Silvia's First CNC

Story Info
Silvia breaks into Gwen's for a little CNC fun.
2.9k words
4.42
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silvia gently picked the lock on Gwen's front door. She'd been practicing for weeks for a night just like tonight. It was a new moon. Dark. The cloudy sky obscured even the stars. It was after one in the morning on a Wednesday. No one would be up or looking out their windows to see her crouched in front of the door. She could have done this on the door in the backyard, but the thrill of possibly getting caught really revved her up. Her thighs were already slick with arousal.

Finally, the last tumbler clicked into place and Silvia twisted the lock open. She twisted the knob and slowly eased her way inside. She took a deep breath to center herself and try to calm her racing heart. Silvia stepped through the door, closing it quietly behind herself. After a moment of thought, she locked the door as well, just in case.

Silvia crept through the dark house. Even with her eyes adjusted it was hard to make out where she was going. If she hadn't been here several times before she wouldn't be able to navigate it as well as she did.

She wasn't here to take any material possessions. She wasn't here for money. Silvia had a much darker target in mind. She reminded herself of Gwen's safe word and gestures as she glided down the hallway. Tonight was going to be perfect.

Silvia gently pushed open the door to Gwen's bedroom. It was too dark to make out Gwen's body lying in the bed, but the gentle snores coming from that side of the room gave her away. Silvia crept in.

She knew there was a small lamp on the table beside the bed. Her fingers itched to flick it on. She wanted to see Gwen when she did this, and she wanted Gwen to see her. Just the thought of the surprise in her eyes, the fear sent a wave of arousal coursing through Silvia's veins.

There was still some prep work to do first though. Silvia gently drew down the blanket cover Gwen's body, exposing her an inch at a time. She kept an eye on Gwen's reactions as she pulled the sheets down. She had to hope that Gwen was as hard of a sleeper as she'd claimed. It was still too early for Gwen to wake up. Soon though. Soon.

Silvia placed her backpack on the floor next to the bed. She unzipped the top as quietly as she could. She paused, her heart in her throat as Gwen shifted in her sleep. When there were no further movements Silvia continued opening her bag.

Out of it she pulled a length of new rope. It still had all of the burs and extra fibers. Picturing Gwen's skin rubbed red and raw from the itchy rope filled Silvia with sadistic pleasure. After laying that on the bed near Gwen, Silvia reached back into the bag and pulled out the bottle of water based lube. She put that on the table by the lamp so it would be in easy reach. She then pulled out a wadded up rag and placed it beside the lube.

Slowly, gently Silvia pulled Gwen's arms over her head. With the length of rope unspooled and hanging over the side of the bed Silvia began wrapping the rope around Gwen's arms, just below the wrist. With a few quick twists and pulls on the rope, Gwen's wrists were tied together. That would make controlling them a little easier. Not too easy. She licked her lips at the thought of the struggle she was about to have on her hands.

Silvia left the wrists hanging over the top of Gwen's pillow. She skated her hands just above Gwen's body as she slid her way down. She had debated the entire trip over here whether it would be better to leave Gwen's panties on when she woke her, or have them already off, betrayed by her heavy sleeping. Silvia had gone back and forth on the merits to both approaches, but eventually decided that the idea of already having her fingers jammed inside Gwen as she was woken up would be that much tastier.

With slow, gentle tugs, Silvia pulled Gwen's thong down her hips. Silvia left it around Gwen's knees to keep her legs tangled.

It was almost time. A wicked grin stretched across Silvia's face. She slathered the lube on her fingers and gathered a small puddle in her palm. When she felt it was warm enough from her body heat, she leaned over and dripped it down Gwen's smooth pussy. She wanted to be able to just jam her fingers in with no resistance when she started.

Gwen twitched in her sleep. A small sound coming from her mouth as she started to roll away. Silvia couldn't let Gwen get too far away and make it harder to reach between her legs.

Silvia quickly flicked on the light beside the bed. Gwen's face turned away from the light, her eyes scrunched closed and a confused expression on her face. Silvia slapped her hand violently down over Gwen's mouth with one hand and shoved the pre-lubed fingers of her other hand as deeply inside Gwen's pretty little cunt as she could.

Gwen's eyes flew open and a scream was muffled by Silvia's hand. Gwen looked around in panic, her eyes wild.

Silvia started pumping her fingers hard into Gwen, grinning at the lewd squelching noises coming from between Gwen's legs. She could see the moment that Gwen recognized her. There was anger and fear mixed behind her eyes.

Silvia took her hand off Gwen's mouth and reached over to the bedside table. Gwen's mouth opened wide and a scream started to pour out before Silvia jammed the wadded cloth into Gwen's mouth. Then there was just coughing and choking noises coming from Gwen.

"Shut your fucking mouth if you know what's good for you."

Gwen pulled her hands down to pull the rag from her mouth. Before they could make it there Silvia delivered a hard punch to Gwen's ribs. Gwen cried out, her hands shooting toward Silvia's fist to block another blow. Silvia grabbed the rope tying the two hands together and pushed Gwen's hands above her head again.

Silvia's fingers continued to pump hard and fast into Gwen's center.

There were tears streaming down Gwen's face. She shook her head back and forth and tried mumbling what were probably pleas to stop. Her mouth was still full of the gag though and all that came out was muffled grunting and screaming.

Silvia pulled her fingers from inside Gwen and slapped her across the face. A bright red palm print glistened with lube on her cheek. "I said shut up," Silvia growled.

"You know you want this. You've been eyeing me for weeks now. Every time I see you, you can't keep your eyes off me. I know what a whore like you wants." Silvia punctuated this by slamming her fingers back inside Gwen. She returned to pumping in and out as hard and as fast as she could.

"That's right you little slut. Take the pounding you deserve and whimper your appreciation." Silvia added a third finger and began pounding Gwen's pussy in earnest.

Gwen's hands twisted back and forth in Silvia's grip. She started clawing at Silvia's fist. Her hips bucked up, trying to dislodge Silvia.

"Yeah, that's right. Fuck yourself on my fingers you worthless cunt. You know you love this. Don't worry," a smug grin slid across Silvia's face, "I won't tell."

Silvia leaned forward, pressing all her weight down and placed a rough kiss along Gwen's throat. Gwen threw her head to the side, slamming it into Silvia's temple. With a growl, Silvia bit down hard on Gwen's shoulder muscle next to her neck. Gwen tried to scream through the gag. When Silvia sat back up, she could still see the indents from her teeth in Gwen's shoulder. They were already blooming into a bruise.

"Shhh, sweetheart. I know what you really want." Silvia ground her hips onto Gwen's thigh. She could tell when Gwen realized what Silvia was talking about when her eyes bulged and she started thrashing harder against Silvia.

Gwen's hands broke free from Silvia's grip. She reached up and raked her nails across Silvia's face. Silvia could tell Gwen drew blood in the sting on her face.

She pulled her fingers out of Gwen and delivered another wet slap across her face as she grabbed the rope between her hands again.

Silvia licked her lips in anticipation as she ran her fingers of her free hand over Gwen's curves. She pinched a nipple between her fingers and twisted hard while pulling up. Gwen's body arched into the air.

Silvia let go of the nipple. Then she bent down and roughly bit at the other nipple as Gwen tried to squirm away. When she sat back up she took a minute to stare down at Gwen's body. She was so beautiful. Silvia couldn't imagine anywhere else she'd rather be.

Gwen stared back at her with an angry, scared look on her face. Silvia just laughed. She dropped her body weight back on top of Gwen. A soft grunt escaped Gwen's gag.

With her free hand, Silvia reached down and started pulling down the sweat pants she'd worn. She'd picked them because they'd be easier to pull down when the time came. She felt the flop of the cock strapped to her hips as the pants were pulled down. What could only be described as an evil grin spread across her lips.

She took her free hand and started rubbing the lube and Gwen's fluids all across the hefty dildo. It wasn't going to go in easy, but this would help get her started.

By now Gwen's struggles had increased. Her legs kicked behind Silvia, trying to find the leverage to buck her off as her hips surged upward. Her hands came free from Silvia's grip again and she raked another claw down Silvia's neck this time. It didn't sting as bad, so Silvia assumed Gwen hadn't broken the skin this time.

Silvia used both hands to capture Gwen's hands again. Silvia held them above Gwen's head as she ground her hips and her newly freed cock into Gwen's thigh. "Mmmm. I know you're going to love this you dirty little whore. You've been begging for my cock since I met you. Well, now I'm going to give it to you."

Silvia let go with one hand so she could guide the tip of the dildo inside Gwen's waiting cunt. She rubbed the head up and down the outside of Gwen's pussy, spreading her lips open. She felt the head sink in a little as she found Gwen's opening.

Silvia shoved her hips forward. The first few inches buried themselves inside Gwen. Gwen's back arched up. Her feet scrambled behind Silvia, trying to push herself up and away from Silvia's cock invading her.

Silvia adjusted her weight on top of Gwen. She pulled her hips back a little and slammed them forward again, keeping one hand on her cock to make sure she stayed inside Gwen. She sank another few inches. Silvia repeated this a few times until all ten inches were buried inside Gwen and Silvia felt their hips pressed together.

Until now, Silvia had ignored how the strap pressed against her clit as she worked her way inside Gwen. But now she ground their hips together and luxuriated in the feel of her clit being worked as she worked Gwen's pussy.

Tears and snot were covering Gwen's face when Silvia looked back up at her. "Oh, you are so beautiful like this. My little whore. You look just like one now with that cock buried deep inside you."

Silvia laughed before pulling her hips back and snapping them forward. A quiet grunt came from Gwen's mouth. More tears leaked out of her eyes as Silvia picked up a relentless pace. She pounded her hips into Gwen.

It was good that Silvia had another hand free because Gwen came alive under her as she started to really fuck her. Gwen's hips bucked, her legs kicked, and she struggled to bring her hands down to scratch at Silvia some more.

Silvia just grinned through the entire thing. She continued to pump into Gwen. She felt herself nearing the peak faster than she anticipated. She tried to slow down, but Gwen's struggles were too much. It was moments later that Silvia fell over the edge. Her orgasm crested over her and her hips stuttered and stopped as she panted and did her best to maintain her hold on Gwen.

"That's such a good little whore. Such a good girl. Making me come like that." Silvia laughed as Gwen fought her for control.

"You've been such a good girl. Just for that, I'm going to let you come too. I know you've been close all this time. I could feel you quivering beneath me." Silvia reached down between their bodies and eased the cock out of Gwen.

Still pressing her down with her weight, Silvia ran her fingers over Gwen's clit in slow circles. She sped up and increased the pressure as Gwen's breathing quickened. Silvia transitioned her thumb on top of Gwen's clit and shoved the rest of her fingers inside Gwen. She wanted to feel when Gwen lost control and orgasmed from this assault on her.

In no time at all, Silvia felt Gwen's inner walls begin to flutter and clench around her fingers. Silvia picked up the pace with her thumb at the same time she curved her fingers up into Gwen's G-spot. The next thing she knew Gwen was coming on her fingers and she was squirting up onto Silvia's thighs.

A feral grin took over Silvia's face.

They were both left panting, rung out. The fight had finally gone out of Gwen beneath her. Silvia pulled her weight off of Gwen and sat up.

She pulled the rag from between Gwen's lips. "Shhh. You did so good baby. You did so good for me. Yes. I love you so much." Silvia brushed the hair away from Gwen's face. She leaned over the bed and pulled out a bag of wet wipes and began cleaning Gwen's face, murmuring sweet words of affirmation the entire time. Gwen just stared at the ceiling, breathe beginning to even out again.

When Gwen's face was clean Silvia pulled her hands down into her lap. She quickly began loosening the ropes and pulling them away from Gwen's reddened flesh. Silvia pulled out an antibiotic cream with some pain relieving properties and rubbed that into Gwen's wrists.

Silvia focused on taking care of Gwen. Putting her back to rights. Still Gwen lay there, limp and unmoving.

When she finished cleaning up Gwen, Silvia hopped off the bed and began pulling her soiled clothes off of herself. She reached into the bottom of the backpack and pulled out a soft shirt and clean underwear. She pushed her pants off her ankles and shoved the harness off her hips until it thumped onto the floor. She would clean that later. Silvia scrambled into the clean clothes and then climbed back into bed with Gwen.

She pulled Gwen into her. Wrapping her arms around Gwen's middle. Then she pulled the sheets and blanket back over them both. She rested Gwen's face on her shoulder and began rubbing circles on her back. Silvia continued the litany of good girls and other positive affirmations. She'd come back soon, Silvia just had to wait until Gwen came back down.

It could have been minutes or hours later, but Silvia felt Gwen begin to stir against her. She took in a deep, shuddering breath.

"Hey. There's my good girl. Welcome back baby."

Gwen pulled away, a goofy grin the highlight of her face. Her eyes roved over Silvia, and Silvia watched the joy seep out of that smile.

"Oh, Madame. It's ok. I'm ok. Don't cry." Gwen began brushing her fingers across Silvia's face.

It was only then that Silvia noticed the wetness coursing down her own cheeks. She took in a shuddering breath, "I love you so much."

"I know. I know how much you love me. You would never hurt me. I love you," Gwen whispered back.

Silvia cuddled into Gwen. Gwen once again, buried her head on Silvia's shoulder. They stayed that way, each holding on to the other until both of their breathing had evened out. Silvia couldn't tell how long the tears coursed down her face. This time it was Gwen whispering sweet, loving affirmations into Silvia's ear.

Eventually they both calmed down. Silvia took one last shuddering breath. "I'm sorry."

"No." Gwen interrupted. "You're allowed to have feelings about what happened too. You're allowed to need to be comforted. I love you, and it is ok for you to need me sometimes like I need you."

Silvia took a minute. Gwen had never been that ferocious with her before. She appreciated that it was in defense of herself. "Thank you baby girl. I know. Sometimes I forget. Thank you." She placed a kiss in the middle of Gwen's forehead.

"So, was it everything you wished for?" Silvia asked. They continued to talk about their scene and how they felt until Gwen interrupted her own words with a huge yawn.

Silvia tucked Gwen against her side and urged her to get some sleep. Soon they were both breathing deeply, sound asleep.