Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at Annette, "Connect Charlemagne, and myself."

She sighed, Annette, "I could not get into her, she's shielded."

Eldar, "Start removing all her jewelry, check her hair while you're at it. Once you have everything visible off then we see if you can get in. If not let me know. Disconnect."

He looked at King Goldeagle, "She was shielded from mind effects. She was about to cast when Tiger's foot took her to the ground. Calculated risks, she's a caster."

He looked over and there was a stack of rings and a couple of necklaces. Eldar looked at the girls, "Strip her as best you can then start removing piercings."

They sat back as his ladies slowly tried to figure out the best way to remove the piercings without hurting her. They manage to get the piercings out of her nipples but they had to suck on them to get them wet and her nipples to stand out. They looked up, "The clit ring is solid." He sighed, "You two hook back up, then I will wake her. You try to connect again, let me know if you have any luck."

She awoke and thrashed. She stared right at Eldar and the twins. The twins shook their heads. He cast detect magic and got nothing from her. He looked back to King Goldeagle, "Have you ever seen her take any form of anti-fertility drugs?"

The King shook his head, "They come to us with a..." He paused, "You will have to search her cunt for a metal stud that keeps her womb being able to carry it can be quite painful to remove; even deadly."

Eldar looked as Fireball, "Cast a dispel on her, at least twice if she does not change the first time."

He cast and she shimmered but held fast, Eldar tried again and got the same result. Eldar tried with the same results. "Fireball, go and get Doc if anyone asks just tell them one of our group is sick and we need him in the King's Audience chamber."

Eldar looked at Jarron, "This would be easier if we had better restraints."

The King sighed, "Bring her this way you already know I have a room where you can tie her down with no trouble."

They walked into a shimmering portal behind the bookcase and they were in a very large room with all manner of restraints, toys, fake cocks, and strap-ops. They pulled the blindfold. If they made the toy it was in this room. The King found a bottle and the girl started shaking her head, Eldar asked, "What is that?"

The King looked at it, "Something that will put us in a euphoric state when it is smelled. It was a gift she gave me a few days ago but we have not had a chance to play with it."

Eldar stopped him, "I do not think it's what she told you. Her friend in the basement told us she came here for revenge and she's a Drow."

Eldar carefully took it from his hand and walked toward her, "You do not want this stuff." She shook her head, "What to do."

He set the bottle down on a table. He found a wooden mannequin. "Hold her up, I want her to see something." The twins held her, "Do you mind if this gets damaged?"

The King shook his head, "If it will prove a point."

Eldar, "Karti'Ros left hand Moon Fire."

The sword appears in his hand, "This was my father's sword."

He held it with 2 fingers and set it on the shoulder of the mannequin and it burned through down to the crotch with the angle Eldar had it at.

He then set the sword so it's balanced on the other shoulder and after half the blade was in, He walked back over to her as she watched it sink through the mannequin. He sat right next to her.

Eldar, "Karti'Ros left hand Moon Fire off."

He had the sword above her and told her. "Do you understand what this will do to you? As it hates Drow on top of what you just saw."

He laid the Blade on her stomach flat, she panicked until nothing happens. He laid it across her thighs. "Do not move. Barely breathe. I have very little interest in keeping you alive. Some of the others just want some information. I'm going to have these fine ladies remove your gag."

He walked back with his left hand inches above her.

Eldar, "Karti'Ros left hand Moon Fire."

"I'm going to walk down here where your knees meet and hold this active blade above you. Oh, one thing you should know my mother was killed by a Drow so you better answer and not try any tricks. Also, you should know my last name is Silvertree. I believe you know my father. I'm not bluffing. Remove her gag top of the head first."

He stood there and held the sword while they worked the knots off. "Doc see if you can find a proper gag in this room."

The King points and Doc walked across the room. "Now Doc before I have them cut that last one, I want you to cast a dispel magic on her to see if you get any better results than Fireball and I did."

Doc cast dispel magic. Her spell fell. They saw the very naked Drow underneath who had half of one breast missing. "Stop with the gag check for more jewelry. They found two more rings and a band in her hair."

Eldar looked at King Goldeagle, "We will have to wait at least an hour for her ring to function again. We're going to see what is floating around in her mind. Connect me in please and both of you."

Eldar, "Let us start with your name?"

The prisoner, "Matridexx."

Eldar, "Why did you come here?"

The prisoner, "To kill elves the higher up the better I just got that bottle a few days ago. I knew something was wrong and was running out of time."

Eldar, "Describe each of the magic items we took off of you."

The prisoner, "Immunity to mind control circlet, sends a signal indicating which direction it came from, a ring of spell storing major, and a ring of seduction."

Eldar, "Which ring is the spell storing and what do you have stored."

The prisoner, "The one with the ruby, Gaseous form."

Eldar, "Any of those items cursed or restricted?"

The prisoner, "Ring spell storing arcane only to store the spells, anyone could recall them. Divine casters cannot store in the ring. It has slots empty."

He looked to King Goldeagle, "Can you work this under your crown?"

Eldar tossed the King the circlet. He looked at it, "Probably why?"

Eldar sighed, "Well so long as your crown is not enchanted that circlet blocks access to mind control. Consider it insurance that you know we will never manipulate you."

He looked at the two rings, He picked up them both and threw one over to Fireball, "As the only single guy here. Ring of seduction."

That got a few chuckles.

Eldar, "What tier of spells can you cast."

The prisoner, "Seventh tier."

Eldar, "You have any compulsions on geases and the like."

The prisoner, "Yes."

Eldar, "What words trigger your gease?"

Prisoner, "Lord Barimus, Draco-lich, Torbarim."

Eldar, "You just earned the right to live for a while, now tell me of any other spies you know of?"

The prisoner, "Court Wizard who is into necromancy and enchanting. Works for the King in the court in Grand Falls; pretends too. General Travius with Grand Falls King's Northern Army commander, Flanus Stonehammer mason in Dwarven kingdom and Grontic Fireaxe son of the Dwarven King."

Eldar looked at Jarron, "High-value prisoner seventh tier wizard spells and she just gave me the names of 5 spies including the one we have. Two in each of the dwarven kingdom and the human kingdom."

Eldar, "Are all the spies you have listed who they appear to be are they another race."

The prisoner, "They are all traitors to their people."

Eldar, "How long have you been here?"

The prisoner, "I have been here 97 years switching forms every 10-12 years."

Eldar, "Do you know who I am?"

The prisoner, "Person of interest. The anomaly Eldar Silvertree 4-time champion. Champion to a god now. Should not have happened after I tampered with the Academy. Now I know why, Abomination Champion."

Eldar, "Your master has my name? Does he know I am a champion?"

The prisoner, "Yes, and no he does not know yet. I was going to tell him in person after killing the King and if I was lucky, the Queen as well."

Eldar, "How many wards in your room?"

The prisoner, "17."

Eldar, "Shut off all of your wards."

The prisoner, "Wards are gone."

Eldar, "Any traps?"

The prisoner, "Only 2. Both chests have deadly necrotic poison needle traps."

Eldar, "What is the most valuable item in your collection?"

The prisoner, "I have two dead Moon Blades. One longsword and one bastard-sword. No wonder that house fucking died."

Eldar glared, "She is not going anywhere yet."

Eldar, "Forget all spells in memory."

The prisoner, "I cannot remember spells."

Everyone laughed and he looked up. Fireball now looked like the naked silver-haired female. Eldar snickered, "Might want to give that ring back unless you want to look like our consort. Brings a whole new method for you to get fucked."

The others laughed as Fireball took the ring off.

Eldar, "You have lost all your innate abilities and do not know where to find them."

The prisoner, "I had some abilities but I do not know where they are."

Eldar, "You will never pick up a weapon or magic item other than to turn it over."

The prisoner, "Turnover all weapons and magic items."

Eldar, "You will do nothing to harm yourself."

The prisoner, "No harming self."

Eldar, "You will never try to memorize another spell again."

The prisoner, "No longer a caster, just me."

Eldar, "You will follow the direction of the man named Jarron."

Prison, "I follow Jarron's will."

He looked over, "Jarron, come here a moment."

Eldar, "You can speak again."

She groaned.

Eldar, "Jarron can choose to end any of these compulsions I have given you selectively."

The prisoner, "Jarron can set me free one by one if he chooses."

He looked at Annette, "Cut connections."

He stood up, "Remove her gag and untie her."

Jarron, "Are you crazy?"

Eldar looked at Jarron, "No but she's a lot more compliant now. She works for you and will answer any questions you want, not dealing with her master, I have those answers. She will drop down on her knees suck your cock and tickle your sack if you want her to. She will respond to you and only you. Ask about the compulsions I have had Annette apply.

You can remove them at your choosing by simply saying 'you're released from being my sex slave.' Which is not one of the compulsions but to follow your orders is. The wards in her room should be down, ask her to put that ring on and not try to run away. In fact, she should hold your hand, Jarron!"

Jarron got a few chuckles.

Eldar smiled as this was just the start of the 'tool payback,' "I had her forget all spells in memory, won't attempt to study spells, all innate abilities she has forgotten how to use. The four spies include one court wizard, one general, one king's son, and one mason.

She also confirmed my worst fear about Lord Barimus; he is a Draco-lich who has me down as a person of interest. I'm an anomaly for doing well. She had not taken the opportunity to tell him I am a Champion. As for the Academy, it has been tampered with by her. She has been here for 97 years."

Eldar looked at King Goldeagle, "I have 2 requests for our services today. The spoils of war, the magic items, and magical reference material she was a 7th-tier caster. It should be extensive enough for training just about any Blade Singer or mage adequately. The second is I have Jarron on the hook for enchanting my officer's weapons once crafted, not mine or our agent. We have what we need in weapons.

I was hoping you could outfit the 12 of us in enchanted Elven armor. Two sets of Elven full plate, 3 sets of magical bracers for our caster and no armor users, and 8 sets of Elven Chainmail. One of the chainmail is for the Knight agent who cracked this open for you, and two of the chainmail are for the commanders of this new mercenary company that's going to get a lot more attention a lot sooner given the spies in place."

The King thought about this, "The spoils of wars are of course are yours. I'm just not certain about the armor yet."

Eldar nodded, "We thank you for acknowledging our claim to the spoils. There was one piece I was going to give you outright but I am hoping now to leverage it to get you to support that second request. There are two items of note in there one is a long sword and the other is a bastard sword. Moon Blades, belonging to dead houses. From my study of ancient weapons, there are supposed to be rituals to be able to activate them.

They are old weapons able to gain abilities but all of the previous house abilities are gone. According to my sword, a Moon Blade had been created for the royal family but was destroyed 9,000 years ago, my family sword is over 10,000 years old.

Only one Moon Blade can be owned by a house, I cannot save this for my brother. I have others who use a longsword but they are bow users most of the time; I have access to a Master Bowsmith and enough silver wood to craft 200 bows thanks to our efforts with the Wood Elves.

While you're on the fence about the armor; we could trade a dead Moon Blade back to the royal house to try and activate the blade. They would have to be of strong mind and body and in good standing with the Lady of Dreams and Corellon.

It should probably be someone serving in the army or coming out of the Academy who could use the leg up and has not been corrupted by outside influences yet if you have a candidate in mind."

Now Eldar had the King's attention, "A Moon Blade."

Eldar looked at Jarron, "Jarron, would you ask her to respond on the issue of Moon Blades, oh her name is Matridexx?"

Jarron looked at her, she just sat there with a goofy grin, "You have two Moon Blades?"

She sighed, "Not after I turn them over to you. I have to turn over all weapons and magic items."

Eldar looked at King Goldeagle, "As I said, I would have offered it as a gift outright but with these major threats and you being on the fence about armor, I'm looking to protect my officers. I thought as an incentive it would help move you to our side of the fence on the armor. I would like to present the blade to the would-be heir of it and have a suggestion about the best places to reactivate the weapon."

Jarron smiled at Eldar, "Calculated decisions again?"

Eldar nodded to him, "See you're learning."

King Goldeagle looked at him, "I would like to say yes, but I would need to talk with the Queen about this without getting into too much detail."

Eldar nodded, "I could help you with that if you would like to go see her. We should take a walk to her room and we can confirm everything. If Jarron would take her hand so she does not get lost."

Fireball laughed. Jarron gave Eldar a stern look, "Why did you set her to me?"

Eldar sighed, "Remember your 'Tool' comment, I will give far better than I get. You asked for this as you wanted additional confirmation for your friend on the status of Lord Barimus. I got it and she can tell you every covert thing she has done, what weakness she has found, what vulnerabilities she has seen or set in place, a list of the persons of interest she has passed on, and why they are interesting.

The compulsion won't last forever, maybe a week or two but you should have secured her by then and she has a strong desire to live. I never asked what was in the jar?"

Jarron looked at her, "What in the jar?"

She smiled, "Oh that, it's a bottle of nightshade acid; it will burn the lungs and poison the body over hours if not days depending on how long you breathe it in. There is no cure for it. It's a magical poison so you might be able to dispel it but the person will never be the same again as it damages the physical fortitude to the point a common cold could kill them. I wanted to kill the King and hopefully the Queen with it."

They stepped out of the portal and headed up to the third floor and found there 2 rogues waiting. The King dismisses his guard and she skipped down the hall. Cook looked at Eldar, "What happened to her?"

Eldar smiled, "She tried to fuck with us and she got mind fucked for her trouble. She's a 7th-tier caster who no longer has an interest in magic and she's going to hand over all the gear she has been collecting. I'm trying to barter one piece to outfit all of the officers in enchanted armor."

Cook looked at Eldar, "What in the world could this one item be that's worth that much?"

Eldar, "Karti'Ros left hand."

He held the sword out, "A dead one of these that could be reactivated and claimed by a new house. It won't be as powerful as this one, but it's a legacy and this one is over 10,000 years old."

Cook looked at him, "Who are you bartering with?"

He smiled, "The King after he agreed to award us the spoils of our effort tonight."

They got to her room, cast detect magic. No signs of any wards. He looked at the group, "Wards are down that just leaves the two-needle trapped chest that will kill you. Show us the swords, to begin with. My sword can tell if they are truly dead or belong to a house with a living member.

If you draw one and you're not a member of the house, or try to pick one up and belong to that house and you are found unworthy then the sword will kill you. My wives are on the safe list to pick it up but they cannot wield it and no other family member can wield it until I'm dead. They still have to be judged and if found unworthy they are slain. Great power, great consequences."

Cook looked, "Your father is still alive."

Eldar nodded, "With part of his spirit ripped away thanks to a Goddess. All of the other spirits were released except a small piece attached to the power. The rules were broken and changed."

At this point, she opened a bag and pulled out 2 swords in their sheaths.

Eldar, "What can you tell me?"

Karti'Ros, "Both dead houses and they are a very rare find."

He sheathed his sword and pulled the blades and set them atop the sheaths; one side then the other. The blades were flawless and gray. He looked at King Goldeagle, "They are both dead."

He held out the hilt toward him so he could handle the weapon.

Eldar looked at him, "If I had pulled a living blade or an inactive one from another house it would have killed me. Only one per house. Only 24 were created, only 4 are active and 4 are dormant; the status of these 2 means we could get that to 6 out of 10 in the hands of wielders."

The King asked, "What does it mean to be dormant?"

Eldar nodded, "Fair question, it means the other four are sitting in a family vault, sitting at the bottom of a mine shaft, or in a dragon's hoard. The family line is still alive but the sword is unclaimed or missing. Do you still wish to talk it over with the Queen?"

King Goldeagle nodded, "Bring it with us."

Eldar grabbed both swords. Skinner asked, "What are you doing with the other one?"

Eldar smiled as he walked away, "Which of my lieutenants uses bastard-swords and is a Moon Elf to boot?"

Skinner yelled at him, "That's a very good idea!"

Eldar yelled back, "I'm already over my quota. Charlemagne, please make sure Jarron finds my library for me."

He walked away with the King carrying the 2 swords headed to find the Queen. They walked downstairs and down a corridor. The King knocked on a large door when the voice from the other side said, "Come in."

The King walked in and Eldar followed. The King stopped at the desk and he stood next to his wife and waited for Eldar to speak.