All Comments on 'Simon and Kelly Ch. 02'

by simonwindsor

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DunaDunaover 10 years ago
3% or 97%

The people's experience in the last 100 years is 97% such fiancee will be unfaithful in her marriage........have you get the exception 3% wife or we see in the third chapter.........

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
what about the husband

So when does the poor husband get to experience other woman. For his wife to boldly strip in their home a fuck another man while the husband has to stay in the kitchen is one selfish woman. What did she say her reason was for doing it ! ?

Would she allow her husband to fuck a bridesmaid in front of her and she would not get jealous !

Another woman who wants her cake and eat it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What I hate about this trash is the one sided cheating.

This idiot comes off as a wimp cockold because his amazing wife drives the sexual bus, he doesn't flirt, have affairs have any fun on his own, just be a little bitch and fix snacks after he gets horns hung on him. Fuck that If you don't respect and take care of yourself, no one else will. You really need to D.N.A. the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No real marriage here

She looks at him as a safety net or a security blanket to return to after she has gone out and done whatever she has decided to do. But in time he will be more a doormat.

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

There is nothing Amazing about this women. Complete disrespect for her spouse and he just accepts it.

Frankly, she makes me more than a little sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another chucky author

What happening lately, most of the stories coming in on loving wives are cockhold stories. Pretty si ck if you ask me. It's time to put them in a separate category . How many man what their wife to screw around , or whore themselfs out. Maybe 3% or less. So this stories just suck from those that think them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I FIND THIS SICK WAT A WIMP,Y MARRY A FUCKING BITCH LIKE THAT ,THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF DECENT WOMEN OUT THERE .Y HOOK UP WITH A DISRESPECTFUL SLUT SICK TIRED CUCKOLD STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is this the same England that stood against Hitler during WWII?

Because if these asshats fought in WWII, they'ld all be speaking German. What a bunch of pansy assed, horn wearing, liberal voting homos! It seems that every fucking Englishman is one step away from dropping to his knees to suck cock! It's no fucking wonder your country is a shithole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing wife?

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hummmmmm

Exactly who has thier head stuck in the sand? Sounds to me like Kelly has Simon right where she wants him.Dumb,dumb, and dumb. Any time a couple goes out for extramarrital playing around, there will be bad results if they don't have equalit. If this story was to go much further then Simon will become a classic cuckold wimp.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Nurses?

What's that joke about nurses?........... Got it! What's the difference between a bowling ball and a nurse? You can only fit three fingers in a bowling ball

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

if this story is true then you are the dumbest fuck alive,

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
Windsor?? Not as in , The House of.., I trust?

And it this were true, the only "amazing" thing about his wife is that she hasn't been hauled in by the Health department for spreading every know STD around England including Mad Cow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow I'm sorry to say but you are a dumb fuck if this story is true. Not only are you a fucking wimp but your brain must have never progressed past middle school level. What a fucking idiot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So the Idiot Continues!

Simon might as well PIMP for Kelly and profit off the bitch as she is giving it away, he's set himself as stupid permanently.

Nice writing still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

I give up this is getting worse. Unfucking believable crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Umm,

I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous