Simon Says - My Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better have another shower Simon, you're all dirty again" she said as she walked out of the bathroom.

My training from Mum and Sis continued and I passed with flying colours. Even Noel was impressed with the report from Mum and told me as soon as I passed the medical I'd be promoted from gardener to a "fucking gardener!!"

It was funny but after my last training fuck with my Mum and my Sister unless there were clients involved we never fucked privately. We weren't in each other beds or flirting or touching each other. We only fucked together if we worked together, lots of clients found it a big turn on, and we could charge top prices, as they knew that we were really a family. They liked the Mother / Son, Sister / Son or Mother / Sister / Son fucking performance if only to watch, or for an extra fee, to join in.

We had sex together for money.

I'd joined the Family Business!!