Silver Screen Express Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, I haven't ever fucked a taxi driver before. I hope you really deliver like you said you were going to."

David smirked to her.

"Babe, you have no idea what you're in for. I'm going to fuck you better than your boyfriend ever could."

Done with small talk for now, Jennifer leaned forward and wrapped her arms behind his neck and kissed his lips. While kissing, David reached both of his hands forward and felt her tits, squeezing his hands over them. Jennifer deepened the kiss, turning it into one of flaming passion as their tongues began to dance against one another. She moaned into his mouth before pulling their lips apart. Her nipples had hardened under the palms of his hands. Biting her lower lip, she spoke to him.

"You're not a bad kisser, I liked that."

"Oh, there's more you're gonna like, babe."

He winked at her and let go of her tits. David had something else in mind for now, as he wanted to push her over the edge early. He kicked off his flip flops onto the floorboard of the van and then lowered himself down to his knees. He motioned with his hand for Jennifer to come a bit closer, offering one subtle hint of what he wanted to do. She moved her legs over his shoulders, allowing him to slide his face between her thighs and to her juicy wet clit begging for attention. Jennifer shoved her pussy to his face, soon feeling his mouth embed over it. Her lower lip dropped as she gasped for breath feeling his tongue slither inside of her.

"Oh my god, yeah! Go on, lick me! Yes!!"

The thrill in her voice could be heard as she yelled to him. David placed his hands under her legs, rubbing her thighs as he began to venture his tongue into her clit, licking back and forth. Jennifer had to wonder, if this was his way of living up to the heavy talk about her boyfriend, he was off to a great start so far. As David continued to slide his tongue into her clit back and forth, she closed her eyes and gasped. Not a word was spoken through the silence in the car as he was still eating her sweet pussy. Jennifer eventually moved her left hand down to his hair, running her fingers through it as she cried out.

"Ohhhh, god!! Yeah, keep licking me! Don't stop!!"

She didn't have to worry, as David had no plans of stopping until she reached her orgasm. He wanted to taste her juices, to swallow them down as the first step of getting dirty in the back of his cab van. Over and over, he slithered his tongue into her and moved back and forth. Jennifer began to whimpering, squirming around a bit in the seat as she raked her fingernails through his hair. He was driving her into a heavenly pleasure from his oral skills.

"YESSSS!! OH, GOD! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME FUCKING CUM!!"

This was what he wanted to hear above everything. Her loud voice screaming throughout the four walls of the vehicle. David didn't stop, as he moved his tongue into her at a faster pace. Jennifer closed her eyes, breathing heavily as she began to whimper. Her voice crying out in moans, as she was close at this point. David continued, unable to stop himself. He had to taste her, it was all he wanted right now. His cock was hardening in his pants as he remained eating her pussy.

"THAT'S IT, OHHH MY GOD! I CAN'T...HOLD...BACK! OHHHHH!!"

Suddenly, Jennifer's body tensed up and shot her love nectar juices into David's mouth. She moved her hands back, sinking them into the black leather seat from under her. Jennifer opened her eyes and looked down, watching as he moved his head back from between her legs. David had one of the silliest grins she ever seen across his lips. His mouth remained closed and he swallowed her juices down. As she looked down at him, she began to speak.

"Damn, I didn't expect you to start off like that."

"Did I lick it better than your jackass boyfriend?"

"Oh god, yeah! Far better than him!"

Still grinning, he stood up from the floor of the car and then Jennifer moved from the seat, falling down to her knees.

"I guess I need to repay the favor now."

"Yeah, I bet my dick is bigger than your boyfriend's too."

She giggled at his words and placed her hands at the front of his pants, unbuttoning them and pushing the zipper down.

"There's only one way to find out. Let's take your pants off, David."

Jennifer softly spoke as she tugged his pants down, revealing his underwear and the large bulge sticking up from the front. David stepped out of his pants while Jennifer shoved his underwear down, allowing his cock to spring free and towards her face. Licking her lips, she wrapped her right hand around it and began to stroke it. Jennifer leaned her lips down and spit on his cock as she continued to pump it within the grip of her hand. David's underwear had fallen down to his ankles. He slowly moved his feet to step out of them, making the gray shirt over his chest become the only remaining piece of clothing on his body.

"I bet you can suck dick better than a lot of escort girls, babe. I've read a lot about how wild you are, I wanna see it."

She looked up into his eyes, still stroking his fat dick in her hand. Jennifer shook her head, smiling big at him.

"You don't know what you're in for, let me tell you that. If you're going by stuff you've read about me, you're in for quite a surprise now."

Without wasting anymore time speaking, Jennifer looked at his cock and slid her lips down his meat pole. David let out a soft moan as he watched the blonde Oscar winning actress begin to quickly bob her head up and down his shaft. She moved her right hand to the base, keeping her hand still as her lips worked up and down on his cock. 'Mmmmmm', Jennifer's mouth moaned into a muffled sound as she then used her hand to stroke up and create a perfect sync of stroking and sucking on his cock simultaneously. Her lips would come up and then her hand would push down. Jennifer repeated this motion for a while until slowing down and then releasing his dick from her lips with a loud pop noise.

"Damn, you're pretty fucking good with your mouth, babe."

Her eyes looked up at his face as he spoke. Jennifer spit on his cock again, soaking it in her saliva as a few strings dangled and fell down to the floorboard. As much as she wanted to speak to him, she didn't want to brag. Actions were going to speak louder than words for now. This time, she moved her hand away when she slid her lips back down on his cock. It was time for this blow job to become more serious. Jennifer wanted to show him how deep she could take his cock down her throat. She quickly pushed her lips all the way down his long shaft, burying them into his bush of ball hair. The head of his cock reached the back of her throat. Jennifer held herself there, devouring every inch of his hard dick.

"FUCK!! Ohhhhh, babe! You know how to suck that fucking cock, wow!"

After a minute, Jennifer finally choked and gagged on his swollen meat pole. She began to ease it from her lips, releasing it with a loud popping sound. Strings of saliva dangled from her open mouth and back to his cock. She looked up into his eyes and gave him a smirk, ready to tease him with a filthy request.

"You know, I've got an idea. You seem like the kind of man that would want to do it."

"Do what, babe?"

"Fuck my mouth. My boyfriend could never do it properly, maybe you can."

David flashed his teeth with a grin. He suddenly remembered teasing her about her boyfriend's size.

"Is my dick bigger than his? I'll skull fuck you if that's what you want."

Jennifer licked her lips before responding to him.

"I don't know, you're about the same size. I don't measure cocks, but yeah! You can skull fuck me, I'd like that! Skull fuck me like a dirty bitch, I want it hard like that!"

"Alright babe, here goes!"

He reached down and quickly snatched up her hair from the back of her head. Jennifer gasped feeling the roughness as she opened her mouth and invited him to slide his cock back in. David went slow at first, making one hard thrust into her before he found a good grip within her hair. He began to quickly buck his hips hard, driving his cock back and forth between her lips. Jennifer gagged a bit as her mouth began to make several sucking and slobbering sounds.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-KAH!"

"Fuck yeah!! Take that cock, you sexy bitch!"

David held her head all the way down, forcing every last inch of his cock down her throat, just like Jennifer had done before. Her eyes watered up and she coughed on his meat. The dark eyeliner around her eyes began to smear a bit as a dark tear streamed from her right eye. David pulled her head back, releasing his cock from her mouth and allowing her to breath. Strings of saliva dangled from Jennifer's lower lip, leaking from the corners of her mouth and falling down her chin. She coughed and then looked up at his face before yelling.

"Come on, do it again!"

"Seriously!? You want more? You are one wild bitch, that is for sure! I like you Jennifer, you're my kind of freaky girl."

To Jennifer, it would be a waste for him to skull fuck her and not push her to her limits. Still gripping her hair, David pushed her head back down as his cock slid back between her lips. Like before, he began to buck his hips forward and pump his cock between her lips.

"Take that fucking cock, yeah!!"

"MMM-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-KAH!"

David moved rougher this time around, thrusting his cock back and forth into Jennifer's mouth loudly. A thick string of saliva leaked from the right corner of her mouth, breaking off and falling to her tits. Jennifer's eyes watered up, smearing her heavy dark eyeliner. Finally, he pushed her mouth all the way down and held her there just like before. Jennifer didn't gag this time or even cough. She took every inch of his meat, impressing David as he groaned in pleasure.

"Holy fucking shit! You know how to suck dick, I give you that babe! Your boyfriend is a fucking dumbass for not giving you enough attention."

He pulled her hair back, releasing his cock from her mouth and allowing her to breath. Jennifer caught her breath as she felt David's hand release from her hair. His cock was coated in her saliva, dripping wet from the time spent in Jennifer's mouth. He was rough, just the way that she liked. Though David had stopped, it was only because he had something else in mind to do. Jennifer wiped her face, getting the stream of tears from her cheeks as she looked up at him. David offered her his hand to pull her up.

"Come on, babe! Get up for me, I want to fuck the shit outta you."

"Oh yeah, is that right!? Are you fucking me like a dirty bitch, huh?"

"Yep! Come on, I want you over here."

Stepping around a bit, David pointed with his right hand over the front panel connected to the seats. So many times before, he liked to fuck a woman in the position of doggy style with them holding onto the panel. Jennifer moved forward, placing her hands over the window panel but not before glancing at him from behind her shoulder as he moved into position.

"Are you sure this is safe? I don't want this to break on me and I end up falling down."

"You'll be fine! Trust me, babe. You're far from the first woman I've fucked before in this van. I've never seen in break before."

Jennifer laughed at his response.

"Oh, god! You seriously have fucked other women besides me in here? I knew it! There was something dirty about you, I could tell from when we first started talking."

"I'm a fucking sleazy cab driver, yeah! But I imagine you're having more fun with me right now than you would be having with that boring ass boyfriend of yours."

"Okay, fine! You're right on that, now fuck me! I want to feel you pound me from behind the way you fucked my mouth!"

David took a deep breath as he looked at her ass. Her pussy wouldn't be the last hole he would pound. He wanted to fuck all three of her holes and drench her face in cum, just like the other famous ladies before her who had rode in the back of his cab. Stepping behind her, he moved his left hand over her hip, gripping it while his right hand was slowly guiding his cock into her wet pussy. Jennifer sighed impatiently, but she didn't say a word back. Soon, she felt the first few inches of his long hard shaft thrusting into her. She raised her head and closed her eyes.

"Mmmmm, yeah. Get that big dick up there, I want you to fuck me!"

"Oh, I'm gonna do more than that babe. After I make you cum again, I'm going to fuck you in the ass too."

A giggle was heard from Jennifer's voice.

"Oh god, I would love that!"

"Yeah, I figured you would babe!"

Without saying another word, David was ready to get down to business as he began to buck his hips forward and thrust his cock into her pussy. It took him a few seconds to find a groove, pumping his dick back and forth into her clit. Within a minute, he began to ram forward, fucking her at a fast pace like she had demanded. Jennifer's big tits shook from under her, rubbing up against the back of the front seat. She tightened her grip over the frame of the slide out window, leaning her head through it as her hair began to move around. Her eyes closed and she yelled out to him.

"Yes, yes!! Oh my god, fuck me! Yeah, FUCK ME!! FUCK ME HARDER, YESSSSS!!"

Over and over, he continued to thrust his hips forward and drive his cock into her pussy and back. David gripped her hips with both hands, pumping away as the sound of his balls slapping against her thighs could be heard, but nothing was drowning out the sound of Jennifer screaming aloud.

"FUCK ME, YEAH! JUST LIKE THAT, OHHHHH YEAH!! DON'T STOP, GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME THAT BIG FUCKING COCK, POUND ME LIKE A DIRTY SLUT!!"

Still pounding her with his cock, David yelled to her while he grunted.

"Tell me you're my dirty bitch, babe!"

"I'M YOUR DIRTY FUCKING BITCH, YES!! FUCK ME, OHHHHH YESSSS!! OHHHH, GOD GIVE IT TO ME!! DON'T FUCKING STOP, YEAH!!"

Her long blonde hair waved all around, moving into Jennifer's line of sight. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as her body shook from each time he thrust into her. David continued, unable to stop himself as he wanted to force this dirty girl into a second orgasm. Biting her lower lip, Jennifer whimpered before gasping for breath and screaming aloud yet again. The sound of her breasts pushing up against the back of the seat and her body moving could be heard between her loud moans, but Jennifer was not about to stop screaming. She was so close already, as he pounded away into her pussy.

"OHHHH, FUCK!! MAKE ME CUM, YOU NASTY FUCKING CAB DRIVER! GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHH...OHHHH GOD!! THAT'S IT, I'M ALMOST THERE, OHHHH FUCK!!"

If there was anything David loved more than occasional dirty talk, it was for a woman to call him sleazy or a nasty cab driver. Jennifer's surprise only made him thrust harder into her pussy. She didn't lie from her crying voice, for she was indeed close. Jennifer hung her head down as her climax had been reached yet again. She cried out while David felt the hot juices and warmth of her pussy flooding over his rod. It was her second orgasm, as he already made her cum once today when he licked and ate her clit. He came to a stop as she was crying out to him. David took a few steps back and pulled his cock free from her pussy. He had to hold off his own orgasm, for he didn't want to waste it by blowing a load in her clit.

"Ohhhh, fuck! I could fuck you every day if I was your boyfriend instead of that jackass who is missing out right now."

His words made her laugh between catching her breath. David never failed to tease her about cheating today. As she moved her hands off the panel attached to the front seat, Jennifer slowly turned around and looked at him as he was standing tall. Licking her lips, she spoke.

"You still wanna fuck me in the ass, right?"

"Yeah, get over here! I want you to bed over the seat for me this time."

Jennifer giggled as she stepped over.

"You're one who likes to change positions often, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

Climbing up on the leather seats, Jennifer pushed her hands into the back of the seats and then smiled at him from over her shoulder. David couldn't help but to give her a smug grin, as he felt like today would be quite an achievement to write down in his diaries. After this final run of fucking the last of her three holes, he would finally be prepared to drain his balls and cover her face in his hot cum. Jennifer was positioned on all fours over the seat, sticking her round ass up for him. David stepped forward and then ran his left hand over her ass, softly caressing her pale skin. He used his right hand to grip his cock and then poke his long shaft directly into the crack of her ass cheeks. Jennifer bit her lower lip and moaned, just as David found her dark hole and slid his cock into her.

"Ohhh, fuck! This is one tight little hole!"

She moaned while feeling his dick slide into her back door hole. Jennifer decided to tease him a bit about this short affair. With her right hand, she brushed her out of her face while speaking up.

"Mmmmmm, I'm so glad you want to fuck my ass. My boyfriend never fucks me in the ass, ain't that sad?"

"Wow, what a fucking loser. This is a nice ass, shame on him for neglecting to put it to good use."

After speaking, he began to thrust his hips forward and ram his cock into her ass. Jennifer knew from the way he fucked her mouth and her pussy, soon he would be pounding away into her ass just the way she preferred. All David needed was a few easy thrusts to adjust himself to the tightness of her ass, but soon he found a steady rhythm as he began to buck his hips forward and drive his cock into her ass. Jennifer became more excited, licking her lips and calling out.

"Yes, that's it! Go on, FUCK MY ASS! POUND ME HARD!!"

"That's just what I'm gonna fucking do!!"

Moving his hands to her hips like before, he began to ram his cock harder and faster into her ass. David watched as his entire shaft disappeared with each hard thrust into her. Jennifer moaned, calling out to him again.

"COME ON, HARDER!! FUCK MY ASS!!"

Over and over, David pounded his cock into her ass. Jennifer's words of encouragement had pushed him further as he was enjoying every second of ramming his long dick into her tight hole. Little did he know, this was a pleasure she enjoyed at the top of the list when it came to her kinks. With her teeth gritted, she screamed at him yet again.

"YES, YES!! FUCK MY ASS, THAT'S IT! GIVE IT TO ME! OHHH, YEAH!!"

Finally, David couldn't take her words anymore. He reared his left hand back and laid a quick smack over the left cheek of her ass. All his actions did was make Jennifer yelp and scream at him louder.

"OHHHH, YEAH! SPANK ME TOO, JUST LIKE THAT!! MORE!"

Spank!

"MORE!!"

Spank!

"HARDER, DAVID! YES!!

Spank! Spank! Spank! Each time he thrust his cock into her ass, he would rear his hand back and lay a quick spank over the left cheek of her ass. A red mark generated from the striking of his palm, but David couldn't continue any longer. Not only was it the stinging of his hand, he knew that if he continued to pump her ass with his cock, he would end up shooting his load within her. His eyes shifted to the small of her back, studying the shape of her body before he finally grunted and stepped back to pull his cock from her ass. Jennifer was quick to realize that his cock wasn't in her dark hole anymore. She looked over her shoulder as he yelled.

"Ohhh, fuck! I'm about to cum, get down here babe! Come on, get down on the fucking floor for me! Hurry!!"

His words were spoken in a panic, Jennifer quickly turned around and fell down to her knees. David was stroking his cock, as he reached out with his free hand to grab her hair. She knew at this moment exactly where he was about to cum. Jennifer prepared herself for the impending splash that would be covering her face. As David pulled her hair, he aimed his cock directly at her face. Still stroking his rod, he called out to her.