Silvia and Megan Socializing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle joined me, kneeling in front of me to help remove my panties. She had never seen me nude since I don't change at the gym and was surprised when she revealed my freshly trimmed strawberry blonde mound.

Michelle sat back and admired me, "Oh, my. So pretty, Silvia. Did you trim just for me, baby?"

I smiled, "Yes, I did. I was hoping you'd like it."

She looked at me coquettishly, "Oh, I don't, I LOVE it."

We giggled as Michelle removed her panties and tossed them on the floor next to mine. I hadn't trimmed since Susan and Carli were here back in August. I was glad I did and that Michelle loved it.

Michelle sat against the headboard next to me, and we kissed again. As we kissed, our hands made their way between our legs. Michelle's fine blonde hair felt so good under my fingers. I lingered there as she gently explored me with her hand.

We continued kissing and exploring, which soon turned into rubbing. The rubbing became more intense until it changed to fingering. I felt we were close to the edge when Michelle slowed down, and I followed her lead. We stopped kissing to stare into each other's eyes momentarily.

Michelle then suggested we sixty-nine, and I smiled. She moved first, slipping down the bed to face the ceiling. When she was ready, I straddled her. When I leaned down to begin I noticed she was as wet and messy as I felt. At first, we just explored each other: licking, sucking, and tugging each other's labia. If Michelle did something, I did it too. I figured she was probably showing me what she enjoyed when she did it to me. I didn't hear any complaints, so I continued.

Michelle would lift her head and then bury her face in me. I'd lower mine and bury it in her. It was the world's most fun game of follow the leader ever.

We continued our game, pausing only to compliment each other for a second or two. Michelle's tongue felt amazing in me as she swirled it and curled it, toying with my clit. I was having the same effect on her because she asked me to slow down so we could cum together.

Our timing was pretty good, and I came before her, but only by a matter of a few seconds. We held onto each other and rode the waves, squirming and vibrating together. When Michelle slapped my ass again, I rolled off and lay panting next to her.

I felt her hand massaging my leg, rubbing it up and down, "Fuck, Silvia. You followed me, baby. I loved that. Come here, and let's taste ourselves."

I moved to join her diagonally on the bed. We made out again until I left her lips to suckle a breast.

"God, woman. You're insatiable. I love it!"

I looked at her and smiled, "With you, yes."

I continued playing with her nipples, toying with the little barbells as Michelle moaned and sifted her fingers through my hair.

Michelle lay there enjoying my attention on her perfect breasts, "Nurse, all you want, baby. Your lips feel so good on them."

I did exactly that and then moved down to worship those abs. I licked them, then kissed them, and then returned to her nipples.

Michelle giggled as I kept going back and forth, "You know they'll be here tomorrow for you, lover."

I sat up, "I know. I've been wanting to do this since I saw you nude in the locker room."

She smiled, "I'm flattered. I took a chance, and here we are."

When she finished saying that, Michelle yawned and looked at the clock on her nightstand, "It's almost three, sweetie. Let's turn out the light and start again in the morning when we have more energy. I have something special for you."

I sighed, "Okay, I've loved this. The plus side of being here is I don't have to wonder if Megan is listening. I can get pretty loud at times."

I moved so Michelle could turn and get next to me.

Michelle purred, "I can get loud too. We can do that all morning long, Silvia. Kiss me, and let's call it a night."

We kissed, and Michelle turned out the light. We snuggled for a bit, then rolled onto our sides, with Michelle spooning me, and fell asleep. The morning was another day, and we would discover more about each other.

At around eight, I was awakened by Michelle's lips nuzzling my neck. I moaned long before opening my eyes. When I did, she was smiling at me.

"Good morning, sexy. How did you sleep?"

I grinned, "Better than in any other strange bed I've been in."

She continued, "Is that because you never sleep in strange beds or because you were worn out?"

I rolled onto my side to face her. "Worn out."

Michelle purred, "That's a good way to sleep too. I highly recommend it at least three times a week."

I laughed, "God, that would be nice."

Michelle kissed my face, "I think we could do it with a little planning. Maybe even four times. You game?"

I replied, "I'd love to try, that's for sure."

She kissed me and said, "I love a positive attitude."

I giggled, "It's one of my better qualities."

Michelle placed her fingers on my nipple and rolled it, "You do have some very nice qualities, my dear."

Michelle leaned over and began licking my breasts. I rolled onto my back to allow her to get to both of them easier. She moved closer and continued playing with them. When switching breasts, Michelle would ask me a question or say something yummy about me. I mumbled answers in between moans and compliments. When she asked if I enjoyed toys, I told her I'd only used one in my career as a lesbian. She wondered what it was, and I told her a strapless dildo.

Michelle paused and looked at me. "Would you like to try one with a strap?"

I moaned again as she reached down to pet my kitty, "Yes, I would. Suddenly, I'm in a very yummy mood. I assume you want to give."

Michelle licked my nipple. "You're very perceptive, my love. I like that."

I replied, "I try."

Michelle slipped out of bed and went to her walk-in closet. When she returned, I sat up and looked at her strap-on. It was pink and, I would guess, about seven inches long and maybe an inch and a half or two in diameter.

Michelle held it up for me to view, "Meet Francis. Will he work for you?"

I looked it over and up at her, then laughed, "Francis? You named your strap-on? Yes, he will, as long as you go slow."

Michelle grinned, "Yes, I named him. Doesn't everyone? I'll go slow until you say not to. Why don't you start rubbing, baby? I'll get this ready, and you can let me know what position you'd like."

I sat back against the pillows and rubbed as Michelle reached into her nightstand, grabbed the lube, and set it on the top. I watched as she slipped the harness on and adjusted the buckles. It was weird seeing myself with the strapless down in Costa Rica, but this was totally different. It was strangely sexy on her, and that helped get me wet.

Once Michelle had it on, she applied the lube to the shaft. I'd watched as Lloyd masturbated a few times when I was on my period or not in the mood. He rubbed his dick sort of like Michelle was doing with the lube, only she went a lot slower.

When Michelle asked how I wanted it, I said I'd like to face her, but not the missionary position. She said she'd lay on her back, and I could grasp the headboard and bounce up and down on it however fast I wanted.

I thought that was a great idea, so we maneuvered into position. I leaned forward to grasp the headboard. She held Francis straight up, and I slipped him into me millimeters at a time. I took my time easing myself down and then back up until it felt delicious. Michelle's hands helped guide me as I slowly gained confidence riding her toy.

Once I got the hang of it, I moved a little faster and varied the angle of my body as I slid down it. Michelle knew just the right words to say as she held me and watched my arousal build. My eyes closed, enjoying how Francis felt in me.

I thought I was far enough from the headboard to lay on Michelle and still move back and forth on her. I tried it as Michelle held me by my shoulders. When I was on her, she released me, and I began moving my hips, swaying as we kissed.

That position and the feel of Michelle's lips against mine, coupled with our breasts smushing, sent me into orbit. I told her how delicious I felt with a few f-bombs added in.

As I neared my climax, Michelle started talking dirty. 'Fuck me, baby. Cum for me, sugar. That's my sweet Momma,' along with a few other things. I'd never been talked to like that when having sex. It was naughty, and I was loving it.

I was so close to climaxing when I sat back up to finish myself off. Michelle took me over the edge when she reached up and began pinching and pulling my nipples. When my climax swept over me, I arched back, and Michelle massaged my breasts and pinched my nipples harder.

I've never thought I'd feel this good riding a fake dick, but I did. When I collapsed onto Michelle, she kissed the tiny beads of sweat from my forehead as I lay panting.

Michelle whispered, "I loved watching you, Silvia. You're my goddess, baby."

I replied, looking her in the eyes, "I never thought this could happen, Michelle. I'm spent."

Michelle giggled, "Then I'm going to work that sweet ass more, so you can go longer, lover. Is that okay with you?"

I smiled, "Work me all you want if I can feel like this."

Michelle turned my head so we could kiss. I wanted to lay there on her with Francis in me, but I knew how uncomfortable body weight can get. After we kissed, I reluctantly moved off my love, releasing Francis to wiggle and waggle.

After a few moments, I helped Michelle remove the harness, and then I took it to the bathroom and left it on the counter to be cleaned later while we showered.

I returned to see Michelle spread wide on the bed, her hand between her legs slowly rubbing. She smiled at me as I joined her. She didn't need to say anything, and I knew what she wanted by her actions. I knelt between her legs, tracing her thighs with my fingernails.

I watched as little goosebumps appeared, and Michelle closed her eyes. I moved, dangling my legs off the end of her bed as I lowered my face to her. She was still rubbing as I grasped her index finger and gently removed her hand.

I told her I'd take care of her, and she replied, "I know you will, baby."

I slipped one arm under her and then started licking her glistening lips. Michelle moaned and raised her legs, grasping them just under her knees and holding them up for me. I licked, sucked, and tugged on her labia, then eased my tongue between her folds.

Michelle moaned as I swirled my tongue in her sweet honey. I heard her gasp when I used my free hand to place a finger beside my tongue.

My lover praised my efforts with, "Fuck yes, baby. That's it, so delicious."

I smiled and continued enjoying her reactions as my tongue teased her clit. I'd switch occasionally, using my finger or tongue on her. Sometimes both, which got the best reaction from her. She loved how I worked my tongue within her, lapping at her as I finger fucked her to the edge.

I kept it up until Michelle told me to go harder. I lovingly followed her desire and did just that. Soon, my love's body jerked and spasmed as she beat the mattress with her hands and called out my name.

I slowed my finger but kept kissing and licking until Michelle begged me to stop. Pausing to watch, Michelle's body slowly calmed from her thrashing. I moved to join her, and we kissed, legs entwined until Michelle could speak coherently.

Michelle smiled and asked if she could get Triana's number to text and thank her for showing me the light. I laughed and told her it might be fun to have her with us. Michelle gave me a look and told me she loved that thought.

Then, I jokingly suggested a trip to Costa Rica, lighting her eyes up.

We giggled and played with each other, talking and laughing until Michelle decided we should shower.

In the shower, we played again. We both loved that soapy, slick feeling as we rubbed our naked bodies together. We enjoyed another orgasm each, and finally, when the water started to cool, we rinsed and got out.

We spent Saturday making love, napping, eating, laughing, and making love. We discovered things we both liked and things one of us did, but the other didn't. We set some boundaries, like pain, blood, and toilet.

Michelle and I discovered we liked many of the same things. Michelle was much more experienced than I was. When I agreed to try some things, Michelle had to go slow. Of course, when I said stop or no, she'd respect that.

Saturday night, it was my turn to try 'Francis' on her. It was a little slow going and awkward at first, and it would take some time before I was confident with him, but Michelle was patient, and I did manage to get her off.

Sunday morning, we were both worn out. We lay in bed talking and kissing, never getting to the fucking part. We showered around nine, dressed, and went to brunch before Michelle took me home.

Michelle walked me into the house, and Megan, who was busy studying, greeted us. She didn't ask if we had fun. I think she could tell by the smiles on our faces.

Michelle and I kissed goodbye, and off she went back home. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and then told Megan I would be napping. She giggled and smiled as I blushed and headed to my room.

I napped for two hours, woke up, showered, and joined my girl in the living room. We talked about the party, and Megan told me about Kai and that Mika had come over to apologize for her sister. She also said she invited Mika over for dinner next week, and she would bring Noa.

I could see Megan's eyes sparkle when she talked about Mika. I had mixed thoughts about that, but I didn't say anything. My little girl was growing up, and I wasn't ready for that quite yet. I hadn't expected to stay Saturday night, and I didn't text Megan to let her know. But, she was fine with it and figured Michelle and I were having good time.

Megan made a delicious dinner. We streamed a movie and then called it a night. I slept soundly despite taking a nap earlier. On Monday, Michelle started me on a new gym routine, which included more cardio and core work. She was keeping her promise of increasing my endurance, and I was in love.

Megan

Sunday morning after our 'double date' at the soccer game I slept later than usual and woke up feeling very good about life. Mom was on cloud nine because she and Michelle had an actual date.

My idea of a real date wouldn't include Mom being there. But I was glad she was happy. She seemed in the same mood when Dad first introduced her to me. All smiles and positivity suited her. She deserved someone in her life that made her smile and feel good about herself.

Susan had had that effect on her, but not like Michelle seemed to. It was still early, but I hoped dating Michelle would last a long time. But, we'd see. It would be weird having two stepmoms around the house, but I was sure I would get used to it.

After showering and dressing, I headed to the kitchen. Mom was in the living room with a huge smile, her eyes closed. Her phone was nearby, and I wondered if she'd been texting with Michelle.

I didn't ask as I went to the kitchen for coffee. I joined Mom in the living room. She mentioned Michelle was coming over on Wednesday, and she was trying to figure out what to make for dinner. Neither Mom nor I like to cook, but Mom outdoes herself when it's someone special. I watched, sipping my coffee, as she surfed the web, looking for ideas.

She asked my opinion about five times, and we decided on grilled chicken with some grilled veggies.

All that food talk made me hungry, so when Mom decided on that dinner, and my coffee cup was drained, I had some yogurt and fruit. I helped Mom clean up and do chores the rest of the day. I was almost as excited about Michelle coming over as Mom was.

Monday and Tuesday couldn't go by fast enough. Mom was in a great mood each night, maybe a little anxious. I did hear her in her room both nights and knew she was releasing the pleasant tension from thinking about Michelle.

Listening to her down the hall got me in the mood. I pictured Mika with me, and I hated to admit it, but Michelle was in there too. I'd never tell Mom that about my fantasies. They were just that, fantasies.

Wednesday evening, Michelle arrived around six. She looked like she'd had a long day when I opened the front door. I invited her in, and we hugged as Mom walked out of the kitchen to greet her.

Their expressions when they saw each other were priceless. After closing the front door, I leaned back against the wall as they fell into an embrace like powerful magnets coming together. I watched for a second, then slipped past them to go from the entry hall to the living room.

Eventually I could hear them start talking about their days and then they were joining me. There was more small talk, and I volunteered to get us some wine. Michelle sort of gave Mom a look as Mom nodded that it was alright. Michelle's look appeared to be one of curiosity, not admonishment.

I helped get dinner together, then sat with Mom and Michelle, sipping wine, eating, laughing, and getting to know Michelle, and she got to know me a little more. At the end of dinner, Michelle invited us to her Halloween party. I felt honored because it was with her adult friends.

I cleaned up the dishes and then went to my room to let Mom and Michelle have some privacy. I knew what they would do, and it made me smile. I kept studying, reading, surfing the internet, and looking at birds.

When it was bedtime, I changed into my PJs and used my bathroom. Mom and Michelle were very quiet, but I didn't look to see where they were. As I was brushing my teeth, Michelle called out goodbye to me. I managed a toothpaste-full mouth of goodnight, which probably sounded weird through the closed door.

Mom said goodnight soon after while I was in bed. I guess she was worked up by Michelle, and not too long after the lights went out, it was confirmed by moans from down the hall. I wish Mom would get laid soon, and I'd bet she wanted that, too.

Thursday and Friday at school went pretty quickly. I met Mika and her two teammates from college at their school pitch on Saturday. Ivy was African-American, a few inches shorter than me, maybe five foot six, lean and all legs, and very fast. Her hair was in tribal braids and looked hot on her. Isabel was Latina, about five-foot-two, a bit stocky with short brunette hair and streaks of pink.

We did a little warm-up stretching and running sprints; those girls were fast, but I kept up. I didn't want to make it look like a competition, so I went with the flow.

All three of them were on a different level than I was; I felt a bit humbled by their footwork. We did a few drills, and they gave me some pointers. We practiced kicking goals with each of us playing goalie. I don't think I stopped one shot. They were that good.

After the workout, we went for coffee and chatted. Ivy and Isabel were a little surprised I wasn't older. Despite my poor feeling about how I did, they said for my experience level, I was pretty good. They were glad Mika asked me to join them and looked forward to helping me fine-tune my game.

We set another workout date for the following Saturday, and I thanked them for letting me join them. We all hugged goodbye, and I felt excellent about them both. When Ivy and Isabel left, Mika and I chatted more. I wasn't sure about asking her if she was going to Michelle's party, but when she asked me what I was going as, I told her. Mika wouldn't tell me what her costume would be, which was fine. I wondered if she knew Michelle's friends, and she mentioned some possibilities as to who might be there.

There were two married couples. One was straight, and the other was gay. Mika's sister Kai was going to be there, and she thought two other women and a guy. She said Michelle always has good parties and was glad Mom and I were invited.