All Comments on 'Silver Pt. 01'

by CantC54

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
A great start

It seems that you have starter something really beautiful here and now I can hardly wait for more.

5/5

herbie77herbie77over 8 years ago
Great story

Extremely well written and highly erotic, while showing a deep understanding about a character who is blind. It has the making of a very good Story which could almost be formed into a novel. Well done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Working dog?

I couldn't even get past the inaccuracy of a disabled person allowing a stranger to pet and play with a service dog. NO. Do your research before writing about disabilities.

CantC54CantC54over 8 years agoAuthor
I have a little experience...

Thank you for your comment about my story and it's accuracy. However, I happen to be blind and Misty is actually a real guide dog. More importantly, she is "my" guide dog. We've worked together for 9 years now, so I am guessing that is enough time for me to have done my homework. In the story, she is on a leash and not in her harness, so yes, people can pet her. And even if she was working, it is my judgement as to whether I will allow a person to pet her or not. I've been totally blind for 25 years now, and I just happen to know just a wee bit about disabilities... Thank you for your concern about my dog and the accuracy of the story though.

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 8 years ago
Beautiful

Wow!! Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An old romantic

I seldom make comments before the last chapters, being busy to continue reading. But I am sad this great story attracted rather just few comments. Michael is pictured very well, story is strong and it had to require a big effort of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent

This is an outstanding start to a wonderful romantic story. Good character development, and an engaging plot balanced off perfectly with tender romantic scenes make for a gripping story. This is a 5 Star work all the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous