Silver Screen Express Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YEAHHHHHHH, OHHHHH!! FUCK ME, YOU NASTY OLD SLEAZE BAG! MAKE ME CUM, I WANNA CUM SO FUCKING BAD!!"

She gritted her teeth while the sound of their bodies smacking together could be heard among all the moans. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound was only interrupted momentarily by Vanessa's own moans and then calling out to him impatiently.

"Make her cum, David! Do it so you can fuck me next! I don't wanna wait any longer!"

Vanessa wanted it so bad and she didn't want to wait any longer. When Ashley's voice began to raise with her heavy breathing, she knew that her friend wasn't going to last much longer. Over and over, David continued to pound his thick cock into that tight pussy. Ashley raked her fingernails over the back of the black leather seats, unable to hold back her breaking inner walls as his cock continued to pump into her.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKKK!! THAT'S IT, OHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

"Take it, babe! YES!!"

"I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING, OH MY GOD! OHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

As Ashley screamed, her body began to shake and then David experienced the feeling of her warm juices flooding around his cock. She had become fulfilled in the ecstasy of pleasure by finally reaching her climax. David snatched his cock free from her dripping pussy and now he was prepared to give his rod to Vanessa. Ashley felt his rod departing from her used, dripping hole. Vanessa excitedly called out to him when she felt his hands moving over her hips after David had stepped around to his right side.

"Finally, yes! I want you to fuck me! Fuck me hard like you did the last time you picked me up in this van."

"Vanessa, wait!"

It was Ashley's voice calling out. She moved over the seats, turning to look at David as she had something else in mind for all three of them.

"Move down on the floor, Vanessa! I want you to lick my pussy clean while he fucks you from behind, how about that?"

David raised his eyebrow, obviously impressed with her offer of a new position.

"I like that, let's do it."

He took a few steps back, allowing Vanessa enough room to move off the seats. David had the impression from Ashley's idea that she wasn't used to being left out. The two girls must have shared a number of exciting threesomes before in the past. They worked like a duo together with him, leaving him thoroughly impressed during all this time. Moving to the middle of the seats, Ashley sat down and threw her legs over Vanessa's shoulders, as they were now in position together. Just when Vanessa buried her lips to Ashley's pussy, that was when David went on and guided his cock into the dark haired beauty's pussy. A muffled moan escaped her lips when he made the first thrust into her. Ashley groaned, gazing up at David's face as she placed her hands over her breasts, softly rubbing them while her friend began to eat her.

"Mmmmmm, you're such a sleazy old fucker, you know?"

Letting out a laugh, David smirked at her, flashing his teeth. He began to thrust his cock into Vanessa's cunt as he replied back to Ashley.

"Yeah! Tell me something I don't know, babe!"

The blonde singer squeezed over her tits, poking her nipples between her fingers as she returned a smug grin to him. Vanessa wasted no time collecting all of Ashley's juices and swallowing them down her throat like a hungry slut. She moved her hands over her friend's legs, just to position herself better between her legs. Ashley's heels poked over Vanessa's back as the black haired girl was busy thrusting her tongue into her friend's pussy. A muffled moan was heard through Vanessa's voice, sending vibrations into Ashley's skin. David moved his hands to grip over her ass cheeks, rearing back his right hand to playfully spank Vanessa as he continued to thrust into her. Ashley expected David to utter a reply back to her, but he didn't. He ignored her smart ass tone as he cried out in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck yeah! I've missed this pussy, you sexy little thing!"

"I bet you're gonna miss watching her use her whore mouth to eat me after today!"

Ashley's words teased him like so many times before in the day. David glanced down, his eyes tracing over Vanessa's back as he pounded his cock into her pussy again and again. He worked at a steady pace, not pumping into her too fast like he had done Ashley, all out of the fear that he would blow his load within Vanessa. The thought of making a sticky mess over the girls had not crossed his mind, as he simply did not want this pleasure to end.

"Fuck, ohhhh god!"

David cried out in a fury of pleasure. He could feel a few drops of sweat running through his hair and moving down his forehead.The sounds of slobbering and sucking could be heard as Vanessa was still hard at work, eating Ashley's tight little pink pussy. Vanessa expected to reach her orgasm soon, as she had already worked herself into a frenzy using her fingers to pleasure herself only minutes earlier. Ashley threw her head back against the seats, closing her eyes as she moaned. Her hands were still squeezing over her own tits while she called out to Vanessa.

"Mmmmmmmm, I love it when you work that whore mouth and eat me out. You just love my pussy, even if you don't ever tell me you do."

The sound of heavy breathing could be heard as Vanessa was drawing closer and closer to reaching her climax. David continued to slowly thrust his cock into her pussy, trying his best to hold back his own orgasm. As she ventured her tongue through her friend's tight cunt, Vanessa was ready to scream after she felt every inch of his rod pumping into her over and over. Unable to hold herself back any longer, Vanessa raised her head up and then cried out now that her mouth wasn't embedded over Ashley's clit.

"OHHHH GOD! FUCK ME, OHHHHHH!!"

Ashley studied the reaction across Vanessa's face as she had reached her orgasm. From behind Vanessa's body, David was grunting as he quickly pulled his cock out of her pussy. Vanessa's juices squirted over the floorboard down below. After months of not having to scrub any cum stains from the back of the van, David was going to have a mess to clean up over the weekend.

"Ohhhh man, I'm about to cum now! FUCK, FUCK!!"

Licking her lips, Vanessa quickly recovered from her orgasm and was ready to finish him off.

"Leave that to me! I've got this, don't worry you dirty bastard!!"

Her words were spoken with familiarity to David, as he could've sworn that the first time he had met Vanessa, she had done the same thing. She had all intentions of using her 'whore mouth' to finish him off while Ashley sat back among the seats and watched. Once Vanessa had turned around to face David, she grabbed his cock with her right hand and slipped it between her lips. David didn't have enough time to react if he wanted to blow his load over her face. With her hand tightly wrapped around his shaft, Vanessa began to stroke his thick meat up and down while she sucked on the head, eagerly waiting for his load to shoot into her whore mouth.

"OHHHH GOD, OHHHHHH...FUCK!!"

Ashley began to giggle as she heard David moaning aloud. He cried out as Vanessa had forced his cock to erupt into her mouth, filling her jaws with his hot seed. Now she had come even with her friend, as they both had tasted his cum. She continued to stroke his cock, making sure to squeeze out every last drop into her loving whore mouth. He panted, breathing heavily as Vanessa worked to drain his cock.

"God, that's what I remember about you, babe...You are such a dirty fucking girl."

"That she is!"

David glanced over at Ashley to see her grinning at him, just as she had done countless times before. Seemingly satisfied with enough cum in her mouth by now, Vanessa pulled her lips away from his cock with a loud pop noise and then moved up from the floor. She turned to face her friend, climbing up over the seats to give her a kiss. David stood there and watched as they locked lips together for a short kiss. Vanessa came up, looking Ashley in the eyes as she dropped her lower lip. The blonde singer parted her lips, sticking her tongue out ready to catch a string of cum that Vanessa made drip from her mouth. It missed her mouth entirely, landing over the left cheek of Ashley's face and dripping down her neck. The two girls began to kiss once more as David just stood there and watched the little show they put on for him. Reality was coming back to the center of his mind, as he was beginning to remember he had a job to do. He smiled, feeling better about today's events to make up for whatever losses he had in his pay check. A chance coincidence had turned into a fun event that had washed away any dread he had on his mind during the morning.

"That was a lot of fun girls, but I think it's about time I got you both back over to that apartment. That is, after we all get our clothes back on, of course."

THE END