Silver Tongued Devil Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me if you would be happy that everyone wanted to be with you."

"Of course, but I don't see how."

"Don't you trust me, Edna? Or more importantly, do you believe I can help everyone see you as a beautiful woman? You already have a stunning body. People just need to see how beautiful it is that you want to please them."

"I know in my heart that you can help me, Lord Reed. What do I need to do?"

"Come get me at nine, as soon as all the young leave."

I hadn't wanted to stay that late. Instead, I wanted to rush home and bed Olivia but staying another hour or so to help one of my followers seemed the right thing to do.

Agnus took a long pull on her ale before asking if I would dance with them and since Olivia looked hopeful, I agreed. The music had been turned up and the dancefloor was packed with happy revelers. I couldn't help noticing that everyone wanted to dance close to me and it wasn't long before we were surrounded by a tight ring of bodies grinding on each other. I also noticed that although men and women were both reaching out to simply touch me briefly, they weren't touching the girls. There seemed to be a bubble around them that no one wanted to break. Then I realized they were simply doing my bidding by respecting them as being in a station above them. Touching me, however, was becoming a quit aching need.

We danced for several songs when I noticed a young woman trying to dance her way closer to me with a needy expression. I reached out and took her hand and guided her away from the center of the dancefloor to where we could talk. Through my bond with her, I could tell what she wanted but I wasn't going to grant it. At least not yet.

"Camilla, I will accept your offering, but not for nine more days. Come to the manor on your birthday and I will make you a woman. You can even bring your family and friends. Turning eighteen should be celebrated in a memorable way. For now, you should go home and meditate on my will and how you can please me."

The lass practically split her face in two from grinning, as she squealed and dropped to her knees, declaring, "Oh, thank you! Thank you! You honor me!" A moment later she started to kiss my foot but stopped herself and looked up for approval.

"You don't need to debase yourself. Your offering is as bonny as you are and will be accepted in the spirit it was meant. You've even given me an idea of how to celebrate your gift even further. Go now, be happy."

Agnus and Olivia appeared as I finished speaking. We watched Camilla spring to her feet and skip off in the direction of the portcullis. "Lord Fergus, if you keep filling up all your time, you won't have any left for me," pouted Olivia.

I grinned and led them back to the snug for a few minutes of quiet time before Edna informed me that everyone under eighteen had left for the night. Soon after that, I had all of the adults gathered in the tightly packed tap room.

"Edna has agreed to take up a very important role here in the village. Her bonnie spirit is only matched by her bonnie figure." I lifted her to stand on a table allowing everyone a view of her.

"Just as her name means 'pleasure', she has gifted her body to the village for your pleasure. But, her sacrifice to you must be met with a willingness to help her. She is a virgin and knows nothing of how to pleasure you. Because of this, you will all need to spend time with her, teaching her everything you can. As each of you imparts knowledge to her, she will return greater and greater pleasure to you. Every man and woman in the village will pay her fifty pounds an hour for the right to instruct her. In addition, you will tip her according to the pleasure she gives you.

"The house will provide her room and board in exchange for half of your instruction fees. The house will also provide several rooms set up for different types of fetishes. I know you all find pleasure differently and will need different places to express it.

"She will set her own hours. However, I know she will consider her work as a calling." I put my hand on her smooth calf and started to trickle pleasure through her nerves. "She wants nothing in this world but to please me and by extension her community. Don't you Edna?"

Her breathing was becoming labored as she looked around the packed room. "Lord Reed speaks the truth. I want to be a gift to the world. I promise to study my calling eagerly! I want to learn from everyone!"

"I know it will take a day or two to get her place set up. But I think since she is going to be a gift to the village. The village should bare witness to her first offering. And I think our wonderful Vicar, should be her first. Don't you Vicar?"

He smiled and gave his wife a quick kiss before squeezing through the crowd to stand at her feet. I strummed her nerves until I knew she was soaking wet. "Show us your wonderful body Edna. Be proud. Strip off and let everyone see how truly bonny you are."

Everyone murmured in anticipation as Edna began to disrobe. She didn't know enough to tease the crowd but her instincts kept her from rushing. As her heaving D-cup breasts came into view, we were all treated to their full, perfect shape, and already distended gumdrop-sized nipples. Her creamy skin was pure as snow except for her upper chest and cleavage, which like her face, was lightly sprinkled with freckles.

Something in her forced her eyes closed as she squeezed both breasts. Although, her self-exploration lasted only briefly, before sliding her hands down her ribs to the waistband of her skirt. I had expected her to unhook it but her thumbs were tucked under and she forced it past her hips. The button popped off and the zip failed with a quick tearing sound. A moment later she was lowering her knickers and stepping out of them.

Her flaming red bush was unkempt and thick, and I wondered who if anyone would encourage her to trim it. I was hoping no one would convince her to shave it. It was simply too lovely to discard altogether. Her nether lips were swollen but hadn't flowered as of yet. Although I knew they soon would be and guided her to sit on the edge of the table.

Even though I had been the one to call him up to receive the sacrifice, I was slightly surprised as Father Campbell freed his already hard member from his slacks. I wasn't shocked at his size. It was about average in length and girth but certain members of society are never thought of as having a penis at all.

One of the other observers held one of Edna's legs up and open for the Vicar, while I continued to hold her other. Father Campbell stepped up and began rubbing his nob along her quickly spreading gash with no thoughts for her at all.

"Gently now, Father," I instructed. "She's giving us a gift. Try not to make her sacrifice any more painful than it needs to be."

He nodded to me and changed tactics by lowering his mouth and began licking. I felt Edna's nerves sing out as her first lover found her clit but I was turning to the room. It took me a moment or two to locate the Vicar's wife and motioned her over.

"Are you proud that your husband gets to receive her gift?"

"Yes. Next to you, he's the most important man in the village."

"Well, I think his wife should share in the moment. You need to strip off to be a part of it. Do it quickly. I think you should give Edna her first kiss as your husband breaks her hymen."

Her clothes vanished almost like magic and exposed a very lovely body. She wasn't as fit as Edna but was definitely pleasant to gaze at. And even more pleasant to touch. Her thirty-year-old C-cups defied her age as well as gravity. But she surprised me more than her husband had when I realized she was shaved bald and already wet.

I wanted to know when she was about to cum, so I kept one hand on Edna while turning her lover's wife to lean over the table. Just then, Olivia hugged me from behind, nibbled my ear, and reached around me to open my pants. "Make sure she never forgets what you feel like, Lord Reed."

With that encouragement, I rubbed my cock along her slit to gather her juices and knew once was more than enough. I started to guide myself to her opening only to have her reach between her legs and do it for me. I thrust forward and buried myself to the hilt in her surprisingly tight cunt. She threw her head back and cried out in ecstasy, "Oh my god, yes! Fuck me, Lord Reed!"

I could suddenly feel both girls and sent out a pulse of pleasure. Both of them began to moan louder and louder as they rapidly rose to a crest. "Now Vicar!" I commanded and felt a brief sharpness flash along Edna's nerves as Father Campbell used his fingers to break her barrier. I pushed his wife's head down, willing her to kiss the village sacrifice like she was the love of her life, and began pounding her tight gash.

Moments later I felt Edna's nerves light up as a cock entered her for the very first time. With that, I left Edna to learn what she could from the Vicar and concentrated on giving his wife the experience of a lifetime.

Olivia's words circled my thoughts as I willed her to remember every thrust and every impulse that I strummed along her nerves. She broke her kiss with Edna and twisted, trying to change positions. I knew her need and allowed it, separating for only a few quick seconds before I was plugged back into her slick heat.

Facing me, she locked her legs around my hips and mashed her breasts against my chest. She was crying out, begging me to never stop fucking her but wanting to please Olivia, I decided to give both of them what they wanted.

I pushed more pleasure into her and whispered, "You will never feel as much pleasure as you feel when fucking me. You will search for others to bring you and you will enjoy them, but they won't satisfy you as much as I do. You will be driven to learn as Edna does and you will share your knowledge with her. When the time comes that Edna feels you're ready, she will let you work for her. You will help her keep the villagers happy but will remain happily married to the Vicar. Although, the only time you will be near to as happy as you are while fucking me, is when you manage to seduce other Vicars and their wives."

I had been soaking in the energies from those in the room. And especially the pleasures given to me by the very eager vixen wrapped around me, but I came as I felt her mind accept my will. It was an unbelievably blissful rush to know I was causing it all. Knowing I could make them do anything I wanted.

When my orgasm eased, I slipped from the vicar's wife, leaving her in want, and tucked myself back in. I glanced at the Vicar's coupling with Edna and his glistening shaft as it increased in speed. I knew that he neared orgasm, so I willed Edna to the very edge. I wanted her to enjoy her first time and they were soon crying out in mutual orgasmic bliss.

As their very vocal climax started to ease, I glanced around the room to see all of the happy faces. Many had paired off as soon as the Vicar had taken Edna's virginity and were passionately snogging and groping. I figured an orgy was likely to break out and although I would enjoy soaking in my follower's energy, I wanted to head home. Anticipation of Olivia's promise was a delicious pressure unto itself. So I turned from my follower's wants to my own.

It didn't take long to find the object of my desire. She had practically been pressed into my back and when I turned to her, the heat in her eyes almost burned me. We weren't touching but I could still feel her as if we were coupled. I knew she could feel me just as intimately. We both knew that if we stayed any longer we'd be caught up in the room's lust.

I had no desire to share her. On the contrary, the thought of her being touched by anyone but me was repugnant. I needed to get her home, so I grabbed her hand and began looking for Agnus.

She wasn't far but people had to squeeze together to make room for us to pass in order to get to her. After collecting her, we made slow progress to the patio exit having to pause multiple times.

Nearly everyone we passed wanted to touch me and dozens wanted to offer themselves up. One couple offered to be my permanent sex toys but begged me to allow them to work together. I found the offer amusing. I had no intention of accepting but their expressions were priceless. I could feel their need to be my sex slaves as if my acceptance was their breath of life. They simply hoped I'd let them stay together in their servitude.

I let them down gently. "Thank you for the offer. I think it would be better if you took turns being each other's, sex slaves. That way you can stay together and not need to quit your jobs. Although I'm sure if you ask Edna, she'd allow you to volunteer for her on a part-time basis. You will, however, remain a devoted couple your entire lives but will seek any means possible to give the other the pleasures offered through variety." I was about to walk away but pulled the young woman's shirt over her head and tossed it behind me before kissing her. "Enjoy the party."

As I led Agnus and Olivia from the crowded room I noticed Roxy. She was against one of the walls, biting her lip, and caressing one of her own breasts. I lost sight of her while wondering if she would be wearing a choker tomorrow night or not....

End of chapter three. I hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you for reading this and all of my stories. Feel free to message me directly (I will respond) or by commenting. Please take the time to vote.

12