Silver Lake Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I care––but you're not some wimpy chick. I don't think there's a man alive you couldn't handle. In fact, you shine your brightest in these situations. You're my partner in thecrazy. I love that! And sometimes, like tonight, it's just so fucking cool to watch you do your thing, and it's like I'll destroy the flower if I try to touch it. Sometimes I gotta just let you shine, baby."

God, if he only knew what part of her was really shining out there.

His lips brushed hers, and he spoke against her mouth. "And I saw him make you feel something, baby."

Or had he known?Of course, Avery could read her worst thoughts––and the scary part––he loved them.

She closed her eyes. "Promise me you won't be mad."

"Promise."

She opened them. "There's just something about him."

His hand came off her shoulder and she felt a finger under her dress, touching her. She looked into an autographed photo of Clark Gable, where she could see a reflection from the other room in its glass, and made sure no one was coming.

He spoke into her ear. "He stands like a goddamn statue." With one stroke his finger slipped inside the folds, revealing how wet she'd become. "You're human, babe, I completely understand."

"You don't. It's scarier than that..." Avery's finger slipped in deeper. "Uh! It's like when I look in his eyes there's nothing other than sex. Every word, every thought, every glance––all sex." She suddenly focused on Clark Gable's eyes in his photo, and realized they were identical to Ray's. Ray was a blonde Clarke Gabble with a cleft chin. "Uh!" How many women had fallen to those eyes? "Uh! God, what are you doing to me, Avery?"

"Loving you!" He licked her lips. "I do understand. You know I grew up a spoiled brat. And more than anything I spoiled myself with girls. Sluts! The sluts that wore plaid skirts, spiked heels and tube tops. The kind I'd snag at clubs or raves, and then sneak into my room at three in the morning. My parents hated it, and that was the best part."

The finger dipped in and out and in and out. Avery's touch had always been different. It felt beautiful, pure and special. It could rearrange her darkest desires into innocent games. Her mind became a blur and her knees grew weak.

"I thought I'd out grow those nasty girls, but even after I stopped giving a shit what my parent's thought, I still had the need. Nothing gets me hotter than the thought of a girl who'll do anything. And you're such a supreme closet freak, baby. You've done all the things the other's have, but you hide it so damn well. You're my dirtiest little secret."

She was biting her lip and had to stop him or else she'd come.

He backed off her completely, and her eyelids behaved as if she'd been asleep.

"So quick, baby, what's the craziest thing you've ever done?"

"I don't know."

"Well I want you to do something tonight. Will you?"

"I don't know."

"I want to invite Ray back to the condo. A fucking porn star with a bat bigger than Jose Conseco, we gotta party with him."

"You're being crazy, Avery."

"And I want you to tell him you are Christina Sabbath."

"I can't do that."

"You have to. Just pretend for one night!"

"You know what will happen if I do––at least tell me you know."

"And let him think he's the only one who's wise to it. It'll be a trip, baby––and a freak opportunity like this ain't coming around again."

"And what about Tony?"

"Leave him in the dark. But if he ends up wanting to play, that's up to you. He hasn't mentioned Sue since he started looking at the iPhone. Have you noticed? He's loosened up like I haven't seen in months."

"But Avery-"

"Let's just say Ray's my gift to you, and whatever you decide with Tony is a favor to me in return."

"This is crazy!"

"This is fun! This is fuckingliving, baby!"

Out in front of Valentine's Kim waited with Avery and Tony as they tried to hail a cab, while Ray went around back to get his bike. She held his helmet at her side, and Tony, drunk and thinking he was being quiet enough for her not to hear, leaned towards Avery's ear, and said, "I can't believe you're going to let her ride with that dude."

"Well, why the fuck not? Really, why not? Like the world just goes around and around and around, Tony. Everyday it's the same merry-go-round ride. Boring, boring, boring. So if I even smell excitement––I'm on it! I sex crazy, man, and I believe everybody should have their fun."

Tony laughed, or made a noise that sounded like, "Pah!" He then scoped out Kim, and said, "Come on!That? You're lettingthatget on a bike with a porn star?Eleven inchesof porn star! Eleven and a quarter! Sasha Grey, dude––banged Sasha Grey!"

"If I don't drink it up like an aphrodisiac, I'm doomed. I'll never have the balls to unleash myself, man! And neither will she! You gotta refine your primal urges, Tony, not discard them."

As he stood there on the Sunset Strip in his red, satin smoking jacket and leopard print skater shoes, and as his light eyes took on the color of a red neon sign and his shady chin sparkled with it, and as he philosophized about his insane desire for them to chase their primal urges––Avery appeared larger than life, larger than the faces on the signs stacked against the sky, and larger than the wilderness of dreams that awaited them both. Kim couldn't think of a cooler man alive.

When Ray pulled his bike around to reveal a moped, everyone keeled over and lost it.

"Less of a cop magnet, if you know what I mean."

About ten minutes into their ride, Kim waved Ray to the side of the road. They'd just turned off Sunset Blvd. and were heading down Eiffel Street towards Avery's condo in Silver Lake, so he veered the buzzing Moped towards an open spot in front of a Mission Style house, put his boot to the asphalt and cut the engine. He turned his head around until Kim could see his profile, and she pulled his helmet from her head.

"I wanted to talk to you before we reached our condo. I've decided there's something you should know."

"Yeah?"

She reached around and slid her hand along his thigh. "We have something in common."

"Yeah?"

Her hand moved close to the bulge along his inner thigh. He looked down at her hand very near to his breeder bar.

"We don't have that in common, do we?"

"No!" She laughed, sounding more cute an easy than she intended to. "But it plays an important part." She wouldn't touch the toy, but she squeezed the thigh meat right next to it.

"So what is it then?"

"I'm Christina Sabbath!"

He turned his head completely around to face her, sporting a puppy dog grin.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously!"

"Why the secret? Avery wouldn't understand? Is he why you quit the business?"

That was the most she'd heard him say all night, and he sounded star-struck. Then euphoric warmth enveloped her, as she grasped how powerful a simple name could be, especially one so soaked with sexual potency––and she now owned it.

"Avery doesn't know. But I quit before he came along."

"Then why?"

"I don't know. I was afraid people would recognize me on the street."

"Or in a bar?"

"Ha! Yeah––or in a bar."

His hips moved as if there was a discomfort and she realized his cock was stiffening in his jeans without any place to go. She pulled her hand away and apologized. He just laughed. "This is why people don't do it on Mopeds."

"Then let's get going."

"OK, but what happens next?"

"We'll find out soon enough, won't we?"

She put on his helmet as he pedal-stared the engine, and then the buzzing bike zipped down the road.

Avery's condo sat at the peak of a crescent hilltop, with tiled roofs running down all sides and then back up the neighboring hills. Palm trees filled in the gaps between roofs, and in several places glowed blue, illuminated by swimming pools hiding underneath. Avery's was one of four adjoined condos with backyards full of Joshua trees and licorice plants. The winds had died, but they'd left a view of the stars and a sweet smell from the riled licorice.

A raised Jacuzzi sat in the middle of the yard, and most of the neighboring hill could be seen through a short, iron-post fence along the back. The Jacuzzi was on the fritz and took hours to heat up, so Avery left it on while they'd had dinner. The controls were mounted on the wall next to the back door, and Avery flipped the lights off so the water went black, but the jets continued to rumble the surface and throw off steam. Tony, Ray and Kim ran towards it, with Kim reaching first.

Tony slowed down and stopped about halfway through the yard. "Are there any extra suits?"

"Yeah right!" said Kim, as she kicked off her suede boots and peeled her tight grey dress up and over her ass, then from the top hem lifted it completely above her head. She set it on a glass table in the little nook next to the Jacuzzi. The yard was completely dark, but the moonlight seemed especially attracted to her white skin and revealed her nudity as she climbed up the wooden steps and sunk inside.

It took Ray a little time to get his boots off, and then he climbed the steps and dropped his pants at the edge of the Jacuzzi, belt and all. Kim stared upwards, his meat hung impressively between his legs, exactly as the pictures on the phone had promised. It was ridiculous looking, and embarrassing to behold, but at the same time she felt playfully excited. He dipped in beside her as Tony stood at the base of the steps.

"You coming, Avery?"

"I'll get drinks first. Beers?"

While looking at Ray, she answered, "Just water for me." Earlier, when Ray had pushed her martini aside, like he'd determined her buzz was right for his liking, it had twitched loose a little submissive thrill, which she'd hope to revisit. She'd be the perfect Christina Sabbath for him.

"Water," echoed Ray.

"Beer, man! And make it one of your Duvels."

Tony finally got the nerve to get in and then Ray asked if they'd be up for a party favor. He reached out and grabbed a joint from the pocket of his piled up jeans, lit it up, held the smoke in tight, and waved to Kim for her to come close. Covering her tits, she lifted herself halfway up and then sat on his lap. She had to slide down before her breast returned to the dark water, and it left her head alongside his. A hand combed through her wet hair, leaving a spiky trail, and then he lifted her head, bringing her face closer to his. He pressed his lips to her mouth, and blew the smoke inside her. His breath, mixed with the harsh smoke, rushed to her chest, and apparently his lung capacity was greater than hers, and she couldn't accept it all. She rolled her head away and shifted her body, snuggling against him like a big chair. Her bare ass was on his thigh and her back was against his chest, and they feltsooocomfy.

Tony took the joint as Ray passed it his way. "Avery's going to be right back, Kim."

She laughed, letting the smoke go, and then coughed in rapid hiccups. It jerked her whole body, and Ray rubbed above her breasts, calming her lungs underneath.

"I don't know if you noticed," said Ray, "but I'm pretty sure he's OK with this."

"You think so? I don't know, man." Tony took his hit, and passed it back.

The tip fired up as Ray inhaled and then he repeated his routine with Kim, and this time she accepted only half of Mr. Mighty Lung's offering. She was getting very high, and Ray's other hand moved up and down her thigh.

Tony was handed the joint again. "You sure Avery's cool?"

She only smiled.

"What about you, Kim, are you cool with it?"

She extended her leg until her foot touched Tony's knee. He jerked it, but then let her touch. Tony passed the joint as her big toe pushed the little hairs on his leg, barely grazing the skin, and freeing the little trapped bubbles that infested everything in the Jacuzzi. Ray took the joint and touched it to his tongue, snubbing it out. His other hand moved between her legs, and she made it easy for him. The pot, the water, the touch, it almost relaxed her straight to sleep. She slid low enough that her head was against Ray's chest, and her hair was in the water. She turned to rest her cheek against his peck, and saw Avery stepping out of their condo, completely naked.

Their neighbors in the other three condos were all easy going, a gay couple, a straight couple, and lady who hung paintings out to dry in the yard. As long as they kept the Jacuzzi lights off, they didn't seem to mind a little skinny dipping, but Avery was crossing the entire yard in the buff, and that was really pushing it.

Ray now had a finger inside of her, moving slow and gentle, and as Avery swaggered down the path, carrying two beers in one hand and pinching two glasses full of water in the other, she worshiped the site of his body. She simply loved his broad shoulders, his angular pecks, and the sexy divot on the side of his ass. At six-feet tall and a lean one-sixty-five, he was something else. He didn't have large muscles, but he seemed to have them nestled everywhere, especially along his back, which created beautiful ink blot patterns as it would move.

She thought of the time one of his ex-girlfriends had spent an evening with them, Bria, and as she and Kim fooled around on the bed, they both looked up at Avery leaning naked against the wall. He'd taken a break to watch the action, settle down some, and prolong the evening. But neither of the girls could stand to have his beauty out of the mix, so they broke apart and crossed the bed towards him, meowing and scratching the air like two naked cats. He'd lookedsoooincredibly beautiful that night, like an angel on ecstasy, and as he approached the Jacuzzi, he appeared that way again.

Tony pushed her foot away as Avery climbed the steps. She giggled, but Ray's magic finger took hold of her breath and her giggle fell into a sigh. She had no idea if Avery knew a really good finger-fucking was going on under the black water, but he must've assumed it after she'd sighed. He handed out the drinks, and then placed his feet in the water, sitting on the edge. She grabbed his calf, pinching it. Ray's finger was big enough that it started to feel like real fucking, and then suddenly there were two. Her cheek circled his peck with the water bubbling against her face, and she squeezed Avery's calf harder.

Avery set his hand over hers. "Fucking gorgeous night, huh?"

Ray's two fingers suddenly got very frisky and increased their speed. "Got that right! And thanks for letting me share it with the three of you."

He spoke so coolly he couldn't possibly be the same guy who was frigging the life out of her right then. Oh god, she couldn'tnotlet what was happening show on her face. Avery was OK, she knew that, but she was about to lose it front of Tony, and that made her feel so weirdly self conscious she couldn't stand it. She panicked and moved her hips forward, losing the two magic fingers. She stood up on the wood seat, a flood of water streaming off her body and wetting everyone. She stepped up to the edge, and then jumped down into the yard. With wet bare feet, she lightly but quickly tip-toed up the path to their backdoor, dripping water the entire way.

Fifteen minutes later she'd heard Nick Cave's Tender Prey album start from downstairs, and it gave her a chill. She'd just had a long nerve building conversation with herself in their silver swing-arm mirror about what she would and wouldn't allow for the remainder of the night. As the first song played, featuring Mr. Cave's thicker-than-molasses, sorrowful voice, singing how the mercy seat is waiting, she decided it high time to get back to the party. She pulled a pair of army shorts from a black lacquer dresser, grabbed her hoodie off the chair by the bed, the black one with the giant gear and skull on the back and the Arch Enemy logo over her right breast, zipped it over herself, combed her bangs partially in front of her face, and then headed down the spiral staircase to the boys.

To take advantage of the view, their living room was set to the backside of the condo, with a large window forming the back wall. There were a wad of towels on the tile around the sliding glass door, and the boys had all returned to their pants, but apparently shirts were optional. She felt a little at ease seeing everyone at least half clothed. Tony sat in the throne, which was a large carved wooden chair they kept against the wall. Next to him were two large speaker cabinets with a record player squeezed in between, Avery being an extreme vinyl enthusiast.

As she circled her way down the steps, Avery discovered her, just as ole Nick. Cave reached a most desperate place, singing, "AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO DIE!"

"Here she comes. Here's my gal." He sat cross legged, pulling albums from his collection and handing them to Ray. Ray was seated on the edge of the couch, using one hand to comb his wet hair back. He looked her way, shocked to see a brooding, unisex, high-school girl in her hoodie and army shorts standing on the stairs, but then he leered, and Christina Sabbath whispered inside Kim's head, "Busted!"

The spiral stairs were in the front corner and next to the throne, so Tony stared point blank at her baggy jacket when she reached the bottom. "Where'd your tits go?"

Her lips swung to the right and she rolled her eyes. "Fuck you!"

"Avery, man, you should buy your girlfriend some more tight dresses, dude."

"Why, so you can look at my titsallthe time, you sick little Italian?"

She went straight to the couch, sat down on the cushion with her back against the armrest, and stretched her feet out, placing them on Ray's lap. He scooted over some, so they were better balanced, and then maneuvered into a really fantastic foot massage. The heel of her foot pressed against something that couldn't have been his leg, and she wondered what it could possibly––yeah right–– she'd pressed her heel against his cock. She stroked it gently, rocking her ankle, while his fingers splayed bones and tendons, and his thumbs burrowed at her arch.

Avery pulled an album with a black cover and headed for the stereo. Tony caught sight of it coming his way. "Man, you're going to play Misfits right now? I'm high, dude! I'm mellow!"

"Nooo! Leave on Nick Cave." She made her eyelashes butterfly.

"You love the Misfits."

"Not after a Jacuzzi!"

"All of you––prisoners of comfort!"

"Shut up babe, and come here."

Avery tossed the album on the coffee table and came to her for a kiss. He then lowered himself and spun around, sitting against the front of the couch. She moved a hand over his shoulder and began to rub. She could feel Ray growing under her heel as he kept grinding heaven into her feet, and now Avery was rolling his head while she kneaded his back and neck.

Nick Cave was spewing morbidly about Deanna's soul, as Ray's hands moved to her other foot, leaving her free one to touch his confined sweetness with her toes. She gently brushed it, the motion beginning at her knee, and the three stayed like that through another song.

Avery leaned back to kiss her again, and she whispered in his ear. "Tony hates me right now."

He looked, and Tony, still in the throne, watched them with a face devoid of life.

"He thinks I'm fooling around on you."

Avery put his face down, so his mouth was to her ear. "That's not what it is." He nipped her lobe. "He has a crush on you. He's totally jealous."

Avery then pushed himself up, and saw her agile toes brushing Ray's gentlemanly assets. "I thought I felt the couch moving." He reached down and placed his hand between her breasts, flattening out his fingers. He then pinched the zipper on her hoodie and began to tug. He took it all the way down, splitting her jacket open and exposing a gutter of flesh. The inside edge of her tits were visible, a dip from her rib cage to her stomach, and a mild depression around her flat belly button. Avery then asked Ray to join him outback, and, really, what could Ray say. Before getting up, he reached down the front of his pants and shifted himself into a better position, and then he followed Avery outside.