a good girl. Bow your head for me and sit up straight. You want to look pretty for your Sir when you obey, understood?"

Just when I thought he couldn't get any hotter, he blew all my fantasies of him out of the water. It wasn't the dirty talk I had fantasized about, but my God, it was better than that. "Yes, Sir." And those words. I said them because I wanted to say them, because the thought of pleasing him really did turn me on. And then there was what I had asked for, waiting in the background... Sadism. The thought scared me, but it made me too curious to resist, too.

"Just like that. Thrust your tits out a little more for me when they just look so fucking gorgeous in latex." I leaned into his palm when he caressed my cheek in reward, feeling so strange, as if I was partially floating. It felt good to obey, if I'm honest, because you want to know what was crazy?

My mind really was going, for fucking once in my life, quiet. I spent my life plagued by anxiety. Was this right? Did my tone of voice come across as mean? Would it be rude to ask someone a little more about a subject? How did I tell the Starbucks guy that I didn't want to order out loud, that I'd just redo my app order if it was messed up? It was why I couldn't find it in me to take initiative for much, when initiative was another decision for me to doubt.

All of that finally shut the fuck up. He was telling me what to do and he didn't leave me any doubt as to whether or not I'd done it correctly. And then there was the added thrill of the latex dress and the way its skirt fanned around me, the way my gloves felt. His hand curled around my collar, covering it to grasp my throat, and I moaned, feeling alive and excited all at once.

He laughed above me. "That's a green light for having your breath threatened. Maybe we'll try that another time, if you like the idea." I whimpered happily, excited for whatever he wanted to do when he was making me feel so at peace. "For right now, let's try some more restraint, especially when you have such pretty cuffs to make it easy for me." He didn't do what I thought he'd do with the cuffs. I had images in my mind of ropes and chains between them, of something more complex than what he did, at least. Because all he did was attach the two cuff rings together at the small of my back, using a karabiner that he had at his belt. But, oh, don't knock simplicity. I shifted, testing the restraint, and then whimpered when I realized just how much a person relied on their hands. Vanilla sex didn't brace me for being on my knees like that, for having my head bowed, for shifting in the cuffs that held my hands at the small of my back and realizing...

I felt helpless, at his mercy. If I had been only partially floating in a headspace before, I was drifting after that, waiting for him to do what he willed.

And all he'd done was cuff me.

"Oh, sweetheart." He crouched in front of me, lifting my face with a finger at my chin. "What unmet needs have you had that you fall so easily into subspace?" I moaned at the words "unmet needs", thinking that he seemed every bit like he could take care of whatever those were, and then moaned louder when he pressed his lips to mine. His kiss wasn't like any other I'd ever had, either. It was harder, for one thing, with a kind of latent intensity boiling beneath the surface, and the cuffs ensured that whenever I tried to lift my hand to caress his face, to feel his scars, I couldn't do so, and I only whined to the thought. "Jesus Christ." He growled the words when he pulled away, stroking his fingers over the tops of my breasts, right above the dress. "Deep breath. You still with me?"

"Yes, Sir." What sensual voice was that when I answered and where had it been for past sex encounters? Even to my own ears, I sounded more feminine than ever, more ready and opened up. It was this sensation of waiting for him to lead me where he wanted to go.

"Good girl. So, yes for restraints too." He smiled, his blue eyes dancing, and my heart turned so happy that it hurt with the thought of having pleased him. "You're definitely not alone in liking those, by the way. Come here. I'll show you a little of what I like and we'll see from there where we go."

He had to help me up, one hand on the restraints and the other caressing over the latex dress at my waist, while I felt lost with the force with which this was hitting home for me. I hadn't been expecting how nice it would be to feel silent, to not worry so damned much. I'd only been expecting adventure, something I would enjoy, but there were so many other things that I loved... way more than I thought I would. For instance, he was still dressed casually in his suit without the jacket, the tattoos on his arm visible enough to make it obvious that they were partial or full sleeve tattoos, and his silver sprinkled hair was cut and styled in the way he always wore. He looked put together and collected. The contrast of that with the latex I wore felt... It made me feel degraded, maybe? As if I wore a little slave maid uniform you might see in videos and it thrilled me to think of serving him like that, in this same outfit setup. "Talk with me, sweetheart." Oh, Jesus. Talk with him? I was bent over the bondage bed and he was kicking my feet apart casually, lifting the latex skirt to bare my ass. "You said you hadn't played with pain before, right?"

His fingers stroked over my covered pussy and I had to catch my breath to answer. "N-no, Sir. Not pain." Do you know what you're getting into? God, I didn't actually, but I was more than eager to find out.

"Pleasure goes with it, for me. For a start, arousal dampens some of the pain when getting into heavier play. But for me, to explain better, it's hard to give pain to someone I don't have some kind of connection with. Would you like to know why?"

"Yes, please, Sir!" It came out a desperate squeak when he caressed over my clit, when my arousal felt like torture. It was this strangest blend where I got so caught up in how quiet and calm this mindset was that I totally forgot how much physical pleasure I was getting until he brought it back to my attention with a touch, with his words that were hotter than hell. I couldn't think, could only feel, and that was a lot of goddamn feeling. I whined, actually whined like a wounded animal when his hand disappeared from his caress, only to yelp in shock when that hand slapped against my ass.

And that's when my life took a very dark turn.

--------

"Oh, please!"

"Good girl. Deep breaths for me. See, it's hard for me because giving pain is my favorite form of affection and I can't give that if I don't at least talk with the person beforehand." He slapped the other asscheek and I squirmed under him, then moaned when he pressed the cuffs further up my back to hold me more restrained. I had thought I was aroused before. It was nothing to what I felt then. "I want it to be enjoyed." He spanked me again and I broke.

"More, please!"

He smoothed his hand over my ass. "That's it, just like that. Let's go a little higher with it, though. A man can only give hugs for so long before he wants to give kisses instead." I jarred with the force of the next slap, mouth opening in a shocked breath, because it was definitely harder. There was more pain in it.

And I liked that, when it was placed with the words he was telling me, when his pain was a form of approval, the greatest form of approval, if it was affection for him. "Yes, Sir." Hugs and kisses. Because hugs were a lighter form of affection and this was how he gave that and I didn't fully understand still, but oh my God, my body understood and loved the hell out of it. Affection.

I wanted more affection. "Good girl. How brave for me." His slap jarred me again and I closed my eyes, in such a dark place. It felt like it held hands with that feeling he'd called subspace before, that feeling of floating, but this was different, too. If before had been like floating in bliss so I never wanted to fight a command, then this felt like having my will smothered in some way. It was more forceful... and more arousing for me. "But it's true that I want it to hurt, too. I like the cries of pain and I like the way pain opens a person up, makes them bare. It empties them out, once they accept it, and, for me I suppose, it seems much more powerful and intimate than pleasure." It felt hot where he slapped and he gave me three quick slaps that time, so that it compounded. It seared at first and then settled into a fire on my flesh that was more arousing than ever. Kisses. Why did I love that thought so much? Why did it feel... romantic? "So, for me, I want to alternate between pleasure and pain." I cried out a low, animal sound when he emphasized his point with another caress between my legs. "I don't want to break someone, you see. I'd rather build you up with more and more pain so I can give more and more affection."

His next series of strikes were almost fierce and they did hurt. There was pain, but I liked that fact with the words he was giving me, with the reason behind it. I danced on my toes, shaking, feeling needy. "I like that thought, Sir."

He made a low sound that only amped me higher, with how aroused it was. "Christ, you definitely do. You've drenched your thong, sweetheart." He pressed his fingers against the fabric to emphasize and he was right. There was so much cum leaking from me that every caress he gave felt wet and cold and slick against my clit.

"Please, please, please, please, please..." I whispered it in a breathless string before I finally got my thoughts together enough to ask for what I was dying for. "Please, more! Please, show me more of what you like! I like pleasing you."

"Careful. Those are words to warm a Dom's heart. You might say it makes him all the more... affectionate." I squealed in ecstasy with the spanks it earned me, how they were even harder. It felt perverse in a way, how much I liked how pain was a reward with him. Most dynamics I had ever read about went the other way and conditioning was always used in my favorite BDSM stories, as it sounded so mentally intriguing.

What kind of conditioning would go with how he worked, when he wanted pain to be his version of showing love? How twisted could he make things when he'd obviously been doing this a long time?

Why did that make me hornier than any fucking thing I'd ever felt in my life? Even more arousing was the words I said, without his prompting, because they just felt right in the atmosphere, with what he was telling me. "Thank you, Sir."

Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,321 Followers
1...34567...9