All Comments on 'Simon Says'

by darcysweet

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
smm_dsmm_dover 14 years ago
so glad I stumbled across you

Oh I stumbled and was glad of it. I've just devoured every other hot thing you've written and I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

An extremely erotic story. Thank you for sharing your talent.

KevstaKevstaover 14 years ago
Wow!

That was so hot - off to check your other submissions! Thanks

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 14 years ago
Ditto!

All the above comments - plus OMG, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nah. Gay?

You gotta be born that way. Plenty of gay friends etc. but me? Nhee eee nooo no no eehh yeeugh.

darcysweetdarcysweetover 14 years agoAuthor
Reactions to mm

All the different reactions to mm are so interesting to me. I love men, I love the way they look, smell, feel and so I love seeing them together(pauses to fan self). Erotica is so personal, it's got to work for you and you alone, so I get that if you don't like it that you never will. What I don't get (and never will) is why some people care enough to hate what other consenting adults do, feel or imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story

As a male it makes you consider going both ways.. More choices and so erotic!

MaskedRiderMaskedRiderover 14 years ago
Excellent story

Darcy,

I loved your story and how you take us Kurt's acceptance and enjoyment of his sexual desired. I'd give you two thumbs up, but one hand is busy!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Worth the Trawl

It's been worth the trawl through the boring poorly written cringe worthy sludge out there to find you and this little gem.

smm_dsmm_dover 14 years ago
Keep Coming Back

I just keep coming back to this story. It's unbelievably hot. It's stuck in my head. I hope you do more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gay Section

There is a gay section. If you want to write a gay story put it in the gay section. It would make this site much easier to navigate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wickedly hot

Supurbly written, simply pure hotness. Looking forward to reading your other stories. Oh, and please do us a favour and expand your fav. list ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
As a straight man

Although I will never be the guy to play with the same sex, the story was very well written.

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 13 years ago
Gay section?

So in the group sex category, its only okay for girl on girl and the dudes are just there to watch, fuck the girls and remind them who the man is, right? If there's any mm stuff it belongs in the gay category? That's very narrow minded. The author clearly warned there would be mm material and yet someone has posted a complaint about this being in the wrong section. I suppose that same person would also object to women being together without a man present to fuck the lesbian out of them, is that the case? They really ought to introduce a Caveman category just to keep all the tight homophobic virgin assholes who just "wanna stare at chicks gettin' it on" penned up in the one place so we libertines don't have to deal with them anymore.

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 13 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Aside from the odd comment posted below by someone not even man enough to put his name to his opinion, (would you be that same asshole who posts the same thing every time the lines blur (which is the whole purpose of group sex, I might add), I got a comment worded exactly like that) I really enjoyed this :) especially the last sentence "Simon says its okay Kurt" - oh, I loved that part :)

SummoreSummorealmost 12 years ago
New boundaries

Well that's a new area of interest for me! I have always considered myself straight but that made me cum like a fountain! So well written, perfectly created the atmosphere and just enough information to allow the reader to visualise the different characters. Well done!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
Sex and Love are Individual Tastes

Its worth repeating ... Without negative comments or demeaning those who actually find friendship and a good connection. Even I sing praises for Dasey's creative works regardless of my sexual preferences.

Darcy has explained it all so simply:

"Erotica is so personal, it's got to work for you and you alone, so I get that if you don't like it that you never will. What I don't get (and never will) is why some people care enough to hate what other consenting adults do, feel or imagine."

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Thanks AkshunLove for saying just what I thought, so I don't have to. It's a really good story about helping a guy to realize he's bi. Even more important that he is still as much man, much nicer as a person, and more likely to attract women, now that he can shed the homophobic image (hopefully).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mmmm

Damn hot!!!got me so hard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes, but...

My only problem with the story was that I felt it was unrealistic... that if this were a real foursome the 'Simon Says' challenges would have started off much less intense, and built up from there. With "Taste me" being only the third or fourth challenge (and without even a 'Touch him' first, and the parties being apparently still sober!), I doubt that the red-necked Kurt would have acquiesced so easily.

Still, much better written than the average unedited Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot hot hot

Loved it and want to duplicate it sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So true!

So true, and So hot imagining the homophobic guy opening up to possibilities that cocks provide. Nice slow playful build up, which is sometimes what the tough guys need. That, and they also need cock! Lol.

BluejayzzzBluejayzzzabout 2 years ago

Good story, but I think Kurt would be a bit more hesitant and resistant to giving in to his repressed bi curiosity. Sure, two hot girls getting it on right in front of him would be a big incentive, but I think it would have taken more of a psychological or physical push to get him to actually kiss or fuck a guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous