Simon and Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's beautiful, er, you're beautiful Samantha," I stammered and heard her giggle.

"What about now?" She slipped her thumbs into her tights' waistband and pulled them down over her cheeks and onto her hips. I gasped loudly, I had no words. I stared at Samantha's butt hole which was light brown in colour and puckered with tiny pink creases. I stared at the naughtiest part of her body as she made it wink slowly, nothing else in the world mattered right now, as for the first time in my life I was looking at a girl's pulsing anus. It was magical, it was mesmerising.

A ripping sound broke my trance as Samantha tore open the front panel of my tights and started crawling backwards, her pert butt inching its way closer to my face as she wriggled along the bed. She stopped and I felt her tongue on the tip of my cock, tasting it, lapping up the precum that had soaked my foreskin. Her butt hole was an inch from my face and as Samantha licked my pee hole, I grabbed her ass cheeks and guided her mouth-watering anus onto my tongue.

"Oh my fucking, oh that's it. Lick it babe," Samantha wailed as my tongue explored the tiny wrinkles of her sphincter. "Fucking lick it Simon, lick my little shithole." I felt my cock twitch as she used that word and swept my tongue around it, wondering if I should try and push it inside her. I probed the tight skin of her anus, quickly locating the entrance to her dark passage with the tip of my tongue. "Yes, fucking do it," Samantha urged as she grabbed her ass cheeks, pulled them apart and relaxed her butt hole, allowing my tongue to slither into her rectum. 

"Oh Simon. Oh Sim, yes, push your tongue inside me babe. Clean my shithole," She moaned, grabbing my hands and slapped them on her breasts. "Pinch my nipples, pinch them for me. Make me cum." Samantha was now sitting upright with her hands holding mine onto her breasts and mashing my fingers onto her nipples, my nose was jammed inside her ass crack and the tip of my tongue was inside her back passage. I felt her sphincter clasp it as her body tensed and while my fingers pinched her hot, swollen nipples, Samantha squealed like a vixen on heat as her orgasm ripped through her. I felt her knees clasping my ribcage, heels slapping against my head, pussy juices dribbling down my chin and her sphincter gripping my tongue, trying to suck it further inside her. 

After a few long seconds, her body relaxed and she raised her butt cheeks off my face. "Fuck me Simon, I've never had a tongue up there before. You were amazing," she said, lifting herself off my face, I stared at the tiny furrows of her wet anus, thinking of how I'd just given my first rimming and how much I'd enjoyed it. I never even thought it could be so gratifying, but it had really turned me on, not half as much as Samantha though, she'd orgasmed from having her butt hole licked and nipples squeezed.

Samantha interrupted my self indulgence, "Have you ever had a blowie while you were wearing tights?"

Truth be told, I'd never had a blow job in my life, let alone wearing tights, "Uh, no I've never even had..."

"Didn't think so," Samantha interrupted as she began licking my balls, she kissed and mouthed each one in turn letting her breasts lightly caress my stomach. As she gently sucked on my sack, she carefully dismounted my face. "Pull my tights off Babe," she said, and as I grabbed the waistband and slid it down her thighs, she lifted each knee in turn allowing me to roll the nylons off her legs and finally her feet, "Thanks, you can keep these seeing as I've destroyed yours," she giggled as she threw her leg back over me and returned her attention to my cock.

Her pussy bobbed up and down inches from my face as she licked my shaft, starting at my balls and finishing just below my helmet. I breathed out loudly as she dug her tongue into my soft ball sack, teasing each testicle before sucking slowly on my entire sack. I gazed at her pussy lips, everything about Samantha was tiny, apart from her labia, her lips were large, easily large enough to suck, a bead of opaque liquid clung to one of them, tantalisingly close to my mouth. I could smell her girl-scent and in stark contrast to her fragrant butt hole, her pussy had a full-bodied aroma.

With a slurp, Samantha let my sack fall out of her mouth, shuffled back a little and kissed the tight foreskin partially covering my helmet. I felt her soft, moist lips clamping on it, dragging it into her mouth before rolling her tongue on the folds of skin and sucking it noisily. Without being prompted, I grabbed Samantha's ass cheeks and pulled her pussy towards my nose and inhaled deeply. "Does that smell good?" Samantha asked.

"Fuck yes." I replied and lapped up the little bead of juice from her meaty lips, allowing it to sit on my tongue while I savoured her salty moisture. As I was sampling Samantha's wetness, she pushed her mouth against my foreskin and in one fluid movement forced it to roll back over my helmet while sliding her mouth over the sensitive tip. I gasped and momentarily stopped licking her drips as her tongue slowly explored my shiny head as she licked my bell end. Aware of the fact Samantha was doing pretty much everything, I leaned forward a fraction, flicked my tongue over her substantial lips before sucking them into my mouth, enjoying the mixture of aromas and flavours that were making themselves available to my nose and tongue. As Samantha greedily licked and mouthed my helmet, my body began to tense up and then relax, my balls started contracting and I felt myself go a little light-headed. Oh fuck.

"Samantha, I'm going to cum," I half-whispered, half-hissed as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. I felt her body flatten slightly as she repositioned her pussy over my mouth and lowered her clit to my lips, it was as hard as a pebble.

"Just there," she instructed. I sank my tongue onto her nerve centre, licking it like a miniature ice cream that was threatening to melt in the summer sun. "Fuck, don't stop," Samantha moaned as she took my cock in her mouth and ran her lips back and forth over the ridge at the base of my helmet. I grabbed the sheets, grabbed Samantha's legs and grabbed the sheets again, my legs went into spasm and as my feet raised up into the air I caught sight of my nylon covered toes. I let out a rattling howl as my balls sprayed their seed into Samantha's hungry throat. As my sperm hit the back of her mouth it was Samantha's turn to tense up, her entire rear end lowered, smothering my face as she jolted, squealing loudly. I felt my testicles convulse four or five times, each shudder sending jets of my hot, salty sperm into Samantha's mouth and each time I felt her mouth open and close as she swallowed. Her pussy was pressed tight to my face as she ground her clit onto my mouth, enjoying the dying moments of her second orgasm.

I felt Samantha's body go limp, her entire upper body collapsed onto mine as her legs straightened. My own legs dropped onto the bed, followed by my hands releasing their grip on the bed sheets. My head rolled back and I stared at the ceiling, exhausted.

"I think I've laddered your tights," Samantha giggled.

I looked at the ripped nylon partially covering the lower half of my body and smiled, "It's ok, I have spares."

"Have you?" Samantha's head spun around to look at me and her eyes lit up, "where?"

"Um, in my bottom drawer, under my socks."

"Can I have a look?"

"Yeah, Ok."

Samantha got up off the bed and opened the sock drawer, moved a few things about and gasped as she found my nylon stash, "You have dozens of pairs, really nice ones too."

"Yup, they are the ones I managed to buy without getting found out," I replied half closing my eyes and smiling.

Samantha turned to look at me, "Have you got any other secret clothes?"

"No, just tights and stockings," I replied.

Samantha placed her hands on her hips, "It's time you expanded your wardrobe Simon and I know just the person to help you," she announced, "you need a nice pair of high heels, I'm taking you shoe shopping tomorrow."

12