Simon Says Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of everyone, it was Andy who started cumming first. Her cries were enough to start a chain reaction, setting off Tiffany and Dad. My sister's cunt tightening around me was enough to push me over the edge as well. Not wanting Mom to be left out as I pumped her daughter full of cum, I sent a thought her way setting her off as well. Pulling out of my sister, I went around the other side of the table and took hold of my father's face. I guided it towards my cock. Seeing what was in front of him, even in his post orgasmic haze, he eagerly opened his mouth. I shoved my dick into his mouth and he sucked our combined juices off. Looking down at my spit-roasted father, I took pride in the fact that even though I started out with selfish intentions in mind, my entire family seemed to be happy with how things were turning out. I pulled out of his mouth with a pop and sat back down.

"You should let him get up at some point," I called out to Mom, who was still gently sliding in and out of Dad's ass. "He still needs to make dinner. Tiffany's snack, no matter how delicious it was, won't hold us for very long, especially at the rate we are working up an appetite."

Everyone laughed and she pulled out of his ass. Tiffany, moving slowly, got up to show her how to clean it. I had a feeling that they were going to be doing more inside than just cleaning the strapon. My suspicions were confirmed when I went inside a few minutes later and found my mother eating my cum out of my sister's pussy in the bathroom. The dildo was in the sink and Tiffany was sitting on the closed toilet with Mom between her legs. This actually worked out well since I had come in needing to pee. Standing over my mother, I placed my penis in my sister's mouth and let loose a stream of piss, which caught her off guard at first. But like the champion slut she was, quickly started swallowing. She licked the tip when I was done and I walked back out, leaving them as they were, having never said a word.

Dinner was a rowdy affair, with everyone making comments about how much Dad likes meat, and how good Tiffany's salad is. Post barbeque we migrated back to the couches for a family movie. We resumed the previous evenings positions, with me between my sisters and our parents together on the other couch. There was a lot of gentle playing and more than once I found myself with a tit in my mouth, but for the most part, it was casual. As the credits rolled, my father got up from where my mother had been resting against him.

Coming over towards us he said, "Tonight was the first time in and thirty years that I've had a cock in my mouth."

He dropped to his knees before me and reached out, stopping right before touching me.

"Do you mind?"

I shook my head.

"It has been so long, I had forgotten how much I missed it," he said, stroking me gently.

"You gave it all up for Mom?" I asked.

"Yup. It's not like she has a penis, and until yesterday, I haven't been with anyone else since we started dating."

"I'll make sure she has a penis before I leave," interjected Tiffany, "or at least a close approximation of one."

"I appreciate it and plan on enjoying it, but it's not the same as a real cock, especially not in the mouth."

By now his stroking had me hard.

"What I'm trying to ask, Simon," he continued, "is if you would mind if I sucked your dick."

I looked down at my father kneeling before me, looking so vulnerable that even though I had never thought about doing anything with another guy, I nodded. As he leaned in and licked the head of my cock, I noted that this was completely different than in the moment, shoving my dick into his mouth. This was deliberate and thought out. It also felt really good. Especially when, in one quick moment, he opened his mouth and took me entirely inside, pushing the head into his throat until his nose pushed against my crotch. It felt tight and amazing different than anything I had felt before. After holding there for a few seconds, he pulled back.

"I wasn't sure I would still be able to do that," he said with a grin, before taking my length back into his mouth and bobbing up and down, tip to base. I couldn't believe that the best blowjob that I had ever had was from my father. As I felt myself getting close, he suddenly switched off to licking my shaft and sucking on my balls. After a few minutes of licking, he went back to deepthroating me. The second time he pulled off of me when I got close, if not for the fact that I had an arm wrapped around each of my sisters, I would have grabbed his head and held it in place. The third time, I didn't even give him a chance.

Make me cum! I commanded, thrusting the thought into his brain.

I watched as his eyes lit up as if on fire. He took me as deep into his throat as he could and began swallowing, massaging my cock with his throat. I threw my head back with pleasure and groaned, my hips rising from the couch slightly. He pulled back just in time to catch my eruption in his mouth, tasting it before swallowing, but not stopping to minister to my twitching dick. I had been too focused before to notice, but as I settled into the haze of pleasure, I noticed that there were three hands fingering clits, obviously having enjoyed the show.

When my father finally let my cock go, he sat back and said, "Thank you."

I nodded, wiped out, but instead of standing up, turned to Andrea on my left, who was still fingering herself.

"Would you like some help with that, Andy?"

She nodded, and I watched as he began to lick her cunt with as much skill as he had shown blowing me. He brought her to a screaming orgasm and then moved onto Tiffany, who got the same treatment. I expected him to do Mom next, but he announced that he was headed to bed, and she got up as well. That was the cue for the rest of us to stagger to bed as well, again passing out in a mess of tangled limbs.

12