Silver Lining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie was watching him now, hurt and pain in her eyes. That angry red jagged scar marring her neck. But he couldn't see it through his own tears. He didn't notice the crowd gathering; Ms Sin, Uma and Isa standing in the doorway to the dining room. Uma's utter hatred of him was clear now. He deserved no less.

"I don't deserve your mercy, Mistress!" he sobbed loudly, his body trembling uncontrollably. "I don't deserve your forgiveness, Sadie..."

"I think we can all agree that you certainly deserve any punishment this House can dole out, wouldn't you agree, Ben?"

He choked, covering his face with his hands as he laid on the floor. "Yes Mistress." he managed, looking up at her.

"Kiss Sadie's feet. Then let's go."

Ben straightened up and glanced up at Sadie, who stood there, looking anxious. But not in a way that said she was uncomfortable with Dani's command. More in a way that showed her broken soul. His eyes fell to her slightly swollen belly, and he watched her take a deep breath to steady herself. He dropped his gaze to avoid putting pressure on her, crawled forward, and kissed the top of her offered foot in the same way he kissed Danis, before he moved to stand. But his sudden movement in her space made her flinch, and he dropped down immediately back to his knees. "Im sorry, Ms. Sadie..." he whispered touching his forehead back to the floor. Sadie moved away first this time, back to the dishwasher, looking away from him at last before he dared stand again.

Once outside, he took a deep breath, the joy of being outside slightly muted by the unexpected secret he just unloaded in the kitchen. The sun was bright and made his eyes hurt, but he got the first glimpse of the compound Dani was building here.

It was incredible. The house faced a huge garden of wildflowers buzzing with pollinators. In the center was a huge pagoda, partially covered in mesh and climbing plants that provided shade from the afternoon sun. a fire pit sat in the center surrounded by seating for at least a dozen. Around the central garden were six moderately sized cottage style homes. They were modest compared to the detailed Victorian style house he just came out of. You didnt have to wonder which house the queen slept in.

Beyond the homes were several greenhouses, a small orchard, and rows of strawberries climbing a stakes. Behind that were several fields with a variety of plants. He could hear chickens somewhere, but couldn't see them.

"You built... all of this...?" Ben asked in wonder.

Dani didn't explain anything, simply nodded and walked off toward the sloping hill Ben had seen through the kitchen window. "We are building underground cellars for food storage." she said, taking a path cut into the hill and pointing towards two doors several hundred feet away from each other. There was an additional opening further down the trail, with some shovels and a wheelbarrow sitting outside of it. "Start digging. You can go into the other cellars to fet an idea of dimensions. Also take note of the beams. When you get deep enough to add another set, come let us know. Sally is our little architect, she built the cottages and reinforces the cellars so we don't get a cave-in. If you let it fall in on you, I won't mourn your death, and Ill just dump your body a few miles down the river after a storm. Got it? Dont get dead man juice in my cellar."

And just like that, she walked back along the trail, up the hill, and out of sight.

Ben took his breaths fast and hard. He was alone. He wasn't free, but he could be. But he also meant what he said back in the kitchen, and she knew it. He wouldn't go anywhere.

Instead, he slid on the boots left for him by the dirt cave, picked up a shovel and started digging. He hacked and shoveled, and when a wheel barrow needed emptying, he rolled it up the hill and dumped it where his Mistress instructed. She came to check on him occasionally, covered in an increasing amount of dirt that told how hard she was working too. He paused as the sun dipped low for Sally to built the support frames. Turns out, she had everything prepped, it just needed go be assembled.

Sally didnt look at him with disdain or distrust. He wondered if that meant his dark secret was kept inside of his home. He also wondered if she knew he was Mistress Dani's slave.

"Adjusting well?" Sally asked him, and he looked up at her, confused. She continued, "You're new, right? Me and my family arrived last week. I have met everyone except you. Must be exciting living in the big house. But i like our little cottages. My pet sleeps with us in our bed. This is a nice little community we have here. Maybe you can meet my boy tonight at the bonfire and you two can play a little."

Ben instantly went from confusion to embarrassment, his face turning red as he looked down at his feet. He ran a hand over the back of his neck, and hears her cough in apology.

"Im sorry - if you're new to this whole thing, I didnt mean to assume you'd want to join in. Its just Nicky here. We have so much freedom to just be ourselves living here, you know?"

Ben nodded, and glanced up at her. "I-Im not new, I c-came here with Mistress D-" he hesitated, having not said her name in so long. "Mistress Dani... B-But I wasn't used to this lifestyle. So... I stayed away while she trained me and while I g-got used to everything." He wasn't being totally honest, but if Dani hadn't spilled the beans about his identity or their situation, he wasn't going to. "So I've never... played... with anyone outside of the house."

"Oooh, you've never been with men before?" she asked curiously.

Ben didn't even know how to feel about the question. He never had any interest in anything close to his ass in his previous life. But he couldn't deny the mind blowing orgasm he had back on milking day. Its been weeks, but he day dreamed about it. Having more play time out of the cage had dictated every moment of his behavior. He played with the plug now, and it made him drip even though he couldn't get hard.

"No, but... Whatever my Mistress wants..." came his answer. But a rolling feeling in his gut said it wouldn't just be her desire.

Sally was so nice. They built the supports and installed them together. It gave him a nice break from the oppression in the house, feeling like a normal person doing normal work. His body was on fire by the time they finished at the end of the day, but it had been much more rewarding than some stuffy office with some power hungry co-workers.

----------------Week 8-----------------

Ben spent every other day outside, digging the cellar. He was always given a green mat for working days, but the regular red mat always filled him with some level of disappointment.

Still, it allowed him to rest.

Every working day, he passed through the upstairs, and everytime he saw Sadie, he would kneel and make himself small. She ignored him the first time, but the second day, she approached him and offered him her feet to kiss. And he did so, eagerly, and stayed in his low bow until she walked away.

Dani never complained that he stopped to do it. One day he even caught a hint of smile on her lips.

Today, when Dani laid his dinner mat down, it was orange. Something new? He didnt ask, simply ate his offered meal. Ms. Isa came downstairs when they finished, and they screwed hook to the wall where they hung a bag of water that looked like he came from a hospital. It trailed a long tube, but there was no needle in site. Still, he was incredibly nervous.

"Its an enema bag." she informed him, and jerked her head to the bathroom. "Remove the plug, use the bathroom. Sit in the chair."

He rushed to do as she asked, his face red. Enema? Like butt water? He perched on the edge of the chair seat, expecting to be strapped in, but they left him free. Instead, they took the tube hanging from the bag and began to push the nozzle on the end into his rectum. It didnt even phase him, as he was so used to the plug. He did jump, however, when cold water from the bag began to rush into his bowels.

"Orange is bonfire day. You'll have an opportunity to mingle with the other residents here and have playtime with their pets." she frowned down at him. "Just because you live in the 'big house', doesn't mean youre at the top of the food chain. You are at the bottom. You will always be at the bottom."

"Of course, Mistress..." He glanced at the bag, feeling the water fill and bloat him in a way he couldn't quite describe. He wasn't sure how it would all fit.

"You might earn cage free time if you behave." she said casually, and his gaze snapped to her, his heart thundering in his chest.

"Can I please you tonight, Mistress?" he asked, a desperate plea in his voice.

Isa laughed at that. Ever since Sadie upstairs had begun to accept his submission, she had come around a little more than the others. Her snappy insults had morphed to treating him like a cute dog. And he wasn't quite opposed to the attention. "Oh little Ben!" she glanced back at Dani, who was in the toy chest nearby. "You have him well and truly broken don't you..." Isa leaned forward, grabbing him by the hair and yanking his head back. As his mouth fell open in shock at the sudden move, she rolled her tongue and spat a thick glob of saliva into his mouth.

Without missing a beat, he groaned, his adams apple bobbing as he swallowed. "Thank you, Ms Isa."

She squealed with laughter, and he groaned again for a whole other reason. The eater filling his belly had started to push his belly, making it look bloated, feeling cramped and uncomfortable. His knees shook slightly. "I'm so full Mistress." he moaned, rocking his hips slightly.

She looked up from the drawers and eyed the bag. "Mmm, I want you to take at least half." Them you'll use the bathroom, get it all out, and you will take the other half before we go outside."

He panted, closing his eyes as the water continued to fill him, feeling like he was going to burst. Isa reached down, running her hand over his chest and pinching his nipples, making him squirm. But nothing compared to the sensation of her pushing on his abdomen, stroking him and running her nails over his slightly bulging flesh.

Dani finally gave the ok, and he waddled to the bathroom. He dropped to his knees instead of squatting and released his bowels, groaning in relief, shooting cramps echoing in his stomach until his body was empty.

He cleaned up and washed his hands, returning to the chair where Isa reinserted the tube.

"Mistress, will I have to go outside like that?" he asked softly.

"Yes, why?"

"Mistress... I dont - I mean - You know best for me, Mistress. but I-"

She raised a brow and he bowed his head. "I wont be able to function, Mistress. My stomach began to push out around a quarter bag... it was uncomfortable but I think I could still walk ok. Unless this is a punishment, Mistress." he murmured.

"Incidentally, I had drawn the same conclusion." she said simply, tilting her head at Isa. "Just until he swells a bit. He will have plenty of hands on him tonight, we dont need any accidents."

After he was filled again, he stood while Dani dressed him in a leather harness, straps wrapping over his chest. To his Surprise, his hard shock collar was removed and replaced with a thick leather one with a ring at the front. He was donned with wrist and ankle cuffs, but otherwise left naked and barefoot, his cock still caged, butt plug replaced. He was smooth and bare from chest to groin courtesy of a wax job a few days before. He hoped to earn time to be free, despite the things he might have to do to earn it.

This time when he was led upstairs, it was dark and empty. He followed Dani and Isa through the front door where he was met with a raging fire in the middle of a social area. Women scattered in the seating, and two were dancing wildly around the fire. It made him think of a witches festival, the intense feminine energy making him fill with a sensation if welcome and belonging. He recognized Sally dancing with one of the other women, both wearing crowns of flowers. They looked so light and free, and he smiled at her when she winked at him.

He spotted Sadie sitting in one of the benches, her smile wide as she watched the festivities, if a little strained from the scar stretching up her neck. He only hesitated a moment before breaking away from Dani's lead and kneeling before her, pressing his forehead to the flagstone under her feet. He had to spread his knees a little wide to make space for his full abdomen, his silver butt plug on display. She slid her foot forward, and he shifted forward to kiss what she offered.

A strange sort of feeling came over him this time. Submitting to her in front of everyone this time was something different. He looked up into her eyes and she smiled at him before tucking her feet back and turning her gaze back to the fire.

Sally sat on one of the benches, out of breath, and called for her Nicky. The only other man in attendance walked to her immediately, a tray of cheese and meats in his hand. He set it down on a nearby end table and knelt at her feet, his gaze looking up at her filled with love and admiration. He was dressed much like Ben, but without a chastity or butt plug. "You finally get to meet Ben, Nicky." she said, nodding over his head towards him.

Ben ducked his head, and glanced over at Dani, who was watching him carefully. She jerked her head in encouragement, and he approached the pair before moving to kneel down a few feet from Nicky, but Sally stopped him. "Come closer." she commanded, grasping his wrist and guiding him between her and Nicky. When he knelt, his back was flush against Sally, his knees straddling either side of Nicky's leg. Their knees brushed each others crotch, his own caged, but Nicky's was bare and erect. He swallowed thickly, tilting his head back to look up at Sally.

"I know. Dani told me to help break your walls down with Nicky's help. He is very kind. Aren't you, Nicky?"

Nicky nodded with a smile reaching up to cup his face. He leaned forward and touched his lips to Ben's lightly, before kissing along his jaw and down his neck. Ben shivered at the contact. He had been denied such intimate affection for so long that even from this man bigger than he was, it sent a tremble through his skin, breaking out in goosebumps.

Ben automatically raised his hands, grasping Nicky's biceps and tilting his head to the side, and Nicky took it as an invitation to nip and suck his neck and run his hands over his shoulders and down his back.

Ben lost himself in the sensation of this man's kisses, braving a trek up his arms and into his hair. Sally was behind him, running her hands around his chest. His cock strained for attention, hitting its steel walls instead of breaking free.

Dani told me you are holding water today." Sally whispered in his ear. Her hands slid down below his stomach, tracing his pelvis before splaying across his slightly bulging stomach. He groaned as she pressed her fingers in, feeling so full of pressure when she did that. She said you can take a break to relieve yourself after 30 minutes. Can you handle us until then?"

"Yes Ma'am." he moaned, wincing at the sensations battled him from everywhere. He found Dani's eyes in a group with her friends and she had a Cheshire grin as she watched him fold under Sally and Nicky.

They toyed with his body for some time, pressing on his belly, groping his balls, kissing him in all sinful ways. Eventually, Sally allowed him off to empty himself in the bathroom, and when he returned, he found Dani standing before the fire.

"Let me introduce my pet, Ben, who has reached a pinnacle in his training. He will be joining our community as a more active member, but despite his owners status as head of the community, his status remains very firmly at the bottom of the totem pole. And as such, Ive invited Nicky to officially break him in for our evening entertainment.

Ben met Dani's gaze, reading a whole lot of expectations in her gaze. He approached, his height rearing over her. But as he stepped close, he knelt at her feet. She simply acknowledged him and moved away, her shadow replaced by Nicky. His lips were still fresh on his skin, and he returned the facor by bowing to him and kissing his bare feet like he had done to his women countless times.

His women.

Not something he ever thought hed say, let alone with its current context.

Nicky dragged him back to his knees and cupped below his chin, holding him in place as he fisted his cock in his other hand. He pressed the head to his lips, and Ben looked up at him in alarm.

"I've never..." he whispered, not sure how to explain to this man that he was a virgin in the ways that counted here.

"I've got you." he whispered, before pushing past his lips. He didn't take his throat at first, simply sliding his cock back and forth on Bens tongue. He was grateful, but the smooth velvet texture and salty taste of precum took getting used to. He just focused on Nicky's kind eyes, his pupils dilated with pleasure as he fucked himself on Ben's tongue. "I won't promise to be gentle when I fuck your as, though." he whispered down at him. "So make me nice and wet so i can slide in nice and smooth."

Ben took the initiative and began to suck and lathe the erection between his lips, using Nicky's expression and panting breaths to course correct and do his job. After a minute, Nicky pulled back and circled Ben like prey, sauntering on light feet. He knelt behind him and tugged the butt plug, pulling it from him with a pop. The cock which was just in his mouth immediately replaced it, pushing inside of him and giving him a stretch he couldn't quite handle. He moaned against the flagstones, arching forward to escape what would surely leave him broken.

Nicky, however, grabbed him by the harness he wore to hold him in place, and Dani appeared before him again. She crouched down, running a hand through his hair as drums pounded in his ear. Thum-thump, thum-thump. Thum-thump, thum-thump. Her was it his pulse in his ears?

He relaxed, and Nicky drew back and thrust forward again, fucking his ass deeper. The pain burned, but his cock fought against the walls of its cage, begging to be let lose. Drag, thrust. Drag, thrust. He hit a sweet spot inside of him that had him moaning loudly into the night. He was used to his women watching him, but this was a whole new level of exposure, and many more eyes, a few of which he never met. One black haired woman sat on the stones, tapping out a beat on a pair of drums in her lap to the music pumping from speakers.

He groaned, and began to meet Nicky thrust for thrust. Ben heard him laugh ecstatically as he gave in to the hard fuck display, the burn in his ass giving way to a burst of pleasure up his spine. His balls tightened against his body, and he gazed up at Dani.

"Mistress, I need to come. But the cage - what do I do Mistress?" he gasped desperately, nails scraping the stones, knees raw from rocking on the stone.

"You dont need freedom to give in, Ben." she said, her words full of so many meanings. "You can let go."

He moaned, trembling, his back arching as Nicky hit a sweet spot inside of him over and over. His cock ached to become erect but it couldn't. He tried to hold back, not knowing what such a thing would feel like. His eyes clenched shut and his hips bucked and he couldn't hold back. His balls tightened up against the ring supporting the cage and come shot out of the slot in the cage, and Ben roared, entire body tensing as he watched his seed finish dribbling out. His cock was starved for attention, but came from being fucked by Nicky and encouraged by Dani, and surrounded by all of these women who knew his place under their feet. And then Nicky shouted as he drove into Ben one more time, flooding him with warm heat.