Simon Says Ch. 02

Story Info
More mind controlling family, this time everyone is included.
4.8k words
4.37
44.7k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

If you have not yet read the previous chapters of this story, go back. Things will make more sense.

This story is meant to be a fantasy. As such, many points of reality are put to the side, such as safety and pregnancy, as well as others.

Additionally, this series will cover a wide range of sexual activities. I will try to cover them in the into, but please be aware.

Thanks to my editor!

Topics: mind control, incest, oral, anal, bdsm, watersports, rimming, pegging, MF, MFF, FF, MM

***********************************

I woke up in the morning to the feeling of a warm mouth sliding up and down my morning wood and a warm body on either side of me. I looked up to see my mother, once again naked, intently focused on sucking my dick.

"Good morning," I said quietly, not wanting to wake my sisters.

"Good morning," she replied, stopping just long enough to talk before continuing.

"Not that I'm in any way complaining, as this is the best way to wake up, but what brought this on?"

I knew exactly what had brought this on. Yesterday, I had discovered that due to one of my sisters accidentally electrocuting me, I developed mind control powers and had planted the command the night before. I just was curious why she thought that she was doing it.

"I know that you are going to have a busy day ahead of you, and I wanted to get my fair share. Plus, I thought it would be a nice way to wake you up."

My cum tastes delicious to you, I thought at her as she went back to work.

It was amazing what years of experience will do for you, especially when coupled with enthusiasm. Even after yesterday's fun and exertions, I loved the things that my mother was doing with her mouth. I relaxed and let her work her magic, combining bobbing her head and with swirling her tongue around my head and long licks from base to tip. She kept taking as much of me into her mouth as she could, and I could feel myself hitting the back of her throat. I debated pushing her to deepthroat me, but held off.

"I'm about to cum," I warned my mother.

She increased her efforts and was rewarded by my balls contracting as my hot seed filled my mother's mouth. I groaned in pleasure as she swallowed my first load of the day, eager and proud, like a good slut. I felt a wave of tiredness hit me as she licked the last drops up.

"Rest now, Simon," my mother said, gently patting my cock. "I'm going to go make breakfast, and you need your energy for today."

I fell back asleep quickly and woke up a half hour later when my sisters started stirring. My first thought was that after a blowjob, waking up with two incredibly sexy women in your arms was the best. My second thought was that I had to pee. After realizing just how much fun it was to exert the level of control over someone as to use them as a human toilet, I debated which of my sisters I was going to use. I could keep using my older sister Tiffany, reenforcing the submissive role of the normally dominant twenty-three year old, or I could make Andrea, the nineteen year old baby of the family, take a turn.

Pulling my arm out from under Tiffany I said, "Come on Andy, get up. I need to pee."

I had already set the precedent in her mind the day before, but I pushed it again.

You like it when I piss on you and make you drink my pee. You like how humiliating it is to be my human toilet.

I only had to half push her towards the bathroom after that. Knowing that the first one of the day was especially pungent, I had her kneel in the shower in case she missed any. With my penis in her mouth I let loose my flow and she started swallowing. By the time I was done, her cheeks were burning in shame, her neck and chest were soaked with what she had been unable to swallow that enough, and she was breathing heavy, a combination of drinking so much without breathing and just how turned on she was. I stepped into the shower with her and turned the water on. I held her gently from behind as the water washed over her.

"It's ok to like it," I whispered in her reaching one hand down to play with her clit.

"But it's so humiliating. Why do I suddenly feel like I'm about to cum just from you peeing on me?" She whined, leaning back against me.

"Maybe because it's so dirty. Maybe because you need someone you trust to make you feel something extreme," I responded quietly in her ear. I then thought at her, Cum.

She shuddered in my arms as I fingered her, my command forcing her body over the edge. When she stopped shaking, she pulled out of my arms. Thinking she wanted space, I let her go. Instead, she turned to me and started kissing me voraciously. I could taste a hint of my piss in her mouth, so I pushed her back. She looked at me, slightly hurt, not seemingly not understanding. Knowing that if things went too badly, I could always just make her forget everything, I doubled down on my position.

"Your mouth tastes like my piss. I don't want to taste that. Until you brush your teeth, if you want your tongue inside of me, you can always lick my ass."

I watched as her cheeks flamed red again and her breathing caught, but I could see the hurt and humiliation in her eyes mixing with the fact that what I had said made her pussy clench in pleasure. I watched as my strong, self-determined, younger sister dropped to her knees in the shower, apparently ready to lick my ass. I marveled at what I had done, and how far I had brought her in the day since discovering my powers. I reached over and turned the water off before turning around. I braced myself on the wall as I felt Andrea spread my cheeks and dart her tongue in towards my asshole.

"That's right. Lick my asshole like the dirty little piss drinking bitch you are."

I felt her tongue dig into my anus even more enthusiastically, as if driven on by my words. I reveled in the physical and psychologically pleasure of what was happening. I let her go for a while before sending her a mental command to cum. Even knowing that it was completely under my control and direction, having her moan in orgasm into my ass was amazing. I decided that I had had enough. I turned around and pulled my baby sister to her feet. I spun her around so that she was facing the wall and pushed her upper body forward so that her ass was sticking out.

SMACK! SMACK!

I landed two slaps on her muscular and wet ass.

"I was planning on waiting until later to fuck your ass, when I could take time and do it nicely. But instead, since you are such a dirty bitch, I guess that I'll just have to fuck you like one."

I grabbed a bottle of soap and poured some into my hand. I lathered up my very hard cock and placed it at the entrance to Andrea's ass. She had stayed perfectly still on the position that I had placed her in, but I gave her another slap for good measure. While I had been gentle with my mother, at least in the beginning, I showed no mercy now. I forced myself into her ass without any preamble. She cried out as I stretched her asshole, but I only gave her a second to adjust. I pushed in a bit further, causing her to groan in mixed pain and pleasure and then pulled back out. Another thrust forward found me even deeper and by the fourth thrust in and out, I was all the way in. I enjoyed the tightness of her anus for a moment before pulling back and wishing all the way to the hilt in one smooth motion. She grunted in response as my thighs slapped against hers. I began thrusting in and out as fast as I could. Her grunts and groans shifted into moans as I reamed her ass.

"How do you like having your ass reamed like a dirty whore?" I asked, grabbing a handful of hair.

"Use me!" She cried out in response. "Fuck my ass like a two-bit whore. I'm just a dirty slut who deserves to get her ass pounded."

It wasn't long before it was too much for me and I started to coat her insides with my hot cum. When the first pulse went through my cock, she started cumming as well, which surprised me. I wasn't planning on her cumming just yet. I felt her string muscles clenching around me as she almost hyperventilated in orgasm. With her still impaled on my cock, I pulled her upright by her hair. Reaching my other hand around, I took one of her breasts and roughly groped it, squeezing it in my hand. I then used her tit, her hair and her ass as leverage to turn around to face the showerhead. I flipped it on and let the warm water run over our still connected bodies. I slipped out of her ass and held her tight against me. We finished washing each other and got out of the shower. While we dried off, my sister looked at me.

"What?" I asked, not sure what she was thinking.

"Um, I need to take care of things. I was waiting for you to go," was her embarrassed response.

I walked closer to her.

"You don't get to hide anything from me. Has my pee made it through your system yet? Are you going to pee it out? Is my cum leaking out of your ass yet? Sit down on the toilet. If you are a good girl, I'll even let you lick my ass again."

Face red, she dropped onto the toilet seat.

"Please," she said in a small voice.

"Please what?"

"Please let me lick your ass again," she said almost in tears from the humiliation.

I presented my ass to her face as I heard her start to pee. She licked my ass until she was done. I watched as she wiped herself, flushed and washed hands. After she brushed her teeth, I took hold of her again.

"You know that I love you and care about you, right?"

She nodded and I kissed her deeply, sending thoughts deep into her brain.

You love being humiliated by me, but only by me. It doesn't interest you or turn you on to be humiliated or hurt by anyone else.

"Now," I said, pulling away, "go make sure Tiffany is awake."

I gave her a light slap on the ass, sending her on her way. I headed to the kitchen. I entered to see my mother standing over the stove wearing only an apron, with her beautiful ass framed and on display. I came up behind her and enveloped her in a hug, my hands slipping under her apron to find her breasts and my cock pressing against her rear.

"Good morning," I said quietly in her ear. "Looks delicious."

"It will be ready in a few," she responded, leaning back into me.

"I was referring to you, not the food," I said, squeezing her tits gently.

"Ohhh, that feels really nice. They have been sore since I woke up. It's almost as if after you sucked on them yesterday, my body is confused and thinks that it should be producing milk again."

I smiled, knowing that that was in fact the case, as I had sent a mental command to get yesterday to start producing milk again.

"That would be amazing. I can't wait to suck on them again. And speaking of sucking, I loved the wake-up call this morning."

She blushed.

"I heard you spending a while in the shower with Andy," she commented, clearly fishing for details.

"I made sure that she was clean all over, inside and out. Deep inside and out. She was so dirty, it needed to be done."

I slipped a hand down to my mother's pussy. Fingering it gently, I found it already wet.

"Have you told Dad yet that your backdoor is open for business?" I asked with my finger on her clit.

"Mmmhhhmmm, but he wants to wait until you are all back in school to really enjoy it. I think that after all these years, he isn't going to want anything else for a while."

"What did you mean last night when you said something about Dad being on my list?"

"When he was in college, before we met... Oh that feels really nice, keep going, just like that... He had an adventurous phase. He told me about some of the things he did and while he preferred girls, he liked cock as well. And based on how he was looking at you as well as at your sisters, I bet he was thinking about yours, especially since he hasn't had any since we got married. Ohhhhh, yes, that feels amazing."

I gave my mother a small orgasm while she cooked and thought about what she said. I had some thoughts, but I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do. Pulling my wet finger out, I put it by her mouth and with a quickly thought command, she sucked it clean before going back to cooking. I pulled out plates and set the table on autopilot, my mind trying to process all that she had just dropped on me. Andy came in a few minutes later and announced that Tiffany was finally awake and in the shower.

"I hear Simon helped get you clean this morning," Mom teased her.

"He did. I was very dirty and he made sure to get the soap deep into my dirtiest parts. Why? Jealous?" She teased back.

"No, I got a morning snack while you were still sleeping."

"I thought that I dreamt that."

I watched as Andrea gave Mom a deep kiss.

"Did you have some Tiffany this morning as well? Was I the only one who missed out?" She pouted as only the baby of the family could.

"No. Why?" Mom asked puzzled.

"Because I taste pussy on your lips."

"Oh," said Mom, blushing. "That's because Simon's finger was dirty from playing with me a minute ago, so I cleaned it for him."

"Well in that case..." Andrea went back to kissing Mom.

By the time Mom finished cooking, I had finished setting the table and was sitting and waiting for the rest of the family.

"Do you want something to drink?" My mother asked, startling me out of my reverie.

Looking up at her now apronless form I replied, "I would love some milk," and pulled her close.

She sighed deeply as I sucked on her tit, obviously relieving some of the ache.

"I want some too," my sister said, pushing my arm out of the way to make space for herself so she could get at Mom's other nipple.

"You would think that I actually had milk the way you guys are going at it," our mother said, but didn't push us away at all.

Once everyone had gathered, we started breakfast. While we ate, I decided how to proceed, at least for the first step. We only had a couple of days before both of my sisters left, so I was going to have to move quickly, at least for the things that involved them. I had planned to stay most of the summer, something that I was planning on enjoying immensely. We were scheduled to finish all of the work today, even with the unexpected delay of me being electrocuted, which meant that we would have more time for fun.

The morning passed relatively tamely, especially given that everyone was naked. I did see Tiffany blowing our father at one point when it was obvious that he was having trouble focusing, but other than that, nothing happened beyond a few touches here and there. Shortly after lunch we put the finishing touches on the final room and we were done. Dad made his final customary inspection of the house before making the final pronouncement that we had one again completed the summer project, at which point we all cheered. We had a traditional celebration planned for that evening, which when we were kids had been pizza with cake and ice cream, but was now a barbeque with alcohol, cake and ice cream. We all migrated to the back deck, thankful that we lived far enough from our neighbors with trees that obscured the view, so we didn't need to get dressed. I relaxed on one of the deck chairs, slowly sipping a beer, but I noticed Tiffany glancing my way from across the deck. I decided to have some fun with her.

You are getting hot. Maybe holding your cold drink against your nipples will help cool you down.

I watched as she absent-mindedly touched the chilled bottle to one nipple while fanning herself with her other hand. After a moment she switched to the other side. The first one was now standing at attention, hardened by the cold.

Your clit is warm too. Try the bottle there as well.

She spread her legs slightly and gasped as the cold bottle pressed up against her pussy.

Go get some snacks from the kitchen. Bring vegetables and a cutting board as well, I thought at my older sister.

"Is anybody else hungry," Tiffany asked, getting up. "I'm going to go get some snacks."

She returned a few minutes later with chips, pretzels, and vegetables as instructed. I was glad to see that she had grabbed a decent sized cucumber.

You should fuck yourself with the cucumber before cutting it. It would be really hot for your family to watch and then eat it with your juices on it.

"Does anyone mind if I flavor the vegetables?" She asked after a moment.

She got curious looks, but nobody complained. She grabbed the long vegetable at one end and slipped the other into her tight snatch. She moaned as it filled her up, causing everyone to stop what they were doing and watch her. It was obvious that our parents were about to say something to her, but then stopped themselves. We all watched as she continued to slide the cucumber in and out, moaning as she went.

Leave it inside and cut the rest of the vegetables, I thought at her after a couple of minutes.

I watched as she pushed it deep one last time and then clamped her thighs tight around it before straightening up, red in the face. Sightly shakily, she began to cut the rest of the vegetables, gasping slightly depending on how she moved. The entire family watched as she finally finished cutting everything else and pulled out the cucumber, which was drenched in her juices. She sliced that as well and put everything onto a plate.

"Snacks are ready," she said in a soft, embarrassed voice, looking down at the table, clearly avoiding all of our eyes.

I got and whispered in her ear, "So hot." I then grabbed a slice of cucumber and tasted it before adding, "And delicious."

The rest of the family joined in taking snacks, and while nobody said anything, the cucumbers disappeared first, and it was clear that the show had an effect on everyone. I decided that it was time to move onto the next game. I whispered something in Tiff's ear and when she gave me a quizzical look and slow nod, I motioned her off into the house. I sent Mom in after her, not telling her why. They were back a few minutes later, Tiffany coming out first, blocking the view of our clearly embarrassed mother. I sent a thought to my father to get up and stand by the table to get something to eat, which put his back to the house. It was only when she approached him from behind that I saw what my mother was wearing. Tiffany had put in her a harness with a realistic looking cock, which looked to be a bit smaller than my own equipment.

"I have a surprise for you," my mother said to my father, causing him to jump, having not heard her approach.

He started to turn around, but she stopped him.

"Don't turn around just yet. Why don't you lean forwards a bit."

He did, and then started when she rubbed the head of the already lubricated strapon against his ass. He did not, however, move from his position. It was almost as if he was frozen, unwilling to do anything which might ruin the moment. Mom hesitated for a moment, but with her oldest daughter's encouragement, lined the head of the dildo up with her husband's asshole. I had debated having Tiffany go first, but the look of pure joy in my father's face as his wife of many years penetrated his ass, showed that I made the right choice.

It took a while before she worked her plastic cock all the way into his ass, and by the time she did, he was flat against the table. As she began fucking his ass for the first time, I grabbed Tiffany and bent her over the table next to our father. I did not bother being gentle as I slammed into her pussy from behind. I saw that even though Andy was currently left out, she was taking care of herself quite well, with her legs to either side of her chair and tell fingers on her clit. I slapped Tiff's ass a couple of times as I pounded into her, and in response my mother did the same to my father. Both family members who were bent over moaned in response to the fucking that they were receiving.

12