Simon and Becky Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,590 Followers

"Yes, I'm ready." We both slid our knickers off together, tossing them to one side and gazing at each other's bodies. Lynn's body was completely naked, for she had shaved her pubes, something I had often contemplated doing but was yet to try. Strangely, I felt absolutely no shyness at all in being naked in front of Lynn, getting actual pleasure from her eyes wandering over me. She had led me so far down my own choice of road, and now I was going to do my best to enjoy reaching my destination.

Once more taking the lead, she reached out to me and drew me to her, enfolding me in her arms and just holding me close. Fear and pleasure were mixed for me, I wanted it, but I feared it. So there we stayed, body against body, skin on skin, until I had adjusted to my feelings and tilted my head to kiss her of my own accord. This kiss had definite sexual overtones from both of us, our tongues explored each others mouths, each fencing with the other, darting in and retreating, licking and tasting, drawing little pleasure noises from both of us.

That first passionate, meaningful kiss lasted until we both ran out of breath, and during that kiss we held each other as tight together as we could, our nipples hard against each others breasts, our bellies and legs touching, pleasantly conscious of our nakedness. When we broke for breath we relaxed a little and, instead of our hands just clutching us together, they began to roam, caressing each other's body and taking pleasure from the feel of soft smooth feminine skin.

We kissed again, but more softly, more gently and far, far more intensely. Even though I was still a bag of nerves I could feel my arousal deepen, my nipples began to harden and my pussy came alive. I knew that Simon would love the display we were about to put on, we just had to be started when he finished showering or we'd never do it. So it was my turn to take command now and I manoeuvred us around until the back of my knees came up against the bottom of the bed, and then I simply fell backwards, landing on the bed and pulling Lynn down with me.

"That's one way of telling me." She giggled, as we shuffled ourselves further onto the bed and sorted ourselves to lie side by side with Lynn on my right.

"I like to make things clear." I replied, smiling back. But it was only bravado that had propelled my action.

We came together again, confirming that we were to become lovers by the act of kissing naked on a bed. Then we paused and rested on our sides, one bent arm supporting our heads while we looked at each other silently. Lynn's free hand came out and stroked my cheek, trailing her fingertips over my lips and down onto my neck. Again she did it, but this time her journey included my neck and up to my ear. The sensation of her soft hand on my face sent tingles through me and brought goose bumps to my skin. I was torn between the genuine excitement I felt at her touch and the screaming in my head that kept reminding me that Lynn was a woman, a lesbian.

"I'm petrified, Lynn." I confided in her. "Make it work for me."

"I will." She looked at me with genuine fondness. "Just relax and let me do everything. You don't even have to touch me if you'd rather not."

With that she pushed me gently but firmly onto my back, leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips, her tongue staying firmly in her mouth. She is the sort of friend every woman should have.

Lynn raised herself onto one elbow, looking down at me, her free hand once again stroking my neck. I lay looking back into her eyes with one hand resting on my thigh and the other resting lightly on her back, softly stroking the area between her shoulder blades. Then, still holding my gaze as a sort of reassurance, she allowed her hand to drift gradually down until it rested on my breast.

Even though I saw it coming, as soon as her hand touched my breast I couldn't repress a quick shudder and my hand instinctively stopped moving across her back. Seeing my reaction Lynn immediately moved her hand away, resting it on my shoulder.

"No Lynn, don't stop, I want you to touch me, really."

Most of me did want to feel her touch, but there was just this hard core of reluctance in my brain. Lynn seemed uncertain if she should continue, not wanting to offend or repel me, so I raised my other hand from where it still rested on my leg and used it to put her hand back on my breast, pressing her firmly onto my flesh.

"Can you feel my nipple, Lynn?"

"Yes."

"If you can feel how hard it is you know I do want it to happen, because it wouldn't be so hard if I didn't. It's just new to me, that's all." I'm not sure which of us I was trying to convince.

She smiled, her hand resting gently on my breast, her face telling me of her need but saying she was still not sure of my consent. I wriggled a little to get myself absolutely flat on my back, placed my hands on the bed away from my body, and opened my legs a little in an unmistakable signal that I was surrendering to her attentions. "Play with me, Lynn. Just do nice things to me."

She leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips, then straightened up and watched my face closely as her hand began to move across my breasts, stroking and caressing. She moved it in a kind of figure of eight, circling each breast before skating over the top and catching the nipple with her finger as she passed. It was very erotic and quite stimulating, and my nipples became hard little bullets from their treatment.

Lynn kept up that up with just variations of pressure, speed and scope, sometimes slowly and very, very softly creeping over the mounds of my breasts, sometimes moving in wide sweeping caresses around most of my upper body and then sometimes, just sometimes, pausing at my nipples to give them a little pull or tweak.

Ten minutes of that and I was beginning to truly feel very hot and horny, my anxieties and reservations about being with a woman were rapidly receding and I was getting to be as relaxed as I had been earlier in the day. My sudden receptiveness must have got through to Lynn, probably through the little noises I'd begun making, because instead of peering anxiously at my face, she was now gazing down at my body, watching her fingers trace patterns over my breasts and seeing my nipples grow as her thumb and forefinger did their work.

After a while her hand stopped moving and settled on my left breast, and rested her arm lightly across me. She concentrated on that one breast, moulding it, kneading it stroking it, flicking and plucking my nipple, bringing little grunts and whimpers from me as my arousal grew. The sensations were electric, at times her touch was so soft I could scarcely feel her fingertips skating over my breast, then she would dig in and squeeze almost painfully, before perhaps pinching my nipple between finger and thumb. Then, when she judged that it was time to move to the next level, she bent and took my other nipple into her mouth, suckling on it, licking it, nibbling it between her lips and even nipping at it with her teeth.

Lynn was an expert lover, of that there could be no doubt, and she brought all her skills to bear on me. In asking her to be my lesbian partner I had accidentally chosen the best I could. Now she had me willing her on, wanting her to do more intimate things to me, wanting to do intimate things to her, wanting, and expecting, us both to orgasm at least once. I could no longer lie still, I had to squirm with pleasure under her attentions, to wrap one arm around her and hold her close while using the other to clamp her hand to my breast. I heard myself moaning, felt my legs open of their own accord in sweet anticipation, and felt the cool air that signalled the wetness of my pussy. I was on my way to heaven.

Eventually, when she knew I was just beginning to climb that long orgasmic slope, she transferred her mouth to my left breast, leaving her hand free now to slide slowly down my body until it cupped my mons. I felt it settle there, just above my pussy and let out a long sigh of happiness and anticipation, hearing Simon's voice echo that sigh.

Hearing that voice brought me out of the fog of lust that surrounded me and I raised my head to look, while Lynn stopped what she was doing and looked around, both of us startled by the sound. We had totally forgotten about him and were both surprised to see him sitting in a bedroom chair, naked, his hair still damp from the shower and with his very erect cock in a rapidly moving hand.

"God, Simon, how long have you been there?"

He stopped wanking briefly to answer me. "Long enough to know that you're having a good time, so please don't stop, carry on, I won't disturb you."

'Too late' I thought, wishing I'd known of his presence so that I could have ensured a good view for him. As it was I knew he could see between my legs from his position, but I wasn't sure how much of Lynn's treatment of my breasts he had seen. Even so, I was happy that he was there and seeing me being pleasured by Lynn, and, I promised myself, seeing Lynn pleasured by me soon.

As I was thinking that Lynn's voice came, whispering in my ear.

"You lucky bitch! He's not small, is he?" I knew what she meant, Simon is blessed with nearly nine inches and wide with it, and I felt a silly sort of pleasure at Lynn's envy. I glanced across at that so familiar cock, now being firmly stroked again and looking as if it might burst at any moment.

"Certainly enough for me." I whispered back. "Are you ok with him being there?"

By way of answer she bent and kissed me on the lips once again, obscuring my view of Simon, but at least now I knew he was there and that made me feel even hotter.

Lynn had moved her hand when we realised Simon was watching, I think from reflex rather than guilt, and now she slid it down my body again, stroking lightly as she went and heading for the join of my legs. Once again I sighed, softer this time, as she crept nearer to my pussy, hoping that she wouldn't stop just before she got there this time.

I wasn't disappointed; as her tongue began to probe between my lips once again her hand crept over my pubes and dived between my legs, her fingers coming to rest against my waiting pussy. This time my sigh wasn't of anticipation, but of pleasure, for she immediately began burrowing into my cleft. Feeling Lynn's tongue moving in my mouth, while her fingers were exploring my slit, and knowing that Simon was watching and wanking at the same time, was just an amazing experience. The little signs of an approaching orgasm that had fled with the sound of Simon's voice now began to return, making my pussy open to Lynn's probing fingers and my clit stand proud and erect like a miniature cock.

"You really are wet and wanting, aren't you?"

She was running her two of her fingertips up and down my cleft, dividing them to trace my labia on the way down, but combining them on the way up, hooking them slightly into my vagina and then catching and rubbing my clit as they passed. It was fantastic, the momentary frustration of the near penetration followed by a surge of sensation at my clit were rapidly bringing me closer to cumming. I wrapped my arms tightly around Lynn and held her to me, gasping and pushing my tongue deep into her mouth. Then she changed tactic, and instead of moving up and down my slit she concentrated on my clit, hooking two fingers a little then making quick little scratching movements over the tip of my clit with them, one after the other in rapid succession. I felt my orgasm explode inside me and I clung onto her as it threatened to overwhelm me.

All the time my body was convulsing under the waves of intense pleasure that rolled over me, my brain kept reminding me that this was lesbian sex, it was a woman doing this to me, it was a woman whose mouth was on mine, and that I shouldn't be enjoying it so much. Then I remembered Simon was sitting watching, taking pleasure from seeing me involved in lesbian sex, and I didn't care that it was a woman, in fact I mentally celebrated the display I was putting on for him. That made everything so worthwhile and made my orgasm so much more powerful. I was glad that he could see me with a woman, and glad that the woman was Lynn.

By the time my orgasm was over I was lying with my chest heaving and my heart hammering, completely spent, for the moment at least. Lynn looked at me, gave me a little peck on the lips then went back to my breasts, gently kissing and sucking my nipples, at the same time as stroking my pussy just enough to keep me interested until my body recovered.

It wasn't long before my noisy breathing began to return to normal, but as it did I became aware of another sound, that of a hand sliding frantically up and down the shaft of a cock and hitting against his flesh, accompanied by the grunts and gasps of a near orgasmic man with them. Simon was nearing his own climax. I lay and listened, the origin of the sounds still hidden behind Lynn's head, and my own feelings began to stir a little once more. Soon the noises became more frenzied and disorganised and then I heard the unmistakable sound of Simon's animal like climax. He groans and roars as he cums and this time he seemed louder than ever. Irrelevantly I wondered where he was shooting his cum, and regretting the waste when there were two randy women on hand.

"That's one for you and one for him, now it's your turn again." Lynn's voice brought me back to reality with the thought that strictly speaking it was her turn, but who was I to argue.

"I think it's time my fingers explored a bit, don't you?" With that she ran her fingertips all the way from my clit to my anus before hovering just at the entrance to my tunnel.

"Shall I see what I can find in here?" Lynn spoke from around my breast and her tone was teasing as two of her fingers slipped unhindered into my depths. My back arched and I groaned as I felt them slide in, trying hard to nod agreement at the same time.

She began very slowly to push in and out of my pussy, positioning her hand so that her thumb collided with my clit at each stroke, and all the while covering my breast and nipple with little nips of her teeth, tiny little bites that hurt but didn't hurt, all at the same time. I groaned and moaned in harmony with her thrusts, moving my hips in an effort to push her fingers deeper into my very wet tunnel. My second orgasm began to get closer.

For a moment Lynn took her head from my breast and looked around, presumably to check that Simon was still watching. If he was then I knew that he could see my pussy, and I knew that he would be seeing Lynn's fingers moving in and out. I also knew that I was getting very horny and I believed he must be hearing the wet sounds that Lynn's fingers were making, though of course, I couldn't be sure.

I saw a fleeting little smile cross Lynn's face as she looked towards where Simon should be, and I knew then that he was watching. I didn't know if that smile meant anything, but shortly afterwards I felt her fingers withdraw from my pussy and hold open my pussy lips, displaying my dripping wet hole to the world and Simon, and making me all the more excited. Then she shuffled and began licking my stomach with the tip of her tongue, still holding my pussy wide open.

Her tongue wasn't so much licking as in lapping, but more as in tracing random patterns over my skin with the wet tip, it was a sensation that was very, very erotic, especially combined with the forcible displaying of my cunt. Then she blew gently across my dampened skin, the coolness bringing instant goose bumps to my abdomen and moans of pleasure to my lips. I was gently thrusting with my hips, wanting her to bury her fingers inside me as deeply as possible, but she seemed intent on teasing me, making me wetter and wetter, showing Simon my hole dripping with the juices that I could now feel were running down my crack and across my arsehole.

As I thought about things afterwards I came to the conclusion that Lynn had intended working her way south until her mouth met my pussy, but for some reason she got sidetracked, because after a few minutes of holding me open, and of hot kissing and cool blowing, she pushed her fingers inside me once again. But this time it wasn't to finger fuck me, it was to collect some of my juices on her fingers, fingers that she pulled from my tunnel to show me them glistening in the bedside light.

"Do you taste as nice as you look?" She asked, cocking her head to one side.

It must have been a rhetorical question, for she immediately continued. "Let's find out," and put them into her mouth, sucking my wetness from her fingers.

"Yes, you do." She put her fingers back into my cunt, scooping more of my fluids onto them. This time she offered them to me and I eagerly licked them clean again. "Don't you think so?" She asked me.

I nodded quickly, trying to stop my hips from jerking and thrusting in the hope that she would notice and return her fingers to where I felt they belonged. She ignored my silent plea and reached down between her own legs, smiling sexily to herself as she did. I moment later she was showing me her fingers, this time coated in her own juices, which she offered to my mouth.

"Tell me if you like my taste." She pushed her fingers into my mouth almost before I had the chance to open it, but I wanted to anyway. My brain was yelling at me to remember that this was another woman's pussy juice that I tasted, but all that did was make it even more exciting, and I greedily licked her fingers. She tasted wonderful.

"Good girl." She said. "Was that nice?" I nodded happily.

Now she ran her fingers down my abdomen, across my tightly trimmed bush and back to my pussy, searching for and finding my swollen clit. Then she turned her head to fix me with her eyes and started flicking the tip of my clit with her fingers, picking up speed until she had me arching my back with the intensity of the sensations. I wasn't going to stand that for long, and within minutes my orgasm engulfed me and I was jerking my hips and crying out with the pleasure of my second woman induced climax. All the time I was aware of her eyes fastened on mine, drinking in my excitement, her arousal feeding on my pleasure, getting hotter within her as I soared higher. Seeing this effect on her as I climaxed made me conscious of Simon watching us, knowing that his lust must be also growing at the same time.

As I came down from my climax and lay back on the bed, I became aware of Lynn's breathing becoming ragged and her eyes glazing with lust. Her own need was becoming urgent, and I realised guiltily that I had been on the receiving end of all the fun and I resolved to return the favour, but Lynn beat me to it.

When my heartbeat had calmed down and my breathing returned to something near normal, I smiled my thanks up at her and reached up a hand to stroke the side of her face. I had intended this as a prelude to touching her breasts as she had mine, and then to playing with her and bringing her to orgasm. But as soon as my fingers touched her skin she moaned softly and leaned down to kiss me passionately once more. The kiss was delicious and my arms automatically entwined themselves around her neck and pulled her closer, bringing our breasts and upper bodies into close contact again, a contact that became even closer when, with a little wriggle, Lynn rolled fully on top of me. We were now pressed against each other from head to toe, her stomach against mine, her thighs resting on mine, and even our toes touching, it was beautiful.

Still kissing me deeply and with her tongue between my lips, Lynn shuffled her position slightly, threading one leg between my thighs, so that her thigh lay against my pussy and her own pussy rested on my leg. Then she began to rock gently back and forth, softly rubbing our bodies together and pressing her leg against my pussy. The feeling was gorgeous and I raised my leg a little so that her pussy was rubbing more firmly against it. She smiled and closed her eyes, pressing herself back just a little against my leg and rubbing just a little harder.

Otazel
Otazel
2,590 Followers