Silver Screen Express Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES, YESSSS, OHHHH GOD, YESSSSSS!!"

As she screamed loudly, David continued to squeeze her tits harder. He could feel her erect nipples poking into his palms but he had to constantly find a new grip with his fingertips slipping due to the stickiness from their excess body sweat. His balls slapped loudly beneath the cheeks of her ass with a clapping sound. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound was audible as Kelly exhaled deeply but soon began screaming aloud once more.

"That's it, ohhhhh god! THAT'S IT, I'M GETTING THERE, OHHHHHH YEAH!!"

He didn't stop, both hands still latched onto her tits. David continued to pump his cock into her over and over as he breathed down her neck, speaking to her in a low tone.

"I love listening to you talk, your voice is so fucking hot. Scream for me, Kelly! Scream for me!!"

"FUCK ME, DAVID!! FUCK ME, OHHHHHH!!"

Gasping for breath, she had finally reached her climax and began to scream to him. Kelly gritted her teeth for a moment, still feeling every last inch of his cock pumping inside of her her walls tensed up and finally collapsed. David leaned back up, letting go of her tits as he cried out with her.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah babe! I know you just came hard!"

What a feeling it was to push a woman into her orgasm, such an experience he always enjoyed to revel in. David gripped his shaft, pulling it from her cunt as Kelly was attempting to catch her breath. She nearly collapsed down over the seats while wiping her forehead of sweat. The heat from within the fan was still at a stifling level, but by this point they had more to do with it than the temperature itself. Kelly lowered her left hand down to fetch her purse, opening it and grabbing a hair band while David stood there, breathing in heavily and rubbing his sweaty hands together with his eyes fixated upon her booty. It had not dawned on him until now that her sweet love nectar was dripping down onto the seats from where she lay.

"We're not done yet, babe."

"I still owe you a-"

"No, I'm not worried about that right now."

He cut her off in speech, alerting Kelly as she glanced from beyond her shoulder to see a grin on his face.

"With an ass like that, I wanna give it a good fucking."

She smirked back to him while playing with the hair band between her fingers.

"Ohhhh, you wanna shove your dick up my arse, David?"

The tone of Kelly's accent was enough to keep David smiling. He slowly nodded his head before replying.

"Don't get me wrong, babe. You're stacked and built for titty fucking, but I know a good ass that can take a pounding when I see one. I wanna give it to you."

Wasting no time, she roamed her hands through her hair that had become damp from the sweat. Kelly quickly used the hair band to wrap her long brunette locks into a pony tail. David could only guess that was in preparation for the titfucking that would come soon, but none the less her face looked gorgeous on complete display, regardless the sweat. He expected her to reply to him but instead Kelly brought her knees up, finally removing her heels and tossing them to the floorboard of the van to reveal her feet slipped into the black stockings. David didn't say anything as Kelly had bent her knees to position herself in the middle of the seats, spreading her ass cheeks for an easier entrance. She used her hands to playfully smack her firm cheeks, teasing him before she moved her hands to push up over the seats.

"I'm ready. Come on over here and shove that big cock up my arse."

"I'm not going to make you beg for that, babe."

Kelly turned her head, to look at him from beyond her right shoulder. She watched David get behind her and then rub his cock up the crack of her ass, quickly finding her dark little hole.

"Ohhhh, god yes!"

David moaned in excitement upon feeling the head of his cock slide into her dark but tight little hole. Kelly gasped, her big brown eyes not once looking away from him as slowly pushed her lips together and bit down on her lower lip. He went slow at first, as he always did when it came to the fun of fucking a woman's ass. David watched several inches of his cock disappear as he thrust inside of her ass and then coming back out to create a steady rhythm. Kelly began to giggle in a muffled tone while biting down on her lower lip, the top row of her teeth visible when he glanced up to see this goofy expression on her face.

"What's so funny, babe? I figured you'd be screaming."

"Mmmmmm, I just love having a cock shoved up my arse. You have no idea how good it feels to me."

Picking up the pace, David was encouraged now to begin pumping his cock into her faster. He didn't reply to Kelly at first as she continued to laugh and now gasped before moaning out to him in that adorable accent.

"Ohhh, ohhhhhhh yeah. Mmmmmmm, give me that big cock. Right up the arse!"

He moaned, still thrusting into her ass while placing both of his hands down to squeeze her cheeks.

"You love taking it up the ass, huh? I figured you would be the type of women who can't go without having a cock between your tits."

"Mmmmmm, I love having one there too, but getting fucked up the arse is my special kink!"

"Brilliant, you are definitely my kind of woman, babe."

She giggled at his reply and then began to moan loudly as David was now pounding his cock into her ass with all the strength he had in him. The pony tail began to whip around wildly with each full thrust while her toes curled up. David grunted before drawing his right hand back and smacking her ass cheek with it.

"Fuck! This is an ass built for fucking, yes!!"

"Oh yeah, that's it! That's it, slam that big cock up my arse! OHHHHHH, YES!!"

Hearing her words call out to him wanting more, David let out another grunt as he continued, pumping the entire length of his shaft into her ass before drawing it back out in a repeated notion. Kelly slid her knees over the surface of the leather seats, attempting to stick her buttocks out further to make it easier for him but all David could do was draw both hands back and smack them down on her ass, watching her firm skin ripple and give a slight shake. When David began to slow down, Kelly looked at his face to witness the fatigue beginning to overwhelming him. He didn't want to waste all of his effort pounding her ass when he had some titty fucking to look forward to with one of the greatest sets of tits he had ever seen. Coming to a halt, David slowly pulled his cock free from her ass with Kelly whimpering for more.

"I want those tits right now, babe. Sorry, but I've had to wait all fucking day for them and I just can't wait any longer."

She laughed at him, climbing over the seats to turn around as David soon had a seat next to her.

"That's true, you have waited long and patiently for having some fun with my boobs. Don't worry, I just hope I don't make blow your load too soon between them."

Grinning at him, it was apparent from her choice of words she was teasing him. David had sat down on the left side seat while Kelly stood up momentarily before falling down to her knees. With her hair in a pony tail she didn't have to worry about any of it getting in the way to distract her. Those big brown eyes gazed up at David as she became situated between his legs and moved her hands over her large breasts to hold them up. He had already moved his right hand fingers down to the base of his rod, holding it up for her, but before Kelly stuffed it between her tits, she leaned down to suck on the head. David moaned watching her tongue circle around the head as she had done earlier and then she pulled her lips away entirely. The moment had finally come for him to witness her giant tits pulled apart and his cock entering the small passageway between them.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes... Look at that."

David's mouth dropped as he watched his rod completely disappear between her tits the moment Kelly shoved them together. She glanced down to see the head poking up and he finally moved his hand away from the base of his cock. For the moment being, Kelly and her famous breasts were the center of David's attention. She wasted no time beginning to pump them up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp.

"Oh my fucking god... Fuck yeah, babe. Look at that, so fucking amazing."

Fop. Fop. Fop. The sound of her tits smacking down over his skin echoed loudly while he ran his mouth in lustful excitement. With each full pump, the head of David's dick poked upward at Kelly. She leaned her head down, darting her tongue out to lap over it at every opportunity. When she finally looked up to see his face, Kelly smiled at the expression David had. His face curled up in a world of pleasure.

"Mmmmmm, you like that? Does your cock feel good between my big boobs?"

"Fucking yes!! Ohhhhh, god!!"

Kelly giggled as she teased him. her question was one that she obviously knew the answer to without asking, but it was too much fun for her to tease him. Over and over, she pounded her breasts down to fuck his cock while studying the expressions that ran over his face. Not once did David gaze upon her eyes, for his sight remained fixated upon the action of her tits moving up and down his hard rod.

"Are my big boobs too much for you? Gonna make you cum!?"

"I'm almost there, fuck! Don't make me cum yet!"

Unable to hold herself back, Kelly erupted in laughter as he was the one begging for mercy from her. She came to a halt from pumping her tits and then David motioned with his hand for her to move as he began to get up. Kelly quickly leaned up, freeing his cock from her tits before taking a few steps back on her knees to allow David to stand up. He gazed down upon her, ready to speak but Kelly had beat him to it.

"Where do you wanna cum? I take it you wanna blow your hot load all over my big titties."

"No, I wanna cum on your face. Is that a problem?"

"I'm already dripping in bloody sweat down here and need new makeup, I don't think a fresh coat of sticky spunk is gonna hurt."

From the time of her voice and choice of words, David couldn't help but laugh. Kelly raised her right hand up to wrap her fingers around his cock, grinning up at him.

"You think you can hold off emptying your balls long enough to let me suck this big cock one last time?"

"If I manage that, will you let me fuck your tits again before giving you a face full of cum?"

"Deal!"

Her voice rang out with a flare of goofy excitement that David just found to be adorable. Kelly didn't hesitate to begin wanking his dick back and forth with her hand. Parting her lips, she shoved his shaft into her mouth and instantly made a muffled moaning sound. David groaned as Kelly began to bob her head up and down as she slobbered all over his pole.

"Suck it babe, yes!!"

This was not the slow and sensual approach that Kelly had given him earlier today. She had made herself busy devouring inch after inch of his thick shaft. David took a deep breath, realizing now that her dirty side had been unlocked earlier and now he was experiencing it. Kelly shoved her lips all the way down, taking every last inch of his cock to slam the head to the back of her throat. She gagged lightly as David was forced to exhale yet another deep breath. He couldn't help himself but to place his hands over her head and proceed to take control. David grunted as he began to buck his hips, driving his cock between her lips as he was now fucking her mouth.

"Fuck yeah, suck it! Suck that fucking cock, you sexy bitch!"

He didn't think his words through when it came to calling her a bitch, David was so caught in the heat of the moment of this oral pleasure. Her pony tail whipped around the back of her head as she gagged on his shaft. Kelly moved both of her hands down to her breasts, holding them up and giving them an equal light squeeze. David went slow as he thrust his cock back and forth into Kelly's mouth, listening to the slobbering and sucking noises her mouth produced. Excess saliva began to leak from both corners of her mouth, strings dangling that broke off and splattered onto her large tits below. David finally came to a stop, making one last slow thrust into her mouth as he grunted and then abruptly pulled her hair to force his dick free from her mouth.

Kelly gasped for air with strings of drool dangling from her opening mouth back to his shiny, saliva covered shaft. Her eyes glared up at him as she quickly held her breasts up, pulling them apart to offer him the passage. David didn't utter a single word as he slid his soaked cock between her tits. As she squeezed them together around his rod, she let out a moan and leaned back slightly. David moved right on cue, bucking his hips to drive his rod between her tits. Kelly glanced down to see the head of his dick poking up and then she spit down on it. On her saliva dangled from her chin, eventually breaking off, all while David was busy pumping his cock back and forth between those glorious breasts. Kelly looked back up at his face, quietly smirking as she began to moan and call out to him.

"You like this? You like fucking these tits?"

"Yes I fucking do! They are absolutely perfect!!"

She grinned, biting down on her lower lip as David continued to pump his cock between her breasts.

"Mmmmmmm, it feels so good. Having your big hard cock move back and forth between my boobs, ohhhhhhh yeah!!"

Grunting loudly, David began to pant as he knew he was drawing closer with each passing second. His climax would be coming soon but he didn't want to stop. The pleasure of thrusting his cock between her tits was overwhelming him as Kelly dropped her lip, moaning to him before teasing him with more filthy words.

"Am I one sexy bitch with this big, strong cock lodged between my tits or am I!?"

"FUCK YES!!"

David screamed before coming to a halt. Kelly knew just what to do as she pulled her tits apart, allowing his long shaft to flop freely. He grabbed it and began to stroke his shaft at a fast pace. Kelly leaned up, raising her head and then closing her eyes as she parted her lips and held her breasts up down below. With her long hair fixed up into a pony tail, David had a clear canvas of her beautiful face without having to worry about striking her hair. He began to pant, looking down to see the head of his cock aimed directly at her gorgeous face. Squinting a bit, he grunted before loudly screaming.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Wailing out his voice, David watched as his dick had finally erupted, forcing a hard wave of cum that splattered across Kelly's forehead, streaking into her hair. He continued to stroke his cock as another wad of cum forced it's way out, this one painting above her left eyebrow with drops dripping down. She let out a moan, tilting her head up with her lips parted and tongue sticking out as if she hoped he would feed his rod to her. David kept his aim at her face, watching as a few strings of his cum went flying out of his cock and landing across her left cheek just below her eye.

"Ohhhh god, yes! Take this cum, babe!"

Still wanking his cock, David squeezed it hard to force another string of cum out, this one landing over her left cheek and drenching down to her tits. Kelly opened her eyes and grinned at him as she seemed to anticipate his orgasm beginning to fade. The final droplets of his seed splashed down below onto her breasts. As she sat there on her knees gazing up at him, David couldn't look away. With all the sweat drenched over her skin, Kelly was glowing in his cum that now dripped from her face. She let go of her breasts, using the index finger of her right hand to scoop up a bit and feed it into her mouth. She swallowed audibly, quirking her eyebrows up at him.

"Mmmmmm, delicious."

"I've gotta say, it looks great on you."

"You aren't gonna tell me I look like a sexy bitch now, are you?"

He cracked up laughing, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"No, I was gonna ask you if you enjoy getting your face blasted in cum."

Kelly smirked as she began to rise up from her knees. Standing face to face with him, she gave a quick reply.

"I do, but now I am going to need a shower."

"I need one too, it's been such a hot day."

"You're not the one with cum dripping from their face, I need one more than you!"

They laughed in unison at her comeback. David had completely forgotten about the scorching temperature from within the van. He was willing to blame it on Kelly and waves of sensual lust that had swept through them. He was exhausted at this point, but couldn't deny this had went from a bad morning into a wonderful day to remember. Her name would certainly go down in his diary tonight with words of praise for such noteworthy fucking. This woman was an example of rare perfection. A goddess who had made him forget all about his troubles. Before leaving, David had gotten dressed and determined to go on and put the can of freon into the van. His own comfort was one thought, but he wanted to make sure this woman didn't have to deal with the sizzling heat for her ride back to the hotel.

THE END