Silver Screen Express Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you also like a girl who has a nice bum like this! Lucy told me about you taking her out of the van to fuck her in the ass."

"Oh she did, huh?"

Glancing at him from beyond her right shoulder, Rosie nodded at him with a smirk across her lips. David chuckled before responding.

"Are you saying that you want me to take you outside and-"

Rosie cut him off, speaking over him.

"No, no. I'm not leaving this van without any clothes on. But I sure wouldn't mind if you got up off your arse and shoved that big cock up my ass."

"Well, I was gonna get around to it soon."

David spoke as he began to rise up, standing in front of her now as Rosie took a few steps forward.

"Oh yeah? I guess you got distracted with how much I love to suck cock, was that it?"

"Yeah, something like that babe."

After teasing him, Rosie spotted the window panel divider in front of the front seats. He had always kept it open unless a passenger specifically requested he close it. Rosie gripped it with both hands, bending over as she shook her ass at him.

"Go on, stick that big cock in my arse."

From where David was standing, he could only admire the beauty of her tight fit body. His eyes scanned down her back and then looking at her cute, solid built ass. Just above it was her tattoo, something that made him grin upon getting a second glance. He gripped his cock with his right hand, sliding it up the crack of her ass. Rosie bit down on her lower lip, softly moaning as she began to roll her hips, forcing his cock to slide up and down the crack of her ass. This act of teasing had only made him moan, as David stood there watching and feeling his rod rubbing down her crack. He moved his hands over her ass cheeks, squeezing them as his cock was sandwiched between them. Taking a few thrusts, he listened to her crack up giggling and then he finally shoved his cock to her dark little hole.

"Ohhhh, yeah. That's it, I wanna feel that cock slide right up my arse!"

Hearing her British accent call out to him so seductively, David obliged her request and thrust his rod into Rosie's ass.

"Mmmmmm, there ya go! Ram me with that cock!"

"God, I could listen to you talk for hours."

Rosie giggled at his reply as she gripped the window panel tighter. She lifted her head up, closing her eyes and then letting out a soft moan upon feeling him slowly thrust his cock into her ass. David grunted, moving his hands to grip her hips as he began to move into a slow and steady rhythm. Rosie opened her eyes, glancing forward as she called out him in a desperate tone.

"Come on! Pound me in the arse with your huge cock! Give it to me, David!!"

"You don't have to ask twice for that, babe!"

Pulling his right hand back, David responded by smacking it across her right ass cheek hard. His palm stung, forcing him to shake it as he began to thrust his cock harder and moving at a faster pace. Rosie panted as her breasts from underneath began to shake, bouncing about in every direction.

"FUCK! OHHHHHHH, YESSSSS!!"

"You like that, babe?"

"YES, YESSSS, YESSSSSS!! POUND MY FUCKING ARSE WITH THAT COCK, YEAH!!"

Gripping her hips once more, David gave her every inch of his cock, pumping it into her tight ass. Rosie's screams echoed throughout the van, nearly deafening him along with her screams. She gritted her teeth, letting out a growling snarl as the sound of David's balls smacking down over the undersides of her ass cheeks was soon heard in rhythm. He gripped her ass cheeks, giving them both a hard squeeze as Rosie yelled aloud once more.

"OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Still pumping his cock in and out of her ass, David moved his hands away. He threw his arms up for a bit as he watched her firm booty cheeks slightly bounce. With his left hand, he began to spank her ass repeatedly. His hand swatting down across it three times before he came to a stop and began to slow down.

"Oh fuck, I don't wanna cum yet! I'm having way too much fun with you!"

In a panic, David had come to a complete stop and then stepped back to pull his cock from her ass. Rose let go of the window panel, quickly turning around to see that he had stepped back. As she faced him, David pointed down to the floor.

"Get back down on your knees, babe."

When Rosie's knees quietly hit the floorboard of the van, she smirked up at David and gripped his cock. She didn't hesitate to begin stroking it back and forth, not uttering a single word as she parted her lips and licked the head. Before he could request her to do it, Rosie had already shoved his shaft back into her mouth and began to suck on it.

"Oh god, you are so amazing. Probably the best cock sucker I've had in years."

Singing praise to her, David planted his hand down into her hair, gently gripping locks of her hair as Rosie began to bob her head up and down his length. She slobbered and sucked loudly but David was prepared at this moment to take control. As her hand squeezed around the base of his rod, he spoke up.

"No hands, babe. No hands..."

Rosie heard him loud and clear, obeying as she moved her hand away. David then took the opportunity to tighten his grip in her hair and begin thrusting forward. He knew at this point she had amazing deepthroat talent, but he couldn't resist the desire to hear her gag on his cock. As he thrust inch after inch of his pole into her mouth, those same noises Rosie had previously made when she sucked him became audible once more.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAH!"

Moving slowly, David wished he could hold off his orgasm for a bit longer but he knew time was growing shorter with each passing second. He gritted his teeth, grunting as she finally choked and gagged on his lengthy shaft when the hit hit the back of her throat. Rosie had closed her eyes and he could witness them beginning to water up, just as excess saliva began to leak from the corners of her mouth. Breathing heavily, David used his hand to curl up her hair into a pony tail as he pushed her lips all the way down to the base of his rod.

"That's it, baby. Just like that, ohhhhhhh fuck!"

Holding her there for a minute, David listened to Rosie gag and then finally pulled his cock out of her mouth. She took a deep breath, opening her eyes as he could now see the mascara around her eyes had smeared with a dark tear trail that ran down the left side of her face. Rosie gasped for air with a thick string of saliva dangling directly off her tongue and falling down her lower lip. Her eyes looked up at him and then she held her tongue out, quietly gesturing for him to slide his shaft back into her slutty mouth. Her eyes shut when her lips squeezed around his pole and then the long string of saliva finally broke off, slathering down her breasts below. David planted both of his hands into her hair and proceeded to buck his hips, fucking her mouth one final time.

"KAH-KAH-GWAK-KAH-GWAH!"

Once more, Rosie's mouth made various slobbering, slurping and gagging sounds as David thrust inch after inch of his long thick shaft into her mouth. The mascara around her eyes had smeared as her eyes watered up again. He took a deep breath, trying his best to hold off as he felt that any moment now he was going to bust his nut and finally blow a load for her. It had been a long time coming, with the sudden rush exhilarating through his veins. He grunted, gritting his teeth and trying to hold it off.

"Oh, babe! Fuck!! You could suck my cock right off!"

Growling in a cry of pleasure, David couldn't take it anymore. He pulled his cock from her lips with his right hand but kept his left hand in her hair. Rosie looked up at him, mouth wide open as she parted her tongue as he began to wank his cock back and forth with his right hand.

"Cum for me! Ahhhhh!!"

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH!! TAKE THIS CUM!!"

David curled his left hand in her hair, tilting her head up as he stroked his dick. When it finally erupted, he screamed aloud.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!!"

Rosie closed her eyes just in time for a thick rope of cum to splatter across her forehead and streaking into her hair. She slowly opened her eyes to witness string after string of cum flying from his cock and painting her face, across her forehead and left eyebrow to drip down. She began to giggle, quickly smiling.

"Oh god, yes! Cum on my face! I'm getting nasty down here!"

He let go of her hair, now panting as he cried out in pleasure. David continued to wank his cock, watching as another wad of cum flew out and struck her upper lip and dripped down to her waiting tongue. Rosie wiggled her tongue, gesturing for him to finish off in her mouth. He pushed the head of his cock onto her tongue and then watched as she squeezed her lips over it. Those big brown eyes gazed up at him as she sucked him once again. 'Mmmm, mmmmm', Rosie moaned muffled noises as she mikled his cock. Her hands reached down below for his hanging balls, cradling them and giving them a slow squeeze.

"You are so fucking perfect! Drain my balls, babe! Ohhhhhhh, fuck!"

Still sucking his cock, Rosie didn't stop. The cum was dripping from her face, mixed with her messy mascara from the face-fucking she had endured. Rosie finally stopped after she had drained him of his final drops and pulled his cock from her lips only to lean up and show David the puddle of his seed within her mouth. After a moment, she closed her lips and audibly gulped it down before parting her lips again to reveal a clean mouth.

"How did it taste, babe?"

"Delicious. You made a mess all over my face and yet still left me enough cum to suck outta that cock."

Rosie giggled before using her right hand to wipe some of the cum glazed over her face and feed her fingertips into her mouth. As she sucked her fingers clean, David smiled at her. He began to think of her friend Lucy, whom he had also left a sticky and dripping mess when he was finished with her. He wanted to say something about her, but for the time being he didn't. He took a moment to smile at her messy face. Smeared and runny mascara mixed with cum that was now dripping. David sat back down over the seat and spoke up.

"I think you need new makeup. We've gotta get you cleaned up and then I guess I'll be driving you back to your hotel."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot!"

She laughed, flashing her teeth and that beautiful smile. David couldn't hold himself back from a good chuckle with her. Despite her beauty and sitting on her knees as a dripping mess, Rosie had still had a lovely sense of humor. Her name would go into the next entry of his diary book that he had been keeping since the first famed lady stepped in the back of his cab and started an adventure. For lucky days like this, David knew he was going to be missing this van when it was finally replaced by the company. At least for today he had made more memories that would never be forgotten, leaving Rosie with her own story to tell about him the next time she seen her glamour modelling friend.

THE END