Simon Says Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being in her throat was too much for me to handle. Tiffany felt my cock begin to throb and pulled back. The first blast of my hot cum sprayed directly into her mouth. That set off her own orgasm, causing her to moan in pleasure with her eyes closed, which was good at my second blast hit her in the face. The rest of my cum splashed against her neck and beautiful tits. I watched as she fingered herself through her own orgasm and into a second one. I reached out for her long nipples and played with them while she fingered herself.

As she came down from her high, with my hands still on her tits, I thought at her, My cum tastes delicious. It would be a shame to let any of it go to waste.

"I can't believe that I got off so hard on that," she said as she wiped the cum off of her face and licked her fingers clean. "You actually taste really good. Much better than my boyfriend." After finishing cleaning her face she sucked the bits of cum off of my fingers that had gotten on then when I grabbed her tits.

"Well, it seems like everything is in working order," she said with a smile as she meticulously gathered and swallowed every drop of my seed. "Let me just make sure you are clean as well," she continued, and licked the tip of my cock clean as well. "I'm glad to see that everything is working the way it should. Let me know if I can help you with anything else, ok?"

I nodded and turned to the door to see Andrea standing there with her mouth open in shock. I froze, too stunned to even react. Tiffany, however, didn't seem suffer from the same fate.

"Is there a problem?" She asked in a completely cool tone of voice.

"You mean besides for the fact that I just walked in on my older siblings having sex?"

Getting myself together, I got ready to make them both forget, when Tiffany responded, "Really Andrea. And what bothered you more? The fact that we were having sex, which for the record we weren't, I just gave him a blowjob, out the fact that we didn't invite you? Come on, you had to have known it would come to this when clothes started becoming optional."

The thought of the three of us together turns you on. Tiffany is right. It was always headed this way, I thought at her, trying to push her in the direction Tiffany was leading her.

Andrea stalked into the bathroom until she was standing over Tiffany who was still on her knees. "It's only fair that since you started without me, that you help me catch up," she said and grabbing a handful of red curls, shoved our older sister's face into her pussy. With her other hand she reached out to me and pulled my face down to hers to kiss. I slid my tongue between her lips and she eagerly responded as Tiffany slid her tongue between her other lips. Between us we tongue fucked her for a few minutes before coming up for air.

"Why don't we move this somewhere more comfortable?" I suggested. "Maybe Tiff's room since she has the biggest bed?"

My sisters agreed and we disentangled from each other. We made our way to Tiffany's room, all three of us not completely naked, with Tiffany's face covered in Andrea's juices. As we walked down the hall, I began peppering them with thoughts.

Andrea, as soon as we get into the room, you should start making out with Tiffany on the bed.

Tiffany, your nipples are getting super sensitive. Any playing or touching of them feels ready good.

Andrea, your ass being touched turns you on, specifically when it's one of your siblings doing it.

Tiffany, there is something about being dominated by your younger siblings that is really sexy right now.

As we crossed the line into Tiffany's room, Andrea jumped Tiffany, hungrily kissing her, hands roaming all over as she forced her towards the bed. I watched as Andrea lifted Tiffany into bed, not stopping to kiss her hard as they fell into bed together. When one of her hands found Tiffany's nipple, Tiffany moaned into her mouth. Andrea pinched the nipple, which caused another moan of pleasure to echo out of Tiffany's mouth.

Their current positions meant that both their pussies and asses were on full display for me. I made my way over to them and ran my hands over Andrea's ass. It was as muscular and firm as I had expected and I loved how it felt under my hands. Running my hands over it elicited a moan from Andrea.

"It seems like somebody likes having their ass played with, don't they Andy?"

"Not usually," she said coming up for air, focusing both hands on Tiffany's tits, causing her to squirm beneath her. "But something about you touching it is doing it for me right now, so feel free to continue." She bent back down, but thrust her ass out at me as instead of kissing Tiffany, she sucked on one of her long nipples while continuing to play with each of the mounds of tit flesh. Tiffany mewled in pleasure and wrapped her legs around Andrea's middle, rubbing her cunt against the hard abs. I ran my fingers down Andrea's ass crack, slightly grazing her rosebud, making her moan slightly, before sliding a finger into her pussy. I could feel her clamping down on my finger as I gently thrust it in and out, while my other hand still groped her ass. After thirty seconds of fingering her, I pulled my soaking wet finger out and ran it down past her clit, and up her firm stomach to Tiffany's ass.

Tiffany's ass was so different. Instead of the firm muscle of Andrea's ass, it was soft and pliable under my hand. I grabbed a handful of her ass and squeezed slightly, making her squirm some more. I then ran the finger that was still wet from Andrea down Tiffany's crack. I laughed when I found her wet with her own juices. Making sure my finger was as wet as possible, I placed my finger at the entrance to Tiffany's dark hole. As I pushed it inside, I sent a one word thought at her. CUM!

Her orgasm exploded out of her. She shrieked in pleasure and I felt her ass clench on my finger. I knew that our parents had to have heard that, so I sent thoughts in their directions to ignore any sounds coming from Tiffany's room until later. I hoped it worked, but would deal with it if not. Tiffany continued riding a wave of pleasure, clinging for dear life to Andrea, who didn't stop abusing and sucking on her tits. By the time her orgasm finally passed, my entire hand was soaked, as was Andrea and the bed. I pulled my finger out of Tiffany's ass as she collapsed to the bed.

Having exhausted one sibling, Andrea and I turned our attention to each other. I could taste the faintest hints of her pussy in her mouth when I kissed her again, transferred there via Tiffany. I couldn't help compare the feeling of her tits to Tiffany's. I enjoyed the firmness of her's as much as I had the softness of my oldest sister, but it was completely different. I didn't let her move from where she was between Tiffany's legs. We kissed with her head back and to the side and my hands groping her chest from behind. She kept rubbing her ass against my hard erection, getting more and more worked up as she did.

I finally pushed her back down on top of Tiffany, who was slowly coming around. Her head landed on Tiffany's pillowy tits and she buried her face in them as I lined my cock up at the entrance to her slit. Her moans were muffled as I drove my erection into her hot, tight cunt.

Having Andrea's face shoved into her cleavage was enough to rouse Tiffany from her orgasmic bliss. Tiffany grabbed the black-haired head that was buried in her chest and said, "Come on, Simon, pound her hard. Pound your sister with that beautiful cock of yours. Pump her full of your cum!"

I slapped Andrea's ass a couple of times as I plowed in and out of her generating muffled squeals of pleasure as my commands from before turned even the spankings into pleasure. When Andrea picked her head up out of the quivering mounds to breathe, I grabbed hold of her ponytail and pulled her upright, my dick still buried deep inside of her.

"Tiff, turn around and get your talented mouth back to work doing something more productive than pretending to be in charge," I commanded, echoing it in my thoughts. She quickly complied, and I felt her tongue licking at my shaft where it entered Andrea's pussy.

I pushed Andrea back down, this time making sure her mouth lined up with Tiffany's cunt. You should return the favor, I thought at Andrea as I started thrusting in and out again. The more that you lick your sisters juices, the more worked up you will get, by you can't cum until I tell you to, I thought at both of them.

It started slowly, but the moaning began to build up, as did the eagerness in which they devoured easy other's snatches. Tiffany was at a clear disadvantage with my cock preventing direct access, but with my balls slapping her in the face, my earlier suggestion about subservience was probably pushing her as well. It wasn't long before I felt myself getting close to the edge, but it was long enough for them both to be in a frenzy, desperate to cum.

As my own orgasm started to boil over, I gave them permission. They both screamed out in unison as I began dumping my cum deep inside my sister. The walls of her pussy seemed to almost milk my cock, clenching and releasing as she rode the waves of pleasure. When I felt my own orgasm settle, I pulled out slowly and let my dirty dick fall onto Tiffany's face. It slapped against her eyes and nose, but I pulled it away when she tilted her head back to lick it. As I did, my cum, mixed with her juices, started to pour out of Andrea's cunt and hit Tiffany in the face.

Remember how good it tastes. Don't let any of it go to waste, I thought at her. I climbed onto the bed as she eagerly started sucking my cum out of our sister. I made my way around to the other end of the sixty-nine and presented my cum covered dick to the sister who hadn't tasted me yet. You want to suck my dick clean. You think that my cum is delicious and you love that you get to suck on it straight from your pussy.

In no time at all she was alternating between licking me all around and taking me as deep into her mouth as she could get me. I settled into the post orgasmic bliss while she tended to my slowly fading erection. I relaxed in the feeling and listened to the sounds of tongues on flesh, accompanied by intermittent moans of pleasure. After a few more minutes, I sent them both thoughts, calling them to cuddle with me.

As we lay there, with one on each side of me, all of us smelling like sex, I started to think. Be completely honest and open with me when we are laying in bed together, I thought at them both.

"Have you ever thought about us having sex before?" I asked casually.

"Not really," Tiffany said. "Definitely not before this summer. I think that the heat was getting to me."

"I guess kind of," Andrea responded. "Never as something that I ever really thought about, but it has been a paying fantasy before."

"Huh. What kind of things do you usually like, then?"

"I usually liked to be with someone who can keep up with me. Working out gets me really horny, and I need someone who can challenge me. But like I said early, I haven't been such a fan of butt play before, but my policy is that I'm willing to try most things at least once."

"I saw you stretching earlier. That was really impressive."

She blushed. "I kinda forgot that you were there. I just had the urge to stretch, especially since I was naked and could get full extension."

"I didn't mind. It was a sight to see. I plan on putting that flexibility and strength to good use."

"Presume much?" She said, playfully slapping my chest.

"I do," I said and followed up with the thought, and you like it.

"Good. Because I haven't cum like that in a while."

"Me either," Tiffany interjected. "Speaking of you, before we get into just what Andy has tried at least once, what do you usually go for in a partner?"

"My current boyfriend is a perfect example. Sweet, loving, and perfectly happy to be dominated by me. I haven't bottomed in forever, and even when I've tried, it was nothing like this. I don't think that I have ever gotten off on eating a creampie before."

"Maybe it's just that after so long of bossing us around, being a bottom bitch for us is karma."

"Maybe. And if it gets me that kind of orgasm, I'm ok with it. I saw actual stars when you shoved your finger into my ass, and while I'm all for anal, I prefer to be on the giving side."

We all laughed. We agreed that we needed to get cleaned up and headed back to the bathroom to shower. I sent them both a suggestion to not think about our parents for now.

We walked out into the hall and my mother saw us. Ignore us for now and forget you saw us, I thought at her. I looked at her exposed tits and short shorts before continuing, and you don't need to wear either shorts or underwear. It's hot and we are all family.

As we walked into the bathroom it looked like she had stopped to think. As we got the shower ready, I realized that I needed to pee really badly. I debated going to the other bathroom for a minute before I remembered a porn clip that I had seen a while back

You think that it would be really hot of I peed on you, I thought at both of my sisters. You want me to pee on you. You should ask for it if you want it. You are safe with us.

It was Tiffany who broke first. "This is so embarrassing. I know that most guys need to pee after sex. If you want," she paused, "you could pee on me," she finished, saying the last words in a rush.

"Or me," Andrea quickly added in.

"I offered first!"

"Yeah, but I'll drink it!"

"So will I!"

"I can pee on both of you, if that's what you want," I said, laughing to myself at the absurdity of the situation. "Get in the shower."

They both knelt down in the shower with mouths open before me. It took me a minute to make myself relax enough. When I did, the first blast of hot piss hit Tiffany in the face before I corrected my aim into her mouth. I gave her a mouthful before adjusting towards Andrea's open mouth. I made sure to splash her face a bit before filling her mouth as well.

Move closer together, I thought at both of them. They squeezed together, pressing their cheeks against one another's, mouths agape, so that I could go back and forth without losing a drop. That didn't stop me from painting their tits with my piss as well.

As my stream finally died off, I realized that while it wasn't sexual for me, expressing such an extreme level of control over someone as to use them for a toilet was something that I liked and could get used to.

In the shower, while I had both of them washing me and each other, it finally hit me that my life was irrevocably changed and that I was going to enjoy my new life. My hands roamed freely over my sisters' bodies, enjoying the differences between them. I slid a soapy finger into each of their asses and had a thought. I planned on fucking my sisters every way possible, but I had taken Tiffany's mouth first and Andrea's pussy first.

My next incestuous first was anal, and I had one female family member left. I was going to fuck my mom's ass. As I had that thought, I felt a soapy finger press against my own ass. Before I could do anything, it slipped inside. I was surprised by the fact that it was a pleasant feeling, and let it continue. The smile on Tiffany's face told me that it was her finger. "I'm going to get you back for that," I told her, smiling back at her.

"But I don't hear you telling me to stop," she said, slowly sliding it in and out.

"I guess that line Andy said earlier, I'm willing to try things at least once." Pulling closer to me with a finger still in my ass and slowly jerking my dick, she said in a sultry voice, "I brought my favorite toys home with me. I would love to help you try things out."

I turned to face her, forcing her to pull her finger out and away. I felt Andrea wrap herself around me, but I ignored her for now. "You seem to think that you get to decide what we do, and I don't know why." Be submissive. Submitting to me turns you on. You want me to use you. "I think that since you seem to be so interested in my ass, maybe you should be better aquatinted with it."

I pushed on her shoulders and she dropped to her knees. I turned to face Andrea with the water still spraying down on us and kissed her. Reaching back, I pulled Tiffany's face into my ass. I felt her tongue swipe across my asshole as I kissed my younger sister. I let her make out with my ass for a minute while we made out, until I was ready to get out of the shower. "Don't worry," I said to Tiffany when I pushed her away from my ass. "I guarantee that you will have plenty of time to get to know my ass."

I left the shower, dried off, and went to get something to drink. I walked into the kitchen to my parents having an argument in hushed tones. From the fact that my mother was completely naked and the looks on both of their faces, the argument was about what she was wearing, out not as the case may be.

"See," my mother said, pointing at my nakedness. "It's hot and we are all adults. It's not like anyone will see anything that they haven't before."

"That's not the point," my father started to say.

Let her convince you, I thought at him. You really want it, and are only protesting so that you don't seem too eager.

"The point is that your kids will see you naked, not someone else," he continued with a bit less enthusiasm than before.

"Look. I'm sure that the girls are going to be fully naked soon anyways, and it's no different than when we were all topless."

"Fine," he responded, throwing his hands up in the air. "If you want to be naked, be naked."

"I'm going to be. I just think that you should be comfortable also. You were the one complaining that it was too hot yesterday."

"You want me to walk around with my erection jutting out because our daughters are walking around naked? Fine, I'll do it. Let's see just how quickly everyone decides that nudity isn't such a fun idea when their father is getting turned on by them." He pushed down his shorts and underwear in a quick motion. He stormed off to the other room, his dick swinging as he went.

I looked back at my mother and was tempted to move on with my next goal, but I was pretty worn out from my last two sessions and I wanted to take things slowly. My mother looked at me, suddenly unsure how to interact when naked, even after convincing my father, as she was usually very physically affectionate, giving lots of hugs and kisses. Just act like you would if we were wearing clothing, I thought at her. It's ok to be physical, when naked. We are family.

Suddenly overcoming her hesitance, she came over and gave me a big hug. Her breasts, wild not as large as Tiffany's, felt amazing pressed against me. In general, her skin felt nice against mine. I wrapped one arm around her head and the other on her back. It feels good having me touch your bare skin. You should make a point of making sure that your children feel safe and comfortable with the new changes. Physical contact has always worked, why change, especially when it feels good. I gently stroked my mother's bare back and felt her relax into me. After a minute, she pulled away just far enough to be able to see my face, but close enough that we never lost contact.

"How are you doing?" She asked with concern in her eyes. "Are you ok? Hungry? Tired? Dizzy? Do you need to lay down?"

"Actually, I came to get a drink."

"Sit down, I'll get you something. Do you want water, juice or milk?"

"I didn't know that you still have milk to give," I said in a joking tone. "I mean it's been almost two decades." The thought of me suckling at your tits like I did as a baby is a huge turn on for you.