Silver Fox Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Er. Perhaps not adore. That was a fantasy and Kody wasn't mine. I hadn't had a sub as mine in years, being the strange breed I was and having the life of a bachelor drilled through my skull. And now there was this recent addition to my sadism to make things all the more complicated, this sense of wanting pain over sex when they usually went together.

Still, it was nice to have those romantic thoughts. I soothed Kody and whatever her eyes must have looked like, the sight of them made Isabelle smile. She stroked her sub and cooed over her, whispering words I couldn't hear so that I smiled. I loved seeing the two of them together when they were so obviously loving. It took a strong Dom or Domme to recognize when they couldn't quite meet their submissive's needs and to ensure those needs were met.

I kept one hand around Kody's waist and stroked my hand over her panties again, caressing over that most sensitive part of her sex so that she shrieked and bucked, crying out again. "Sir, I-!"

"Ask me for the last one like a good girl. You can do this."

"Oh. God. I. Um." She had to shake her head as best she could to try to think, her golden blonde hair shimmering to the side where it had long since fallen over her shoulder. She was smaller than her mistress, too, but I think they both loved that fact, and Isabelle had dark brown curls as opposed to Kody's lighter hair. For me, all of it, both of them together, as an entire picture merely looked beautiful. "Please, may I have another, sir?"

"Good girl." I lashed the belt, the hardest yet, enough to send violence cascading up my arm in what felt like a ripple effect that made me exhale in desire, but I ignored my own sexual desire entirely, and went onto the other part that would fuel my control.

I tugged the belt between her legs and grasped the other end of it in my other hand, pressing it to her clit so that she yelped and bucked, still riding the wave of the last sharp bite of pain I'd given her. God, the scent of her was enticing too and I thrilled to the way Isabelle clasped her face in a fierce hold, smothering her cries in a sinful kiss while I worked the belt. Kody bucked her hips and it might have been over the fabric still, but it didn't matter in the wake of the pain. The contrast of sensation was more than enough and Kody's muffled cries turned more desperate while she writhed and I tugged the belt back and forth until-

"Oh, my God!" It came out a howl when Isabelle let her up from the kiss and Kody thrashed in release, jerking her wrists in her cuffs, riding it out on my belt while I smiled and held her between my arms.

Isabelle pet her hair while she shuddered with soft little whimpers. "What do you say to him?"

"Thank you for hurting me, sir," she whispered.

I stroked a hand down her thigh and pulled away. "It was my pleasure."

And... the frightening thing was that I meant those words, that it really was absolutely all my pleasure. So much so that it was freaking me out more and more with every time I played. Even with the scent of cum filling my nostrils and after the feel of her drenched panties, it messed with me. Because I still didn't have a single desire to alleviate any kind of sexual need.

All that I had was the addiction to my sadism and part of me had to wonder if this meant I'd turned a little too hard to the dark side of things. I wanted to want to hurt more. I wanted to crave to give more pain all night, so that it throbbed in my bloodstream like a background soundtrack, so that I stayed in that state of "more".

--------

I cleaned up the dungeon while Isabelle took Kody to a quiet place, presumably to pet and love on her submissive. It chafed a little, that I wasn't part of that aftercare, but I understood too. A lot of subs only wanted one touch after a scene and, for Kody, that touch was Isabelle's.

That being said, Isabelle knew the problems of being a Dom. By the time I finished taking care of the dungeon, Isabelle and Kody were sitting at the bar together along with some other friends of ours. A man named Christopher, my boss and the forerunner of Sulfur's Beta, had been bartending for me. He grinned at me when he looked up and I stopped at the bar to hug Kody. "Feel okay, sweetheart?"

She gave me a dazed, delighted look that made my heart sing. "Yes, sir, thank you."

Above her head, Isabelle mouthed a repetition. "Thanks."

"Any time." I said it to both of them and then walked behind the bar, so that Christopher could go do his own thing. "Hey, where's Deirdre?" I asked him. It was the time of night when Christopher's slave should have gotten there and he grinned, while Isabelle laughed, making Kody giggle.

"Where do you think?" Isabelle asked at the same time Christopher pointed upwards.

Right. I looked up at the birdcages that hung over Sulfur's bar, smiling at the sight of Deirdre dancing in one. Across from her, in another cage, was a girl named Gracie. When I looked up, Deirdre winked down at me, crawling to the cage bars playfully, and I shook my head, laughing, giving her a look of exasperation. Even if I was deeply disturbed by my life at the moment, the combination of having dominance rushing through me and being surrounded by the people I knew best in life made it easy to fall back into my charming sadist and bartender role.

Christopher even stayed at the bar that night, which was awesome. At one point, I got a chance to lean forward to talk more with him and Isabelle. "I saw her again last night."

Christopher grinned. "Your new little redheaded obsession?"

"God, I don't know what it is about her." Isabelle laughed at my tone, but I really didn't know. I was losing my mind in thoughts of her, to the point where I was wondering if this was all lust or not. And I could deal with that, if it was just lust, you know? Passion and flirting were fun things, but the way I kept running into her... Oh, man, she was heavenly. "It's her eyes, maybe, and she looks down all the time in that way, you know what I mean?"

"That way like she's hoping you'll give her approval or some kind of guidance in things as little as conversation?"

"That's the one! And her hair. Jesus, if I knew she was interested in me or this at all, I think she'd be the first new player I'd try in months. I've been too... concerned, you know?"

Christopher answered that one, while Isabelle leaned against the bar, her arm around a sedate and well satisfied, cuddly little submissive. "You know, I get why, but I think you're being a little too hard on yourself. I think it was Courtney who had that one scene a while ago, that she broke off when she got freaked out by the extent of her sadism."

Isabelle answered him. "It was. Remember, it was with that guy she still loves and adores. She had an orgasm off giving pain. Like, nothing else was happening at all, to hear her tell it, and she caned him nice and hard one time. I'm trying to remember her words, but it was something about the feel of hard recoil from the stripe along with the sound he made."

I thought of Kody's cries of pain and could understand that all too well. For me, as a guy, I always needed at least a stroke or two to get off, but yeah, I could get it. I could see it from what I knew about some girls, how easily they could get off, and I could see why it'd freak someone the fuck out.

It was freaking me insanely the fuck out that I was less interested in an orgasm than ever. It only felt more solidified with every time I played, that I didn't want that. Whenever I got home, I eventually jerked myself off, once that flow of delightful power trip abated enough that I wouldn't notice the release of it.

Christopher's voice was soft. "You know, new players sometimes do have interests in trying pain play, too. Doesn't it seem, I don't know, fitting that you have all the more control with how you are now? It means they wouldn't find a safer top to try it with. I'm just saying, since you said if she was here, you'd consider it. Maybe you should consider it a little harder. You really seem to like her. By that, I mean you haven't shut up about her every time you've run into her for, like, months."

I laughed. "Well, since she's not here, it hardly matters, does it?"

Isabelle rolled her eyes. "He's talking about you bringing her here since she's right across the fucking hall from you, moron. Jesus Christ, this is why I can sometimes fuck guys, but am forever staying gay in my relationships. Guys are fucking hopeless."

"Listen here, bitch."

Isabelle laughed and I was allowed to call her that now that I knew her so well. Christopher ran his hand through his hair, though. "Why does it feel just as much like babysitting to be around Doms as it does being around subs? I feel like one of these entities or groups should fucking balance each other out."

I mock sighed. "Look, we're all just playing the same game, really, but in different roles. It keeps us young at heart, at any rate."

But I rather liked staying young at heart. It was one of the reasons why I was fairly confident that my midlife crisis didn't have much to do with settling down or missing a steady submissive partner. The idea crossed my mind, but the truth was I didn't really want to grow out of these games.

I leaned back against the bar and talked with them as the night went on. And no, I had no fucking idea what Isabelle had going through her mind at the time.

She was that good about things.

--------

Essie

It was definitely a good thing Isabelle made me agree to everything in advance because I tried to get out of it, like, nine times over the next couple of weeks. That was when the next open door night was and Isabelle said it didn't actually matter which night we went because I'd be with her and Kody, but open door nights meant I wouldn't have to stay by their side. It also meant that a lot of the play styles would be lighter.

I'd jumped on the opportunity when she mentioned it, on anything that could make this slightly less nerve wracking. Although, if it helped, I couldn't immediately tell. I started to get this antsy feeling in the pit of my stomach, this restlessness whenever I considered whatever I had agreed to. The first time, I messaged Isabelle and said I didn't think I could make it after all, due to the schedule, but then she'd been undeterred. Okay, choose a different night.

I'd gone back and forth with her on it until I finally realized that Isabelle had found out my interests and she was hell bent and determined for me to find out more about those interests. It did help that her and Kody were both females, as sexist as that sounds. I felt like if she'd been a male Dom, I'd have never asked her for help of this kind in the first place.

The night of, though, I was definitely questioning my sanity. Isabelle and Kody met me at my place and, from my understanding, their fetish club was already opened. Their coming to my place ensured I was stuck going, as it seemed that Isabelle didn't trust me to come over to hers. Smart of her, really. If I had two strengths in life, they were avoiding confrontation and being a coward. Those were my superpowers.

It got worse, too. It got, just, so much worse. When Isabelle showed me what I was wearing, I choked, and stared at her in stunned shock, a look of, You've got to be kidding, but it turned out Isabelle was stubborn and knew how to manipulate submissive behavior. "Oh, come on, kitten. You want to be a good girl, don't you? See, it's not so bad and how brave you can be..." All of this was cooed over me while getting me to put on a part at a time, just to try it.

I ended up keeping it, actually, because staring in the mirror... Wow.

She had dressed me down in a skimpy, sleeveless latex dress with latex gloves, along with these heels that were wild to try to walk in. The latex, once I had it on, was fascinating, though. It felt like a second skin, actually, and I stared at myself in the mirror when she was done, thinking that I looked sexier than hell. I did, too. The dress had this shiny skirt that flared around me and I turned this way and that, staring at myself.

Isabelle studied me while Kody played with Ozzy in his cat tree. "That is a gorgeous look for you. Now, you need the finishing touches." And the finishing touches were every bit as fetishized as the rest of it. She fit a collar around my throat, so that I had a brief moment where I shuddered with the sensation, with the thought of being collared, with how... arousing it was. She didn't give me time to process much, though, and I felt like that was on purpose, as she continued on to the cuffs around my wrists as well, and then covered me with a long jacket so that none of it was visible for when we walked to Sulfur's. No one drove in a city as big as the one we lived in, as it was such a pain, but the jacket did its job well. Only the collar showed over it. Isabelle grinned at the final sight. "Perfect, but you're not allowed to wear the jacket past the door. There's lockers and I'll take it to them, but you have to take it off as soon as we get into the entryway."

"Isabelle, I don't know..."

She gave me a look that quelled the words and then smiled to soothe me. "Hush. Yes, you can. You look gorgeous, and like a good kitten, besides."

For the first time, I actually believed it when she told me that. The truth was that the black latex was so striking and she'd pinned my hair out of my face, so that it fell down my back and around my shoulders. In the doorway mirror, I lifted one hand, touching my face with the shining gloves and the image that stared back at me truly was something strange. This girl stood a little differently, with more of a cast to please someone in a more sexual way than what I normally had. I blinked thoughtfully and then nodded, numbed with enough shock that I was going to end up along with all of this nonsense. Who had started this bad idea again?

Right. Me. "Thank you, Isabelle."

That's when she grabbed my collar's ring and I wanted to moan out loud, wanted to beg for more, as soon as she did it, as soon as I felt my first real taste of dominant intention. "You're very welcome, kitten. Come on."

Kody grinned and hopped up from my loveseat. "Open door nights are a blast!"

It wasn't that I didn't believe her. It was just that I felt nervous about things for me.

This was where things got interesting, though, was when I reached the place named Sulfur's, and I had a brief thought that I'd heard that name before. Outwardly, it certainly didn't look threatening, actually. It had these lights that weren't overly bright in color for its logo, with the word "Beta" proclaiming it as a branch of fetish clubs. Isabelle guided me through the door and I stared at the BDSM furniture that sat as decoration as soon as we walked through the entryway.

Oh, man. It was right there in the open about it, no hiding what it was, and I watched a girl pass a door guy while walking in, and then felt insecure that she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, which was what I worked better in. Jeans and a jersey were my thing, but now I felt odd. "Isabelle, are you sure there will be people like me?"

Isabelle tugged me by my collar again, and that time I did whimper. "Yes. Hush."

It wasn't said in a mean way at all, either. It was just said in an even way, one that structured me. I had a brief moment to remind myself that I'd chosen to ask a Dominatrix for help with this, one that was pretty damned skilled in topping people with personalities like mine. "Yes, Isabelle."

I stared at the door guy, then waved shyly when he waved at me, trying to take it all in while Isabelle tugged me through with her finger in the O-ring of my collar, deliberately ensuring I couldn't think too much about these things. My eyes went wide when I walked through the doorway, though.

Two giant birdcages hung on either side of the bar, and both of them had a person dancing in them. They were the first thing I noticed but I just barely glanced at the direction of the bar for the first time in my life, when that was usually where I was most interested in, now that I spent so much time at one. There was just way too much else going on besides that in that place.

The sound of kinky sex was this overwhelming soundtrack, along with the dark undercurrent of house music that seemed to pulse from the walls. I glanced at Isabelle and Kody and it was Kody who guided me a little then. "Look," she said, pointing.

I turned to where she gestured, gasping and tugging my collar, to feel comforted by the the reminder of its presence, when I did. Kody knew I was more straight than gay and fascinated with submissiveness, specifically, and had cleverly pointed me in the direction of a scene that made my eyes go wide.

The girl was cuffed in ceiling restraints, on a dais so that she was displayed, and she was blindfolded and gagged, as well. While I watched, a man stroked up her body from behind, cupping her breasts to display them better while he whispered in her ear. Whatever he said made her moan and arch in his embrace, so that he laughed softly, and I whimpered at the sight. It wasn't so much the scene itself, since nothing was actually happening really, as it was the look on the man's face, the way his eyes were alight with this commanding sense, this presence.

I glanced to another couple, one that wasn't even playing at all. This one could have been anyone you saw while passing tons of people in the mall. The guy wore jeans and a shirt and the woman was dressed in a date night kind of dress with heels. What made it different was that he wore a collar and when she tugged the O-ring of the collar, his lips parted in a silent gasp and he bowed his head, in a way that suddenly made a lot of sense to me. He seemed much more different in his submission than the female had, and the Domme was certainly different from the Dom, but the cool way she watched her submissive made my skin tingle anyway, in the same way that Isabelle had so attracted me.

Two things clicked in my life. Two things abruptly made themselves very clear. One was the fact that the type I had never been able to identify suddenly seemed a lot like a BDSM Dom. And the second thing was that I didn't feel frigid at fucking all in that moment.

I felt electrified, alive, and so very interested. I was scared still, but that suddenly seemed to make things all the better. It seemed exciting. I turned around and shied to Isabelle when a man with that presence I recognized walked over to her. Like I said, I was still scared, but oh, I was interested, too. I shivered and Kody giggled, tugging me a little closer into a hug of comfort that made me smile. I felt drunk enough on thrill to indulge in that too, to enjoy the sensation of another female against me, as soft as females were. Kody was wearing this sheer nightie too, so the action of brushing against her ensured I could feel... most all of her, but that electric sensation only made me crave and I nuzzled closer, while she stroked my hair. "It's okay. You'll find that all those submissive behaviors that people sometimes disdain and scold you for in the outside world are welcome and encouraged here. It's like a bubble away from everything else. I know it's shocking, but it's so freeing and wonderful." I moaned in desire at the thought of not being thought of as weak for those subservient behaviors, of not being chastised or teased for how happy it made me to make people smile. I had always thought of myself as a coward in these self deprecating connotations. Maybe... Maybe there were places where it wasn't bad.

"Hey, you. I'd like you to meet someone, so stop being an adorable little coward against my sub." Isabelle tugged me by my collar to pull me back to her, but her use of that same word, "coward", was flirtatious and she was smiling, as if in answer to all the thoughts and feelings I was having. Kody's words resonated with me so that every moment was starting to make me feel safe and accepted, even if I didn't know many people yet. "This is actually who got me into being an escort. He runs this branch of Sulfur's and his games are a vestige of the days of Gor and high protocol, which is to say he's a stuffy romantic, but also adorable. Say hi to Christopher."

123456...9