Silver Screen Express Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm waiting on you to offer me something more than just taking my clothes off in the back of your van."

This was always the most comical part of the seduction act with David. He always found it amusing to be driving a van down streets, lodging between other vehicles in trafficking without them knowing they were either in front of; next to, or behind a van that contained a nude women in the back. Rose moved her hands to grip the sides of her black thong, tugging it down before she moved to sit and shake the thong off from her ankles. Legs spread, pussy waiting for his eyes to witness upon the next look into the rear view mirror. A fresh layer of dew demonstrating her wetness and not a single hair in sight above her pink folds. David couldn't help but to bite down on his lower lip upon witnessing it. Rosie began to play with her pussy, slipping her right hand index finger between the folds and then squeezing her clit with her other fingers.

"I think I know what you want, babe. Don't worry, I'll be back there soon. I'm taking us to a nice, quiet place so I can join you in the back."

"Oh yeah? It wouldn't happen to be a car park like where you shagged Lucy?"

David chuckled at her words. His route was to a car park next to an office building less than ten minutes from the hotel destination she had given him. With Rosie already naked in the back of the van and teasing him with dirty words, David had to chuckle.

"Yeah, something like that!"

It wasn't going to be the same car park that he had brought Lucy but with years of experience navigating the L.A. streets, he knew every spot across town. Meanwhile Rosie sat in the back, legs spread out as she continued to pleasure herself with the touch of her hand. Her fingers spread her vulva lips, teasing David for every chance he had to glance upward into the rear view mirror. Soon the windows outside became dark as he pulled into the entrance of a car park. Rosie smirked to herself, letting out a moan.

"Ohhhhhh, we're almost there huh?"

"Yeah! If you can just give me a minute!"

"I don't think I can wait any longer, honey. You've got a few minutes to find a place to park, I'm not gonna sit back here and that long."

"Impatient girl, I like that."

Once again, he chuckled at her teasing words. Pulling into the first floor of the car park, David went up another floor and noticed a whole empty row of parking space next to the wall in the back. There was always a fear in the back of his mind about getting caught in the act in a place like this, but that risk only made the excitement more tasteful. Changing gears, he began to back the van up into a parking space. Rosie was alerted at the vehicle coming to a sudden halt. She bit down on her lower lip and moved her hands away from her cunt, opting to lean back over the seats and relax in waiting. Once he parked, David turned the key in the ignition to shut off the engine and then opened the driver's door. His flip flops hit the concrete pavement below before shut the door and walked his way to the left side passenger door, sliding the door open to come face to face with Rosie.

"Well, you didn't have to wait for long, babe."

She giggled at him, flashing her teeth as David stepped into the back of the van. He slid the door shut and then kicked off his flip flops to the floorboard. For a moment, it appeared as if Rosie were modelling before him in her position over the black leather seats. David's eyes glanced down, biting his lower lip at the look of her freshly shaved pussy. He knew what he wanted to first before he had even taken his clothes off.

"See something you want, Mr. David?"

"Yeah, but you don't have to call me that. It sounds silly."

"From my first impression, you're quite a goofy man, so I think it's fitting. Besides, didn't you call yourself silly earlier?"

Rosie smirked, quirking her eyebrows to tease him. David eventually had to laugh as he began to lower himself down to his knees before her.

"Ohhhhhh, someone's hungry, I take it."

"Yep! Let's just say British pussy is irresistible for a dirty old fucker like me."

Leaning up in the seat, Rosie kept the same smirk on her face from seconds earlier. David's knees hit the floorboard below and he motioned with his hands for her to lean forward. Once she moved over the seat, he shoved his head between her thighs and took in the fresh scent of her moist wetness. Moving his hands over her thighs, he touched at her pink vulva lips before lapping his tongue across it. Rosie gasped and moved her legs to dangle over his shoulders making for an easy position where she could squeeze his head between her legs.

"Ohhhhh yes..."

She bit down on her lower lip, moving her left hand over one breast while the right hand sunk down into his fading hair. David could feel her fingernails, raking beyond his short locks of hair as he embedded his lips onto her labia and slithered his tongue inside of her. He soon felt Rosie's legs squeezing around his head, encouraging him to continue eating her sweet, juicy cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah... Mmmmmm, that's it."

Eyes closed, Rosie moved both of her hands over her big tits, squeezing them and pushing her palms against her erect nipples. David had not even touched them yet as his mouth was firmly in place and his tongue slowly slithered and shaking inside of her. His efforts were rewarded with the sound of her heavy breathing and soft cries of pleasure. He expected her to say something, but the only response David received was the feeling of her legs moving about on his shoulders. Rosie panted and gasped aloud as she continued to squeeze her tits, finally uttering words.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yes!"

The tone of her voice with that thick English accent made it all better for David. He moved his right hand above to play with her clit, rubbing it with his index finger while he worked his tongue at a slow pace, sinking deeper into her delicious twat. Rosie eventually moved her hands away from her breasts, pushing her palms down into the leather surface of the seats and raising her head up to let out a long moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeah! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Thinking to himself, David felt accomplished at proving Rosie could be a real screamer. Her voice rang in a high pitch through his ears as he had pulled his tongue out of her cunt and moved his head out from between her thighs. Leaning up, he smirked at her as their eyes met and then finally, he reached his hands down to caress her breasts. Giving them a light squeeze, he listened to her moan before their lips met for a gentle kiss. Rosie sunk her tongue into his mouth, turning a small peck of the lips into a smoldering tender kiss. After the kiss broke, David looked at her, watching her lips curve into that same goofy smile he was beginning to adore.

"You're quite talented for a cheeky old man."

"Aren't you gonna call me a dirty old fucker or something?"

"Ohhhh, you liked that huh?"

"Yep!"

Kissing her lips again, David felt her hands shove over his clothed chest. She snatched at his shirt then giggled.

"How are you still wearing clothes? I shouldn't be the only one naked back here!"

"I don't know, maybe you could help me get naked."

"Mmmmm, don't mind if I do."

Rosie leaned up from where she was sitting in the middle of the seats and grabbed the waist of his shorts. Popping the button undone, she slid the zipper down and began to push his underwear down to allow his hardening cock to flop free. David was busy throwing his shirt over his head and then slipping it off. He soon felt her warm right hand wrapped around his cock, squeezing it as she began to wank it back and forth. Looking down at the goofy grin over her face, he stepped out of his shorts and underwear to leave them as a pile on the floorboard. Rosie had already begun to wank his cock back and forth, hardening him up to full length in a matter of seconds.

"You know how to help yourself, babe."

"Yeah, but I think it's my turn now to be on my knees. Let's switch places."

"I was about to ask you if you wanted to get down there."

Laughing at his remark, Rosie refused to let go of his cock. She squeezed it once more while getting up from the seat and then trading places. David sat down directly in the middle where she had previously been.. The back windshield of the van offered rays of sunlight down in his view from where he had parked against the wall in the building. The light offered a radiating glow over her skin as Rosie found her place down on her knees between his legs. Smiling up at him, she slid her hand down to the base of his cock, observing his length before her.

"So fucking big. Lucy wasn't kidding. I have the best luck when it comes to finding dirty old fuckers like you."

Leaning down, her tongue parted from her lips and Rosie twirled it around the head as her big brown eyes gazed up at him. David didn't utter a single word as he watched her envelope her small lips around the head of his shaft and proceed to treat herself, sucking it gently.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah. Suck it, babe."

Moving her hand away, David watched as Rosie proceeded to swallow his cock up between her lips. She wasted no time demonstrating a high level of deepthroat skills, taking every inch of his cock slowly into her mouth. Her eyes closed, concentrating on sucking his long hard dick. Within seconds, he was already feeling the head reach the back of her throat.

"Holy fuck!"

As David cried out, Rosie moaned and came to a stop. She pulled her lips back to the head of his cock and released it with a popping sound only so she could spit on his cock and begin rubbing it in as lube. As her hand glided over his wet shaft, Rosie bit down on her lower lip, gazing into David's eyes as she teased him.

"You know how to use your mouth, babe. I take it this isn't the first time you've sucked off a dirty old fucker like me, huh?"

Rosie giggled, still wanking his cock with her hand.

"On no, you're far from the first. Sorry to disappoint you, David."

"I'm not disappointed. Show me what that dirty, slutty fucking mouth can do again."

She winked at his request then shoved his cock back into her mouth. This time Rosie kept her hand down at the base, as she began to bob her head up and down. Slobbering her way down his shaft at a faster pace than before, David took a deep breath and moaned out.

"Ohhhhh, fucking yes! Go on, babe! Suck it!!"

As David called out to her in excitement, it wasn't enough to break Rosie's concentration from sucking him off. She had closed her eyes, bobbing her head up and down his thick shaft as he could hear the slobbering and sucking noises. She moved her hand away from the base, forcing it down once more as David felt the head of his cock reach the back of her throat.

"Damn, that feels so fucking good!"

Placing his right hand onto the back of her head, David encouraged her to continue this wonderful display of deepthroat brilliance. He expected Rosie to eventually choke and gag on his length, but she didn't. Only lightly gagging before she brought her lips back up to the head and released it with a popping sound. He ran his hand through her hair, watching as a strand of saliva dangling from her open mouth back to his cock, but only for a second or two. Rosie shoved her lips back down and proceeded to suck it once more, bobbing her head up and down at a faster pace.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH!"

Her mouth made several slobbering and slurping noises. Rosie eventually wrapped her hand back around his cock, using it to stroke in perfect sync with her lips moving down. All David could do was sit there and moan as she continued to blow him like this. Once again, her mouth made similar slobbering sounds.

GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GAH!"

The noises ended when Rosie moved her hand away and slammed his cock to the back of her throat like before. David took a deep breath, trying to hold himself back as he awaited her to choke and gag, not unlike moments before. Rosie didn't choke, only slightly gagging and then pulling her lips back to the head of his shaft to release it with another popping sound.

"Oh my fucking god... I think I met the best cock sucker out of Britain today."

Rosie's big brown eyes gazed up at David as saliva strings dangled from her open mouth back to his saliva-soaked cock.

"Mmmmm, you think so?"

"Fuck yeah I think so!"

She let go of his cock, the saliva strings breaking apart when she pulled away to move her hands down below. David watched as she held her boobs up and then used her right hand to shove his cock directly between them. Flashing her teeth in a grin, Rosie nodded at him and spoke up.

"I want you to fuck my tits!"

After speaking, Rosie tilted her head down, parting her lips and lapping her tongue over the head of his cock as it poked up between the folds. David planted his hands down onto the seats as he began to buck his hips and pump his cock upward between her breasts.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's it! Fuck these tits!!"

Rosie moaned, keeping her head tilted down as she watched his cock pump upward. David was bound and determined with each thrust, he was going to go harder. Letting out a groan, he almost laughed when the head of his cock smashed up against her chin, catching Rosie by surprise. She moaned and parted her lips allowing his cock to slip into her mouth with each thrust. David groaned in pleasure.

"Fuck! You British ladies know how to work your tits. You were built for tit-fucking!"

She gigged at his words but her voice was abruptly cut off with the head of his cock sliding back into her mouth. David groaned as he continued to thrust his cock between her breasts. Rosie eventually retorted to using her tongue to graze over the head, licking it for every chance she had when it poked up. David took deep breaths as he did not want this pleasure to end. When he began to slow himself down, Rosie shot her eyes up to his face. She grinned, flashing her teeth upon witnessing the expression painted across his face.

"You love having your fat cock between a good pair of tits, huh?"

"Absolutely! You have no fucking idea how much I love this."

Laughing at him, Rosie had squeezed her breasts around his cock tighter before he came to a complete halt. She let go of her tits, gripping his shaft now in her right hand as she began to rise up from her position down on the floorboard.

"Hope you don't mind, I wanna ride your cock."

"Why would I mind, babe? Get up here and ride it if that's what you want!"

Like before, Rosie sported her goofy smile as she got up from the floor. David patted his leg, silently gesturing to her as if he needed to. As she gripped his cock, Rosie climbed up, straddling him as she bent her knees and hovered her juicy wet cunt directly above his shaft. Without giving him a chance of preparation, she shoved the head over her wet mound and then sunk herself down. David took a deep breath, gasping as his rod entered her and then placed his hands around her hips to aid her in coming down.

"Damn, fits so tight!"

She ignored his words and pressed her palms against his bare chest. Rosie wasted no time making effort to roll her hips to force his cock to move inside of her as David moved his hands down to her ass below. She felt his fingers dig in, squeezing at her firm ass cheeks as she began to ride him.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's it! Mmmmmmm!!"

Rosie slammed herself down hard, forcing every inch of his cock into her tight entrance. David eventually moved his hands from her ass, using them to caress her skin and grip her hips. In front of his eyes was her breasts and they began to shake, bouncing to the left and right with each movement she made to ride his cock.

"You're a natural cowgirl, I have to give you that!"

Expecting her to laugh at his quip David was somewhat disappointed as Rosie appeared to be in full concentration of rolling her hips and moving herself up and down over his cock. The sound of their heavy breathing was audible among soft moans back and forth, all beyond the subtle sounds of the leather seats scuffling. David eventually couldn't bear to witness her breasts shaking in front of his face and moved his hands to squeeze them, shoving his head between them. Rosie moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, OHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

As her voice expanded in pitch to screaming, David began to buck his hips upward, thrusting his cock into her pussy. She brought her hands to the back of his head, digging her nails into his hair as he sucked, licked and slobbered all over her breasts. She shoved his face between her breasts, allowing him to squeeze her tits around both sides of his face. Her long brunnette hair sway, moving into her face and forcing Rosie to fix it out of her line of sight with her left hand. She continued to slam herself down onto his cock.

"GOD, YES! YESSSS!!"

Fop. Fop. Fop. Fop. The sound of their bodies hitting, smacking together echoed throughout the vehicle in a solid rhythm with each time Rosie brought herself down. David moved her left nipple into his mouth, sucking on it as he used his hand to squeeze the other one. Rosie began to pant, as that was the only clue for him to know she was drawing closer to her pending orgasm.

"OHHHH GOD, OHHHHHH YEAH!!"

He knew she wasn't going to stop at this pace of speed, not until Rosie got a release and experienced her waiting orgasm. David felt the need to begin thrusting his cock inside of her, bucking his hips forward and attempting to meet her at the same fast pace she pushed herself down with. Leaning his back against the seat behind him, he squeezed her breasts and gazed into her beautiful face but Rosie had closed her eyes and tilted her head up. Her hands pushed back down over his chest like before and then she came to a sudden halt in her movements as David gripped her hips once more.

"FUCK ME, YEAH!! FUCK ME!!"

Rosie's eyes popped open as she began to pant, gazing down at David with her lower lip dropping. He continued to pump his cock into her tight cunt, adjusting the grip he had on her hip only to use his ight hand to give her ass a quick spank. With his experience at hand, he was confident that he could hold himself from exploding within her. The sound of his spank echoed as her legs began to shake and Rosie was pushed into a hard orgasm.

"OHHHHHHHHH, GOD! YES, YESSSS, YESSSSSSSSS!! FUCK!!"

Slowing himself down, David came to an abrupt stop as he felt her inner walls tighten up before gushing over his cock from within. Rosie was panting, attempting to catch her breath but not collapsing in exhausting. She looked down at him with an expression of shock and satisfaction. Pushing her hands down over his chest for one final time, she began to lift herself up.

"Bloody fucking hell!"

Her strong English accent called out loudly, the sound was enough to make David moan. Rosie took a deep breath as she leaned upward and began to ease his cock out of her vulva. David could see her juices glistening from his thick shaft when she came up. Rosie gripped it with her right hand and leaned down, pushing it into her mouth as she began to clean his cock. David placed his hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to suck him clean.

"That's it, babe. Suck on it some more!"

Gripping her lightly, David pushed her head down as more of his cock entered her mouth and he let out a moan. Rosie continued to slobber on his shaft loudly with slurping noises audible to him. When he let go of her hair, that was the moment for her to pull her lips to the head of his shaft and release it loudly with a popping noise. She swallowed, wiping her lips clean and then softly moaning.

"Mmmmmmm, so tasty."

"I like a girl who enjoys the taste of herself."

"I bet you do, David."

Giggling at him, Rosie bit down on her lower lip and stood back up. She turned her back to him, spreading her legs out and then wiggling her buttons before throwing both of her hands back to smack her ass cheeks.