Silver Lining

Story Info
Ben is forced into servitude after cheating on his wife.
14.7k words
4.14
11.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers

Dani sat in a large wing backed chair made of a gorgeous silvery blue fabric, dreamy soft and plush. One knee over the other, bouncing her foot sheathed in powder blue strappy low heels, sipping a steaming cup of tea. To her left, a teapot sat on a small end table, white porcelain decorated in dainty blue flowers, in case she needed to refill her cup.

These were the only pieces of furniture in this cold, half finished basement room. The beams were still raw above, duct work crossing the ceiling. The walls were freshly painted white brick, the floor a black rubber matting that provided some bounce. The only things marring the walls was a single bolt in the wall, which held a chain which led to the thick collar of a man currently unconscious on the floor, and a plain white door with no knob.

This is a story about that very man. The one with a mop of black hair, green eyes under his closed lids, skin slightly tanned from outings on his boat.

Because he was a lying, dirty cheater. And that was the most mild of his crimes.

Dani had caught him and his friends - boyfriends and fiancees of her own best friends - living it up in the great city of lights, sticking their dicks in a myriad of girls. He was supposed to be on a business trip, but as it turns out, those weren't a thing for his company. Zoom and all really cut back their travel expenses.

Dani's friends all dumped their men, claiming the single life. But Ben was special. Because later, she found out he was also banging his secretary. And she found this out after she answered his phone when the hospital called. He was her emergency contact.

Let him go! One might say. Let him be shitty somewhere else!

But Dani had plans for Ben. Not husband material, he was still a really good lay, and he was very much in need of punishment. And so Dani offered a deal to her friends. They all -

Oops! Ben is awake!

----------------Day 1-----------------

Ben stirred, pushing off of the rubber floor, his head pounding. "What the hell..." he shook his head, regretting it instantly as pain radiated from his skull. Looking up, he noticed his wife sitting in a large chair, her baby blues brought out by the soft blue blouse she wore over cream colored slacks, gazing at him over a cup of coffee.

"Babe, where... are..." he just began to notice the state of his nudity, and the collar weighed down by a thick chain around his neck.

"Baby... what the fuck is this?"

Dani watched him catch up to his predicament with a mischievous twinkle. "Your new room. Do you like it?"

Ben devolved very quickly after that. Just a few moments of disbelief, laughing, taking the "joke" in stride. After that, an hour of shouting, insults, yanking on the chain, beating the bolt in the wall with a looped but of chain, trying to twist it free, swearing to murder her when he got out of this echoed in the basement. It really showed ones true colors when you get chained to a wall against your will.

It was like watching someone filter through the stages if grief. Dani waited patiently for the bargaining stage, and she wasn't disappointed.

"Baby, please, whatever I did... whatever I said, I didn't mean it." he whimpered, crawling towards her until the chain yanked tight. "I love you, baby girl, just... just toss me the key. We can work through this!" Ben begged like that for awhile more, offering her money, sex, even to just leave and never darken her doorstep again, until he finally, collapsed, silent, in the corner. His head hung low and tears fell across his nose, elbow propped on his knees which were tucked near his chest.

Dani's tea was cold, but she lost interest in it awhile back now. She waited him out, saying nothing, acknowledging nothing except the knowing smile on her lips.

"Dani, what do you want from this?" he finally asked, his voice defeated and weak from shouting.

"Im glad you asked, dear husband of mine. Are you finally ready to hear about your new station in life? i honestly think that once you learn your place, you will be perfectly content and realize that it is for the better."

"Wh-what..." he looked over at her, dejected.

"I know about Lyra." she leaned her elbows on her knees. "And we all know about Paris."

His head snapped up, and eyes widened. "What do you know about Lyra..." he asked, fear showing in his eyes briefly. But instead of coming clean about the whole truth, he tried to placate it with the most frivolous part. "You.. you locked me in a basement because I cheated?" he asked. "Whose basement is this anyway?"

"Oh, this is my basement. You see, when we all discovered your infidelity, we decided... fuck men. We are going to go start a commune." She grinned like it was the biggest surprise. "I didn't want to give you up, not as long as you were useful, so we sold our properties, including our house, and we all moved here. This is your room now. Depending on how well you behave, you can even earn a bed! Maybe even a TV. But you have some rules to follow."

Ben looked at her like she lost her mind. "Are... are you keeping me prisoner? For fucking Lyra!?" he asked, shocked.

Dani leaned forward, grinning. He was leaving out the best part, but she decided not to call him out on it. "Nonsense. You just need to be restrained until your training is over. An untrained male in our commune? Ridiculous. Once you accept your new role and embrace your training, you will be free to roam within the grounds."

"Like a dog..." he huffed, disbelief dripping from his voice.

"Of course not!" she smiled. "Now, some ground rules." She stood and pointed to the collar and held up a remote. "Its a shock collar. So everytime you behave badly, you'll get a little zappy."

His eyes widened, shaking his head slowly. "You cant just -" he began, but she clicked the button and his entire body went rigid from the shock she delivered to his system. It was just a short burst, and once released he scrambled to his feet. "Don't do that ever again, Danielle!" he shouted, grabbing at the collar around his neck with renewed persistence.

Of course, she pressed the button again, causing him to stumble back against the wall as he shook from the shock.

"Danielle - " he started again, but the sneer in his voice earned him another punishing shock. His entire body felt the shock. It wasn't as bad as a taser, but it wasn't a walk in the park either. "Ok! ok, ok Dani -" he strained, panting as he clenched his jaw through the pain the collar caused. "Ok, I'm calm, I'm just scared, Dani..." he said, a whimper almost escaping him.

She continued as if there wasn't an interruption. "Next is that you need permission to orgasm. As we know, you seem to not be able to control yourself, so until you've been trained, you'll need to wear one of these." she held up a little metal item that looked like the mold of a cock with a little padlock on it.

"Dani... Don't be ridiculous! Im not wearing that!" he cried, sliding his feet under him and standing, cupping his junk protectively. "Im not gonna be a celibate cuck, Dani, I'm sorry! I'll... I'll do your little boot camp thing until we return to normal, ok? But im not doing that."

"You need it, Ben. That little peen is what got you into this mess in the first place. It needs to be locked away. You'll wear it at all times except when i remove it. It will become your best friend."

Ben groaned, shaking his head. "Baby please. I love you, I promise - it won't happen again! never! Ok? Just... This game... its gone too far."

She smiled. "Im not going to force it on you, Ben." she said with an almost sad smile. "But you will beg for it." She turned her back on him and he jerked forward, reaching out to her before he hit the end of the chain and jerked backwards. He choked, his plea caught in his throat as she left the room and turn light clicked off, leaving him in pitch darkness.

----------------Day 3-----------------

The light clicked back on as Dani re-entered the room in the basement.

Ben was worse for the wear, having endured two days in near total solitude. Dani had delivered his once a day meals - a piece of home baked bread and a bag of water - and left him a bucket to do use the bathroom. She returned only to remove the waste bucket and brought it back with his following meal an hour later.

"Dani... Dani please. Why are you doing this?" he begged, his lips parched, tongue sticking to the roof of his mouth.

"You know why."

"Cheating doesn't equal this! do you want a divorce?! Alimony!? I'm all for it." he groaned.

"Oh I know how easily I'd get alimony. But i don't want money from you, Ben. Turns out, making a homestead has a high up front cost, but its super cheap to maintain. Between us all, we have a nice little nest egg, which we've invested. Our monthly expenses is actually being covered by that payout, so anything we do in addition to that is pocket money."

"Sinclaire, Isa, Uma, they're all here?" he strained, his eyes flicking between hers as if searching for mercy. "What would they think of this, keeping me captive beneath their feet? You can't get away with this!"

"Actually, they helped me carry you down here." she smiled. "We all are very carefully planning your curriculum and we all look forward to benefiting from your new status." She stepped forward and placed a bucket down on the floor. Inside was a floating sponge and some soapy water. "Wash yourself. You stink."

Dani returned only to take the water bucket back upstairs and drop him off his daily ration. "Keep the sponge." she instructed him. It was his first item that he earned that belonged to just him. It was a natural loofah from the fibrous plant, and it was rough as it scoured his skin. But he was clean, his skin soft, even if reddened from the unforgiving sponge, but he should take care of it.

----------------Day 7-----------------

Ben wasn't sure how many days went by, just that he's eaten a total of 7 times. His hunger pangs were a low ache now, his mouth perpetually dry. Each time Danielle returned, she spoke only a few words to him, usually instructions on changing his toilet or having him bathe. He tried asking for more food, but she would simply laugh and shake her head. Not once did she mention the chastity cage, and he realized it was his task to bring it up.

She wanted him broken and asking to be locked up.

And he was.

When she returned this time with a fresh bucket, he was sitting on the floor, legs crossed, fiddling with a hangnail.

"Dani..." he whispered, swallowing against a dry throat. "If I wear that... thing... will you... bring me more food. Maybe leave the light on sometimes?" he asked softly, too embarrassed to even look up at her.

"Wear what thing?" she asked, returning his smile.

"That... cage. The cock cage."

Dani paused, tilting her head and smiling down at him. "Kneel." she said simply.

Ben sighed, and moved to his knees, crawling toward her where she stood in the center of the room. He dropped back onto his heels and waited.

"Whenever I come downstairs, you will kneel." she instructed. "Further apart. Good. Hands folded behind your head."

He assumed the position, and took a shaky breath. He tried jacking off out of spite these last few days, but the thrill if it had worn off in light of his conditions. But as she approached him now - oh god, in all of her curvaceous, thick beauty - his cock jumped to attention, swelling up quite quickly. He cursed, clenching his eyes and looking down.

"See, Ben... No control. I'll have to get some ice." She left him alone, and he didn't move from the position she left him in. When he returned, despite his best efforts, his cock was full mast and bouncing for attention.

Dani crouched down in front of him and he almost moaned, his hips thrusting forward towards her. But he hissed in pain as the ice pack was pressed against his cock, and he flinched back hard, sinking back into his heels.

"Ah ah. Up." she commanded, and he struggled to right himself. She held the ice to his cock and balls, and after a moment both began to shrink. She brought the little cage from her pocket and slipped it over his now limp dick, hooking it around his balls and locking it in place.

Ben considered attacking her. He could do it. Overpower her. Like he did to -... But as his hands clenched behind his head as he watched her lock his cock away, careful not to touch his skin, he couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead he wanted to drag her into his arms and kiss her long and slow.

How he ever cheated on such a beautiful woman, he will never know. He will never see that strong, independent but shy woman ever again. Her mere presence was intoxicating.

And so he kept his hands behind his head, trembled but stayed still as she locked his cock away in that steel cage.

"How will I use the bathroom..." Ben asked softly, his breath coasting over her hair and kicking up the scent of a new but pleasant shampoo.

"Oh don't worry about that." she said standing up and moving back to the armchair, dragging it closer to him until it was just out of his range. She sat down and crossed her legs again, straightening her foot so that the toe of her heel brushed his chest. "Its slotted - it should offer plenty of space for that."

Ben moaned as her shoe touched his chest, deprived of contact for so long that he didnt care how it was delivered. He leaned into the pressure, gazing up at his wife like a queen over her lowly fool. "Please touch me, Danielle..." he whispered, a sob slipping from his lips. "Let's make this all better... Lets make it all go away."

"This isn't going away, big man." she smiled down at him almost sadly, tracing her foot through the hair on his chest. "I think I'd like you hairless. What do you say, a nice wax. Top, bottom, legs... Keep you nice and clean looking."

Ben felt tears well in his eyes. She was treating him like - but no, if she knew, he wouldn't be her captive, he would be arrested. Nobody knew. Nobody could know. Still, the longer he spent locked down here, the more desperate he was for her approval. Her forgiveness. He would do anything.

"Oh, don't cry..." She leaned forward, touching her palm to his cheek.

He immediately leaned into the comfort she offered, moaning softly. But it turned quickly into a whimper his cock swelled, filling the cage and meeting unmoving walls which kept him from growing to full size.

"Fuuuuck fuck fuck..." he whimpered, shifting on his knees and looking up at her. "Please take it off, this isnt right."

Dani smirked and didn't acknowledge him, or the predicament he found himself in. He simply leaned back in her chair. "Take my shoes off. Rub my legs. Kiss my feet."

He hesitated, but found that it earned him a shock from the collar. It wasn't as strong as a shock as earlier, but now with the metal cock cage, the zap concentrated in his dick too. If this was the lower setting, he would do anything to avoid a stronger hit.

He shouted, gritting his teeth, his fists clenched at his sides as he rode it out. "Fuck!" he panted. He looked up at her, finding her simply watching him. He never did give her enough credit. Her vindication knew no bounds. But he quickly learned his lesson. He dove forward as soon as his body allowed him to move and lifted each foot by the heel, taking them off and a setting them by her chair. His fingers ran under the backs of her legs, rubbing and massaging her calves, ankles, and feet. He didnt need a reminder of the rest of the task set forth to him, simply leaned down every few moments, kissing the tops of her feet and the tips of her toes. He knew she liked it when he cracked her toes, carefully tugging and bending each one for a good snap and pop.

As he worked, he slowly forgot that he was chained in a basement. He forgot that he hadn't seen the sun in who knew how long. He forgot about everything but her, and the soft breaths of pleasure falling past her lips. He simply did everything he could to make her feel good, with not another thought in his mind.

When he finished, he laid his head in her lap while she stroked his hair, pushing it back and whispering how good he was today. And despite himself, his chest swelled with pride.

----------------Week 2-----------------

There was a knock on basement room door and Dani shrugged out of his grip where he knelt, rubbing her feet like he did everyday. Standing gracefully and walking across the bouncy floor, she cracked the door open, but nobody was there, just a tray on a foldable table. Ben leaned, peering at the tray curiously, just as the smell hit him.

He moaned, dropping to all fours and straining forward to get a good wiff, his caged cock dangling shamelessly between his thighs. He could smell something familiar - corn? Maybe a meat and gravy? As she set the tray next to her chair, he got a good look at a pile of whipped potatoes to boot. It looked like more than she would normally eat, but not enough for two.

"Are we having dinner together, love?" he asked, an unchecked desperation echoing in his voice. He didnt care - after an innumerable number of days of near starvation and nothing but bread and water, and after he accepted the cock cage, an upgrade to plain meat and cheese sandwiches, anything she offered would be divine.

"I might consider sharing my dinner with you, big boy." she said lifting a fork and spearing what looked like sliced turkey coated in gravy, and bringing it to her mouth. "You've been on your best behavior today, haven't you?" she asked before taking a bite.

What humiliating words. How cruel she was being. But still, he wanted nothing but her favor, if he was going to improve his conditions. How far he has fallen, and he deserved it. "Yes, Dani, yes... Im trying... I gave in to the cock cage, didnt I? I was obedient when you iced me to fit. I rub your feet just like you like..."

"Are you hungry, Ben?" she asked softly, unrolling a silicone sheet from the tray and laying it down in front of him. He looked up at her, confused, but nodding. "Yes, Dani, yes please..."

Taking a larger serving spoon from the tray, she scooped a small serving of potatoes from the plate and served them onto the silicone mat she laid out. She took a scoop of corn, and a few slices of turkey that bad already been cut into bite size pieces and served them there as well.

He hesitated, looking down at the scoops of food and back up at her. The degrading treatment continued, but his stomach rumbled, and his chest ached. But before he could accept it and lean forward, her foot touched his chest. He looked up at her, desperate.

"Thank you, Mistress." she instructed, raising brow. "That is what you will call me from now on. Not Dani."

Ben froze, his brow drawing together as he was filled with sadness. Every new rule took a piece of him. Mistress? Of course. She was his master now. His owner.

He expected a weight to drop on his chest, a final rock in the bag around his neck that defeated him in his battle to keep treading water. But instead, he felt somehow lighter. Ben sagged against her foot, and she pulled it back, giving him space to lean forward and kiss the top. "Yes, Mistress..." he whispered. "Thank you, for the meal, Mistress."

Dani released him to his task, letting him bend forward and began slowly lapping and chomping from the silicone plate at her feet. The flavor exploded on his tongue, and he moaned, picking up the pace as he filled his belly properly for thr first time in a week. He was shamed, kneeling, leaning down on his elbows before her, licking thr floor like a dog. But he couldn't find it in himself to care.

They both ate, Dani with much more dignity than he did. He spent several long moments after he was done just licking the mat, craving every morsel of flavor he could find. When he sat up, she met him with a wipe to clean his face. She put the silicone mat back on the tray and took it back to the door.

LittleKay
LittleKay
308 Followers