Silver Lining

Story Info
Tale of a tryst in a time of quarantine.
4.9k words
4.64
15.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tollbooth
tollbooth
43 Followers

Maddie had been cooped up for weeks.

When the national guard was deployed, she was on her way to Los Angeles from New Mexico. The announcement was made when she was in Flagstaff. It was now day 23 that she'd been sharing this house with a couple she met while waiting for pizza at a cute spot on Cedar Avenue.

The East Coast was in total, patrol-enforced lockdown. Maddie's friends had left long ago and were safe, but scattered throughout the country. The small towns were doing better, but still enforcing strict rules: only leave your house to shop for essentials.

The couple was nice. They were older and very loving to each other. No one had shown any symptoms yet, but they were still being cautious, so Maddie really just kept to herself. Sometimes she could make out bits of what they said through her bedroom wall. They seemed pretty hip!

Mostly it was just muffled noises. Sentences, apparently. But sometimes definitely not. Sometimes Maddie could hear distinct breathing. Heavy breathing. She could hear her moaning. She could hear him grunting.

She doubted herself at first. Figured it was her own horniness. Because sometimes it seemed like it would go on for two hours. "That's only in the movies, right?" she would think to herself.

The whole situation had left some people without physical affection for weeks. For Maddie, it had been six weeks since she had even had a hug. Her fantasies were raging. Her sexy house mates sure helped. She wondered what her body was like, how it moved. She pictured the two of them standing together at a mirror, looking at each other, touching each other, admiring the variety in their differences. Maddie had only seen the girl wearing loose pajamas but she had noticed more than once how her breasts swung when she turned quickly.

She pictured what it would be like to be him. What did he get to see in that bedroom? She liked seeing him walk around in boxers. She wondered what was in that lump he carried around. What it was like when it was hard. How it throbbed when he was hot. How it would feel to hold it in that state.

Sometimes Maddie would lay in her bed and hold her breath so she could hear more details through the wall. Sometimes she could hear bodies shifting in the sheets. She would open her robe and lay in bed, uncovered, listening, slowly running her fingers down her own body. She would try to imagine what was going on next door. Where was she? Where was he?

Not being able to see became a key part of her fantasies. During some of their longer rounds, Maddie would lay and listen and caress herself for a good hour before she dared even touch her own vulva. She traced around from freckle to freckle, finding infinite constellations.

She was shocked the first time she tried it. She had never been so aroused in her life. Touching her clit in that state was electrifying - almost too much. But it resulted in some spectacularly different orgasms.

By the middle of the second week, she had gotten into a routine. She would fuck them in her mind. She would play along with the sounds she would hear. Pushing against pillows when she heard him. Sliding a finger along her wet slit when she heard her. It went on for so long, and there was little else to do but explore herself. It was, at the very least, a very pleasurable way to pass the time.

She was learning so much about herself that she hadn't known before. Where to touch herself, when, and how. The effect of her fingertips. The feeling on her fingertips. On her arms. Her chest. It was basically either this, or stare at the window - so there was a lot of this.

Her vibrator had stopped working but she had figured out a way to fuck herself with it that left her body tingling. After getting herself in that electrified state, she would lay it on a pillow, kneel over it, split her pussy open, and gently lower herself onto it, sliding back and forth along its length.

This had to be done with much caution and concentration. In that state, she could cum at any minute. But she wanted to ride the crest of the wave - as apparently this couple was managing to do.

Once she got the slow, deliberate rhythm, she would let herself touch her breasts. A gentle caress, a squeeze, a grip, a tease of the nipple. She had started to watch how they moved. Their shape pleased her. She loved the way they moved around her fingers as she manipulated them. She liked watching her nipples change. She was beautiful.

She loved to look down between her breasts at her glistening toy. It seemed to glow in the dim, warm light from the single incandescent bulb in the lamp in the corner of the room. She pictured his penis glistening this way.

This is when she liked to taste herself. She'd rise up a bit, and slide the length of her index finger into her slit. It reminded her of the time she had touched herself in a crowded coffee shop as her pen pal directed her through a story - but there was no risk of being caught here.

If she stopped there for a moment, tasting herself, she could feel her neck throb with each beat of her heart. Her face would tingle. Often, she'd be covered in goosebumps. She liked to see her skin change, too. The blotches of red. The excitement. She could no longer feel the ambient temperature; her body was a self-fueling furnace. That's when she would reward herself.

She would lean forward and put the tip of her toy inside herself. She'd rest the back of it on the pillow and wrap her legs around beneath it. As she got on all fours she'd pull her heels and, inch by inch, take the entirety of it. She loved feeling it fill her completely. It was the perfect size. She wondered if his penis would fill her the same way. It would be warmer, she figured. Maybe more compliant.

The pillow was firm, and upholstered in a thickly textured knit. She kept pulling her heels, pressing the pillow onto her bare ass. From there she could arch and twist and sway ever so slightly to caress herself with it. It felt so fucking good.

She pictured him behind her, his penis fully inside, its head circling around her cervix and filling her just perfectly. She started playing along with the sounds she heard. If she heard him grunt, she'd pull her heels hard. If she angled herself just right, her clit would graze the pillow. The first time it happened, she had an explosive orgasm that nearly sent her off the bed. Keeping quiet was becoming challenging.

A few days of practice and she had gotten to the point where rubbing herself on the pillow while she fucked herself was controllable. She could keep it going for what felt like hours - the shoving and rubbing, with the entirety of her toy inside her. She had to keep challenging herself.

She started to take some of her juices on her fingers and tease her asshole. When Maddie heard the girl moan, she'd picture her licking it while he held his cock in as deep as he could. The fantasies started becoming a training ground. Maddie wanted to ride the wave like they could.

By the third week, Maddie had started watching herself in a mirror that she would prop up on the bed. In this time of isolation, her sexuality was becoming more and more open. She really started enjoying watching how her own body moved. With each strong thrust of her heels, her gorgeous breasts would follow along, with a perfect elastic dance. Her thighs would widen as the pillow pushed onto her butt. Her skin was so smooth, and she liked how it glistened when she got sweaty. On cloudy days the white light would stream in from the window and really bring out her freckles and she loved every single one of them.

When she came, there was just too much to see. It was hard to keep her eyes open. She trembled, convulsed, surged. Last night she put her phone on the mirror and recorded herself. She hadn't watched it yet. It seemed weird. But she was very curious. She liked the look of her face, grimacing, her mouth agape, as she rubbed herself to orgasm.

Soon her phone was full of videos. She started using the late afternoon light to admire her body - sometimes just after she had spent a good hour pleasing herself. She had watched that toy enter her in slow motion. Seeing herself so aroused was starting to become arousing in itself. This was a whole new world she was discovering.

But she longed for them. These simulations were entertaining, but they left her wanting. Now that it was guaranteed they were not infected, they were seeing more of each other, but they were still strangers. Every casual conversation with them was constantly interrupted in Maddie's mind with images of the girl hovering over her in bed, approaching her to kiss her, straddling her leg, preparing to ride it.

Evening 23. Maddie was back in her bed. Preparing herself for another night of self love. The pillow, the mirror, and the camera were ready.

As the noises started, Maddie went through her routine. Caressing herself. Admiring her soft skin. Browsing through her sexy pictures. Looking at her mound as she teased around it, the low light casting sensual shadows on the bare wall. And then she started to listen for her house mates.

But something was off. It seemed louder than usual. A few days ago, Maddie had started leaving her door open, almost hoping they would catch her masturbating, but this sounded different even than that.

Maddie got up and peaked around her door. Their door was open! There was a good 8 inch gap. Was this an invitation? Were they leaving it open like she was? Did they know what she had been playing along all this time? The thoughts racing through her made her entire body hot.

She closed her robe and decided to pretend to get some water and see if she could peek in. Sure enough, from the kitchen table she had a clear shot.

She could see his legs. She was face down between them, her long hair draping around her back and shoulders. She was gripping his penis and smearing its head all over her mouth. God, Maddie could almost taste it. She felt a jolt between her legs. It didn't seem that they'd be able to see her in the dark kitchen so she decided to stay.

Maddie left her robe on tight, but under the table she spread her legs wide as she watched his cock go into her mouth. Maddie reached her fingers down to find she was soaking through the robe, probably onto the chair. She didn't care. She thought about how much better this was than doing it on her bed. How she wanted to get caught.

Her entire body pulsed. She could feel her heart beat moving her breasts. Her head was throbbing, on the verge of a headache. She didn't want to breath hard and be discovered. But she grazed her finger along her pussy and she couldn't help but to let out a little gasp. Did they hear?

A moment later the girl took his cock out of her mouth and looked right at Maddie. Was this really happening? Maddie froze, middle finger in her pussy, her asshole clenched. The girl smiled. She motioned Maddie over with his cock. She was caught. Maddie couldn't believe it.

Maddie got up. Pushing that chair back had never made so much noise. As she walked to their room, she could feel her juices dripping down her leg. She was on fire. She could not wait to see what would happen - a cross between fear and excitement that left her unwilling to control herself.

She opened their door wide and stood there. "Hi," Maddie said and smiled. Her robe had untied and lay on her body with a small gap through which her gorgeous muff was peeking.

The girl said, "Hello," her gaze fixated on Maddie's mound. He just sat there, transfixed. "You're so pretty!" he said, and beckoned her to their bed.

Maddie sat between them and the girl pulled Maddie's robe off her shoulders. She immediately cupped one of Maddie's breasts with her hand, and Maddie jumped a bit. "Is this OK?" the girl asked, worryingly.

"Oh yes, sorry, I'm just a bit worked up," said Maddie, as she pictured him spreading her ass and burying his tongue in it. She really liked the way the girl touched her breasts. Maddie relaxed a bit and leaned back on the girl. She could smell her hair. It was so lovely. Maddie's nose grazed her earlobe as she turned to smell her skin. The girl's hands moved down from her breasts to her stomach, then lower, and lower. Maddie couldn't wait until she touched her mound.

Maddie kissed her behind her ear. It felt so lovely. She caressed the girl's forearms as she reached lower and lower along Maddie's torso. She continued to kiss her neck.

The girl repositioned herself, turned Maddie's head, and kissed her on the mouth. Her tongue was large and felt really warm. It swirled around hers and seemed extremely dexterous. Maddie felt the jolt again. She started collecting the girl's hair in her hands, exposing her supple breasts. They were different than Maddie's. She imagined her mirror scene, trading loving touches.

He started to pull Maddie's hair back to expose her neck. He came up close and his penis slid across Maddie's thigh until its tip sat next to her belly button. Maddie looked down at it, and then at him, and begged him to suck on her mouth. As he kissed her she put her hand on his cock, pushing it gently across her thigh.

Soon she was on top of him, her mound riding the length of his shaft as she had been doing in her room for several days. She pushed up off his chest as she stroked herself, and he gripped around her face to help her.

Maddie had her eyes closed. She had been so used to fantasy that she could hardly tell what was real anymore. Draping her pussy lips around his cock was an unbelievable feeling. He squeezed lightly around her throat and she lost it. She came. She tried hard to hold it, so it wasn't much, but fuck was it intense.

Maddie opened her eyes to find him staring at her, smiling, gently holding her face. "You OK?" he asked.

"I want your cock inside me," she said. She was immediately beside herself. "Did I just say that out loud?" she wondered. They didn't seem phased. Maddie paused. Was everything OK? Was this a dream? She giggled a bit.

The girl grabbed Maddie's hips and slid her forward as he brought her close and started sucking on her tits. He gripped one, as if he had to wrestle it into his mouth, but gave the nipple the most delicate or caresses with his tongue. Maddie pulled on his hair to angle his head as she watched him have her. God, she wanted him to take her. She closed her eyes and pictured his throbbing cock.

Meanwhile, the girl kissed Maddie's lower back. Just little pecks right on the spine at first, but then off to one side. When she could get a good chunk of flesh, she sucked a bit of Maddie into her mouth, all the while tugging at her body with her hands. Maddie pictured all the images of her sexy body, but now with this beautiful woman enjoying it.

Maddie spread her legs wide, pushing down onto his torso. He followed her breast with his mouth, and Maddie held on to his hair. Occasionally she'd look down and watch his mouth around her nipple. He was loving it so much. "Take me!"

Maddie felt the kisses getting closer and closer to her ass. She arched her back, gripping his head to her chest, and then she felt it.

The girl's warm, broad tongue completely surrounded Maddie's clit. Maddie froze. "Lick me. Lick me!" - still in a surreal state, not knowing if she was just thinking these things or saying them.

Her huge tongue followed Maddie's curves, steeped deep into her pussy, spreading her lips apart, and then onto her asshole. Maddie felt the electricity again. The tingling. She could hardly hold that position, her body trembling. She pictured herself doing it back to her, covering her vulva as if she were required to paint it

The girl's tongue was uniquely strong. It had left her ass so hot - and then it penetrated her. She started to drip on his cock, which lay waiting beneath them. He had released her tit and was now just caressing her sides with his fingertips - like she had done on those lonely nights. Maddie's gorgeous tits jiggled with the tremors running through her body.

With each successive lick, Maddie trembled a bit more. The girl had the base of her palm right on Maddie's mound and would pull back on her skin just before laying her hot tongue to blanket her clit to go another round. "I love the flavor of you," the girl said.

This time, when the girl got to her ass, Maddie reached back and pulled her head into it. She didn't think she'd ever had a tongue this deep in her before. "Mmmmmmmmm" they moaned in unison.

He lost it. Maddie thought he was some sort of pro, so good at sex that he couldn't be shaken. But he couldn't take it anymore. The taste of her skin. Her beautiful face. Her breasts over him. The way her body shook. The star map of her freckles. Her pussy drenching his cock.

He shifted his body, took Maddie, and plunged her down onto his dick. She lost all the strength in her arms and fell to his chest. He enveloped her with his arms, wrapped his fingers around her skull, their tips caressing behind her earlobes, and gently pulled her back as he boned her. He could hardly hold a rhythm. He was panting. Grimacing. Trying so hard not to cum, trying to keep a deliberate pace.

With each stroke, Maddie reached closer and closer to a state she had never experienced. Everything was tingling. So overstimulated that individual tactile events were impossible to discern. Was this just one long orgasm?

She focused, regained her strength, and put her knees up, squatting into him. And she pushed down as far as she could, taking in every fraction of his cock. She paused for a minute. She could feel his heartbeat in her vagina. She put on a sly smile as she clenched around it, a bit of fluid squirting out. And then she started to grind.

Forward, her clit rubbing his wet body, his penis darting past her cervix. Back, her ass riding him, his shaft pushing on her g spot. He had a strong grip on her shins now, trying to gain some semblance of control.

Maddie loved the turn of events. She was on "top" now.

But a few moments later, Maddie felt another set of hands on her torso. The girl slid her left hand down over Maddie's clit, which she straddled between her fingers. Her right hand pushed between Maddie's asshole and her pussy, pushing his cock hard into Maddie's g spot.

Two more strokes and the girl was fucking Maddie's ass with her fingers so deep that he could feel it.

He gripped Maddie's shins even tighter. "I can't!" he struggled. And then it happened.

Maddie felt it immediately. She didn't think it was possible. But deep inside her it got really hot. Really fucking hot. He pushed up into her, and she instinctively pushed down, taking him in even deeper. He was filling her with cum. And it triggered her. She started cumming.

It started slowly at first. But soon it was almost like full body cramps, but with no pain. She could feel his penis jostling around inside her. Her vagina clenched. She could not control any individual muscles. It got really wet all of a sudden. More than Maddie had ever remembered. Her eyes closed. Images darted through her mind, in a random sequence. Euphoria.

They stayed there, in that position, for a few moments. His cock inside Maddie, her knees down on either side of him, and her hands on his chest. He lay there, caressing her arms. The girl behind her. A loving moment of respite.

Maddie came out of the experience and opened her eyes. The girl was hugging her from behind, resting her head on Maddie's shoulder. "I think you squirted a bit," she said with a smile.

Maddie twisted around to her and kissed her. She loved her huge tongue, and now her mouth smelled like Maddie's pussy. Maddie loved that smell. She loved her body and everything it produced.

"Since you like direct communication," the girl said, "I want you to know that I want to sit on your face." Maddie blushed - I guess she had been saying those things out loud!

tollbooth
tollbooth
43 Followers
12