Silver Screen Express Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mind if I pull this down?"

"No, just don't rip them."

"Oh yeah, and how long do we have? I know you've got a kid back home, do we have to make this quick or can we take our precious time?"

She shook her head.

"No, my daughter is with her father right now. We have the time to burn, but I figure you have to get back on the street later."

"Indeed I do, but let's have our fun and not worry about that."

Without bothering on the subject any further, David slid her thong down past her legs to reveal that wet pussy. It was shaved and beautiful, just begging for his attention. Scarlett pushed the thong further down, allowing it to slip down to her ankles so she could kick it off. She spread her legs when she noticed his head moving forward. David buried his face down between her legs and began to lick over the pink lips of her moist mound. Scarlett took a deep breath as he slowly began to eat her pussy. Letting out a moaning cry, she closed her eyes and glanced to the roof of the car.

"Ohhh...Yeah, ohhhh..."

Her body tensed a bit as Scarlett began to breath slowly. If this was his way of starting out a session in the back of his cab, he was off to a great start. Nothing beat having a man lick and slowly eat her out before he even took his own clothes off. Scarlett moved her left hand to run it through his fading hair. His lips kissed over her pussy, just before he darted his tongue back between the fold. He was already driving her a bit crazy.

"Ohhhhh, yes!! Mmmmmm, don't stop!"

The tone of her voice was almost like she was crying out to him. Her naked body remained seated over the dark leather seat. David paid no attention to her moaning, as he was enjoying the taste of her sweet pussy. How could he not eat this woman out? She didn't have to beg for him to give her oral pleasure, she earned it by offering him this once in a lifetime opportunity already. He continued to push his tongue in and out, slithering it between her warm slit like a snake moving back and forth. Scarlett began to realize that this was more than just foreplay, he was going to push her over the edge. She didn't want him to stop and he refused.

"Ohhhh, my god! OHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

She gritted her teeth, kicking her legs out as it became apparent that she could not control this pleasure. David did not stop. He was bound and determined to lick her until he made that pussy explode. Still venturing his tongue back and forth inside of her, he moved his hands over her thighs before roaming them up her perfect stomach. Scarlett curved her nails, digging them into his hair as she began to yell aloud once again.

"OH...OHHH, MY...GOD!! FUCK!! YES, YES, YES!! OHHHHHH, YES!!"

David didn't realize how fast he had pushed her into an orgasmic frenzy. It was as if Scarlett was in need to be pleasured and release herself. It was only in a matter of minutes, he managed to eat her out and force her body to tense up. She cried out while her pussy released, shooting those thick juices to the back of his throat. David swallowed her juices down, moving back from between her legs. Scarlett had moved her hands up to play with her breasts, squeezing her own nipples between her fingertips. He licked his lips and smirked.

"Fucking wow...That tasted amazing, I could eat this pussy every day if I lived with you."

Normally, she would have laughed at something spoken like this. Scarlett found it difficult to giggle at him this time around. She glanced down into his eyes and licked her lips slowly. She had to catch her breath, for he had pushed her into a frenzy. He wouldn't be able to get his clothes off fast enough before she had his cock. Biting her lower lip, she moaned while looking into his eyes before speaking.

"Mmmmmm, I want you. I need your cock."

"You want my cock, babe?"

"Yes, oh my god! I NEED it!!"

David wasted no time standing back up. One of the advantages of the Silver Screen cabs, was the fact that they were vans and not cars. he usually would hit his head when standing up in the back of the old taxi cars when he was having fun in the back seat. A higher roof was definitely something he appreciated, for creating secret affairs in the back with lovely ladies. Scarlett sat back and raised her left hand up, softly sucking on her index finger while she watched him strip. First, he threw his shirt off, revealing his stomach. For a man in his forties, he was in decent shape with a skinny build. Next, he had to slip off his shoes and tug his pair of jeans down. Scarlett spotted the bulge sticking up in his tight white underwear. She spoke to him in a sensual, almost seductive tone of voice.

"That's for me, isn't it?"

"Yep! I would never neglect you of that cock."

Finally, she giggled again but it was in a different tone. David could tell that a switch had been turned on. Scarlett was no longer in a goofy mood, for he had turned her on to a full fledged freak. She waited until he stepped out of his pants and shoved his underwear down. Scarlett responded by reaching up with her left hand and wrapping her slender fingers around his throbbing rod. The buxom Hollywood blonde began to stroke his cock, leaning up from the seat to fall down to her knees. Her eyes looked up into his eyes, trading smiles. David took a few steps back and sat his bare naked ass down on the leather seats. Scarlett assumed control now. She moved a bit on her knees, leaning up as it made things easier with him sitting down. Scarlett smirked as she stopped jacking his cock in her grip. She looked at the size and spoke.

"Damn...This is one great big fucking cock in my hand."

Leaning forward, she pushed her puffy lips to the head and kissed it. David couldn't help but respond.

"Yeah, it's quite the length, isn't it? I know you Hollywood ladies prefer 'em to be big."

Scarlett giggled, flashing her perfect white teeth to him. Her hand stroked over his cock one last time before she leaned forward. Her hair fell, getting in her way a bit but she didn't let it bother her. She parted her lips and allowed a small string of her spit to fall down over the head of his dick. With one final stroke of her hand, Scarlett lowered her lips and pushed the head past them. David took a deep breath as the blonde Hollywood actress began to suck on his cock. She pushed her fingers down to the base, allowing herself to easily suck on the first few inches of his length.

"Ohhhhhhh, man...That's it, babe. Yeah, that's it. Go on, suck that fucking cock."

'Mmmmm', slight moans were heard and felt from vibrations as Scarlett devoured his meat pole. She begna to bob her head up and down, slowly sucking on it hard. David didn't yell or anything, he simply moaned in a low voice and let out deep breathes. Sucking and slobbering noises were heard from Scarlett's mouth. She demonstrated full oral talents, even going as far as to move her hand to push her lips all the way down and take the entirety of his cock. With her lips buried to the base and in his ball hair, David moaned in shock.

"Holy FUCK! OHHHH, MAN!!"

Scarlett kept her lips contained at the base, proving that she could take his entire cock. After several seconds, she finally gagged and choked on it. She came up, releasing his cock from her lips with a loud pop sound and a few saliva strings dangling down. She used her free hand to move her hair out of her face, looking into his eyes as she slurped up the saliva strings. He thought she was about to speak, but she didn't. Scarlett just spit on his cock and then went back down on it. This time, she aggressively began to bob her head up and down on it. Her hair waved around as her lips plunged back and forth down his shaft.

"My god, fucking look at this. You're one of the most skilled cock suckers I've ever seen. Go babe, go!"

Paying no attention to his complimenting words, Scarlett continued to aggressively suck his cock. Sucking and slobbering sounds could be heard within the closed doors of the van. Scarlett moved back up, releasing the head from her lips again with another pop noise. This time, she starred back into his eyes while using her tongue to lick the underside of his shaft, going down on it. David moaned, watching her go down. Scarlett moved her attention to his balls, kissing over them before she began to lick them around.

"Oh yeah, suck on those balls too! There you go, that's it babe! Ohhh, fuck!"

David didn't know what to say. All he could do was sit back and listen as he felt the pleasure. Scarlett's mouth created numerous slobbering and sucking sounds as she moved her lips over his balls. She sucked on the right nut first, alternating to the left, back and forth. Saliva stings began to drip down from his nuts and to the floor. This was all teasing, for she had something much better planned that would completely blow his mind. After she had lapped her tongue over his balls one last time, Scarlett leaned up and finally spoke for the first time in several minutes.

"I'm about to blow your fucking mind."

"Oh yeah, how you gonna do that babe?"

She didn't reply by, for she didn't need to. Actions were about to speak louder than words ever could've. Scarlett put her hands up on her large tits, holding them up as she came to lean back up. She pushed them around to wrap over his cock, squeezing them together as she trapped it. David quickly realized that she was ready for some titty fucking. He thrust up once, and then noticed as her hair fell down into her face. He used a hand to move her hair just before moaning out and speaking.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah! There you go, babe! Yeah, come on! Fuck me with those big tits!!"

Scarlett had raised her head, closing her eyes and moaning. From his thrust, she thought he would've began pumping between her tits, but he didn't. She waited a second, squeezing her boobs over that cock harder before she began. Slow and steady, she rocked back and forth, thrusting her tits down over his cock to fuck it. He let out a moan, biting his lower lip as he watched her work those gorgeous breasts over his long cock.

"That's it, babe! Ohhhhhh, fuck yes!!"

She looked into his eyes, still moving her breasts as he spoke.

"Mmmmm, this cock feels so fucking good between my tits."

"Does it?"

"Ohhhh, yeah it does!"

As he moaned, Scarlett lowered her head and began to flick her tongue over the head each time it pushed up. Over and over, she continued to pound her breasts down, forcing his cock up between her tits so she could lick the head. David began to take a heavy long breath. He knew at this rate, she was going to work him over into exploding. He wouldn't be able to go forever with the assault of her breasts and mouth working simultaneously. He began to breath hard, Scarlett pumped her tits faster over his cock. She moved her head back up, only to grit her teeth and gaze into his eyes. She knew what was coming soon.

"You gonna cum for me?"

"Ohhhh, yeah! You want it, babe?"

"Mmmm, I want that hot fucking load. I wanna swallow your cum, yes!"

It was only fair; he swallowed down her juices, she wanted to gulp every last drop of his seed to make it a fair exchange. David began to pant, she still used her tits to come crashing down over his cock. It wasn't until she heard his moans raising in pitch, she knew that he was about to blow that hot load. Scarlett leaned her head down all the way, taking his cock past her lips as she sucked on the head. The man grunted, running both hands over the sides into the seat. David couldn't hold back any longer, his cock erupted between her lips.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK!! YES!! OHHHHHH, MAN!!"

Scarlett had closed her eyes while tasting his hot cum shooting between her jaws. While he initially had a loud voice for moaning, he had toned it down rather quickly. David took a heavy sigh, breathing out as his cock shot wad after wad of cum into her warm mouth. A small drop leaked from between her lips, but nothing else spilled out. She milked his cock of every last drop. It was not until she felt his cum stop splashing out, did Scarlett finally allow his cock the freedom from between her lips with a loud pop sound. She let go of her breasts, allowing his cock freedom again. Leaning forward, she showed David the puddle of his seed splashed over her tongue. After closing her lips together, she swallowed it down audibly. A slow grin formed over his lips.

"You are so fucking adorable, babe."

She smirked at him before replying.

"After you swallowed my juices, I couldn't refuse to repay the favor for you."

"Ahhhh, now I see. You like to play a fair game."

Her lips formed into a smile, just before Scarlett nodded her head. She spoke again.

"Now I think it's time for you to fuck me, Mr. taxi man!"

"Indeed it is, we've had our fun. Come on, I want you up here against the seats."

At first, Scarlett wasn't sure if this position would work. As she climbed up from her knees off the floor, it wasn't until she had leaned against the seats did she realize that it had enough space for them. She climbed on the seats, moving her hands near the left window. She glanced over right shoulder to see David standing up, ready to fuck her in this doggy style position. She grinned at him and teased.

"Why is that I get the feeling you've done this before? You told me up the against the seats, so you must have knew someone could fit here."

"Well, I'd be a liar if I said I haven't done this before with other ladies. None of them were as of lovely as you are, babe."

She giggled to him. Scarlett shook her hips a bit, chuckling again before she felt his hand slap over her ass. She then bit her lip, teasing him as he moved his left knee up on the seat and put his hands over her hips. While glancing out the window at the trees, she felt David slide his cock into her pussy. Scarlett could see her reflection in the window, watching as she bit her lower lip as he slid his cock deeper and began to slowly buck his hips and thrust into her. Her pussy was tight, something he quickly learned after the first few thrusts. A soft moan was heard from her voice, but there were no words spoken yet. David took in a deep breath as he began to buck his hips, sliding his cock back and forth into her hair. The sound of his balls slapping over the underside of her ass could soon be heard.

Smack. Smack. Smack. Scarlett closed her eyes and moaned. Soon, the sound of the seats ruffling could be heard as David pounded his cock into her pussy from behind. She wondered if he could truly fuck her hard enough to possibly make the van shake, but maybe this high class vehicle was too sturdy for that. She gasped, her moans matching his own voice crying out into pleasure. The car was unbelievably silent among the hot air. Neither one of them had spoken for a couple minutes as David continued to fuck the beautiful blonde haired actress. After a few more seconds, Scarlett couldn't take the silence of their bodies fucking together. She reared her head back, her waving about as she screamed to him.

"Oh god, yes! Come on, yeah! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!"

David responded by raising his hand back and slapping the right cheek of her ass while pounding his cock into her. Scarlett gasped, speaking out yet again.

"Yeah, spank me too! HARDER!!"

His hand reared back and delivered another smack over her ass. By now, she had gritted her teeth and began to growl. David continued, bucking his hips and thrusting his cock back and forth into that sweet, tight pussy. After another minute, he was ready to switch positions. He was a man that never refused to take advantage of the surroundings within the back of his van. David slowly slipped his cock out of her pussy. Scarlett turned her head to look at him, witnessing as he pointed his arm out before speaking up.

"Go on, I want you to move for me. Lean up against the front seat and arch your body out."

"Alright, I can do that."

Scarlett got up off the back seat, crawling around before setting her bare feet down over the floor. Once she looked forward, she understood what he meant to switch positions. David had fucked so many women in the back of taxi cabs when he was an ordinary driver, he knew just how to position them perfectly to take advantage of the back of cars. On the opposite side of the front driver's seat was an empty passenger's side with a metal side panel that slid back. It always remained open so the driver could speak with the passenger. Underneath this panel was a first aid kit and a bin connected to the back. Scarlett moved and set her hand under it, gripping her hands over the top panel where the sliding frame was. David nodded.

"Yes, right there. Hold yourself up for me."

"Do you always fuck girls like this in the back?"

"Yeah, this is how I like it do it."

She smirked at his words. If there was a camera under the dashboard, it would be capturing her face leaning forward between the panel. David stood up from behind the seat, moving over and placing his hands over her hips. Rather than continue to fuck her pussy, he was more interesting in sliding his thick cock into that nice firm ass. As Scarlett was waiting for him, he decided to ask her.

"You don't mind if I fuck your ass too, while I'm at it?"

A moan was heard from Scarlett's voice.

"Go right on ahead, just don't forget to make me cum again."

"Oh, I'm going to! You can believe that, babe! You just have a fine ass, it would be a shame if I neglected it."

"Go ahead, I like getting fucked in the ass. You must have realized that already."

She glanced past her left shoulder, only so she could wink to this naughty man. David slid his cock between the crack of her ass cheeks, just to tease her momentarily. Once he found her dark back door hole, he slid his cock into it. Scarlett gasped, biting her lower lip before softly cooing a moan in the most sensual voice.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah..."

Slowly, his rod slipped into her tight hole. David was forced to take a deep breath, sighing in pleasure before he made the first hard thrust deeply into her dark hole. Scarlett gasped, raising her head.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Come on, slam that hard fucking cock in my ass!"

"You want me to pound you in the ass, babe?"

"YES, YES, YES!! DO IT, POUND MY FUCKING ASS!!"

David was forced to rear his hand back and deliver a hard spank over her right cheek. Her screaming demand was enough to force him to drive his cock further into her ass, just before he began to buck his hips and thrust into her harder and faster. Scarlett gasped, moaning before she yelled again.

"YES, YES!! HARDER!!"

"Damn, this ass is wonderful!"

"YES, YES, FUCK MY ASS!!"

Over and over, he bucked his hips and rammed his cock back and forth into her tight ass. Those huge tits began to shake, bouncing around from under her. She was forced to move her hands, gripping the back of the panel. He continued to pound her ass, driving his cock and forth into that tight dark hole. David lowered his left hand, rubbing over her clit as he stuck his middle finger between her folds. The teasing was just enough to drive Scarlett even more crazy. She grit her teeth, growling out to him while screaming.

"OHHHHH, GOD!! YEAH, THAT'S IT!! OHHHHH, YEAH! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME, AND FUCK ME HARD!!"

"That's just what I'm gonna fucking do, babe."

Scarlett glanced over her shoulder as she felt him slip his cock out from between her ass cheeks and exit her dark little hole. She bit her lower lip, moaning to him as he soon rubbed his cock back over her clit.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah...I need it."

"What's that, babe?"

Her voice was almost in a cry, Scarlett teased him as if she were innocent.

"I need your cock inside me, mmmmmm. I want it, please?"

David couldn't help but chuckle upon her words.