Together Forever Ch. 01

Story Info
A night out clubbing takes a bad turn for two girlfriends.
5.7k words
4.4
52.9k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Welcome back, dear readers, for my latest story. Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome. Now for the disclaimers. This story features nonconsensual content. Rape is wrong. Don't do it. Everyone knows this. If you don't enjoy stories with this kind of content don't read them and don't whine about them in the comments. All characters who engage in sexual conduct are of age. Now, thank you for reading and on with the show.

***

The door to the dingy club bathroom thudded against its neighbouring wall as two girls stumbled through. High pitched giggles and the uneven staccato of their high heels easily pierced the low buzz of old lights and what little of the muffled party music which filtered through the room's thick walls. The bathroom reeked of piss and stale alcohol, but the couple were too drunk to notice.

"Awwww, Joc, those two were toooooo cute," Lydia slurred as she half fell onto the nearest sink, barely reaching it before her long, toned legs gave out. The tall blonde made for a gorgeous sight, even in her current state. Her wavy, golden hair was let down past her shoulders, a rare escape from its usual ponytail. Numerous beers and half a dozen shots had left her skin flushed from her pretty face to her ample C cup breasts. Her true calling card, however, was the long, majestic pair of legs rising from the floor to a full, tight ass, all sculpted by nearly a decade of cross country training and races, which were currently displayed to the world by a medium length scarlet party dress with a scandalously high slit.

"Maybe to you. We... we are not having this... conversation again." Lydia turned, flashing her girlfriend a sultry grin as she watched her approach. Jocelyn was no ugly duckling, but few would call her a match for the blonde goddess. She was petite, only an inch or two over five feet tall with breasts that added just enough swell to her little black dress for her to avoid the dreaded label of 'flat chested' that had haunted her for much of high school. Her light brunette hair was in a pixie cut that framed a young looking face decorated at the moment by a fierce blush. She was steadier on her feet than Lydia, tripping over her words as much from embarrassment as from inebriation.

"C'moooon, Joc, you reaaaally need to get that cherry properly popped, real cock and all." Unlike her girlfriend who had never taken a lover before herself, Lydia was well versed in the art of lovemaking and well capable of enjoying herself with partners of either sex, or both. Her high school reputation as the easiest girl in town had been only slightly exaggerated but she had never minded, finding it oddly liberating instead of shameful. Once in college she had taken advantage of her newfound freedom for frequent trysts before meeting Jocelyn. Now, well, she loved the little lesbian fiercely but frequently found herself longing for the variety she was used to. "You know you love it when I pound that pretty pink pussy of yours with our little friend. It'll be just as good."

"T-That's not the same!" Jocelyn's blush deepened, her eyes instinctively darting around the bathroom to ensure there was no one present to overhear them. "Besides, don't you want me to be yours?"

Lydia couldn't help but roll her eyes at her girlfriend's exaggerated pout. No luck tonight it seemed. "Of course I do, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy sharing you every once in awhile."

"You're impossible." Jocelyn muttered, reaching to her shoulders to wrap her jacket around herself as a shield only to freeze as she found nothing there. "Crap."

It took Lydia's alcohol drenched brain several seconds to process her girlfriend's predicament before erupting into a fit of giggles. "I toooooold you you'd forget that thing!"

"Shit! Lydia, Where did I leave that jacket? I can't fucking leave without it, sis gave it to me." To the great surprise of most people she met, the bookish lesbian was known by her friends to swear like a sailor at the slightest provocation.

"Reeelaaax, you took it off at the bar, little stripper. I'm shhure its still there."

"Fuck, that's right. I'll go grab it and be back in five minutes. Will you be okay on your own?" The brunette visibly calmed, turning an appraising eye on her completely sloshed girlfriend.

"Fssshhh, I'm alone in a bathroom, I'll be fiiine." Lydia managed to dismissively wave one arm without losing her balance, but just barely. After a long, hesitant look, Jocelyn turned and stalked out of the bathroom leaving Lydia alone with her reflection in the mirror.

Alone, Lydia's smile fell and she shook her head wistfully. She really loved Jocelyn, so much she had agreed to this thousand-mile fall break roadtrip from LA to Seattle to spend thanksgiving with the girl's family, but she was getting tired of having the same arguments every time she tried to expand Joc's horizons in bed. It had been seven full months and then some since Lydia had last felt the familiar, ecstatic fullness of having a cock buried up her snatch and the last few weeks the urge had been building in her relentlessly. When the couple had stopped for the night outside Portland and decided to hit up a club before finishing the drive in the morning, Lydia was hopeful that with a bit of alcohol and the anonymity of being completely among strangers, Jocelyn might finally drop her inhibitions.

Early in the night they had met Axel and Jake, a pair of local boys in their early twenties who could have been brothers with their scruffy dark hair and chiseled faces. To Jocelyn's dismay, Lydia had spent hours flirting shamelessly and accepting drinks on the girls' behalf, shushing her girlfriend every time she tried to refuse. But as the hours ticked by Jocelyn had clearly not gotten more comfortable and when Lydia had whispered in her ear about taking the boys back to their hotel, she had been shot down hard. So they said their goodbyes to the dismayed pair, Jocelyn briskly and Lydia reluctantly, and headed towards their exit.

Hearing the bathroom door swing open, Lydia turned to greet her returning girlfriend only for the words to die on her lips as instead she saw a pair of familiar faces shuffling in.

"Oh, heeey guys," she called, "I'm sorry Joc is being such a buzzkill. I was reeeeally hoping she would open up so we could have some fun tonight." As she spoke, Lydia caught herself waggling her statuesque rear almost involuntarily for the boys' benefit. She bit hard on her lower lip, fighting to regain control of her body without realizing how the boys might interpret such an expression.

Axel and Jake shared a quick glance before Axel approached the drunk beauty while his friend drifted out of her sight in the direction of the stalls. "Well, we could always have ourselves a little party without her..." he suggested, a roguish grin spreading across his face as he settled a hand very low on her back.

"Ohhh," Lydia groaned, slightly pushing back on the hand firmly planted above her rear, "I'd looove to, you have noooo idea, but she'd never forgive me."

"Such a pity," Axel replied, the grin never leaving his face as he slid his hand just a little lower. "Your loss."

Lydia's eyes flashed to the bathroom door and she again bit her lip, a thousand bad ideas flashing through her mind. She pushed herself up from the sink, doing her best to stand straight and immediately wobbling. "Unh, I do reaally need to pee, could you..." She trailed off, looking up into Axel's big brown eyes.

With a wordless grin Axel began marching the tottering girl towards the back of the bathroom, never sparing a single glance towards the door. Lydia found herself practically flung into the handicap stall at the back, the only one with enough room for what Axel clearly had in mind. She stumbled towards the toilet, only realizing as he caught her that Jake was lurking in the stall. Immediately she felt his hand moving to grip her ass.

"There you are," she giggled, one hand finding a grip on the boy's firm forearm as she steadied herself only to find it trapped between their bodies as he pushed closer. Behind her Axel followed, closing and latching the stall door behind him. In a moment, his hands too were all over her.

Lydia stood limp between the two boys feeling her up as her mind raced, different parts warring for control. 'What am I doing!?! I love Jocelyn, I can't do this!' screamed the voice which would usually have won. But the flood of alcohol and the longing ache between her legs tilted the battlefield in favor of another, one long neglected. 'You need this, and she'll never know. If she comes back too soon, just ask her to get a last round for the road,' it whispered. 'Make sure its something complicated, there are two of them, after all.'

In the end, it didn't matter which voice would have won, there was no going back now. As her mind waged its little war she felt one of the boys, she couldn't tell which, snake his hand up beneath her dress and slip his fingers into the waistband of her lacy black thong. A moment later she felt a sharp tug and heard a tearing sound as one of her favorite undergarments was sacrificed upon the alter of a boy's lust.

"Hey..." She tried to object, but her voice trailed off into a whimper as one of the fingers responsible for her outburst pushed its way insistently inside her private passage. It was quickly followed by another.

Before she could collect herself, Lydia felt a hand on each of her hips grabbing at the sides of her dress. Desperate to prevent it too being torn, she moved her one free hand to assist in pulling the dress up and over her hips. After a few seconds of wiggling and some dangerously strong tugs, her finest feature was bared to the two strangers in all its glory. In celebration, one of the boys spanked her hard enough to redden her cheek, the crack of flesh on flesh sounding through the room.

"Unhhh," she groaned, trying to regain some degree of control over her body. "You guys have to be quiet. She'll be back..." Lydia tried to whisper but her voice faltered as the fingers in her pussy grew more enthusiastic.

"Shut up, slut," Axel casually swatted Lydia's ass with one hand before tracing it up the blonde's spine to wrap firmly around her throat. "If your girl comes back she'll just have to wait her turn for you." He smirked as his other hand felt an obvious clench from her core accompanied by a noticeable surge of her fluids. With Jocelyn, and most girls, Lydia had always been firm and in control. It was comfortable, and a big part of what appealed to her about sex with her petite girlfriend. But as much as she may have wanted to, she had never been able to assert herself when a man used her. Something deep in the girl's instincts drove her to submit whenever her hormones acted up, and in her current needy state she was completely at these two boys' mercy. The blonde found herself falling into a submissive haze, putting up no further resistance as the two boys pawed at her body. Soon they had peeled down the top of her dress to expose her breasts leaving the garment scrunched around her midsection. Eventually, they tired of simply toying with her body.

"She's ready."

"Uh huh. I'm first."

"What? I found her."

"I'm senior, so I'm first."

"Ugh, fine, but don't take forever."

Lydia wasn't sure which boy was set to sample her first, the matter having been casually decided without her as if she were the last slice of pizza in the box. All she knew was that she was being pushed forward, two strong hands on her hips pulling back until she was bent over with her ass in the air. She braced her hands as best she could against the grimy stall wall, these boys had made it clear they would not be gentle and she was dripping like a faucet at the prospect.

Biting her lower lip hard, Lydia shifted her head to glance back over her shoulder. She saw Axel behind her, he would be the one to break her in again after so long. As she watched, he removed one hand from her hip to fiddle with his pants. After a few seconds his cock emerged, hard as a rock, and she felt him smack it against her ass several times. It looked to be around eight inches and an above average thickness. Lydia had been taken by larger, but it would certainly be enough to scratch her itch.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw something far more concerning than Axel's size. Jake had his hand in his pocket, clearly fishing for a phone.

"No... no pictures," Lydia pleaded. By no means was the blonde camera shy, she knew of dozens of websites that featured images or videos of herself and suspected half her school had probably seen one or another. But none of them were recent enough to show her cheating on Jocelyn, an act that was bad enough without the added risk of discovery that documentation would entail. To her relief, however, the boy just turned away, holding the phone up to make a call. The confused blonde tried to muster enough focus from her foggy brain to listen to Jake, but it wasn't to be.

SMACK.

Lydia jumped forward as Axel's hand collided with her bottom hard enough she feared it would bruise by morning. Her attention fully refocused on the boy about to take her, she saw him smile wickedly.

"That's right, girl, I'm the one you should be paying attention to. Jake will get his turn in a minute, but for now this ass is mine." One hand still holding her hip in place, Axel swiftly lined himself up with Lydia's entrance, teasing the girl as he swiped his cock up and down to collect her moisture on the tip. Satisfied, he locked his eyes on hers before thrusting forward with all his might. His savage grunt and her breathy moan blended together as his initial effort buried him several inches inside the needy blonde.

Unlike many of the pussies Axel had plundered in his life, Lydia's pink flower opened easily to allow its intruder entrance. While her athleticism kept her tighter than she might otherwise be, hers was still a cunt that had seen a great deal of use and was well lubricated to boot. It took less than a half dozen strong thrusts for Axel to bury his cock fully inside her pussy.

Lydia closed her eyes, reveling in the glorious fullness she had been desperately missing these last weeks and months. Axel's cock was just long enough to tickle her cervix and the sensation was quickly driving her wild. The blonde was well on her way to her first orgasm of the night and any thoughts of silence for fear of her girlfriend's return had been thoroughly vanquished by her rising pleasure.

Oblivious to, or disinterested in, his partner's intense arousal, Axel settled into a steady rhythm. With every thrust his hips slapped against the athlete's rapidly reddening ass and his tip teased the entrance to her womb. Lydia responded expertly, rolling her hips and instinctively pushing back against his driving thrusts with perfect timing.

After a few dozen thrusts she felt one of the hands on her hips depart its perch. Bracing herself for more fierce spankings, Lydia was caught by surprise when the hand instead found a new grip in her long blonde hair and tugged hard. Coupled with the throbbing cock hilted inside her, the painful sensation as her head was tugged back drove Lydia over the edge. The helpless beauty wailed out in pleasure and pain, her pussy clenching with all its considerable might as if she was trying to sever Axel's cock from his body. To the entertainment of most of her partners over the years, Lydia had always been what juvenile males giddily refer to as 'a screamer'. In a year and a half of college alone, dozens, perhaps hundreds of boys and girls she had scarcely if ever met had nonetheless become intimately acquainted with the distinctive sounds of her pleasure simply by merit of being in the general vicinity of one of her many trysts.

Axel gave no respite in the face of her ecstasy, pounding relentlessly at the blonde's snatch as he rode her through her orgasm. When Lydia finally returned to something resembling her senses, she realized his other hand was no longer on her hip either as she felt a series of rapid smacks to her ass. Suspecting his desire, she dutifully if shakily resumed her role driving back against his thrusts.

Pleased, Axel stopped spanking her and replaced his hand on her hip. His other hand yanked hard on the blonde's hair, pulling her head back as he leaned forward to half-whisper in her ear. "That's a good girl. Your friend seems like a full-fledged dyke, but you clearly know how to please a man."

Lydia flinched at the backhanded compliment and the slur against her lover, but she was in no state of mind to reprimand her current partner, replying instead with an undignified whimper and a clench of her pussy. Axel picked up his pace, driving forcefully into the blonde as his grunts became louder and more frequent. Having taken many male lovers, Lydia was well acquainted with the signs of an impending orgasm and the boy with his cock buried in her was giving off all of them.

"Please, unh, not in me," Lydia managed to whimper. The blonde had always greatly enjoyed the sensation of being filled by a man's seed, it appealed to her feminine nature, but ever since a terrifying pregnancy scare in high school she had been adamant about birth control. Once Jocelyn had entered her life and they had become serious, though, she had stopped taking the pill as a personal symbol of her devotion. Now that decision left her at the mercy of an increasingly aggressive partner, her fertile young womb vulnerably waiting to be bred by any man bold enough to claim it.

"Jake, I think its about time to shut this bitch up."

Stung, Lydia looked back over her shoulder at the boy pounding her and beyond. Axel's face which had seemed so charming and handsome earlier now struck her as disturbing, marred as it was by an ugly sneer. Behind him she saw Jake straighten up, something in his hand as he moved towards the copulating couple with the most nonchalant expression she had ever seen on the face of a boy within view of her exposed body.

The blonde goddess's eyes went wide as she realized what must be in his hand. Adrenaline and fear had cleared much of the alcohol and lust induced sluggishness afflicting her brain. Not enough, however, to realize that opening her mouth to protest would only play into the boy's hand. Before she could react, Jake had thrust her sodden, ripped thong between her teeth and into her mouth. She nearly retched, tasting the foulness of the grimy bathroom floor it had been laying on mixed with the intimately familiar taste of her own fluids. Lydia immediately tried to spit the foul thing out, but Jake saw the motion coming and reacted swiftly.

"Don't try me, slut."

SLAP.

Jake, still looking almost bored, brought his open palm to bear against her cheek with as much force as he could muster. With her neck already craned to look over her shoulder and the tension from Axel pulling her hair back, the force of the blow wrenched Lydia's shoulders counter clockwise and produced an unhealthy sound from her neck. The athlete stared up at Jake, stunned first by the blow then the realization of just what kind of situation she was in. Tears sprung from her wide eyes as she gazed fearfully back at the boy who had just broken her will. The face he saw was not so pretty as it had been an hour ago. Her minimalist makeup was a wreck, her hair was disheveled, there was no sexy smile on her freshly split lips, and a bruise was quickly rising on her cheek.

Lydia was no stranger to the rougher nature that many boys displayed in bed. Naturally submissive towards the opposite sex, she honestly enjoyed being spanked, verbally degraded, used forcefully, or even a bit of bondage. In her entire life, though, she had never found herself being treated as she was now. Born to money and status with a single, professional mother, her life had been safe, privileged, and free of overbearing men. Even the most domineering of her past partners had always been in completely consensual encounters, most instigated by herself. In her mind, the kind of abuse and disregard these boys were showing her was a thing of the past, something she had escaped by the fortune of her birth. Finding out she was wrong was an excruciating experience.

12