Simon Cowell - Behind the Curtain Ch. 01

Story Info
A behind the scenes look at the life of the Music Mogul.
4.1k words
4.55
9.3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Simon Cowell and in case you don't know who I am...where have you been hiding for the last fifteen years. I am what the business would call "a music mogul" but it's probably easier to describe me as a man who got incredibly rich from other peoples talent, but hey it had to be someone, so it might as well be me.

Over the last decade I have worked with the hottest recording stars in the industry and travelled the world in the process. There is a side to my life though that only a small number of people are aware of, this select few have seen behind the curtain that is the music business and lived to come out the other side. I've hidden behind this curtain for too long though and it's about time I pulled the curtain back and revealed the truth about the past decade (and a bit) to the world.

When I look back I don't think I realised what was in store for me until the spring of 2002 I'd just had a whirlwind 12 months and finally hit the big time as a judge on Pop Idol. I was 42 and after many ups and down in the music industry I was now a household name, people in the UK knew who I was. I couldn't walk down a street without being mobbed and I absolutely loved it, but the taste of it just left me wanting more.

That spring I made the decision to take Pop Idol to America, I knew it was the right thing to do, the money was better and if I wanted to be as famous as I had dreamt of it was my only option. So that spring I flew out to Los Angeles and started the process of setting up what we now know is American Idol.

Now a large part of this process is as boring as you would expect, lots of meetings with television executives, drinking coffee and generally making me regret my decision. My keenness for these meetings had been clear when I had arrived wearing a pair of white knee length shorts, a loose fitting un-tucked white shirt with the top few buttons undone and some sandals, I looked like I should be on a boat in Monte Carlo never-mind a high powered business meeting, typical Englishman abroad. I had paid just enough attention throughout too fain interest but that quickly changed when the conversation turned to the judging panel.

Now obviously my name was the first name on the list, the whole reason I was bringing the show to America was to be on this panel, Fox who were producing the show had insisted on Ryan Seacrest for the host and Randy Jackson, I had no issues with either of them, so they were agreed at the initial meeting and plans were put in place to meet up again with a list of potential female judges.

I returned to my hotel and sat by the pool having lunch looking out over the Pacific Ocean, my outfit now looking totally appropriate and wondering how I had ever managed to get myself in this position, I was in dreamland absolutely oblivious of what was about to happen. I took a sip of the coffee that had just been served closed my eyes hidden behind my dark sunglasses and smiled to myself, an almost smug smile, suddenly I was startled from my day dreams by the gentlest "Hello." if I hadn't opened my eyes I would have though an angel was whispering to me. Opening my eyes, the grin on my face that I thought couldn't get any bigger suddenly increased as I quickly rose to my feet responding "ohhh, hello." I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to remove the grin as I looked down at the slender tiny figure of Paula Abdul.

Paula was a similar age to me and if I am honest she was exactly my type, perfectly styled mousey brown hair, eyes that I could spend forever looking into, so dark and enticing, those high cheek bones that almost became part of that huge smile that lit up her entire face and I haven't even mentioned her stunning body. Those perky subtle breasts, probably cosmetically helped but this was LA what else could I expect, about 32C, the perfect handful, her slender stomach leading down to those shapely hips, small enough for Hollywood but big enough to grab onto and finally leading around to that awe-inspiring derriere. I knew every inch of Paula's body yet here stood in front of me my thoughts and imagination had done her an injustice.

She was casual yet elegant like she always was, wearing a sheer peach off the shoulder top with oversized sleeves, showing enough skin to be sexy but not enough to be slutty and a white tight fitting vest top underneath to help keep those perky breasts hidden but with enough cleavage to keep any mans interest. I quickly allowed my eyes time to scan down her body and that figure, her waist pulled in by a tight black belt and skin tight black jeans that I was desperate to see the back of, knowing that her ass would look stunning in them.

I must have looked like a nervous schoolboy stuttering and mumbling around her my eyes trying to look anywhere but at her cleavage but failing miserably but eventually I settled down and spent the next hour enjoying brunch with Paula. She was so pleasant and so touchy feely, constantly leaning over rubbing my arm or thigh, being British this was completely awkward for me but I chalked it down as an LA thing, everything else was strange out here, why wouldn't this be.

Suddenly the conversation changed from friendly chit chat as Paula asked me, "So what's this I hear about a talent show?" I was surprised at first because all parties involved had strict rules not to disclose anything about the show but I wasn't about to shout at Paula Abdul so I went along with it, "Yes, I'm planning on bringing a show over from the UK, called Pop Idol..." Before I could continue Paula had interrupted me "oh my god, I know the show I absolutely love it." She then left over once again resting her hand on my arm looking up into my eyes "You are amazing on it, you have such a presence on the television, and you were made for it." Flashing that killer smile at me, if I wasn't sat opposite Paula Abdul I would swear she was flirting with me

I was a little more modest back then so I was grateful for the pleasantries and the conversation continued about American Idol, we were discussing the meetings I'd had so far and without thinking, perhaps a little more naive than I realised I blurted out, "were just waiting for a female judge and were all set to go." Paula almost leapt out of the seat once I'd said it, leaning into me her faces inches from mine feeling the heat from her body against me she rested her hand inappropriately high up my thigh and looked directly into my eyes, "I would do anything for that job Simon."

What followed felt like a lifetime but may well have been just a few seconds that we stared into each other's eyes and suddenly I had a light bulb moment. I had naively persuaded myself that Paula just turning up and introducing herself to me was a coincidence when actually she knew all about American Idol and wanted that judges spot. Not only this but all of a sudden I realised that I had all the power and the nervous schoolboy should actually be a nervous schoolgirl named Paula.

Now all of this had happened in a flash and Paula was once again sat opposite me and as my new found confidence started to flow through me I found myself looking Paula up and down, drinking in the shape of her breasts held in position by her tight vest top and those sultry lips that could drive any guy wild. I decided to test my theory looking straight into Paula's deep dark eyes I confidently replied "How much do you want the job Paula? How far would you actually go?"

Paula looked back at me breathing a little heavier, she had been in the industry long enough, she knew exactly what I was getting at and we both sat staring into each other's eyes in what I can only describe as a sexual Mexican stand-off waiting for one of us to blink. Paula never blinked as she stared straight back at me leaning forward, "I'd do...anything."

I almost fell off my chair watching her lips say anything. Plenty of girls had thrown themselves at me over the years but none of them had ever been Paula Abdul. The two of us barely moved or said anything as we looked at each other waiting for the next move. I knew the next move was mine and it was time, as the yanks put it, to poop or get off the potty. I looked straight at Paula trying to seem as confident as possible when I was actually shaking like a leaf I lifted my hand onto the table and pushed a key card towards Paula, "It's the penthouse."

I'd almost stopped breathing myself at this point as I sat there waiting for Paula to make her move, she glanced down at the key then back up into my eyes before suddenly she rose to her feet. I was sure I had blown it and she was about to leave, neither of us had said another word, when slowly her slender fingers reached down grabbing the key card looking once more at me and walked away towards the hotel I sat there staring at her perfect ass walking away. Her jeans so tight hugging those cheeks, her wiggle clearly practiced over the years almost hypnotizing me as I watched her walk away. I let out a huge breathe as she went out of sight, partly in relief, partly nerves as it dawned on me that Paula Abdul was headed to my hotel room where she was going to do anything to get a job,

Not wanting to seem too eager I waited patiently at my table for a few more minutes despite the fact I was desperate to get up those stairs and then quietly left. I had to stop myself from running through the lobby as I stepped into the lift focusing on not having a panic attack with excitement, giving myself a pep talk for what was about to come. I fished a second key card out of my pocket, I'd never understood previously why a hotel gave you two key cards but at this exact moment I couldn't be happier that they did.

I stepped from the lift, walked to the door of my room pausing for a moment to take a breath and then slid my key card into the door and slowly opened it stepping inside. I looked around and froze, almost panicked; Paula was nowhere to be seen. I almost immediately started to internally berate myself for believing she was on her way upstairs when I heard the lock on the bathroom door, the handle slowly move and the door pulled open.

Stood in front of me Paula had removed her sheer peach top revealing her tight vest top barely concealing her breasts her nipples clearly visible. My eyes travelled down, her belt and tight jeans also removed wearing silky black French knickers the V of her perfect box stunning to see she just looked at me smiling that smile, "I thought I'd make myself more comfortable, hope you don't mind."

That huge stupid grin returned to my face as I lifted my hands to my shirt buttons responding, "I might get a little more comfortable myself." Before I had the opportunity to undo any buttons Paula had quickly moved towards me grabbing my hands and pushing them to my sides her body tight to me feeling her barely contained breasts tight against my chest her knee pressing against my crotch and quickly hardening cock she just grinned up at me, "let me, I'm the one proving myself remember."

Those sexy dark eyes looking up into mine she slowly started to unbutton my shirt neither of us saying a word one button after another until she pushed the shirt off my shoulders, neither of us had stopped staring at each other as she ran her hands across my chest, I was a even more vain than I am now back then so my chest was waxed clean and I like to think I was pretty buff. Still staring into each other's eyes she bit her lip giving me a look that I will remember forever as that sexy gentle voice asked "So what have I got to do exactly to get this job Mr Cowell". Hearing her call me Mr Cowell with that look in her eyes I could of cum right then but someone I managed to splutter out "You're the one trying to get a job, impress me". I think it was the answer she wanted to hear because she gave me the wickedest, naughtiest grin I had ever seen.

She didn't say another word and just continued to look up into my eyes as she lets her hands stroke down my chest to my shorts unbuckling them before letting her fingers ease into the side of my shorts and boxes and bending slightly, ensuring she kept looking at me, she pushed my shorts and boxers down allowing gravity to work as they slid around my feet my hard cock springing out she just giggled "How about I take care of this Mr Cowell, will that help my application". I couldn't believe it but she was getting off on this, I just smiled back at her and raised a hand to her shoulder "It certainly won't do your chances any harm". I was about to put a little pressure on her shoulder to encourage her to her knees but it wasn't necessary she dropped to her knees like a wanton slut and I looked down at her kneeling in front of me my hard cock inches from her mouth.

She knew what I wanted grinning still those sultry eyes looking deep into mine, she raised her hand and softly wrapped it around the base of my cock kneeling up she softly starts to kiss and lick at the tip and up and down the shaft of my throbbing cock, even from this first touch I knew the hardest part of this was going to be not blowing my load in minutes. She knew the affect she was having on me and she just continued to lick and kiss up and down the length of my cock, allowing her tongue to tease at my balls as she made her way down my shaft before licking all the way up sending shivers up my spine until her lips closed gently around the tip of my cock, just the head in her mouth she smiled up at me, it was a smile that knew she'd already done enough but wanted this as much as I did.

My cockhead still in her mouth I lifted my hands and rested them both on her head slowly I started to thrust my hips in and out of her mouth, not pushing to deep, wanting to savour it just a little at a time allowing her mouth to adjust to my cock sliding deeper, her lips were tight around my shaft as she never stopped looking up at me I groaned out. My cock slid a little deeper with each thrust sliding in and out I finally broke our stare as I looked up to the ceiling groaning her blowjob skills driving me wild, I just heard a little giggle from Paula as her lips slid from my cock whispering "You like that Mr Cowell?" before she closed her lips around my cock once more and continued to let it slide back and forth between her wet lips.

Suddenly Paula slid my now soaking cock from between her lips grinning up at me she slowly stood up stroking her hands across my chest grinning she raised her arms into the air "I feel kinda overdressed now that your naked Mr Cowell, wanna help me out". I don't think I have ever moved so quick as I grabbed the bottom of her vest and lifted it up and off her curly brunette locks dropping down over her now bare perfect breasts I couldn't resist as I leant down and hungrily closed my mouth over her hard nipple. She giggled stroking her hands through my hair but softly groaned as I let my hands stroke along her bare thighs, slowly sliding up before strongly gripping her perfect arse through her sexy knickers.

I was like a hungry kid in a sweet shop now as I eagerly moved from one breast to the other kissing, licking, biting at her bare flesh, whilst pulling and squeezing at her arse. Her blowjob had got me turned on but her moans as I groped and attempted to devour her perfect breasts had driven me crazy. I slowly kissed my way up her neck allowing my fingers to close around both her nipples tweaking them gently as I softly sucked her earlobe before whispering to her "I want you right now!"

She just grinned at me stroking her hands down my chest as she slowly stepped away from me and bent over leaning against a wall looking back over her shoulder at me, her hair slightly covering the naughtiest smile her hands reached back and slowly pushed her panties down standing there naked her arse looking beyond perfect. I could resist any longer as I stepped forwards taking ahold of my cock and positioned it at her soaking wet pussy, she reached back wrapping her arm around my neck as I slowly slid my cock between those wet lips.

Reaching forward I grabbed onto her hips and started to slide my cock slowly in and out of her soaking wet pussy, god it felt good I wanted to spend forever just slowly sliding in and out of this perfect pussy but Paula had different ideas the hand she had seductively wrapped around my neck suddenly grabbed tight hold of my hair and whispered into my ear "Fuck me Mr Cowell, fuck me like I know you want!"

One of my hands slid up groping one of her breasts, pulling roughly on her nipples as I pushed deeper into her pussy forcing her tight against the wall I started to slam my cock hard and deep into her pussy now, our bodies slapping together with deep thrust into her she groaned out with each thrust her hand keeping a tight hold of my hair. I was really starting to enjoy it now and whispered into her ear as I continued to slam my cock hard and deep into her soaking wet pussy "You like that slut!" I almost grinned to myself as I had just called Paula Abdul a slut but didn't have time to think about it as she pushed back against the wall groaning "ohhhh fuck call me names Mr Cowell, show me what a slut I am."

I grabbed a hold of her hair pulling it roughly back biting and kissing her neck while continuing to push my cock deep and hard into her pussy pushing her hard against the wall my hotel room filled with the sound of Paula moaning. Letting go of her hair I slowly slid my hand down grabbing her breast as I slide further down over her perfect ass before lifting my hand and bringing it down with a loud smack against her bare ass. Paula jerked forward against the wall with the smack but then quickly pushed back on my cock I grabbed her hips with both hands and started to pull her back onto my cock our bodies really slamming together now as I fucked her relentlessly.

Paula's hips were starting to twitch now as I slammed in and out deep as I could, pulling my cock all the way back before slamming into her again. I reached down between her legs my fingers quickly finding her clit rubbing it as hard as I could whilst still fucking her. She was shaking and moaning so much I could tell she was going to orgasm I whispered to her "Do you want this Paula?" Grinning as she could barely speak just nodding as I leant forward once more "You can cum, if your agree your my slut now." Not allowing her to answer I quickened the pace of my hand and my cock thrusting into her even more forcing her to shake and moan even more calling out, "Do we have a deal?" I knew what the answer would be before she had answered but just to tease I stopped my hand and my thrusting, she grabbed my hand pulling it back groaning out "fuck yes, just don't fucking stop."

Loving hearing those words I started to rub her clit as hard as I could slamming deep as I could into her pussy whispering to her "Cum for me slut!" Pounding as hard as I could it didn't take Paula long as she screamed her body stiffening reaching back trying to grab on to whatever she could as her body quivered and shook, her pussy soaking my cock deep inside her. I didn't let up my fingers still working her clit my cock sliding all the way before slamming deeply back into her, her legs weakening.

Not wanting her to collapse I slid my hands from her clit but before I could do anything she grabbed my hand and pulled it to her lips taking my two fingers and sucking hungrily on them, cleaning them of her juices as she slowly stood up my hard cock sliding from her soaking wet pussy she turned to me a huge smile on her face, "Wasn't I meant to be pleasing you." I just laughed, "Trust me am very please."

Paula just smiled as she walked towards me and pushed me onto a chair in the corner of the room, she then dropped to her knees between my legs wrapping her fingers around my cock jerking it slowly she leant forward and softly started to tongue at my balls, looking up at me as she did she quietly asked, her mouth muffled with my balls, "So what would you like your slut to do next?" Hearing her say that had me so turned on I just smiled and told her "Make me cum you absolutely smoking hot slut you."

12