Simon Cowell - Behind the Curtain Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't need asking twice as she knelt up taking the head of my cock between her lips whilst jerking the base as quickly as her wrist would allow her. She slowly slid up and down a little deeper with each bob of her head, still jerking me into her mouth, her technique was unbelievable and I just lay back on the chair groaning enjoying her amazing mouth.

It didn't take long and I felt my balls tighten looking down at her gasping, "Where do you want my load?" She lifted off my cock jerking it harder sticking her tongue out licking the tip of my cock that wicked grin back on her face, "I'm going to swallow every drop of your big load Mr Cowell", before she plunged deep onto my cock once more.

Gently pushing down on her head not needing to encourage her anymore I just looked up closing my eyes as her mouth slid up and down my shaft so deep and so quick. I couldn't handle it anymore as I grabbed her hair with both my hands holding her in place groaning as I released my load deep into her throat, groaning and jerking up and down between her lips as I released jet after jet of my load into her mouth.

Watching her swallow jet after jet of my cum will live with me forever as I let go of her hair resting back on the chair as she slowly continued to work her mouth up and down my softening cock. She wrapped her fingers around the base once more pulling slowly off and licked any excess cum off my cock as she smiled up at me, "So how did I do?" I just burst out laughing looking down at her holding my softening cock licking the head of it, "You're going to make an amazing judge!"

That was where it all began really. You wouldn't begin to believe the fun I have had since but I'll save that for another day.

12