Silvie Ch. 01

Story Info
The university year does not go as Silvie expected.
3k words
4.1
9.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My language is Spanish and I am not very fluent in English, so I sincerely apologize for any possible errors that may occur.)

(All the main characters are over 18, and these stories are figments of my imagination.)

Before the start of the school year there were rumors and stories about kidnapped and missing girls, now in addition to these rumors and gossip in the corridors of the university there were newspaper reports and police reports.

At least three girls had disappeared from the university campus in the last month of the previous academic year, although some reports said at least six, the police and the press reported that an organized group of trafficking in women was operating in the area and asked all girls to take extreme caution, then there were the sensationalist articles that talked about snuff films, organ trafficking, even an article spoke of cannibalistic sects and another of extraterrestrial abductions.

Silvie like her classmates had taken extreme precautions and tried not to be alone at any time, although she had refused to leave her work in the library. The old university library was only 100 meters away from her dorm and was one of the busiest buildings on campus, and Silvie thought that no one would notice a girl like her among the dozens of beauties that walked around the campus every day; even her friends joked that only a blind white slave trader would be able to kidnap her.

Only her good friend Amaya would contradict them and insist on saying that if Silvie would take care of herself and dress sexier she would attract a lot of attention from boys. When Silvie heard these comments from Amaya, she couldn't help but feel ashamed and envious of her friend.

Amaya was the perfect girl, the daughter of a Danish ambassador and a young Lebanese girl related to Saudi royalty who had inherited the best of both races, huge blue eyes and a slender body of almost 5' 11'' feets tall from her father and olive skin and exotic features from her mother, all adorned with very dark blonde hair that lightened in the sun giving her a totally incredible look that she wore the most spectacular and glamorous dresses that money could pay for

Silvie, on the other hand, despite being tall for a girl at 5'6", had pale skin and always wore more clothes than necessary, even though the Boston winter was getting pretty cold; being born in Dillingham (Alaska) had taught her to protect herself from the cold and not to mind showing off her body too much.

Despite the police warnings life at the university continued as normal and fraternity inauguration parties began to take place, although security personnel were hired to keep outsiders out. Amaya along with Joana, another friend of Silvie's convinced her after much insistence not only to attend one of the parties, but they got her to wear a tight dress with fishnet stockings and knee high heeled boots that highlighted her long legs, and a tight sleeveless blouse that revealed firm tits that none of them would have imagined, when Silvie looked in the mirror with makeup and a different hairstyle she doubted that she was the girl in the mirror.

To her surprise Silvie became the attraction of the party, all the boys and a few girls came up to her buying her a drink and asking her questions about her life. Until she arrived at the university shortly after her 18th birthday Silvie's social life had been almost non-existent and when it came to boys all her experience was limited to a couple of times, and letting one of them play with her tits, nothing strange having lived in a town with little more than 2,000 habitants where temperatures barely go above 0 degrees during half of the year.

After an hour of partying, probably due to the ingested drink, Silvie began to feel strange, her body felt hot and she noticed a strange tingling in her pussy. Soon the boys began to approach Silvie with the intention of taking her to the upstairs rooms; despite her inexperience Silvie knew what was going on in those rooms and refused to accompany them, luckily her two friends, Amaya and Joana appeared to bring her to safety; 'We're sorry we left you alone with all these hungry wolves,' Joana said grabbing her hand and taking her out to the garden, 'You shouldn't have drunk so much, thank goodness you didn't do anything stupid,' Amaya scolded her, 'You are worth a lot, and you deserve much more than any of those slugs, Joana will walk you home.'

Joana took Silvie by the hand and led her to her car and started driving, although she didn't drive in the direction of Silvie's dorm, it took her several minutes to realize and ask Joana where they were going; 'Relax Silvie, you can't arrive drunk at the residence, I talked it over with Amaya and you will spend the night at my house, tomorrow is Saturday and you don't have to go to class, when you wake up I will leave you some clothes and take you to the residence.'

When they arrived at their destination, Joana's house turned out to be an elegant mansion in Beicon Hill, although when they crossed the fence they didn't go to the main house but to a small guest house; 'Don't worry Silvie, I live in the guest house away from all my parents' servants, no one will bother us.' Silvie was relieved not to have to meet Joana's parents dressed like that and drunk as she was.

As soon as they got out of the car Silvie began to feel dizzy and ended up falling to the ground with such bad luck that she did it over one of the puddles that the rain that had fallen in the afternoon had formed, Joana helped her up and took her to the bathroom as soon as they entered the house, 'Sit down and recover a little, now I bring you something to pass the effects of the drunkenness and clothes for you to put on after showering.'

Looking in the mirror Silvie saw herself looking horrible with her face and hair covered in mud, besides looking she felt horrible, her stomach was upset and her head was spinning, making it impossible for her to get up, luckily Joana appeared again and gave her a couple of pills and a glass of water, leaving a robe and pajamas on a chair in the bathroom. She wasn't sure what Joana had given her, but Silvie immediately noticed how her stomach settled and her head stopped hurting, although she still had the strange sensation of being on a cloud.

Silvie stripped and stepped into the shower letting the warm water wash the mud off her body, she had barely been in the shower for a couple of minutes when the shower door opened and a naked Joana stepped under the water with her. Silvie covered her tits and pussy with her hands looking angrily at Joana, 'What are you doing, get out of here immediately?'

Joana ignored Silvie's words and approached her with a firm step, 'Easy Silvie, I assure you that you are going to enjoy yourself very much, Amaya is going to be very angry if she finds out about this, but I am not going to tell her and you tomorrow when you wake up you won't remember any of this, now put your hands away and put them over your head so I can see your body.'

Without knowing why she did it, Silvie obeyed Joana's order and placed her hands on her head leaving them in that position and letting Joana look closely at her body, 'Amaya and I had talked about what your body would be like under so many clothes but neither of us imagined that you would be a beauty, a little tan, a good massage and make-up session, and a shaved pussy and you could compete with Amaya and me for any boy's attentions. Silvie blushed at Joana's words and didn't notice as she moved closer to her and closed some shackles attached to the ceiling around her wrists.

'Ssshhhh, don't resist and enjoy,' Joana told her as she knelt on the shower floor and began kissing Silvie's pussy.

Nobody had ever touched her there and she did not know if what she felt was normal, but Silvie was beginning to lose control of her body under Joana's caresses. When her friend opened her pussy with her fingers looking for her clitoris she could not repress a moan of pleasure that encouraged Joana even more to continue playing with her.

When after several minutes Joana replaced her fingers with her tongue it was too much for Silvie, who cum intensely in her friend's mouth; 'You're a fucking hot slut, Silvie, it's a shame we can't tell anyone about this, but I'll always remember that I was the first to rip an orgasm out of you, now let's continue playing in bed.'

startled when she checked the clock to see that it was 11:00 a.m. and did not recognize the room she was in; she had a strange taste in her mouth and felt her nipples and pussy ache, the only thing she remembered was a strange dream in which she kissed and fondled someone and then ended up masturbating in front of him.

There was a knock on the bedroom door and Silvie realized she had her silk pajama jacket open showing her tits to whoever was coming in and proceeded to button it quickly before letting whoever had knocked in. When they opened the door Silvie was pleased to see Amaya and Joana come in carrying a breakfast tray and a bag of clothes.

Amaya smiled at Silvie and sat next to her on the bed, while Joana poured her a cup of hot coffee; 'We're sorry about what happened at the party, we saw one of the guys slip something in the drink and when we found out it was an aphrodisiac drug we came to your rescue immediately,' Amaya told her playing with her hair and discovering a small hickey on the back of her neck; 'Luckily none of the guys did anything bad to you,' Amaya continued slightly changing the tone of her voice.

'That explains the strange dreams I had tonight and how excited I woke up,' Silvie replied finishing her cup of coffee; 'Thanks for saving me, girls,' she continued giving them a loving hug that made all three girls gasp in surprise.

Amaya stood up smiling and handed her the bag of clothes, 'I brought you some of my clothes, they might fit you a little big, but I don't think Joana has anything that will fit you, unless you want to go flashing your tits and ass.'

The three girls laughed although Silvie could tell that Joana's laughter was somewhat imposed by Amaya's joke, although Amaya was right, Joana might be a blonde beauty with firm tits and a curvaceous, well-proportioned body, but she was barely five feet tall.

When they returned to class on Monday, they learned that two students, 19 and 21 years old, had disappeared and the university suspended all parties and established a 10 p.m. curfew until the police reported otherwise.

Silvie only saw Amaya in class and was not able to talk to her alone at any time, although she was quite surprised not to see Joana with her, finally on Thursday they coincided at lunchtime and both sat together, as soon as they sat down Amaya started talking to Silvie; 'Joana regrets not having said goodbye to you, her mother has had a car accident and is in a hospital in Los Angeles: given the situation here, they have decided to transfer her to a university there, she has invited us to visit her during the vacations.'

The following weeks went by without any problems until two more girls disappeared again and the university, pressured by the police and the Boston authorities, decided to move up the Christmas Vacations by 10 days and force all the students to return home. Although Silvie had everything ready to travel the next day, she decided to go one last day to the library to help old Miss Jones put all the books away.

By the time she helped Miss Jones close the door to the old library it was almost 11:00 pm and the temperature had dropped to -6 degrees and it was starting to snow. Silvie felt at home in that weather and happily headed for the residence taking a detour around the gardens to enjoy the snow, when she realized she had gone further away from the building than she should have and the snowfall began to increase, although Silvie was used to heavy snowfall the visibility was nil and she didn't notice two individuals approaching her until they grabbed her and placed a scarf over her nose which caused her to lose consciousness.

She had barely woken up to find that she was naked in a cell of sorts, when the door opened and three men entered, Silvie shivered and tried to speak, but the tight band closed around her neck prevented her, one of the three men approached her and placed one of his hands on her pussy and without any regard inserted two of his fingers until they met her hymen.

'It is true that this slut is a virgin, take some pictures of her and send them to the Sheikh, tell him no $200,000, this slut is worth at least $800,000, we have risked a lot by staying two more weeks to kidnap her, either he gives us a million dollars for her or we will find another buyer; then prepare her, if she does not accept our offer in two hours we will enjoy her ass and mouth, our other buyers are not as exigent as the Sheikh,' said the man who had examined her and who seemed to be the boss.

Tears began to fall down Silvie's face and although they were partly from knowing that she was probably going to be anally raped in a few hours, most of them were of joy, as she was relieved to know that she was going to be sold into slavery and not suffer one of the terrible fates they were talking about in the press.

her and while loosening her restraints offered her some water and began to talk to her; 'Relax honey, I assure you that your fate is not that bad, the last slut we kidnapped turned out to have fucked so many guys that she wasn't even worth keeping, we sold her to a snuff film producer; usually girls like you end up as slaves of some Russian magnate or in the Harem of some sheikh, some of them end up becoming wives and after converting to Islam they live as free women surrounded by luxuries, your future owner is a good client, although it is the first time he commissions us to kidnap a specific girl, if you know how to use well that beautiful body you have I assure you that you will live very well for the next few years.'

As she was placed in a clamp for her anal rape, Silvie felt her body become aroused and her pussy get wet reminding her of a sensation she had felt before, she noticed how again fingers were inserted into her pussy and again heard the same man's voice, 'Sorry honey, the water was drugged, you are going to really enjoy what we are going to do to you and you are going to ask us to do whatever we want with you, when you get to your new owner you are going to be so hot and horny you are going to do whatever he asks you to do no matter how perverted it may be.'

The man kept playing with his fingers in Silvie's pussy taking her to the limit over and over again without letting her reach orgasm, she didn't know how much time had elapsed but she was about to break down and ask them to fuck her, then the door opened and the boss of the three men came in shouting, 'So that pig refuses to pay me what I ask, turn on the camera and bring the whip, if he is really interested in this slut, when we send him the video he will pay us what we ask for.'

Silvie was frightened when she heard the man speak and when she saw him holding the whip in front of her she began to cry, the man stood behind Silvie, who waited for the blow to her flesh that never came. The only sounds heard in the cell were three dry blows that Silvie failed to identify, although when the man who had given her the water fell slumped to the floor with a hole in his forehead she understood what had happened.

One man in military clothing and a balaclava stood in front of Silvie while another released her restraints and helped her up. For a few moments Silvie thought the police had rescued her, but when one of the hooded men spoke in a thick Arabic accent she knew that's not what had happened; 'Call the boss and tell him his charge is unharmed and ask him what we do with the other four girls.'

The conversation in front of Silvie took place in arabic and barely lasted a couple of minutes, then the man went back to giving orders to his companions; 'The boss says the best thing for her is to drug her and have her wake up in the Palace, as for the four girls they are ours to amuse us during the trip, then we will put them up for sale on the web.'

Silvie noticed a prick in her arm and her eyes began to close as she descended into darkness.

To be continued...