Silvertree Chronicles Bk. 01 Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heliar nodded, "Yes your Majesty. I take it you approve of his idea?"

She smiled and signed the paperwork and nodded, "I do. I liked his approach to Callium Silverbar. If he had destroyed them, he would have destroyed a very powerful Moon Blade with them. I am sorry for the hell they put your family through.

I went back to past wills. She called out in her confession that your father signed an agreement with Eldar's Mother Ellara. To get him in the Academy and keep your family name. I knew his temperament. I think divine direction came to him to make that happen. To both of them as it was against his nature. I would not be surprised if Eldar has put that together.

To ensure Eldar got put onto this path. It stood in stark contrast to those who had tried to claim a bastard or impure Silvertree heir unless he felt it advantageous. He never did with a Wood Elf in the mix except for Eldar."

Heliar sighed, "I was barred from talking about the account for him for another 100 years but he has put most of it together. I still cannot talk about it. He seems to realize I was not the ass he thought I was.

Still, an ass because I failed to spend enough time with my sons, but I am working on fixing that. Slowly. He has put a lot of trust in me by keeping me on to oversee the house. I am not sure where he will go with it.

I sent off messages to 6 my father disowned to let them know Eldar wanted to revoke the disownments. All because it was for a marriage choice. He is trying to lead by example. His mother would be very proud of the Elf he has become. Including standing up to me when he told me he was marrying Charlie.

He stopped short of drawing a sword but said he would if I interfered with him and their children, he would fight me over it. He stood up to me the morning I arrived at the wedding and tried to put a Grand Cleric in place to oversee his wedding. He wanted no interference, your Majesty."

Queen Goldeagle smiled, "He knows his heart. I think he grew to hate the Eleven people. What they had become. He wants them to see what we are doing to ourselves and open our eyes to the threats on our borders. When I saw that wedding it scared the hell out of me.

It challenged everything I knew about our society. But I can see what he is trying to do, down to protecting my children. He warned me that if one of my children did not survive the threat from the wedding for the theocracy would occur. Did he tell you?"

Heliar shook his head. She smiled, "I know he told Jarron, he came to talk to me about it. We tried to break it apart as he did. To find other hidden issues or clues. We did not find them but his observation skills, reading skills, and sword skills are unbelievable. I honestly believe he is trying to help our people now.

For a Queen to say that is an accomplishment, given the way I was raised to look at his birth heritage. Let alone his lovely wives who support him. I am going to get with our allies about what he is doing. He proves himself and he could be a count or duke over that area. Time will tell.

I am looking forward to his return with my nephew. To see the resurgence of all those blades into the hands of wielders. It is like he is trying to erase history and bring us back to a level of glory. If we can stop stepping on our anatomy in the process."

Heliar chuckled, "First time I have heard a woman use that saying, Men use it a lot but still manage to step on it at times, Your Majesty."

She smiled, "I may not have a cock but I have other parts of my anatomy to step upon. Your wife killed the assassin without using any poison. She pulled the woman's heart out according to the guards. With her father, she used the poison but could not kill him outright. It took him over 6-hours to die from it with her crying over him.

She then slit her own throat after cursing the Goldeagle and Silvertree Houses. Then Eldar in particular. Said she should have killed you after her second son was born. They were worried about where the blade would have gone. It was all a power grab. I know, I hold your will. It would have been in Eldar's hands. Or your other son Elios if Eldar were gone."

The Queen sighed. "I like his solution for the Academy. Let him know it is approved."

Heliar bowed to her and left her to other businesses. She smiled at the thought of having another Academy to train their people and the population growth. She spoke to herself, "He is right, The Elves' worst enemies were the Elves. Now we just have to keep it going and growing."

She stopped and added her thoughts to her journal on all of the events she had witnessed with a champion in the city.

---

Eldar and his wives got back to the room. They saw Karra and his apprentice sitting in her room as he was reading. They had a stack of wooden swords on the bed.

Eldar looked at him, "Come, my apprentice, you need to unsaddle your horse today, you will be spending most of the next 3 days on it. You will spend all the time practicing sword movements during this riding or reading as we go.

When your left hand gets tired you will switch to your right. Carry plenty of water and trail-rations as we will not be hunting on this trip. You will need a bow but we will wait until you get to the Wood Elf village of Misora."

They went over his material, got his horse, and T'sarus put to bed for the night. They got in a couple of hours of sword practice. He checked in with Tranosa, "We got more wagons yet?"

He nodded, "We sent another 12 through with an 8-man escort.

Eldar nodded, "I want Skinner and Cook to wait for a late-arriving VIP. As well as one fighter and caster type from our recruits."

He nodded, "Caster and fighter type."

Eldar nodded, "All with horses."

Tranosa nodded, "Taken care of, go relax."

Eldar walked over to his apprentice, "Magic practice for you will begin once we get you to scribe your new spellbook. That will not start for at least a week or two."

He took him back upstairs and found the room of Young Callium Silverbar. He introduced them, "Narius, this is Callium and your roommate for the night. I will have food sent to your room tonight. We leave early tomorrow, apprentice back into the books. I picked up something for you to carry." As he pulled out one of the paddles. "Consider it a reminder of behaving and do not force me to ask you for that. Understand?"

Apprentice Strong Oak looked up, "Yes, Grand Master."

Eldar smiled, "We will review what you read tonight in the morning on the trail."

He walked down to Karra's room and she was not there. He headed to his room to find all the ladies. Annette looks at him, "Karra had questions about how I got that assassin to identify herself."

Eldar nodded, "I figured she might. Does she understand how sensitive that information is?"

Annette nodded, "She is just intrigued."

Karra looks at him strangely, "I found out I am a sorceress today but I am not a sorceress as my ability is all over the map. I cannot tie into an elemental plane. Fireball tried to give a scroll to use and it crumbled in my hand. All my magic is raw; destructive, healing, and protective. Fireball has never seen anything like me."

Eldar nodded with a knowing smile, "That is why I said we need her to get a handle on it sooner rather than later. That is a very rare caster, she sounds like an Arcane Mimic. The term is hardly accurate as they have spell power like a sorceress but the planes they can tie into, are extremely limited. They learn spells like a mage with no books.

They learn by observing the spell as it is cast. Once they know it, they know it. Like a sorcerer. They are spontaneous casters. They mimic the actions of the spell they see but a fireball would not be a fireball but closer to an area of effect magic missile. So, fire, cold, electric, or any number of spells will not work the same if it is a plane they cannot connect to. He has agreed to train you?"

She nodded and smiled, "Yes something else we have in common."

Eldar nodded, "I will be training you as well. My knowledge of spells is larger and I can teach you spells he could not. Get with the clerics to show you their healing spells as well, while arcane you may be able to mimic them and produce the same or slightly weakened version of the effect.

I have a request. Would you order up food for you my apprentice and his roommate and the rest of us here so that is 7 meals worth of drinks, counting my Aunt Triana? Send a slice of cobbler or pie to everyone as well. We will be on trail-rations for the next several days starting tomorrow."

Karra ran off and the food arrived a little later and they made small talk for a bit and Eldar turned to Karra, "Honestly, what are your thoughts on Fireball?"

Karra sighed, "I gave myself to him and now I have children growing in me, my emotions are mixed."

Eldar nodded, "Did you find pleasure in your time with him?"

She shrugged, "It felt good after the pain and the kissing and touching was good but that was about it. Why?"

Eldar looked at her, "I want you to make a request of him. I want you to ask him to make love to you. To know if you will have a future, you have to know that you are compatible in bed. You are already pregnant; this is to find out if he can fulfill your needs even though you do not yet know what those are.

When the pleasure overwhelms you. You lose control and you shout to the Gods. All while your toes curl then you will know what passion can feel like. We have several days on the trail. If you are going to do this, tonight would be the night.

It is the next logical step on the sexual side of your relationship. You are finding how much you have in common outside of sex. Now you need to circle back. See if you can find that piece that is missing. It will help you to reach a decision. One way or another."

She thought about what he said then looked at his Aunt Triana who only smiled at her, she got up, kissed Eldar on the cheek, and whispered, "I will try."

---

Corellon shook his head, "I never expected him to find her. Her mother's lover was a former wizard who started exploring darker magic and she feared for her life and that of her daughter. His ritual was incomplete on his unborn child.

She was born a mimic instead of a necromancer. The path to becoming a mimic is unlocked in her. I see 2 within her, one in each set of twins. They will be entertaining to watch. They explore necromancy in the future and I will end their lines."

The Lady of Dreams nodded, "Well, it would be harder by blocking the plane of shadow and negative energy from them."

Corellon nodded, "True, but that would destroy some of their offensive strong points as well. We will see how they play out. Martial arts, zen archers, Arcane mimics, and Psionic talents returning to our people. He does not know of the large numbers of psionics we had in the 5th Age. Could some of his premonitions be coming from psionics perhaps?"

The Lady of Dreams looked over, "Possibly. A wild talent that surfaced and is fueled by rage. Something from his dragon blood most likely. He just does not know it or know how to control it. I am not sensing any influence over his dragon blood after Bahamut did that. Trust me I am watching him for that. His child in Annette who is psionic will be very strong in the art."

---

Eldar looked at his Aunt, "Have you ever found yourself a lover or husband?"

Triana smiles, "I have never been married and as to the other that is none of your business. We are allowed to marry. Finding someone who wants a priest for a wife is another matter."

Eldar nodded, "I can think of a few guys off the top of my head."

She laughs at Eldar, "Do not play matchmaker with me."

Eldar shrugged, "If I see something that suggests I should steer you to someone it is I who is being the matchmaker or the Lady of Dreams?"

She thought about what he said, "Then be direct when that occurs."

Eldar nodded, "I will be direct then. One of my officers is a Wood Elf. He lost a human wife a couple of years ago and has sworn off love. At least until he can find an Elf that can live as long as he can. He goes by the nickname Hunter. He has been one of my teachers in hunting and bows. You saw him on the stage. A healer who can also help to heal his broken heart is what he needs."

She looked at Eldar, "Is this what you see for me?"

Eldar shrugged, "It is one possible future but only if you are willing to put your heart on the line again after the loss of your last lover. He died in the Underdark on a reconnaissance mission. They were lucky enough to recover his body. As I did not know you until the other day how would I know these things?"

Triana looked at him, "I will consider your words. Thank you for your honesty and insight."

About that time, they hear a loud screaming moan to the Gods from down the hall. She smiled at Eldar, "Thank you. I will go to my room now." Triana had found the Ranger Tranosa to be a handsome male elf, but House Silvertree rules being the way they were, it was not something she had considered pursuing. Now Eldar led the house and those rules were gone. That possibility fueled her imagination.

---

Hanali Celanil smiled, "It was not a match I was fostering but they would be a good match for each other. A very good match. I had been matching based upon the type of elf for so long, I had not opened to that method in this world for a long time. Eldar is teaching me a few old tricks to reconsider."

Corellon nodded, "Not too rapidly on doing those. Stormcloud and Moon Bow would have had issues as well, if not for the fact of who did the wedding. They were left with little choice in the matter, given the Grand Clerics were present and did not object after getting chewed out by my wife for those issues. Best not to push this too fast, just yet."

---

Eldar looked at his wives, "I had another insight into my life. I have seen one of my future wives on this trip."

Charlemagne and Annette both stared at him.

Annette asks, "Did we talk with her?"

Eldar nodded, "We did, she was very nice to us, as a matter of fact. She talked with you like we are now."

Charlemagne looks at him, "She talked to all of us?"

Eldar nodded, "We did not spend a lot of time with her, but yes she did. She was very tolerant and accepting. You both liked her. I think she might have even been attracted to you 2 as well."

Charlemagne looked at him, "Are you going to tell us who she is, did we get her name?"

Eldar shrugged, "We got a name, I also know the name of her sister which wasn't given. It was one of the first visions given to me. I will only tell you if you both agree you want to know. You can discuss it telepathically with each other. Then Annette can just tell me if you want to know, but not tonight."

He smiled devilishly at them as he stripped out of his armor, "I want you to think about the answer to that question first." As the last piece of my clothing came off.

"Tonight is our last night in the city. One of you who had yet to be fucked today needs a good fucking so she will feel so much better in the morning."

Annette looked a little dejected. He pulled out a tube of that lube and a strap-on and threw it onto the bed, "Get naked both of you now!" He grabbed one of the fake cocks that had a couple of small leather straps and pulled it out.

Annette looks at what he just pulled from the bag, "I do not remember that one."

Eldar nodded, "I had Cook buy it when she told me what it was for. She slid it to me later and I added it to the bag."

She looked at Eldar, "What does it do?"

He smiled at her, "It is not what will it do, as where will it go." Now Annette worked on putting that strap on in place. "Charlemagne as this is the first time for her. Eagle-eye says you have used one before, why do you not help her get it on."

Charlemagne turned a bit red from embarrassment at Eldar knowing this about her past, something she had not talked to her sister about as Annette stared at her, "You have used one?"

Charlemagne sighed and nodded, "Both, wearing it and having one used on me. When did Eagle-eye tell you?"

Eldar smiled, "You two were looking around at different sizes, widths, and lengths. You joked about who would use something that big. She leaned over and told me about your love of strap-ons and that she had used a fake cock about the size of that one on your nether-hole a couple of times while Cook fingered your clit. Apparently, it was just the men you kept at arm's length. You have had a few trysts with those 2 over the years."

Charlemagne nodded, "Yes, that is how my sister came to be able to get her hand into my nether-hole."

Annette nodded, "That only happened years ago. I found it a turn-on because she had done the same to my pussy like you did, so it gave me a level playing field in the bedroom. She was still married but she would take time away to spend with me alone.

This was after he started talking about eventually marrying Eagle-eye in the future, talking to Charlie and not Eagle-eye. She was not looking to get married. This would have been after Charlie passed. Charlie was upset by him bringing that up and that brings us full circle to your vision. You are wanting to spare her that pain."

Eldar nodded, "Open and honest vs bringing you pain. Not tonight."

They finished getting it on and he bent Annette over the railing at the end of the bed. He started rubbing her pussy. Charlemagne wondered what he was doing when he waved her to come over. He slid the fake cock into her sister Annette's pussy and then held it flush. He looked at Charlemagne, "Tie these straps onto the back above the buckles.

While I hold this in place." He smacked Annette on the ass. "Stop squirming."

Annette sighed, "That cock device has a soft ridge on it that is pressing into my clit."

He smiled, "I know." As he held it and stood her up. He turned her to her sister, "Now tie that set of straps over and around the base of the cock. Be sure it is nice and snug against her clit."

She finished. He smiled, "While you are down there suck my cock, and after I cum in your mouth share my seed with your sister."

She took Eldar into her mouth and sucked him soft and slow for a change. However, her tongue was off to the races on the underside of his cock and in a change of pace, he started fucking her mouth.

He looked at Annette, "Now grab your cock and start stroking it up and down." She grabbed it and he could hear the escape of air from her lungs as the strap-on attachment rubbed up against her clit. She did a couple of strokes and he looked at her, "Stop now, you will get to feel it really good in just a minute."

He stopped fucking Charlemagne's face and sent his seed into her waiting mouth. She stepped up and started kissing her sister. Charlemagne grabs her sister's fake cock and strokes it downward a couple of times.

He saw Annette shutter with an orgasm. Charlemagne held it down until she finished. They smiled at each other as he crawled into the middle of the bed. He looked at Charlemagne, "Get on the bed on your hands and knees and get me hard again. Annette, start tonguing her nether-hole only. You do more than that I will get that paddle out and smack you once for every lick and suck you do. No fingers, just tongue."

Charlemagne and Annette complied with his demand. No spanking was required. He was soon hard again, "Charlemagne, mount me and slide down to the base of my cock. She did and laid on his chest. He looked over at Annette, "Lube up that cock for your sister's nether-hole using the new lube." Annette lube the cock with some lube in a tube. Just like if she would be giving Eldar a handjob while she stood behind her sister.

Charlemagne sighed with a moan as she impaled herself on him. Charlemagne hugged him, "This will be a first for me I have never had two cocks in me at the same time. Even if one is a fake it does not matter because of the two people I will be between."