Silvia and Megan Socializing Pt. 02

Story Info
Silvia & Megan Attend a Halloween Party.
11.2k words
4.88
2.8k
3
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
558 Followers

I want to thank Sams_Island for proofreading and editing this story. He's been a big help, giving me a different perspective and helping me with my timeline.

Silvia

Sunday morning, I lay in bed thinking of Michelle. I knew I'd see her Monday at the gym, but I was smitten and couldn't wait to talk to her. I hadn't dated in eons and didn't want to seem too anxious, but I wanted to let her know I shared the same feelings. I'd wait and see how she reacted at the gym because I didn't know if anyone knew she liked women. I'd hate to out her if she wanted it kept hidden.

As usual, I was up before Megan, sipping coffee and waiting for the sun to rise. I was playing games on my phone when I got a text from Michelle. I knew she got up early because we're usually at the gym around this time of the morning.

Michelle texted, Hello, Silvia. I hope you slept well, pretty lady. I enjoyed our date and look forward to dinner with you this week. I'm free all week after five. Let me know what works for you. I'll see you tomorrow and get ready to sweat, sweetie. I'm going to work that cute ass. Hugs and kisses, M.

I read it three times and smiled each time I read it. I texted back, Hi Michelle. I also enjoyed our date and am looking forward to dinner. Any food allergies? I'd hate to make you ill. Hugs and kisses, S.

We started texting back and forth. I curled my legs under me as I sat on the sofa. With each response from Michelle, I smiled. I found out she didn't have any food allergies, and she didn't care for really spicy food.

I texted back, Megan wanted me to thank you again for the soccer game. She really likes Mika, and they have a workout session on Saturday.

In return, I received several smiley emojis, Tell sweet Megan she's welcome. I'm glad she enjoyed it. Mika likes her too and wants to know what she's got.

I texted back a few emojis, hearts, and smileys with a suggestion of Wednesday evening for dinner, then added our address. I also texted that I wouldn't start cooking until she got here. I didn't tell Michelle I had no clue what I was going to make. I'd leave that as a surprise.

Her return text was more smileys, and, I like surprises, and to expect her around six. We sent each other lip emojis and said we'd see each other at the gym.

When I set my phone down, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, and I felt like going to my room and masturbating, but I heard Megan closing her bathroom door. I guessed I'd edge all day and wait until tonight to pleasure myself with thoughts of Michelle.

The remainder of Sunday was spent being domestic: cleaning, doing laundry, and trying to decide what to fix for our dinner with Michelle. I wasn't a great cook; most of our meals were pretty simple to make, and we had the same things more often than we should.

I wanted something healthy, easy to make, and tasty. So, I searched the internet and was overwhelmed with ideas. I bookmarked at least a dozen sites to browse through later. Naturally, all the photos of food looked better than anything I would make, but I cared about my criteria rather than the presentation.

After several searches, I found a dinner I really liked. It was lemon garlic grilled chicken breasts with grilled asparagus for a side dish. When Megan joined me in the living room, I showed it to her. She thought it was a good idea, and it only took thirty-five minutes to make. I figured I'd better give myself more time than that since I usually took much longer than recipes told me I should. Like I said, I'm not a great cook.

Michelle was constantly on my mind, especially that night lying in bed. My fingers wandered as I pictured us together, discovering what we both liked.

It was a mixed blessing seeing Michelle at the gym on Monday. We talked quietly about whether we should show any type of affection and agreed to take it slowly. I refrained from following Michelle into the locker room to use the toilet just as an excuse to see her nude again. I hoped seeing her exquisite naked body would happen sooner rather than later.

Wednesday evening, I was prepping dinner when the doorbell rang. I heard Megan get up to answer it as I washed and dried my hands. When I walked into our entry, Michelle and Megan had just broken from their hug. Michelle looked over at me and beamed. I smiled back and felt that delicious feeling between my legs and hugged her hello.

I could see Megan smiling as she left us as Michelle and I kissed and asked each other about our days. When we'd caught up, we joined Megan in the living room, and she offered to get drinks.

Michelle glanced at me when Megan brought three glasses of Chardonnay. I reassured her without speaking that it was okay. We sat and talked for a while, and then Megan excused herself to text or do something in her room. Michelle joined me in the kitchen when it was time to get dinner going.

I'd prepped most everything before Michelle arrived, so I just put the final touches on a few things while we continued talking and sipping our wine. When I actually started cooking, I asked Michelle to let Megan know. She found her way to Megan's room, and I could hear them briefly talking as I set the oven to grill the chicken.

The chicken didn't take too long to cook, and with help from Megan getting the other dishes together, we sat and had a lovely dinner.

Michelle complimented us on how well Megan and I worked together. She mentioned it was like we could read each other's minds and were more like friends than mother and daughter. We both smiled and thanked her as we ate.

Our conversation bounced around many topics as we learned more about each other. Michelle and I knew more about each other than Megan did, so it was mostly Megan and Michelle asking and answering questions.

Just before we finished eating, Michelle mentioned she was hosting a Halloween party the Friday night before Halloween. She invited us, telling us it was a costume thing, and suggested wearing our cosplay outfits from the convention. She was going to wear hers because it was already made, and she liked to keep things simple. Megan and I thanked her for the invitation, and Megan told her wearing the cosplay outfit was a good idea. Michelle grinned at Megan and said that Mika was going to be there too. Megan smiled and blushed as Michelle continued talking about the party.

It was to be an 'adult' party of about ten friends, and she figured Megan would fit right in. That made my sweet stepdaughter blush again as she thanked Michelle once more.

When we finished eating, Megan cleared the table and did the dishes while Michelle and I relaxed in the living room. When she finished, Megan told us goodnight and left us alone. She returned to her room and closed the door.

With my darling stepdaughter out of the way, Michelle and I had a chance to make out. We'd been sitting on the sofa talking, and when we heard Megan's door close, we scooted closer. We both had the same idea as we looked at each other. Michelle slipped closer to me as I tilted my head. Our first real kiss was soft and delicious.

When we parted, we confessed we'd both been waiting for that moment. We smiled and kissed again, but we didn't take a break this time. Soon, I was lying on the sofa with Michelle over me, my arms wrapped around her.

It was an awkward position, but neither of us cared. We were like teenagers discovering passion for the first time. We'd kiss, whisper, kiss some more, then repeat. This lasted about an hour, switching positions several times. When we heard Megan using her bathroom, I looked at my watch and sighed.

Michelle whispered she'd lost track of time, and she was feeling so comfy with me as we sat up from the sofa. We hated to part, but we both had to work the following day. Before Michelle left, she told Megan goodnight through the bathroom door. I heard Megan mumble goodnight, assuming she had her mouth full of toothpaste. Then I walked Michelle to the door, and we kissed goodnight.

My masturbation session that night was incredibly delicious, picturing the two of us making love all night long.

Of course, I'd closed the door to my room, but I'm afraid Megan still might have heard my moans. I was so anxious that I hurried through my teeth brushing and skipped flossing. My heart was already racing by the time I removed my panties and dropped them in the hamper. Then, I practically dove between the covers after turning out the light.

My fantasy began with Michelle doing a slow striptease for me as I sat watching on the edge of my bed. As I watched her with my mind's eye, my actual fingers caressed my breasts, slowly kneading them. Pinching and pulling my nipples felt divine as I pictured Michelle removing her top and letting it drop to the floor.

My imaginary Michelle slipped the straps of her bra down her shoulders, then rotated it to her front to unhook it. The little barbells in her nipples caught my eye as my hands pinched and stretched my own nipples, causing me to squirm and moan.

When her bra dropped from sight, she cupped her breasts, offering them to me. I licked my lips in anticipation of those sweet, full breasts and nipples in my mouth. My hands inched lower on my body as imaginary Michelle swayed from side to side, smiling at me.

With my eyes closed, I pictured Michelle asking me how much I wanted her. I replied, mumbling to myself that I wanted her badly. She smiled, telling me that's exactly what she wanted to hear. Then she lowered her panties, revealing her blonde pubes. I gasped while moving one hand between my legs. My fingers slipped between my moist lips. I began fucking myself as Michelle dropped her panties to the floor and moved towards the bed.

When she said she liked watching me play with myself, I was close to climaxing. I continued fucking myself with one hand as the other returned to my breasts, kneading them and pulling on their nipples. Imaginary Michelle pushed me over the edge when she climbed onto the bed, positioning herself to go down on me.

My orgasm was intense and sweet. Hopefully, with the real Michelle, it would be longer and just as delicious. A languorous torpor overcame me, and I curled up on my side. When my hands came near my face, I smelt myself on my fingers. Instead of going to wash my hands, I looked forward to smelling my new lover's scent on them. I slept like a baby with sweet dreams of Michelle and me.

In the morning, Megan asked why I was looking so happy. I guess the smile on my face was a dead giveaway. I told her I was glad dinner went well and that she was thoughtful enough to leave Michelle and me alone. She giggled as I blushed. I suspected she may have heard me late last night, or maybe she peeked at us before she used the bathroom. It really didn't matter, I was happy.

Before the Halloween party, Megan had a couple of workout sessions with Mika and her two friends. She said it was great and that she was learning from them. I was glad she and Mika had hit it off. Maybe with some soccer tutoring, Megan would improve enough for a college scholarship.

Megan also talked about Michelle's Halloween party and who Mika had said would probably be there. I was looking forward to seeing Michelle in her Lara Croft costume again.

Michelle and I talked about her party during our gym time. I asked about the other guests, and she gave me a bit of background on each of them. There were two married couples, Katie and Jim, and Bill and Trey. Three single women, Elizabeth, Sue, and Kai, Mika's sister, would be there along with Mika.

My brain was working overtime thinking about work, school, Michelle, and the party. I was so glad Megan was being positive about Michelle and me. She was doing well in school and was getting to know Mika and her two friends while working on her soccer skills.

The one thing that crept into my mind periodically was wishing Lloyd were here to see how Megan had grown and matured. The downside to that dream was that our lives would be very different, and I was enjoying mine.

Michelle and I had dinner at her house and another make-out session. Michelle kept me on the edge the entire time but stopped me when I wanted to go further. She kept whispering for me to be patient, and she'd not stop me after the Halloween party or all day Saturday. Michelle wanted us to take our time the first time we made love. It made sense to me, exploring each other. Taking our time, discovering what we each liked.

Thursday before the party, I helped Michelle purchase the snacks, wine, and mixed drink ingredients. I let her know Megan would not be consuming alcohol that evening. She was going to work out with Mika the following morning, and she was dropping me off to spend the weekend.

Party night finally arrived, and when I saw Megan in her costume, I noticed she had heels on instead of flats. She looked older, more experienced, than she really was, and while she looked good, I wondered what Michelle's guests would think. But I trusted Michelle to look after her while she was there since I didn't know anyone except Mika.

After seeing Megan all dressed up, I felt my costume was pretty drab and boring. But it was what it was.

When we arrived at Michelle's, she greeted us with hugs. She smiled at my overnight bag and said I could leave it in her bedroom. I tingled as I headed there, knowing this might be an uncomfortable party for me, not knowing anyone, but it would end in bliss with Michelle.

When I returned, the three of us chatted in Michelle's living room. Michelle was about to say something when the doorbell rang. Megan and I got up and followed her to see who was there. When Michelle opened the door, I saw Mika dressed as a black kitten. She was adorable, and my heart beat faster as she walked in. Then I saw her sister, Kai.

Beautiful women surrounded me, dressed very provocatively, while I looked like Plain Jane. Kai was a naughty headmistress, she explained as Michelle made introductions.

Mika was so cute and sexy, and I saw Megan's eyes light up as they hugged hello. Kai gave Megan a slow, intense look like she wanted to take her to another room and devour her. Megan seemed very impressed with Kai, and who wouldn't be?

Kai had an air of confidence about her that was completely the opposite of sweet, reserved Mika. But the way she looked and spoke to Megan turned on my protective senses. Michelle hadn't talked much about her, but I would keep an eye on her around my darling stepdaughter.

The five of us retired to the living room just as the doorbell rang. Megan volunteered to be the greeter. Michelle thanked her, and I silently thanked Michelle. It would keep Kai away from my baby. I had to smile when I saw Barbie and Ken walk in. Their real names were Katie and Jim, and they really resembled the actors in the movie. They joined us as Michelle poured drinks for us in the kitchen.

Our next guests were Trey and Bill. Bill dressed as a cowboy, and his husband Trey was a nun. Trey had a strange sense of humor, I later discovered. He was very sarcastic, and with Bill as his counterpoint, they provided the entertainment for most of the evening.

It wasn't long before the doorbell rang again. This time, Vampirella walked in. Her real name was Elizabeth, and she was a long-time friend of Michelle. Elizabeth had a fantastic body and filled out the costume beautifully. Michelle must have seen the wheels turning in my head because she whispered, "Look, but don't touch, lover."

I blushed and whispered back, "I won't."

Our final guest was Sue. She was dressed as a streetwalker with a fishnet hose, a short skirt, and a push-up bra.

Mika and I were all introduced to everyone, and the party really began. Michelle and I walked around talking to everyone. I saw Mika talking with Megan, and they were all smiles and giggling until Kai walked over to talk with my girl.

I didn't stare but kept an eye on them as Mika seemed to fade away. I noticed Mika started talking with Trey and Bill, nodding over at Megan and Kai now and then. I'd been talking to Elizabeth and Sue when Michelle came over and whispered to me.

She'd noticed me glaring at Kai and reminded me Megan was an intelligent young woman and to quit being so protective. I almost said something to her I'd probably regret when Trey and Bill walked over to Kai and Megan. They seemed to put a damper on Kai's efforts to steal Megan away, which made me smile.

I told Michelle she was right and left it at that. The rest of the party was lovely. I did get to talk to Kai, which was very interesting. She and Michelle had been lovers for a bit after meeting, but it ended amicably. She didn't go into details, and I didn't ask. I had a feeling Michelle would tell me later when we were alone.

Megan left around eleven, I think. She had a soccer thing with Mika and her friends in the morning. I was surprised Mika stayed. Apparently, she couldn't talk Kai into leaving yet, even though she wanted to get to bed for the early workout, too.

After Mika finally did get her sister to say goodnight, only Trey and Bill remained of the guests. They told me that their breaking in on Kai and Megan's earlier conversation had been Mika's idea. Apparently, she knew her older sister could be a predator and hadn't wanted her new friend subjected to that. It gave me even more to like about the young woman and also about Bill and Trey. When I thanked them for helping, they shrugged it off.

Trey joked, "Hey, we girls gotta stick together, right?"

After the guys helped us clean up, they also took off, finally leaving Michelle and me alone. Michelle and I retired to her room to get ready for bed. We were both tired and ready to get some sleep. As we undressed, we talked about the party and how everyone enjoyed themselves. We were down to only our panties when Michelle apologized for not telling Megan and me more about Kai.

I told her not to worry about it. It was like any other party where you don't know anyone. You ask questions to find out something about them. It's partially what a party is for to meet different people. When I said that, we had been brushing our teeth. We both spit in the sink, rinsed our mouths, put our toothbrushes away, and then Michelle swept me into her arms.

My back was against the counter as Michelle looked into my eyes, "You know I'm falling in love with you, right?"

I blushed. "I was hoping you were. I have that same feeling, Michelle."

We kissed, our hands wandering over each other's backs as we stood in her bathroom. Despite both of us being tired, we made out like horny teenagers. When we broke our kiss, Michelle wiped a little toothpaste foam from the corner of my mouth with her tongue.

Her eyes focused on mine as she whispered, "The real party is just getting started, beautiful."

I shivered and felt a surge of energy awaken in me. Michelle took my hand, leading me out of the bathroom. I managed to flick the light off with my free hand as we crossed the threshold.

We stopped at the edge of the bed and began kissing again. Michelle still had her piercings in, and I could feel them against my body as we kissed.

Michelle paused and glanced at the dim bedside lamps. "Want these on or off? Personally, I love looking at my lover's face as she climaxes, Silvia."

I smiled, "Lights on. I want to worship that body I've been Jilling off to the past couple of weeks."

Michelle grinned, "Oh? Naughty girl. Well, now you have the real thing in front of you. Let's Jill together, then take it from there."

I smiled, "Your house, you're the boss."

Michelle's eyebrow arched. "It is, and I am, lover. Prop the pillows up, and let's enjoy each other."

I climbed onto her king-sized bed first. Before I was able to move the pillows, Michelle gave me a playful slap on my ass. I turned to look back at her with a smile. I then placed the four pillows against the headboard so we could sit and play.

O2
O2
558 Followers