Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They left the palace and Jarron cornered Eldar, "What in the Nine Hells just happened?"

Eldar hmphed, "Which part? The Queen expecting? All of the multiple twins and now a set of triplets? You are asking me what the Gods are planning? I will tell you what I told the Queen back in your room."

Eldar turned to everyone. "We have a lot to cover tomorrow to get our supplies, shopping, builders to work floor plans and hire laborers to do the building. The day after we meet with members of the merchant's guild and any current caravan protection people in town who wish to talk. I want to bring back as many horses as we can safely handle.

Would like 20 workhorses minimum with tack gear for hauling trees, 3 16-foot two-horse wagons, and to ensure every officer has a second mount. The extra teams can be used for moving trees like the ones we cut through on the way here.

The Academy after the midday meal will be a huge event. At times it will seem like a circus for the most part. There will be a couple of demonstrations. I want to put Tiger against the current top fighter at the Academy for an unarmed combat demonstration.

As well as the killing power of his strike-breaking a log as he did here. I want to get Keyno to show off her unusual skills with a bow on horseback. Just two passes on one target. One at 100 feet and a second at 200 feet. There will be a couple of presentations.

In the coming days, I will have to find a captain to help fill the leadership middle tier. I have a few ideas in that area and I hope to flesh them out over the next few days before we head back. We will have a group of special guests of mine joining us on the return trip.

More on that in a few days as well. When I have an idea as to how many will be joining. The first order of business when we get back is a corral area for the garrison. I would like to know when the wedding is so we can plan accordingly.

Your wedding does not have to be a nighttime event, this is your wedding but a Darion Moon at Dusk would seem to be appropriate. We will have to start checking the routes soon after we get back. Work crews will have to first set up initially in tents in the woods behind the garrison.

We will have to split up into at least 3 teams. One team is for a 1-off trip, that may become a larger short-term repeat group. We will try to talk with the farmers we saved about relocating to this new area. One team will remain in town to address any issues.

Help with the corral mentioned earlier, clearing the 6 caravan sites, caravan support, and the church site. The third smaller team will start escorting caravans into Quatarsia. We will hold off the major exploration of the dwarven leg of the route unless we have a caravan headed there.

We need to wait for Jarron to confirm the dwarven leg of the treaty is going forward and when the dwarves will want to meet us. Initially, there will be mercenary caravan support groups working down this route.

We will have two members of our group accompany them. They are the only ones allowed off the trail to hunt. Our people will be known to them as we will visit that village before starting that route.

Hunter will be off of team duty initially working with our Wood Elf neighbors to identify camp spots for caravans along the Wood Elf only border. I will do my best not to split married couples...unless they are fighting and we need to give them some alone time."

Slight chuckles erupted. "Annette will work with our Wood Elf neighbors. Show them the 6 caravan campsites in the town we want to establish. The site for the new, and our only Elven all-faith church. The site for the garrison will have to be marked off then cleared.

TREES! We need to keep count of every tree we takedown. Annette, please work with your father on a cost per seedling. We want to get 2,000 to start with between the two villages. That is only 400 trees regardless of size.

As trees come down, we will need to stage them someplace. We will take them across the river to the west, diagonal from where the sawmill will be. The quarry is across near the sawmill. If needed smaller logs can be used to help move the stone for the garrison.

Trees that are 18 to 24-inches in size can be used for the corral. Once they are split into quarters and the posts are notched it should make for a good split rail fence. Workers! We would like to bring in members of the 2 existing villages into working on our new village. We do not want to interfere though.

Anyone wanting to help from the villages needs to clear it with the village Elders, with one of our officers present to avoid disputes. Recommendations for the couples in the group. As Charlemagne once said, 'If you are not screaming, you're not doing it right!'

That includes you Tranosa with your bride-to-be." Several stared at him as Tranosa grabbed Keyno's hand. "We have four days left. The next 2 days are full. Day 3 will be a normal day with reviewing recruits being the goal and checking on horses. Hunter, Eagle-eye, and Keyno I want to review horses. Hunter and Eagle-eye are a good judge of horseflesh.

Keyno to evaluate training potential in the mounts for her riders. Keyno and Tiger, do find time on shopping day to get what you need for your tack and saddle shop. You can run from a wagon to start with until your building is up. The more saddles you have ready for your riders the better. You know the specs for your saddles. Any questions?"

All was quiet after Eldar spewed all of this information at them. "I think everyone is ready for some downtime as today at the palace was overstimulating to the nerves."

They headed back to the inn and passed the innkeeper who was white as a ghost, "Something wrong?"

The innkeeper gulped, "I got a messenger from the Queen, telling me plural marriages are being restored. I will need to bring my inn up to standards to provide some privacy to our guests. Else she will force us to sell it to someone who will."

Eldar shrugged, "I tried to warn you. Being married by the Lady of Dreams herself in front of a very large audience. Then the Goddess displayed it to the King and Queen in the palace tends to force changes. They will be coming a lot faster than you think.

I am going upstairs with my wives and we are going to see how far down the hall the sounds of our lovemaking carries over the next several hours. We have a lot of energy after just dining with the King and Queen."

He left the poor little innkeeper. The innkeeper stood there with his mouth open, as they headed upstairs. Eldar looked at the ladies, "Meet you in the room. A quick stop to talk to Jarron."

He walked down the hall to a waiting Jarron, and they stepped inside. Eldar looked at him, "You know when I told you the King and Queen had a lot to do the other day?"

Jarron nodded, "Yes, I remember."

Eldar sighed, "She is expecting twins, the Gods have put her on a timeline. She might be expecting 2 but 1 might not survive. If that happens the child could be both the new King and head of a church and turn the kingdom into a theocracy.

Exactly what the goddess warned about and what I talked with her about briefly yesterday. Today she has the life of her children in her hands. What will a mother do to protect her children?"

Jarron slumped down on his bed, "There was much hidden from the royal family by the Grand Cleric Council. The Grand Cleric of the Lady of Dreams specifically. The last thing she would want is them in charge of the Kingdom."

Eldar sighed, "Blade Singer sworn to protect every Elven life to the best of my ability. I would have failed her if I had not warned her. That could have cost her the life of one of her unborn children. I will tell you one thing in those divinations that disturbed me.

That was the second champion she had her foot on a skull. I do not know how to interpret the meaning. It might mean nothing. Could mean the carnage is unbearable. Could mean the other champions or my death. I just do not know."

Jarron glared, "You going to keep doing this?"

Eldar shrugged, "Sometimes I feel like a puppet. My observations came from tonight, I was putting so much together from the wedding night in this case. It must have been the right moment. They still hid information from the royal family after being warned just the day before. Going so far as to say there was nothing else. You know what got me to thinking about that?"

Jarron shook his head. Eldar sighed, "Why would a Grand Cleric whose Goddess is the one for divination share that information with the council? Unless it was more than one and they had to take it to the council. The fact she put them both on a 100-year time frame to get things done.

After seeing that sign on the Queen I had to know more and how far it went. The Lady of Dreams addressed every mother that night as the Gods seeded those children in them the same night I got Charlemagne pregnant.

Except for the Queen, until we saw her and Keyno who came about last night. Then those clerics left it unknown while knowing that a war hinged on those divinations. Part of that divination that many preordained prophecies hinged on my wedding.

They did not even acknowledge the fact they were there because of one of these prophecies dealing with ME until tonight. I think my observation skills are not just meant for the battlefield but to help guide them to do the right things."

Eldar changed subjects, "When do I meet your friend? The wives and I are dying to know."

Jarron snickered, "The night of your Academy event after the evening meal. Just you and your wives. I will return to the palace and we will meet them in the dungeon."

Eldar looked at him, "Anything new on our allies' enemy spies? I am curious about what my options are if that dwarven mason shows up to work with the craftsman? Being in our territory am I allowed to seize him without jeopardizing an alliance?

Especially with the Dwarven King's son being on the hook as well? You are working on solutions to our allies' spy problems? That prince shows up and that is another matter entirely. It is a no-win situation for me and our Alliance."

Jarron nodded wearily, "They are not easy nuts to crack. We are looking to send an envoy. If the spy shows in your territory then detain him and send him to the city for questioning. It will be tougher if it is a General or Prince.

Allow the general to marshal a squad, invite him and his top commanders to dinner or something. Once in the town administer a few simple phrases to confirm an understanding of the rules in our one common enemy. Lord Barimus. You will find the words."

Eldar nodded, "You need to fix that prince fast or I will take action when needed."

Jarron looked at him and nodded, "I will be hard to find until then. I will miss your Academy visit but I will pass your request to your father. He has been dealing with other family matters."

Eldar smirked, "Maybe my Stepmother's nether-hole is getting an extended visit from him."

Jarron chuckled, "I think it is long overdue, but I think he is dealing with issues from the extended Silvertree family. Like, 'the loss,' of the ancestral Moon Blade to an 'impure Elf' while still being alive."

Eldar grumbled as he got up and headed to the door, "Thanks for letting me know."

---

Heliar was in a series of full-day meetings. He had to clear his schedule because of everything that was going on when he got the message about Eldar's request at the Academy. His wife sneered at him, "You go to that meeting and I will have the rest of the council disown our son in your absence! For taking on that abomination of a cousin of yours as his instructor."

Heliar looked at her, "Not as long as I head this house." She laughed, "You cannot have it both ways. You don't have the sword. A fake is in its place and the council will take it up if you are not present to keep the vote from occurring, you stupid fuck!"

Heliar glared at his wife, "It is not a fake! You keep saying that lie and it will bite you in your fat ass! I should have had our marriage ended years ago, after my father died to be rid of you witch. Go run home to your father. I will be at the meeting to watch over my sons, all of them, you heartless bitch. All you want is power and I will ensure you never have it."

She stormed out and Heliar sighed out. He teleported out to Victria Silver Cloud's home. She saw him in the foyer and jumped into his arms. She could feel the stress on his shoulders. She kissed him, "The witch giving you problems?"

Heliar smiled, "Yes. Changes are coming. I no longer head my house, technically. It was tied to my sword. The Gods appointed Eldar a Champion and transferred the sword to him."

She looked up, "Your son is a Champion to the Gods? Which one? What does that mean?"

Heliar sighed, "Corellon Larethian and married by the Lady of Dreams at Silent Falls. It means he is the head of the house he would likely get assassinated if he tried to take on that role. I am at a loss on what to do. The family council has had me in meetings all day today and again tomorrow.

Likely for the foreseeable future. The witch has threatened to disown her son for being trained by Master Trainer Yetto, my cousin. The same one who trained Eldar who is the new champion. I have 2 choices. Don't show up for the Academy meeting to protect my son's inheritance or go to the meeting at the Academy and risk all of their futures.

It is not just that. They are trying to rewrite house law before my son figures out he heads the house he would not want. It's a circular problem. I have only a few allies in the family who support me at the moment, I have done well for them in trade deals and they want my continued support.

I am hoping to keep them at bay while he gets his mercenary group together. The longer I keep him out of it the better for him to stay focused on what he needs to be doing. His wedding had 2 brides for him. Both sisters that he loved. Plural marriages are being restored after 5,000 years. I am hoping you would consider marrying me when it becomes the law?"

She smiled big, "I would love to marry you. Yes! Just don't ask me to spend time with your witch of a wife. We find someone else loving and that would be another matter. Might keep you in the Capital more often."

Heliar sighed, "I'd like to get rid of her first but that might take time. You remember my confession about the consort at the palace?"

Victria sighed, "I thought we agreed not to discuss that again. Your wife drove you into her arms."

Heliar shook his head, "More complicated. She was a spy in the palace. She might have had something to seduce me into her bed. Regardless it was a mess and she has been captured thanks to Eldar. I thought you should know there might have been more going on than my witch of a wife."

Victria nodded, "Alright, but that is the last I want to hear of her then. I don't blame you."

He smiled, "I promise, but I did not want to lie to you about that, even by omission."

She jumped in his arms and he carried her to the bedroom.

---

Eldar left Jarrron's room and headed for his room. He looked forward to hours of making love with his wives or playing whatever little game they had come up with. About this time he heard the first sounds of orgasm from his room. He knew they had gotten started without him, again.

He also heard a lot of grunting and rutting from some of the other rooms around them including Keyno and Tranosa going at it. Eldar walked into his and looked to see what they were up to. The ladies were lying beside each other head to toe with glistening faces and they huffed away trying to catch their breath.

Charlemagne was closer to the door. He leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. She quietly muttered, "Cheater."

He looked at her funny and Annette sat up with a smile, "She is talking about me."

Eldar moved to get out of his armor and he had extra hands helping. Charlemagne pulled up his shirt, "We had a little contest to see who gets one-on-one time with you tonight, the loser does your wake-up call. Tonight, Annette gets to have you.

I will lay and watch with no touching of either of you and in the morning, we change places. As you two will likely be tired by the time she is done, I will perform clean-up ONLY. In the morning she will do the same."

He looked at Charlemagne, "I want to hear how she cheated?"

She glared, "Oral sex, no hands, sucking or lingering on clits. Whoever came first lost. She was on the bottom, she was allowed to use her hands for leverage on my thighs. I was allowed to do the same to keep her from squirming away. Anyway, she made me think I was close to winning. She slid back and pushed her head over and shoved her tongue in my ass to send me over."

Eldar shook his head, "Sounds like she took a calculated risk to achieve success. You just did not cover your asses in your rules. Pun intended."

Annette openly laughed and taunted her. He smiled and asked, "Any other stipulations I need to know about?"

She nodded, "She gets to choose who dominates who. She is going to make slow sweet love to you. You are to punish me for losing by surrendering complete control to you."

He smiled, "In the morning I get to be in complete control?"

She smiled at them. He gave her a quick kiss, "If those are the rules then know I want your sweet lips and talented tongue around my cock as the first step in my wakeup call in the morning. Now crawl under the blanket and watch your sister have fun tonight."

Annette still smiled like the mouse that stole the cheese. She looked at him, "Lie down I am going to sit on your face. You can finish what she started while I get to suck your cock to get the first out of the way and get you caught up."

He did as she asked. She was worked-up already and she screamed out a minute later. She did a fine job of sucking his cock. She had it well lubed. That was when she raised her head to scream. She just stroked it as fast as she could. She ended up wearing his seed from her forehead to her navel.

Charlemagne grabbed a towel and wiped her down, and around his face. Before she got into bed, she pulled up the three fingers on the hand she had been guarding and sucked her honey off of them before diving back under her blanket with a smile and licked the towel she used.

She watched her sister turn around as she climbed on top of him, "No touching, like this morning my pace and my time. I want to feel that again and let my sister see it happen this time from beginning to end. You can massage my outer thigh and hips and when I tell you to, I want you to sit up and let me ride you as you simply hold my hips.

Let me control the speed of things. While I am screaming my head off, I want you to grab a hold of me. Fuck me in that position until you explode even if I have passed out."

Needless to say, she had Eldar hard already just from her talk. She slid him into her slowly. She was already soaked. He knew they could be at this for hours with her. He looked up at her, "I love you."

He turned to Charlemagne, "I love you too."

She smiles at Eldar. Annette turned his face back toward her and then kissed him slowly and softly, "Moans, groans, shouts in a climax are allowed but no more words. Even when they do mean so much to us."

She smiled and continued her slow ride into bliss. She took her time and he enjoyed the sensation but she never gripped tight enough to push him too far. Just enough to keep him hard and aroused. 30-45 minutes who the heck knew, but it had been a long time. The moans from the other rooms had died down or stopped.

She picked up the pace and finally motioned for him to sit up along the edge of the bed. Charlemagne got out of bed with the blanket still wrapped around her and she watched her sister's slow ride of him but her internal muscles had sped up. She finally screamed her head off as she came. She clenched tightly around him.