All Comments on 'Silver Heat Ch. 02'

by robertreams

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
'Thank You For Bringing Laughter Back Into My Life'

TO THE TWERP COMPLAINING ABOUT HAVING TO WAIT UNTIL THE END OF CHAPTER ONE FOR A BLOW JOB: THERE IS MORE SEX!! *** Love the natural, awkward yet caring banter between Lance and Neal early in the second chapter. You gave the widowers time to lightly discuss and not over analyze their first sexual encounter with each other. 'The two of us are actin' like a couple of school kids.' Then, 'they chatted with the ease of life long friends'. There is great beauty in the meandering flow from a singular man's desire to mutual emotional and sexual fulfillment. The bookend sex scenes were also hot; from the nighttime pre-fishing trip to the post-fishing trip lanai steak cookout. Really enjoyed the fishing trip interlude just as a bonding experience. I also thought it was a brilliant sexual metaphor of their fight for togetherness. You've given us an unabashed romantic friendship story with increasingly intense kisses.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Just wonderful

Perfectly paced. Sex is for us old coots too! Ain't dead yet.

Careful of who is doing what. Neal/Lance were switched a couple times and there was a Sean thrown in there. (Unless the Starbucks kid showed up when I wasn't looking. ;). )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I agree with the second paragraph of FA_JF you mixed up the charaters including the one Neal had sex with all those years ago. Didn't he have the same name as Lance?

RobJasperRobJasperabout 3 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Such a hot tender wonderful story of caring and lusty sexual exploration!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous