Silver Screen Express Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't have to say please, here you go!"

"Ohhhhh, yes! Come on, fuck me!!"

Scarlett licked her lips, moaning as she felt his cock push back into her pussy. Within seconds, he had moved his hands to grip her hips and began to thrust into her hard. Her body moved forward, almost banging up against the panel that she was holding onto. Biting her lower lip, she cried out in moans as his cock began to thrust harder and faster into her pussy.

"YES, YES, YES!! OHHHH, GOD! FUCK ME!!"

"You like getting fucking in the back of my van, babe!?"

"YES, YES, YES!!"

David couldn't help but tease over the location they currently were in. He wondered if a Hollywood actress such as her enjoyed the thrill of being fucked in the back of his cab van. Scarlett couldn't think about anything except him pushing her into an orgasm from fucking. It would be her second of the day and she wanted it more than anything right now. Scarlett raised her head. Her huge breasts were still bouncing around with each thrust he sent into her. With her hair waving around, she embraced being fucked hard, crying out to him louder now.

"OHHHH, GOD! YES, COME ON! YESSSS, MAKE ME...MAKE ME...CUM!!"

"I'm going to, babe! Don't worry, I'm gonna make you explode again before I cover you in my cum!!"

She didn't pay attention to his words. David had planned from the beginning that eventually he would be shooting his cum over her beautiful pale skin. Over and over, he never stopped bucking his hips and thrusting his cock back and forth in her pussy. After several minutes, Scarlett finally raised her head and began to moan louder.

"OHHHH, OHHHHH GOD!! I CAN'T...I...CAN'T, YESSSSSS!!"

David came to a stop with one final thrust into her pussy. He felt her body tense up, slowly shaking as she had reached her climax from their fucking. Scarlett was panting, slowly catching her breath while David took in deep breaths for himself. It took everything in him not to bust his nut and cum inside her. He had planned along to shoot his load over her skin, something he refused to forget about. He slid his cock out from her pussy and then slapped her ass like before, only this time it was to get Scarlett's attention.

"Come on, babe! Turn around, get down on knees again for me."

"Mmmmm, you're not done yet are you?"

Scarlett bit her lower lip as she starred up at him before obeying his command. David shook his head to her, watching as the blonde bombshell went back down to her knees.

"No, babe! I gotta fuck those big titties one last time before I am finished. Go on, wrap 'em around my cock."

"Oh, I could've guessed that. You wanted me to flash you with them so bad earlier."

David laughed at her response while Scarlett obeyed his wish. She placed her hands over her breasts, holding them up and parting them so he could slide that wet cock right back between them. Once he did, she closed them together. He placed his left hand over her shoulder and began to thrust his hips back and forth. Scarlett lowered her head, watching as the head of his cock would poke up and move back between her large mounds. This man seemed to know what her body was built for, refusing to neglect those great big tits for proper use. Scarlett looked up into his eyes while David was bucking his hips and fucking her tits at a nice pace.

"You just can't help yourself, can you? You love my tits!"

"Yes I fucking do, babe! Ohhhhh, man! These things are fucking amazing."

Unlike before, Scarlett didn't lean her head down and lick the head each time it poked up. Instead, she glanced up into his eyes and decided to tease him with a bit of dirty talk. David was still pumping his cock between her tits as she spoke up.

"Mmmmm, there you go! Ohhhhh, yeah! Fuck my titties, go on! Fuck 'em! I know you love these tits!"

"Ohhhhh, yes I do! Such amazing tits, god they're wonderful!"

David began to pant, moaning as he continued to pump his cock back and forth between her breasts. This is how he wanted to finish himself off and he was close. Scarlett still gazed up into his eyes, teasing him further.

"Are you gonna cum for me? I know what you wanna do. I bet you wanna shoot that hot fucking load all over my titties. Mmmmm, give me a pearl necklace."

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck yeah babe. Come on, I'm ready. I'm gonna fucking cum now!"

David pulled his cock from her tits, he watched as Scarlett knew exactly what to do by holding them up. He stroked his cock as she glanced down, he shoot a thick line of cum right over her right breast. The blonde actress moaned, looking up at him as she teased again with her dirty words.

"Mmmm, cum on me! Yeah, there you go! Give me that hot and sticky pearl necklace!"

A string of cum shot above both her breasts, followed by a second string that went over the left side of her neck. Scarlett bit her lower lip, breathing out a soft moan. 'Mmmm', her voice almost purred.

"You like to make a mess, don't you?"

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah babe! Those tits deserve a nice amount of cum over them."

Scarlett smirked. More strings of cum shot from his dick and over her pale skin, giving her that 'pearl necklace' she had teased him about, along with thick droplets of cum. Once he seemed to be drained of cum, David let go of his cock and took a deep breath, moaning softly as it appeared that he was finished. Scarlett looked down at her tits, covered in his cum.

"That was amazing, babe. Thank you for the fun, I guess I better let you get cleaned up and then get you back home to Long Beach, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so! Once I get all this cleaned up, I'l get the money out from my jacket and pay for the fare."

"Just pay the initial charge, I'll knock off the rest in deduction since you pretty much paid for it with this backseat fun."

She ran her left hand down, scooping up a line of cum with her index finger before feeding it past her lips. Scarlett sucked his semen from her lips, swallowing it down before smiling at him and replying.

"Thank you!"

"Not a problem, babe."

For the next few minutes, David gathered his clothes off the floor of the car to get dressed back up. He offered Scarlett some power towels that were always in the back seat of the taxi van in case needed. She cleaned up the mess over her breasts, licking up some of it before wiping the rest dry. After she had finished, she had to get dressed back up now as it would be David's job to get back behind the wheel of the van and proceed bringing her back to her destination. This would go down as an achievement, even with his history of a womanizing cab driver from decades ago. Never had he fucked a famous woman like this in the back of his car, the man couldn't be more proud than ever before. This would be a great new chapter to add into his diary during the night.

THE END