All Comments on 'Silverfish Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yawn

Just not that compelling.

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 9 years ago
Great one!

Yikes! Points scored on both sides. I wonder when the motorcycle chick will be outed?I enjoy when your stories heat up WW. Thanks again for this case and the gift of yur writing you have been sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

I cannot wait for the next story and what part of the Shadow Man's network is exposed and/or dismantled. It seems the Shadow Man has a network going beyond both the county and the state where Crowbar lives and mainly works, and that is the main reason why the lady on the motorcycle whose real identity has possibly not be shared yet told her associates her bosses want Crowbar to stay in that county and not go to work for the FBI. I suspect the Drug Gangs on the south side of the Town that control the black vote, the Superior Bloodlines Gang and the Oldeeds Group are parts of the Shadow Man's entire network of criminal enterprises, which while not run and somewhat autonomous from the Shadow Man, each can be pressured by the Shadow Man into doing things like what Wargrave was pressured into with the Silverfish affair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hahahaha

I have to laugh at this guy who always yawns or in some way trashes these stories......but obviously reads every single one....what a turd. Needs a crowbar beatdown. Lol...what a tool...probably a wannabe author. Awesome stories by the way....thanks for the great reads.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Maybe the crime investigated was a little too straightforward but more intrigue behind. The bird on the motorbike is becoming more interesting and seems more than just a killer

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Very interesting and exciting chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Silverfish Series Info