All Comments on 'Silver Pt. 12'

by CantC54

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
Santa is kind late :)

I literally laughed my ass off on this one, from the italian restaurant visit, that one for reasons of pure love, to the tanning salon antics, this one for the pure evil that Marlene can come up. Never did I expect her to explain in detail what went down in that dressing room to Karen (who BTW is an awesome character and I hope to see more of her in the future), it makes me wonder is there was more behind her intention than just to warn her of Michaels quick wit... Anyhow, it made for superb moments of laughter and for some insecurity in his quick comebacks. At least he didn't get teased to the levels that Marjie & Dianne can come up with.

Malenes doubts about money were somewhat a side story that only got its epilogues at the end, not that I was surprised when Michael offered a sound solution (and maybe to spite her a little) involving his pension - he does come from a family that does well with money and if he couldn't reasonably operate his part it would have been more than a little sad. But what her mom told her really holds true - a marriage is a union of two as a whole and there shouldn't be a thing they couldn't discus and solve together.

On that note, I really love it how you abundantly include such sage advices that all too many people miss in real life, and to top it all you mix them with limitless love the characters share. Little wonder I keep coming back for each and every chapter and than leave filled with warmth and happiness.

5* as usual and once more regret that that it's all I an give you for this superb saga!

A happy new year to you and hopefully you'll bless us with lots more Silver chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thank you

Please more

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
Can't believe I forgot to mention this

The lightsaber helicopter dick dad me in stitches! If nothing else convinces a reader they are meant for each other than that provoking remark of hers does it to the point! Really looking forward to more verbal warfare in the future.

CantC54CantC54about 7 years agoAuthor
Silver Pt. 13 coming soon...

Hi everyone, sorry it has taken so long for Silver Pt. 13, but I just wanted to let you know it will be appearing, hopefully within the next week! Sorry for the long delay. Hang in there CF!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous