Silver Screen Express Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, but I don't wanna kiss you. The only man I'll kiss is my husband."

David raised his eyebrow while looking back at Ashley. Cheating wives were some of his favorite women among the long list of famous names that had taken their clothes off in the back of his cab. Just to know that she was married made him more excited to write about her in his diary later tonight.

"So you'll fuck other men behind his back but you won't kiss them?"

After speaking, he smirked while looking back at her. Ashley looked back at him as she became offended and yelled back.

"That's none of your goddamn business, you fucking sleaze bag!"

"Okay, okay! I apologize! Save the kisses for this cute thing right here, I don't need to kiss you."

With his apology, David began to strip his body of clothes. He stepped out of his flip flops while unbuttoning his shorts, giving the two girls something of a strip show as he pushed them down. Vanessa whistled, teasing him as she called out.

"Hubba hubba, mmmmmmm. That's my sexy old cab driver right there!"

While Vanessa teased him, Ashley licked her eyes as she glanced down to the bulge sticking out of his underwear. It wasn't until David had shoved his white briefs down and revealed his hardening rod, she finally felt confident about this. Ashley licked her lips as Vanessa began to clap her hands and shout at him.

"Wooooo, there you go! Get that shirt off and show me that sexy stomach!"

David almost laughed at Vanessa's actions while he finished up by removing his shirt. There was something funny about this girl, as she seemed to glimmer in excitement while she was horny. As she stood there completely in the nude, he could see the shiny wetness developing around her pussy even though she wasn't pleasuring herself with her fingers. When he stepped out of his shorts and underwear, David sat down in the middle of the seats and now it was time to begin. Both girls fell down to their knees, giving him the impression that they had a history of having threesomes together with lucky bastards like him. They crawled over to him, gazing up into his face with the smiles that greeted him. David took in a deep breath before he felt Vanessa grabbing his cock. Ashley broke eye contact to look at his large meat pole, licking her lips as her friend began to stroke it back and forth with her caring hand.

"Ohhhhhh yeah, get it hard for me, babe."

"Mmmmmmm, that's exactly what I'm gonna do right now."

Vanessa's voice had changed, becoming more slutty in a low tone. Ashley moved her hand away, bringing her palm down to his balls as she began to rub them while Vanessa's right hand was pumping his shaft up and down at a slow pace. David breathed heavily, feeling the hardness of his cock and then letting out a soft moan when Ashley began to massage his balls with one hand. Once Vanessa had felt that his thick rod was to it's fullest size, she licked her lips and moved between his legs. David watched as she placed her soft pink lips over the head and kissed it.

"Mmmmm, I've missed this big dick so fucking much."

"Have you, babe?"

Her eyes shifted, glancing up into his face as she gave him a little smile, flashing her teeth. Ashley moved her hand away from his balls, allowing Vanessa the full space between his legs to begin with her oral skills. All the blonde woman could do was lick her lips as she watched Vanessa close her eyes and envelope her little pink lips around his cock. 'Mmmm', Vanessa moaned slightly as she began to quickly bob her lips up and down the first few inches of his cock. Ashley looked up into his face and spoke in a low, slutty voice.

"You love her whore mouth, don't you?"

David didn't respond to Ashley's words. All he could do was lick his lips, softly grinning at the choice of words with 'whore mouth'. Vanessa moved her hands to cup his hanging nut sack down below, She began to rake her fingernails across his balls while she plunged her mouth down, bobbing her lips and down his cock. She was locked into the heat of the moment and absolutely nothing was going to interrupt her concentration while aggressively sucked his thick meat pole. Closing his eyes, David took a deep breath as he could hear every slobbering and sucking noise that Vanessa's mouth was creating.

"God, ohhhhhh! Fuck yes!!"

With his voice crying out in pleasure, Vanessa had opened her eyes and looked up into his face. David opened his eyes as she stopped and began to move her lips back up to the head of his cock. Vanessa sucked on it hard before releasing it loudly with a popping sound that echoed through the four corners of the vehicle. Strings of saliva dripped from her open lips, as Vanessa let out a sensual giggle and then moved her hands back to the base of his wet cock. Her eyes looked into David's face once more as she then used her tongue to lick the underside of his long shaft. Once her tongue had reached the head, she twirled around it before breaking eye contact. This was her show as Ashley was only sitting next to her on the floorboard and watching the talents Vanessa worked with that 'whore mouth' of hers. She lowered herself down further between his legs, pushing her head between David's thighs. He soon felt her tongue lapping over his nut sack.

"Suck on those nuts, babe! That's it right there, ohhhh yeah!"

For the time being, Ashley had felt left out while Vanessa was giving a full demonstration of the skills she had with her 'whore mouth'. The sound of her slobbering and sucking over his nuts could be heard loudly. Ashley let out a moan, studying her friend as she became tempted to strip off her lingerie and finally become completely naked. Vanessa popped his left nut between her lips, sucking on it before letting it fall freely from her mouth. She didn't plan to spend a lot of time slobbering on his nuts so she moved further down between his thighs. She knew what David enjoyed from the first time she had fucked him in the back of his van. When her tongue raked through his ass cheeks, he knew exactly what to do. David leaned back a bit, giving Vanessa more room from underneath to find his dark little hole between his cheeks.

"Yes, get freaky down there for me, babe! That's it!!"

Ashley bit down on her lower lip as Vanessa began to rim him. Vanessa had moved her hands between his thighs, creating an ample opportunity now for Ashley to use her hands and wrap them around his dick. While Vanessa poked the tip of her tongue around the little hole between his ass cheeks, Ashley began to slowly stroke his cock with both of her hands. A small string of spit had dripped down from David's nuts, falling above Vanessa's upper lip. She opened her eyes, gazing up into his face as she continued to eat his ass. The sounds her mouth had created had mixed in with his soft moans, all while Ashley was breathing heavily. The blonde woman had felt as if she were left out so far as Vanessa had taken the spotlight to wow him like she had done last year. Ashley didn't have her chance until Vanessa had completely removed her head from between his thighs, now it was over to her. Looking back at her friend, Vanessa spoke to her.

"Show him what you've got! How about you use YOUR whore mouth for a change!"

Such a choice words coming from her friend, all Ashley could do was smirk as Vanessa had moved back to his left side. At last, Ashley was about to have her time to show David what she could do. He sat there, watching the blonde girl move between his legs and flashing him a cute smirk.

"Go ahead, babe. I wanna see if you can choke on that dick like your friend. Show me if you've really got a whore mouth like her."

"Ohhhhh, you're about to see alright!"

A sense of excitement could be heard through Ashley's words before she planted her lips down over the head of his cock and began to suck. She wasted no time going down on his thick cock at a fast pace, causing David to moan aloud.

"Ohhhhhh, babe! You aren't one to start off slow, that's for sure!"

He had the impression that this must have been a competitive nature between the two friends. Vanessa had already proven herself in front of Ashley, as her friend now seemed to be attempting to go above and beyond her. Placing her hands over his hips, Ashley's boobs began to bounce about as she plunged her lips up and down. The sounds she made while slobbering over his meaty rod could be heard loudly.

"KWAH-KWAH-GWAK-KAH!"

Sitting next to Ashley was Vanessa whom had dropped her lower lip while watching. She had witnessed this so many times in the past. Though she had done her own job impressing David, Vanessa was leaving the true fireworks to Ashley, as she knew that her friend could make men scream and wail from the power of her mouth. Her breasts began to bounce around a bit from the containment of the lacy black lingerie bra. Vanessa studied her every move, waiting for the perfect time to tell David when to take control.

"Oh, fuck! You know exactly what you're doing!"

His praise was well received, as Ashley indeed knew how to work his cock back and forth between her lips. The moment came when Ashley positioned her hands behind her back. Vanessa knew just what to do as her friend pushed her lips all the way down to the base of his cock, deepthroating every inch of his long rod. Vanessa shouted to him.

"Quick! Grab her by the hair and fuck her mouth! Trust me, she's waiting for it."

Hands behind the back was the sign that Ashley often gave to her friend when they were locked into a threesome with a lucky guy. David followed Vanessa's instructions and gripped Ashley's blonde hair within his left hand. When he pushed her mouth down, she eagerly began to aggressively bob her head up and down, regardless if he had taken control or not.

"FUCK!! Ohhhhh man, this is amazing!"

Vanessa giggled as she listened to the sounds that Ashley's mouth created as David then bucked his hips while pushing her head down. Over and over, his entire cock disappeared between her lips as she moved back and forth. At this rate, he was bound to lose control and shoot his within her oral canal but he no longer cared. It had been far too long since he had a day of pleasure in the back of his taxi van. Ashley had proved herself, as she had not choked a single instance while feeling the head of his cock slamming to the back of her throat. Grunting aloud, David gritted his teeth before growling more moans.

"I could fuck this mouth all day, god!!"

"Yeah, my friend has the REAL whore mouth, don't she!?"

"Fuck yes!"

He let out another moan as Vanessa's words were so teasing. With a few more pumps into Ashley's mouth, David couldn't hold himself back. He pushed the blonde singer's mouth all the way down and then closed his eyes before roaring aloud as his orgasm commenced.

"FUCK, OHHHHHHH GOD! TAKE THAT CUM, BABE!! TAKE IT ALL!!"

His cock had erupted into a steamy explosion from within Ashley's mouth, filling it with his hot seed. Her big brown eyes gazed up into his face while David was attempting to catch his breath. She gave him a little wink as he removed his hand from her hair. Ashley brought her lips up, releasing his fat cock with a popping sound. She then giggled before turning to Vanessa who ran her hands up to her cheeks. While the man had to recover from his climax, he was gifted with the sight of them locking lips and kissing. During the kiss, Ashley used her tongue to swap some of the cum into her friend's loving mouth. Vanessa broke the kiss, pulling back to reveal a long string of cum before they both sucked it up. The string broke, falling down Ashley's chin before she slurped it back up and swallowed it down. David couldn't believe what he was witnessing with his very own eyes.

"My god, both of you have a whore mouth, that's for sure."

After his words had alerted them, both girls turned and looked to David's face before letting out laughs almost simultaneously. Their voices became something of a chorus, echoing loudly through the van's four corners. Ashley licked her lips before responding to him.

"So a dirty old sleazeball like you enjoyed that, huh?"

"Hell yeah, he did! I told you this old bastard likes to get nasty!"

Vanessa's words teased Ashley back, but she was focused on other things.

"That's a great big cock he's got, I hope he knows how to use it to make us scream our fucking lungs out."

David smirked before responding to her words.

"Oh, don't worry about that, babe. I know just how to use my equipment."

"So, who do you wanna fuck first?"

He ignored Ashley's words and glanced over at Vanessa, giving her the nod.

"I want you first, Vanessa. Get up on top of me, I wanna pound that ass."

Letting out a whistle, Vanessa turned and looked at her friend while David sat back in the seats.

"See, I told you he was an ass-man!"

Patting his lap, David called out to her again.

"Reverse position for me, babe. That way your friend can work her whore mouth over your pussy."

"Ohhhhh, how charming. I was beginning to wonder if you were gonna leave me out."

Ashley smirked, her words coming off like a smart ass with her tone. After Vanessa had risen up from the floor, she turned her back to David. He wrapped his arms around her waist while she began to sit down over his lap. Her hands reached down, wrapping around his fat dick as she pushed it up and between her ass cheeks. Ashley remained on the floor, leaning up on her knees while it took a bit of time for Vanessa to shove the head of his cock towards her back door hole. Once she could feel it poking through, a soft grin formed over her face. She lifted her legs up, hinting for David to use them to hold her up. His hands moved over her legs, taking in a grip.

"That's it, come on! I want to feel that big dick pounding me in the ass! GIVE IT TO ME, YOU NASTY OLD BASTARD!!"

"Ask and you shall receive, babe!"

Vanessa stretched her legs up to her shoulders, demonstrating that she had flexibility and the body of a dancer with her strong legs. With this position, David had better access to the hole between her ass cheeks. He bucked his hips forward, taking in the first thrust while Ashley leaned in, ready to plant her mouth down over Vanessa's shaved cunt.

"Ohhhh, yeah! That's it, give it to me! GIVE IT TO ME!!"

Thrusting his hips harder, David gripped her legs tighter within his grasp as he pounded his cock forward into her ass. Vanessa bounced among his lap, her boobs bouncing up and down with each thrust. Letting out loud moans, her hair began to sway around wildly as David took control and pumped his long shaft forward into her ass. Though Ashley wanted to eat her friend's pussy, she found it quite difficult to accomplish as David pounded into Vanessa's ass at such a fast pace, her body bounced a bit from his lap.

"YES, YES, YESSSSSSS!! OHHHH GOD, FUCK THAT ASS! FUCK IT, YOU DIRTY OLD BASTARD!!"

David loved it when a woman called him names such as the ones uttered from Vanessa's mouth. He groaned, continuing to buck his hips forward and driving his long shaft into her ass. Ashley eventually placed her hands between Vanessa's thighs and leaned in, trying to lock her mouth over the pink folds of her friend's pussy. It was a struggle with Vanessa's clit rubbing up against her mouth and then over her nose. She still attempted to do something by darting her tongue into that pussy while Vanessa continued to scream.

"OHHH, OHHHHHHH YEAH!! PUMP THAT BIG FUCKING COCK IN MY ASS, YEAH!!"

Despite this pleasure, David had planned to stop soon. He slowed down, thrusting forward one last time and then coming to a complete stop. With no further movements, Ashley was now allowed to venture her tongue further into Vanessa's clit, causing the girl to scream once again.

"OH MY GOD, EAT THAT PUSSY, ASHLEY! YESSSSS!!"

Ashley's tongue slithered deeper into Vanessa's twat before she shook it from within. The wetness of her mouth had rubbed over Ashley's upper lip and nose, as the scent of Vanessa's dripping folds had filled her nostrils. Taking in a deep breath, Vanessa looked down. Since David had stopped pumping his dick into her ass, she lowered her legs, causing him to let go of them. Her hands moved through Ashley's thick blonde hair. David breathed over Vanessa's neck before calling out.

"Alright, that's enough! I wanna piece of your blonde friend now."

His words had alerted Ashley to stop, pulling her tongue away from Vanessa's clit as she leaned up from the floor. Vanessa set her heels down over the floorboard as David helped lift her up from his lap. His cock slid from Vanessa's tight back door hole before flopping freely away. David moved up from the seats and then spoke up, knowing just how he wanted these two sexy sluts for the next round.

"I want you both on the seats, side by side."

"Mmmmmm, you gonna fuck us from behind then?"

He smirked at Ashley, letting out a laugh.

"Yeah, I'd like to do that."

"Just so long as that cock is in my pussy soon, I don't care how you wanna take me."

With his right hand, David smacked Ashley's ass after she spoke. Vanessa went on and climbed over the seat, wasting no time getting into position while he teased Ashley.

"If you want me to fuck you, then you better get the rest of that lingerie off now, babe."

"Ohhhhh, I thought you'd like me to keep it on."

She replied with a smirk, teasing him. Ashley pulled over the left shoulder strap of her bra before tugging it loose. After snatching the bra off and dropping it to the floor, she tugged her thong down. David licked his lips, letting out a laugh as she began to step out of the thong, leaving it over the floor.

"Damn, that's a cute ass right there."

Unable to stop himself, David lightly spanked over her ass once more. Ashley giggled before climbing on the seats. This time he had Ashley to his left side view and Vanessa over to the right. The two girls looked at each other, exchanging goofy grins while David positioned himself behind Ashley. With his right hand wrapped around his cock, he guided it between Ashley's thighs, quickly finding her pussy and slowly thrusting in. His other hand rested down the small of her back.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah...Go on, I want you to fuck me."

Vanessa bit down on her lower lip while listening to her friend moan. She couldn't help herself, she had to reach down with her right hand and begin to finger herself while her friend was being fucked right next to her. David took his time, experiencing the warmth feeling and tightness of Ashley's pussy before he began to pick up the pace in speed.

"God, this pussy is so fucking tight."

"Are you complaining about it, you old sleazy bastard?"

Ashley teased him with her dirty words, prompting him to spank her ass before replying.

"Fuck no! Do I sound like I'm complaining?"

He spoke just as he began to thrust his hips, driving his cock forward into her twat. Ashley closed her eyes, letting out a soft moan as she could feel inch after inch of his thick rod pumping into her. Vanessa continued to drive her middle and index finger into her own pussy, twirling them around as she moaned.

"Yes, ohhhhh yes. Fuck me. Mmmmmm, fuck me."

Ashley's words were spoken softly while the sound of David's balls slapping between her thighs became audible with each thrust he sent into her. He moved his hands over her ass cheeks, gripping them as he began to pound into her harder and faster, causing her tits to bounce from underneath. As her hair began to wave around, Ashley opened her eyes and called out to him.

"YEAH, YEAH, YEAHHHHH!! FUCK ME, OHHHHHH YEAH!! FUCK MEEEE!!"

A slight moan was heard apart from her loud screaming, as it was Vanessa calling out while digging her fingers deeper into her cunt. David didn't stop, still pounding away into the beautiful blonde's loving hole as she screamed louder with each passing minute.