Silver Tongued Devil Ch. 03

Story Info
Most villagers find happiness through subjugation.
6.2k words
4.81
7.4k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story by R.C.PeterGabriel, all rights reserved.

People, as a general rule, don't seek out change. It has to happen to them. And as a general rule, people find those changes to be uncomfortable. Ogmios may have been a god but he suffered from that same affliction. When you've lived for over twenty-five hundred years, any changes become more than uncomfortable, they become difficult. He couldn't accept the technology that had so rapidly altered the things he'd known as constants his entire life. I hoped that being born into a world where change was the only constant would help insulate me from the problem. As it was, our evening's outing promised to bring about some notable changes.

The "Shining Shackle" had started as a large tenth-century monastery complex, before being converted into a poorhouse a few hundred years later. The buildings were convenient and the inhabitants seemed strangely eager to turn them over. Our patriarch had taken pity on those seeking shelter from the elements while they sought to worship him. Apparently, Ogmios had gone by many names over the centuries, Reed being the most obvious. I came to realize who my father really was while pondering some of the knowledge I'd acquired.

Anyway, in the late 1800s, the poorhouse was refurbished and converted into an inn and alehouse. It now stands as the oldest structure in the village. Up until today, I had ignored it, having considered it similar to the House of Commons. We already owned the land the entire village sat on, we didn't need to insert ourselves into their gatherings. At least that is what Mam, had always said. She, however, hadn't had plans to be worshiped by the entire world. That being the case, I was most definitely going to insert myself into their gatherings, their lives, and even their very thoughts.

Of course, as soon as you start making plans, something becomes inconvenient. Granted, it was only a slight inconvenience but I noted it immediately as we approached. Originally the walled-in group of buildings had a stable and all that went with it. The current proprietor or maybe the one or two coming before had converted the courtyard into patio seating and a dance floor, thus blocking the route to the most logical place to park cars. Then again, the Shining Shackle served very few people from outside the village and didn't really need parking. We parked at the church and walked the fifty yards to the portcullis.

There was the expected hanging pub sign next to the gated archway. It depicted a dungeon wall with shackles hanging from it. The shackles had light rays radiating from them to give the impression that they were shining.

As we approached I noticed for the first time that the chains holding up the sign didn't stop at the signpost. They continued to the stonework and then seemed to run all the way around the complex's outer wall. Turning my thoughts inward I checked whether or not Ogmios had known why, and wasn't surprised to find that he had. Because he had known, I did as well.

The chain had been used to form a circle of protection that had finally broken when the links were severed to affix the sign. The practitioner that provided the circle had also engraved the masonry. Eight different styles of Celtic knots had painstakingly been chiseled into every stone along the top of the walls. Being twenty feet above the ground made the blessings too small to be readily identifiable. But, that didn't keep me from feeling their presence as I walked under them. This was probably the only place in town where the townies wouldn't feel the world's energies pressing in on my territory. Or my family's energies pressing back. Those realizations gave me a better perspective of why everyone seemed leery, or at least uncomfortable around us.

I wasn't really surprised at the townies' reaction to our arrival. Especially with Agnus hanging off my arm and her head on my shoulder. I'm fairly sure she would have been skipping if I hadn't been holding on to her. Almost every head in the courtyard turned our way as we made our way inside. The same thing happened as we entered the huge taproom that used to serve as a dining hall for the facility. That is until I raised my voice to the room. "We're not here to spoil your fun! But, now that we're here you're happy knowing that you are about to have twice the normal amount!"

Calls of "To Lord and Lady Reed," and "Slainte Mhath," went up around the room. We glanced around and found a snug to occupy, quieting the toasts and greetings. A few moments later a rather homely waitress appeared and asked for our order. Because I was admiring her bonny figure, it had taken me almost a minute to realize what a hacket she was.

I chuckled inwardly as I remembered some of the lads I had met in the states referring to a girl like her as a 'two bagger'. You would love fucking her but only if she wore two bags on her head, just in case one fell off.

I ordered three pints of their finest and explained that I was expecting two guests but only one that was arriving soon. No sooner had I finished explaining, when Olivia squeezed past her and slid tightly against my unoccupied side.

The waitress gave Olivia a somewhat pinched look before regaining her smile. She stood there a few moments glancing back and forth between the three of us, seemingly not sure of how to react. It was as if she'd never seen three friends out together before. Or it could have been that she longed for that kind of companionship. When I smiled up at her and winked she spun on her heels and hurried off to retrieve our drinks.

The two girls grinned at each other while leaning around me just before the verbal floodgates opened. They started chatting as if I wasn't even there. Although, they were both pressed tightly against me and had a hand each on my thighs and one on my upper arms. To anyone looking it would have been obvious that they were staking their claim on me. Fortunately, the ale arrived in short order and we all took a drink.

The dark ale was incredible. Each subtle note seemed to arrive independently on my tongue as I held the first pull in my mouth. Caramel, chocolate, cherry, and cream all smoothly blended with the more obvious hops flavor. But what impressed me the most was that there was no alcohol or after-taste. That didn't mean I couldn't tell the alcohol existed. Only moments after swallowing, a warmth flowed out from my stomach similar to my best 100-proof scotch whiskey. A few pints of this would find some patrons under the tables.

I excused myself from my pouting companions and made my way to the bar seeking the proprietor. The rather sugg man of around fifty years and an accent that was so strong, even I strained to understand, smiled at my approach. "Laird Reed. We ur a' surprised tae see ye, bit nae disappointed. Dinnae ye lik' th' ale? Ah kin git ye something else."

"Actually, it was braw. I was wondering what it was called and where you got it. I don't usually drink ale but in this case, I may want to make a habit of it."

"I calls it 'Sorcha Mirk'. Tis mah ain brew 'n' mah pride 'n' joy. Blend o' barley 'n' rice, wi' a secret mix o' flavors. Pure tough though isnae it? Sixty-one proof that yin is!"

"Shining Dark is a fitting name. But I didn't know you have a brewery," I stated, as realized my new favorite beer had more than five times the alcohol of normal ales.

"Ye shuid ken, Laird Reed. Yer mam paid fur a' th' equipment 'n' she be taken her cut. Mah jalouse is that it goes tae ye 'n' yer sister noo. We ur making ten ales, three voddies, 'n' five whiskies. It's a' set up in th' auld stables."

"Ah, that's why there isn't any parking. Anyway, I'd seen the profit statement but didn't realize where most of the profits had come from. So here it is, I'm in a rather good mood and want to take up everyone's bill for the whole night. I have an announcement in a little while and want everyone to stay to hear it. Can you let them know my intentions?"

"Aye, Laird Reed. A'm sure thay wull wantae hear fae ye." He winked at me and moved over to ring a ship's bell. Once he had everyone's attention, he relayed my news. The cheers instantly rang out and I was thanked a hundred times over as I made my way back to the snug.

Just before sitting, I turned back to the room and shouted above the happy din. "Everyone that knows of any adult from the village that isn't here right now, I need you to run out and fetch them. That way they can hear my news also. If they are caring for small children leave them be, but have them come by the manor as soon as they can. That includes the vicar and his wife. It's important for them to hear this too."

Agnus was watching me with a questioning expression while Olivia wore a smirk as I rejoined the pair. "Are you going to be naughty, Lord Reed?"

"Olivia, I'm changing the rules, you can call me Fergus anywhere, even if others can hear. And yes, I'm planning on being very naughty. Although, I doubt I'll hear any complaints."

Time passed quickly, having rejoined the conversation and it didn't seem very long before Roxy arrived. She looked concerned as she approached but sat after I motioned her to join us. She had hardly bent her legs when our waitress placed a pint of Shining Dark in front of her.

She gazed at me adoringly for a moment before reaching into her handbag and pulling out the chokers that she'd made. "I hope you like them."

I smiled, sensing the truth of her statement. She was genuinely concerned that I wouldn't like something about them. It was unlikely, as they were a simple one-half-inch wide belt-like garment. I made a show of examining them for flaws and found the stitching exemplary. Giving them all a few light stretches, I gave her my approval. The smile that followed was as a dawn breaking and she sat up straighter with pride. Only then did she ask if the ale was for her. The question mirrored her father's staunch politeness over something that should have been obvious.

Sensing my own lack of decorum, I realized that neither my sister nor Olivia had met the tailor's daughter, so I introduced Roxy to them. Several minutes of conversation later, I noticed Olivia giving me her version of a questioning look between glances at the chockers.

"Are you trying to ask me what those are for?" She just raised one of her perfect eyebrows and nodded.

"I'm going to give them out to a select few that I feel deserve a special status. Anyone seeing them will know that I've elevated the wearer to a place of honor."

Roxy stuttered an interruption, "Um, I ... I would do anything you ask, Lord Reed. I mean, that is, I was hoping..."

I smiled. "I know you want to wear one, Roxy, and I will consider allowing it. You need to know that they are only for a select few. You have to prove yourself first. You're doing well so far. I need to see how devoted you are in ... let's say a group setting. If you pass, I will present one to you."

We ordered some food and ate while the villagers gathered and drank. About an hour later the tap room was overflowing with happy townies on the verge of being wrecked. So I led my lasses out to the courtyard where there would be enough room for everyone. But I rang the bell on the way and called for everyone to follow.

Once most of the village had gathered in the courtyard, I asked if everyone was having a good time. To my delight, the ayes echoed from the rock walls with almost physical volume. Once I could be heard again I began my power's expansion.

"You will act normally outside these walls, but inside, the rules of marriage and or friendship will no longer apply. If you fancy someone, you are free to be with them in any way you choose as long as it is consensual. There are plenty of rooms for rent if you wish to be intimate. As some of you bring your children here to dine, you should limit any public displays to snogging or discreet petting. More than that should be in a private room. However, after nine o'clock no one under eighteen should be allowed to remain, and once cleared of the young, nudity will be allowed.

"Everyone is free to explore anyone they choose, with only one exception." I held up the chokers. "If you see anyone wearing one of these you will treat them with utmost respect and honor. You will treat them as if they had been awarded the George Cross or the Victoria Cross. These chokers are my way of laying claim to the wearer. They are the only persons you are not allowed to engage with in any sexual way."

Turning I looked at Olivia who was eyeing me up and grinning. "Do I get one of those?"

"Do you want one?"

She bit her lower lip, stepped close and spoke loud enough for those close by to hear. "I let you fuck me in front of my husband. But Lord Reed, if you ever want me to kiss you, you'll make sure that no one else ever gets to have me."

I glanced at Agnus and asked, "What about you? You will never find a husband if you put one on. Will you wear one anyway?"

"You know I will. It's all I want."

"Even knowing I'm going to share my bed with Olivia and maybe others?"

"Fergus, as long as you keep loving me, you can have anyone you wish. Letting people know we're together is all I want. Being with you makes me happier than you could know."

I smiled. "Trust me, I know."

Everyone was still paying attention to us but I raised my voice anyway. "I want everyone to witness this! I am laying claim to two women this very night. The first one, you all know is married. Her husband is Ewan. He's home ill tonight but when you see him about, you should congratulate him on being lucky enough to be married to one of my choices. This is Olivia, honor her."

Everyone took a knee as if I were about to coronate a queen. She grinned and whispered to me as I slid the choker over her head, pulled her hair free, and settled it around her neck. "Lord Reed, I am going to fuck you mental all night long."

I grinned back and leaned in to kiss the spot between her ear and the choker. "I can't wait," was whispered back before I turned to my sister.

"This is Lady Agnus Reed, my sister, honor her." Some of the witnesses had started to rise but returned to their knees. Receiving her choker, Agnus squealed and clapped giddily for herself signaling the crowd to rise and cheer for them.

"Be it known that I want every one of you to live a happy life, so if any new relationships grow out of your time at the Shining Shackle, you may pursue them discreetly while in the village. If a pregnancy arises, the mother will have the choice as to who will be declared the father and responsible for the wee one's upbringing. If she chooses a man other than her spouse but wants to stay with her husband, all parties will happily raise the child. If she wishes to leave her husband she can move in with her lover while the divorce processes. Therefore, there will be no disputed divorces, if your spouse asks you for one, you will grant it and be happy for them.

"Now for everyone to maintain their happiness, the economy must be maintained as well. I want you all to do your absolute best while working. Part of your happiness will come from pride in your work. Slacking off will make you feel guilty, and working at your best will make you fulfilled.

"In other words, work hard, play hard, and find time to relax and enjoy life. Now queue up to receive a blessing from me. Once you have accepted your gift you can return to the party and enjoy the rest of the night exploring each other.

It took about forty-five minutes to bind them all to me with a touch on their ears. Each one seemed rapturous from being accepted by me. The only exception was Roxy's father, Mr. Hart. I knew that if I bound him to me, his devotion would diminish the lusty torment he was experiencing from his wife's situation. When his turn came, I explained that his exquisite pain should be enough of a blessing for him but offered him additional pain if he wanted it. His tormented expression held for a moment before he gave me a quick nod.

I smiled as I motioned Roxy over and stood her between us. "Harry, you have been overly protective of Roxy her whole life. I know you've agreed to let her live it by her choices but first I want you to look deep within yourself. You now realize that the reason you have been overly protective is that you've wanted her for yourself. You've always hoped that she could have been a second wife to you. You've ached to see your wife lick her clean of your cum just like you want to do with the cum of your wife's lovers."

Roxy leaned back against me as we watched her father's breathing become labored. And when I slid my hand under her jumper to squeeze her breast, he shuttered and came in his pants.

"Harry, knowing Roxy will not be your second wife will torment you but will deepen your devotion to Kirsty. Every time you finish masturbating to thoughts of Roxy you will lick up your cum and then be twice as passionate when reenacting Kirsty's trysts. Admit to her how you feel. Knowing that she knows of your desires for her will help torment you even more. You will wonder if she had wanted you in return even though it is now too late."

He glanced around slightly embarrassed and glanced at my hand under his daughter's jumper before speaking. "Roxy, Lord Reed is correct. I have lusted for you from the moment you came of age. That is the real reason I've kept others away. I wanted you to join your mam and me in our bed. It's wrong, I know but I want to fuck you even now."

I whispered to Roxy, as I stuck my hand under her skirt, cupping her wet knickers, and pinched her nipple, "Cum for me." She instantly shuttered violently and soaked my hand, even through her knickers.

Mr. Hart's face contorted with tormented ecstasy as he watched. He audibly moaned when I pulled my glistening hand from under his daughter's skirt and smeared some of her juices on his upper lip.

"That was your blessing Harry. Remember her scent. You can go home now to wonder what your wife and daughter might be about here at the party."

I kissed Roxy, as her father rushed away through the gathering. "Go enjoy the party, but call on me at the manor tomorrow before tea. If you've acted within my desires, I might present you with a choker."

"Please tell me how you want me to act. I will do anything you say!"

"I shouldn't need to tell you. If you look deep into your desires to please me, you will find my will for you. Act on my will and you will be rewarded."

She nodded and moved off to join the partyers as I turned back to the queue and finished binding them. My question from earlier in the day was answered as the queue shortened. Yes, I gained more and more pleasure from each new follower. I could feel my power growing as well. As I gained each devotee, I knew that the ease with which my words would take root increased.

It was still rather early so we returned to the snug and were soon approached by the waitress. When I noticed that she still looked solemn, I asked her why.

"I don't mean to sound the whinge. I feel very privileged that you've accepted me ... even as I am. It's just, now that everyone will be coming here for a coorie and feck, I'll be laughed at even more. I hear them all laughing at me, calling me names. I get a third of the tips the other servers get and do twice the work. I know that I'm no bonnie lass but if given a chance I could make someone very happy."

"How would you like to be the most popular girl in the village?"

"I don't see how."

I glanced at her badge and smiled. "Edna means pleasure, does it not?" I asked, even though I knew I was correct. "Are you willing to learn all the ways there are to pleasure both men and women? Not only physically, but learn to care for their psychosexual needs as well?"

"I ... How can I if no one will touch me? And I've never considered women."

12