Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eldar bowed to the Queen, "Your Majesty, the closed-door meeting I had this afternoon dealt with the spy in your dungeon. We discovered quite a bit from him. We found out where his codebook was and the fact that there was another spy in play in the Palace.

This one has been throughout the city doing damage for 97 years, including the Academy. As part of the spoils of war, we came across 2, what is termed as dead, Moon Blades. It means the family lines died out. These blades can be claimed by a new house that does not have a Moon Blade.

Eldar, "Karti'Ros right hand."

He laid the sword out across his arms, "They are deadly to any but the judged wielder. Part of what you observed at my wedding. Failure in the judgment results in death. This is why the goddess said 'Good you're still alive' comment. She made only a couple of minor alterations to my sword. The Silvertree house symbol and the double crescent to the end..."

Eldar, "Karti'Ros left hand"

"Setting the grip to adjust because I can wield with either hand and in some cases will switch in mid-fight to throw off an enemy."

He sheathed his sword, "These two are dead. Have no house. One is a bastard-sword, I have an Elf in my group who's a Moon Elf and loves this type of sword. Tranosa Dusk Moon is his name. I want to give him the opportunity to activate it for his house. The other is a longsword."

He pulled it out and set it across the sheath and flipped it over. "My sword is over 10,000 years old and is capable of telling an active, inactive, and dead sword. There were only 24 of these blades made; currently, only 4 are in the hands of wielders. One of those 24 was created for the royal family.

That sword was destroyed 9,000 years ago. I made an offer to the King. I want to get my eleven officers and my wife Annette into high-quality enchanted Elven armor; 3 are casters or non-armor-wears so looking for armored bracers for those 3. I know I could get this from someone who wanted to hang this on the wall, but I thought I would extend the invitation to help out our new group.

I would present the sword to a worthy heir of the royal family who would use this weapon in the upcoming conflicts and give the best advice I can give on reactivating the weapon; the same advice I'm going to give my lieutenant. Your husband wants your thoughts on the matter."

The Queen looked at King Goldeagle, "You know swords better than I, is Eldar right? He could easily get what he is seeking from a collector to put a rare sword like this on a wall?"

The King nodded, "Probably more if he put it up for auction, they are hereditary weapons bound to a family line until that line dies out or the weapon is destroyed."

Eldar, "Do you know why the other sword for the family was destroyed 9,000 years ago; how was it destroyed?"

Karti'Ros, "Retributive strike in combat, during the war."

Eldar sighed, "The family sword your ancestors had is the only one my sword knows how it was destroyed. The family member who wielded it performed a retributive strike. They purposefully destroyed the weapon in order to create a massive explosion during combat, during a war.

That's why my sword knows how that sword was destroyed. The sword was destroyed in an epic battle, doing a selfless act. If any family deserves a second chance at putting one of these weapons into a worthy hand it would be yours."

The Queen asks her husband, "Who would be the best candidate for such a weapon?"

The King looked towards Eldar and he spoke, "Someone who's reverent to the Gods particularly the Lady of Dreams and Corellon Larethian. They have to have courage, talent with a blade, the best interest of all the Elven people as the driving priority of their life, that and family. Like a Blade Singer whose honor-bound to do just that. Someone not challenged or corrupted by a desire for power is better, so younger and outside of those influences would be better than an elder."

The King nodded and the Queen spoke, "We have a candidate, he finished in third at your last competition."

Eldar nodded, "Also the year before; I just wished his Grand Master had fixed some damning tells I would have fought him in the final. That and not flirting with Traylar'sune Goldensong. You're talking Chalius'Vesa Goldeagle." They nodded.

Eldar smiled, "I would save him a position with my company, he has the talent he just did not get the best Grand Master. He has done well regardless because of his talent."

The Queen looked at him, "You won't be teaching at the Academy, will you?"

Eldar shook his head, "Not anytime soon. My Grand Master made a small fortune off me I found out later. People thought an impure bastard being trained by a Half-Elf abomination would prove just how wrong he was about how the Academy needed to change. Trees have to bend, new limbs form, you cannot say the trunk is the tree, else you miss the beauty that's the entire tree swaying in the breeze."

He pulled out his necklace, "The charm was found in the cave of a grizzly. The first thing I fought and managed to kill when I left the Academy. When it attacked us on a midnight shift. I kept its attention focused.

I turned the side of the bear to my camp for the guards and my team to fire bows; the team leader is Charlemagne and now my wife. She stabbed it from behind while arrows pelted it from the side the bear broke my right arm and fell upon me.

I still managed to stab it through the heart as it fell on me breaking several of my ribs. They gave me the front claws and I exhausted our healer's spells that night and ended up with these scars. I told them I would keep them! I could tell the 'I danced with a grizzly story.'

One thing they, the Academy, does not teach a Blade Singer is how to work with a team. Know your strengths and know theirs. I was barely more than hitching a ride with them, I had known them for a few days only.

But from what I knew I put my life in their hands; a week later I saved them from a potential midnight ambush by our mercenary guard detail. I did not know our meeting had been arranged.

That I was being evaluated for the Knights. I was simply putting others before myself. I set out to prove a lot of people wrong about impure bastards and Half-Elves; so far I have been achieving that goal."

The Queen asked, "I have to ask what is it with the double crescents?"

Eldar chuckled, "The short answer, I was born on the night of a double crescent, they found this necklace and it was the one item I took. Then I found out that Charlemagne knew from her deceased husband that I have a double crescent birthmark on the back of my head. I was unaware of it. I wanted to get married under a double crescent.

The goddess added it to the hilt of my sword when she declared me Knight Champion for her husband. I married twins and she changed the one ring we gave her into four, mine being a two-part ring they had to twist together, All three of the completed rings have double crescents, and we have two sets of twins coming. The event that will signal the birth of my daughters will be a double crescent with the Dawn of Darian in the night sky. Might I ask a question?"

The Queen nodded. "There was a very blunt message the goddess directed at the royal family. She asked for some very specific things. Restoring plural marriages, and outlawing contraception.

Elven society will stop using the terms bastard, impure, and abomination when discussing someone's Elven heritage. Every child should be cherished if raised by a single mother or a married couple. Only a handful of people know about that night here in the city.

Some of these I know need to be joint announcements with the Grand Clerics. I formally ask that you let me get this word out at the Academy while you work on the official announcements. Noon 3 days from now a mandatory Academy-wide meeting with the 2 Grand Clerics who were in attendance.

Master Trainer Yetto could reclaim his ring, the Grand Master Blade Singers can make their apology. I can address the events of that night and the roughly 2 months I have been away from the Academy. Explain the greatest threat to the Elves is the Elves.

This is not spies or politics. Instead, it is intolerance, marrying without love, and failing to reproduce. The decline of our kingdom's size and the steps the Royal Family is allowing me to take to address the issue on one front. I could also take this time to do a formal presentation of these swords."

The King looked at Eldar, "Why the Academy and why early?"

Eldar looked at him, "The best and brightest have been funneled through the Academy; we now know that it has been sabotaged after the events of this night. My Lieutenants and I have relevant real-world experience that can train away bad habits.

To develop teamwork across skill sets. To work this next generation of leaders to understand the importance of teamwork, tolerance, tactics in the real world, and how to trust instead of being suspicious of our allies."

Queen Goldeagle nodded, "We should let him do it. The Academy students know him. Have the Grand Clerics bring 6 talented priests who are looking to work outside the city. If they do not fit with the Gray Blades, they can always help tend to the village needs and watch over the construction of this church. He should spend the morning talking with representatives of the merchant guilds.

He can discuss the open route and the changes coming so they can plan accordingly. They can let the groups who are providing that protection currently know the Gray Blades are looking for good candidates."

The King nodded to her. The Queen looked at Eldar, "The consort you dealt with tonight was not the only spy in the Palace. I have my own. They did not know what was going on until you took her into custody or how you did it. They know all about my husband's extracurricular activities in bed.

I do appreciate your discretion in these matters. Now if you'll excuse us, I need to have a word with the King. Get him back into my bed to fuck me pregnant before I become too old to have children.

I will be taking away his cock ring and playmates from temptation. You will have your new armor with a few flourishes as a thank you from me midafternoon tomorrow here, expect a better reception."

She turned to her husband, "Drop them and take off that cock ring and place it in my hand."

Queen Goldeagle looked back over at Eldar as the King dropped his pants and removed his ring from his cock which appeared to be getting hard. Eldar nodded to the Queen, "I will get my people to remove that toxic poison from your sexual bondage playroom in your audience chamber so it does not injure anyone in the Palace.

I would note he seems to get aroused by humiliation. You might consider walking him to his audience chamber pulling him by his now erect cock and checking out his toys. It might not be your bed but it might spice things up a bit."

Eldar bowed and turned to leave. He heard Queen Goldeagle, "Good idea. Remove those pants, hang them over your shoulder and I shall take my dog of a King for a walk!"

Eldar stopped and held the door open for her, "I will get Jarron to come and collect that bottle. He will have the spy in question with him and she will answer any questions Jarron puts to her. If you want to know what kind of things the King is into."

Queen Goldeagle chuckled and smiled, "Good boy!"

She continued her walk down the hall pulling the King along by his cock. Eldar returned to the consort's room where the collection was going on and he grabbed the cloth and wrapped up the swords. "Nobody mentions these swords until I make the presentation in a few days. Jarron you and the prisoner have been asked to see the King in his audience chamber.

I thought you might want to deliver the intelligence data to his office anyway. She can answer a few more questions that have popped up. You can get that poison out of the Palace. She might know of a way to neutralize it. She will behave for now; if you're worried you can grab some manacles and a leash from the King's playroom."

Jarron smirked, "Ha, ha. I still cannot believe you assigned her to me."

Eldar shrugged his shoulders, "It's our job to gather the intelligence and act upon it as directed. We delivered her to you and she will tell you anything. Let me know when you want me to meet your friend and I will bring the ladies. We can properly greet them. Have we got and cataloged everything?"

Skinner smiled, "Yes."

Eldar looked at him, "Anything good for Tiger? He put the hurt on her."

Skinner looked and handed him a necklace, "I think it was meant for a druid but it's supposed to help with natural weapons and give a slight boost to his lack of armor protection."

Eldar looked at his wives. Charlemagne smiled, "The library is all in there. She knew how to travel. There must be 200 books in there and a lot more room."

Eldar looked at her, "Will it hold two swords?"

Charlemagne nodded, "Easily just keep them sheathed."

He placed the 2 swords in the bag and closed it up. He stopped for a second and transferred a few spells into the ring, "Charlemagne, wear this ring it has several spells stored in it now that you can call on and when you need it refilled just let me know--gaseous form, mirror image twice, and a blur. To protect you while you poke with those pig stickers."

He pulled off the ring of fire resistance and gave that to Annette. "Fire resistance will help in the field and the kitchen!"

That got him a smack on the ass and a kiss from both of them. "The rest of the stuff can be divided based upon need first among the group. Anything not of use we can look to sell off or keep for recruits we get who do something noteworthy. Let us head to the dining room and we can eat while waiting for Jarron to show up to take us to our inn."

They got down to the room with the others, "We cannot go into details, but the mission was successful. I also managed to negotiate in armored bracers for our non-armored types, Elven chain mail for all of our light-armored types, and two sets of Elven full plate for Tranosa and Doc. All enchanted so this was a big win!

But we have been sworn to secrecy. Skinner, if you want to show the spoils, and to Tiger, we have this necklace that's supposed to help with your natural attacks and defense according to the information we gathered.

Please split according to need; I took a library of books in a bag, and Charlemagne has a ring of spell storing which I filled for her. She has some defensive spells, looking after the children. I had a ring of fire resistance for a while but it's redundant with my sword.

I gave that to Annette but if you got a cloak of protection or ring or something like that in the mix. Annette helped out immensely on this mission. Between Tiger and her it was a much easier and less noticeable disturbance and an easy win that's paying off."

He held up a glass of elven wine, "To my officers and more importantly friends and family. Thank you all, there is more to come in the upcoming days!"

Eldar smiled, "Of special note, Jarron is going to be pissed at me when he walks in. I'm embarrassing the shit out of him as we speak! When he walks in, I want everyone to say 'Secret, we do not have a need to know.' Except for me. I will be sitting away from the door."

---

Jarron walked in with the material and the door to the bedroom was still open. He turned the corner to see the Queen naked and she had one of the King's balls under the heel of her foot. She looked over as cum ran down her leg. "Good, you're here. That bottle is the poison Eldar said you were taking that away. I had questions for the consort spy."

She took her husband and cuffed him, spread-eagle on the bed, and smiled.

"Keep this informal. Ask her what kind of things the King likes in the bedroom?"

Jarron turned even redder, "Answer all the questions the Queen puts before you on the King's interest."

The consort smiled, "He likes a lot of this, Whips, crops, he has a very eager submissive side. He likes women to take charge in bed. I fucked his nether hole 4-5 times a week in here using just about every strap-on on the wall. I was kinder with him than I would have been with others as I used lubricant.

I was working to build his trust to kill you both. He also likes to have his cock sucked at least twice a day. Usually in the morning and during lunch. He would eat, I would suck his balls empty. Then fuck him in the ass to get him hard and suck him clean again.

If he shot off early he cleaned the floor with his tongue and then the strap-on I used on his nether hole. I would get him to suck his cum out of my cunt as well when he fucked me. Sometimes my ass as well. He has a long list of perversions."

The Queen looked around, "I have never given a blow job. Jarron your single. Can you give me instructions using Jarron?"

The lady smiled, "Of course I can." Jarron went to the object. And she raised her hand, "Consider it an order. I want my husband to get me pregnant and back into my bed. I need to know how to make that happen. Now drop them."

Jarron dropped his pants. He always fancied the Queen growing up and seeing her naked had him hard already. He got pushed back against the wall and the consort gave her a 10 minute tutorial on sucking cock complete with a happy ending and sucked him hard again and then brought him off in five minutes with 3 fingers in his ass and him wailing another release.

The Queen smiled, "Thank you Jarron. You can take her to the dungeon and dispose of that poison."

She looked over at her husband and his cock pointed straight up. "I got a few more hours in here getting him to fill up my womb and then trying out a few of these toys on him for being such a naughty Dog King."

Jarron took the jar out and stored it after getting his pants up. He sighed, "I am going to FICKA kill Eldar when I see him!"

He took her to the same part of the dungeon where the scribe was held, in the room across from him. He had her in magical restraints and took the one ring from her and she was shackled to the bed. He headed upstairs and stopped at a small conference room and sealed it.

He pulled out the Crystal, "Your Royal Majesty, are you free to speak."

He knew her before he took this job and Royal Majesty is what he always called her in private. She responded. "I am secure Jarron. What is going on? The Elven Kingdom was blocking transport and communication."

Jarron sighed, "Corellon Larethian, through his wife the Lady of Dreams has put a Champion on the field. Eldar Silvertree is the Champion of Corellon Larethian and one of my new Knights. He is the one who came up with the idea for the training ground and found us a Drow spy in the Palace who was a scribe.

He found the pieces we needed to catch that spy and in the last 2 hours, he captured a second one who is a high-level Drow caster. We have Dragon issues. These two spies work for Lord Barimus.

If the information his psionic wife Annette pulled from her mind is accurate, Torbarium became a Draco-lich and leads this latest threat. His son on the council is involved. They are operating out of Ok'nar. You are talking about major violations in the Dragon War Treaties they have uncovered."

The Silver Queen wanted to scream but instead remained calm, "I want to meet with this Champion and his wife, ask her to stay out of our minds when we meet, we will do the same. I want to interrogate these prisoners myself. Let me know when this can be done. Keep this information contained if at all possible. Does the Elven royal family know of these Dragon aspects?"

Jarron sighed, "That a red dragon with a son on the council, yes. With him being a Draco-lich, not yet but I could see it happening. The Queen has not authorized you to access these prisoners until we have confirmation Dragon business is in play. Let me work on that aspect.