Simon Says - My Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Simon has his medical.
6.6k words
4.51
15k
13
4

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SIMON SAYS - MY STORY

Chapter 2

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family. Simon is one of the characters featured from outside of the family. This story explores his sex life.

It can be read as a stand alone story or have a look at "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" to connect the two.

"A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" is an Incest / Taboo story, "SIMON SAYS - MY STORY" is more of a fetish story

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "SIMON SAYS - MY STORY"

ENJOY

THE MEDICAL

The day of the medical arrived and after a mornings work with Noel, well I worked in the garden and he went off a gave the housewife a length of cock, he said that he'd give me a lift to the Doctors and as he had the contract there to look after the landscaping it would kill two birds with one stone.

As we pulled up at the gate I said, "I know this place, I work as security here." It was a large industrial unit behind a security fence that was carefully landscaped so as to hide what was actually there. I'd always assumed that it was just a place where they processed test samples not an actual place where medicals took place.

Noel looked at me and said "Oh, so you know what it's all about and what happens there?"

I told Noel that I'd never been inside the buildings but I had always wondered why chauffeured cars or minibuses would arrive and drive into the building through the big access doors, they obviously had people in them but my job was just to keep an eye on things and not question what went on.

Noel smiled and said, "well you'll soon find out won't you, hope that you enjoy the experience" and he dropped me off at the office door. "I'll be here to pick you up when it's all over."

Enjoy? When it's all over? What did he mean?

I knew my way into the office so wandered in, still in my work gear.

"Ah Simon, I'm Doctor Moore, we've seen each other in passing but never been introduced" said a big imposing grey haired man, about 55 years old, and wearing a Doctors tunic.

"Hello Doctor, yes, we have seen each other a few times, I'm normally the lad letting you through the gate" I replied.

"Well let's hope that changes and we see a lot more of each other, through work of course just in case you take that the wrong way" he said and laughed.

"So Noels sent you here for a medical, I assume that you're going to be working with him when he offers a bit more than gardening. I've known Noel and his son a long time, it was him that introduced me to your Mother and sister, Noel, your Mother and sister are useful people to know" Doctor Moore said.

Why would the Doctor say that? I knew that Noel did the gardening here but what did he need my Mother and sister for?

"If you go through that door a nurse will be waiting for you and will start on the tests and I'll see you later, don't worry its all very straight forward, I'm sure that you'll enjoy the experience" he said.

Enjoy the experience, who enjoys going to a Doctor and being prodded and probed?

I was met by a very attractive petite female nurse, blond hair pulled back into a bun, who was squeezed into her nurses uniform, her tits were straining to get burst out of her white top, she obviously wasn't wearing a bra as I could see a pair of hard nipples through the top, I wondered what knickers she was wearing, I'd love to find out. I realised that I was starting to get hard and the front of my work shorts was starting to tent out so I quickly sat down in the chair.

She asked me the standard medical questions, took the standard measurements, height, weight etc. and then she started to ask me about my sex life.

"Please answer honestly, don't worry, I won't be embarrassed or make any assumptions. When did you last have sex, vaginal or anal?" the nurse said.

Oh here goes I thought, "last night and both" I answered.

"Who was that with?" she asked.

"With my Mother and sister" I felt myself blushing as I answered.

She looked at me and turned to the laptop and tapped a few things in then said "no problem, we have your Mother and sister in the system and they've recently has a clear sexual health check."

"When did you last cum?"

"Last night, I wanked, sorry masturbated before I went to bed," I corrected myself.

"You lads are all the same, always masturbating. I'm sure you'll have enough sperm to give a sample later won't you?" she asked.

"Oh I'm sure I will, my balls are always full, oh sorry," I blurted out without thinking.

She just laughed and said, "have you had anal sex?"

"I've had anal sex with my Mother and sister" I said, by now I'd lost all my inhibitions.

"Has your anus been penetrated?" she looked at me and I'm sure I could see a grin on her face.

"Well I've had a douche nozzle up there and my Mother and sister have fingered me but apart from that, no" I answered.

"It will be a new experience for you then.....I mean if it ever happens" she corrected herself quickly. " So I'll be needed a blood, urine and sperm sample from you as well as an anal and penile swab. I'll take the blood sample now, you won't have any problems with the other samples will you?"

She quickly took the blood sample; I have no problem with needles.

"I don't suppose that I could use the bathroom before we go any further, I've come straight from work and I'm a bit hot and sweaty, I really need to use the toilet as well" I asked her.

"No problem, I'll take you to the shower room and youre welcome to have a shower, there's a gown that you can slip on when you've finished. I'd rather you didn't use the toilet as we need a full urine sample so if you can hold on?" she looked at me.

I didn't know if I could but...

She took me down a corridor and into a big shower room, it looked more like the showers at the rugby club, communal, there was a big pile of towels, shower gels and lube, didn't have that at the rugby club and we certainly didn't have showers that had douche hoses and nozzles. The rest of the room had a few benches, a covered trolley and I could see that there were shackles fitted to the ceiling and floor and they had ropes running through them, I must have been having a thick day as I really didn't think anything about what I saw.

I stripped off and stood under the shower to wash away the grime from a day at work, the water was hot and strong. I picked up the douche nozzle, it was bigger than the one that I was used to but as the nurse had said she was going to take an anal swab I thought that I better make the effort to clean my arse out. I lubed up the tapered nozzle and fingered my arse, it was going to be tight but I had been practicing. I adjusted the water to a warm trickle and touched the tip to my pucker and gently pushed. My hole opened up, it stung a bit but I carried on pushing, I moaned, relaxed and the nozzle went all the way into my arsehole until the base stopped it going any further. I'm glad that nobody was watching me shove a metal nozzle up my arse. I felt the water running in and filling my arse, only problem was that it was pushing against my bladder and making me want to piss, I'd been told not to. It also started to make my cock hard, it did feel good.

I pulled the douche plug out and pushed the water out, as I did so spray nozzles started up and washed anything down into a central gutter and away. Never seen those before, nifty bit of kit. I gave my arse a second wash out and then pushed the nozzle back in for a third and last time. What with the noise of the shower running I didn't hear the shower room door open, I was pushed against the shower wall, my arms restrained either side of me and my lags kicked wide open. I managed to turn my head to see who was doing this to me, its was two big muscled, tattooed blokes, one either side of me, both wearing red jockstraps. I struggled a bit but no way could I get free; the douche plug was still in my arse filling me up.

I heard the nurse's voice say, "oh there's a good clean boy, getting your arsehole ready for samples and examination"

I moaned, "the waters still on, my arse is full, I need to piss."

She laughed, shut the water off and pulled the nozzle out of my arse, "let it go" she told me, so I did, I noticed that the two jockstraped goons stood well clear.

I was pulled out of the shower and the nurse stood in front of me and looked down at my cock, which was still hard. "You won't piss, I can assure you," she said.

She grabbed hold of my cock, skinned my foreskin back and showed me a rubber tapered plug about half inch wide at the base and about an inch long. "Where do you think this is going Simon?" I shook my head. "This will stop you pissing until we let you."

She pulled my pisslit open and pushed the rubber plug down into it, I moaned, it stung. The plug went all the way in, my cock hole was stretched and plugged. She pulled a ball fixed to a thin leather strap, I found out its called a ball gag, "open your mouth" she told me and as I did she pushed it in and secured it around the back of my neck.

"Restrain him," she told the goons. They dragged me to the centre of the room, fixed leather wrist and ankle restraints to me, hooked the wrist restraints to ropes and pulled my arms up into the air till they were stretched wide open, they did the same to my ankles so my legs were spread wide open. I was stretched out like a big X.

"I'll tell her that you're ready" the nurse said and walked out of the room, the goons stood back so that I couldn't see them.

She walked into the room. She was tall, at least six foot tall helped by the black stilettos that she was wearing. Her jet-black hair was tied in a tight bun, it made her look severe and mean, and as I was to find out she was mean, almost like she didn't like men. She was dressed in a long white lab coat.

"Hello Simon, I'm one of the Doctors here. I'm going to take some samples from you for your sexual health check and you might have already guessed we don't do normal medicals, it will be fun, if not for you at least I will enjoy it." she grinned at me.

She leant forward, her hands found my nipples and she squeezed them hard making me jump and moan through my gag.

The nurse appeared and said "he's been a good lad, caught him washing his arse out for you so he's all clean and ready. I've plugged his pisslit, he's desperate for a piss but he knows he must wait."

"Right lets start" the Doctor said. She picked up a small chain from a trolley by the side of her and stood in front of me. On the end of each chain was what looked like a toothed crocodile clips. She squeezed the clips open and put one on each of my nipples and slowly let them close onto my tits. If I could have screamed I would have done but the gag stopped that, the pain ripped through my nipples, my nipples are sensitive and seem to be connected straight to my cock, which was still hard and twitching with every shot of pain from the clamps.

"Good lad, your enjoying it aren't you," the Doctor said.

I bloody well wasn't, well I was a bit, that was the worrying thing.

She picked up a riding crop and as she walked around me she ran it over my arse and balls. I knew what was coming. She stopped and I couldn't feel the crop but I heard the swish and felt it hit my arse, my whole body jerked but was held tight by the restraints, I was screaming and drooling out of the ball gag.

"One" the Doctor said.

She bought it down hard across my arse again, much harder than my Mother did when she punished me.

"Two" she said.

I received six strokes in all. I slumped forward with tears in my eyes, all my pain receptors were firing off, and my cock was still hard.

She pulled me upright by my hair, undid the gag and kissed me deeply, I responded and said "thank you Doctor."

She stood back and undid her Doctors coat letting it fall to the floor. She was stunning, her firm tits standing out, her nipples were sticking out and were pierced, each nipple sporting a gold bar through it. She worked out, I could see that she had a six pack, her fanny was totally waxed and hairless and her cunt lips were also pierced with gold rings, she looked beautiful and said "you like what you see?"

All I could do was nod.

"Time to let you piss" the Doctor said, "nurse remove the piss stopper from his cock please."

At last I was going to be allowed to piss, I hope that she was going to stand clear or she was going to get covered.

The nurse grabbed hold of my hard cock and pulled out the tapered plug, I screamed, fuck that hurt, I hope the bitch hadn't damaged my cock.

"Piss" the nurse demanded.

I tried, I really tried but nothing happened, not even a dribble. You know what's it's like why you've been dying to piss but had to hold it in and then when you can go nothing happens. I'm not piss shy, we have piss competitions at the Rugby Club, the more I tried it still wouldn't happen, didn't help that my cock was still rock hard.

The Doctor said "if you can't piss when I tell you I'll catheterize you and you don't want that," I didn't know what she meant but I didn't like the sound of it.

I tried, I really tried, I pushed and a dribble of piss dripped out of my cock slit. The nurse bent down and took my piss leaking cock in her mouth and lapped it up....that didn't help the situation, just made me harder.

"I've been watching his arsehole pulse, open and close when he tries to push his piss out, I wonder if...." and she rammed two fingers straight up my arsehole, another scream from me and I pushed forward as far as the restraints would let me to try and get away from her fingers. This pushed my cock right into the nurse's mouth and she took it up to my balls.

"Anything?" the Doctor asked.

The nurse pulled off of my cock, "nothing, just a bit of precum" she answered.

"I could beat the piss out of him but his arse is already nicely marked and I don't want to spoil him. You better strip off nurse, this could get messy," the Doctor said.

What was she going to do....get messy?!

The nurse stripped off in front of me, she was beautiful. She was a blond version of the Doctor. Her nipples were pierced as well but with silver bars. I looked down at her fanny that was pierced with silver rings and she was wearing high-heeled white stilettos.

"Put his gag back in, he'll be noisy," the Doctor instructed.

I didn't want it back in and kept my mouth shut. "Don't be silly," she said and she squeezed my balls hard and, of course, as I opened my mouth to scream she forced the ball gag in.

The Doctor stood behind me, the nurse stood in front of me holding a sample pot. I suddenly realised what was about to happen and I started to moan and shake against my restraints. The Doctors hand got hold of the chain that was hanging down on my pecs, on each end of the chain was the nipple clamps clamped to my tits, I moaned even louder and she yanked on the chain and the clamps were pulled off of my nipples.

I screamed and screamed but the ball gag just turned that into a moan, I pulled against my restraints flexing my body. The Doctor started to rub my bruised nipples hard and she said, "piss for me."

My cock, in response to the pain, had started to go soft and as it did my piss started to flow, well more jet out of my piss slit, once it started it wouldn't stop. The nurse got covered in my constant stream of piss, she managed to fill the sample bottle, and the rest covered her in a hot stream of my yellow liquid. She just stood there and took it.

As my cock went soft my piss continued to flow across the floor. The stream subsided with a few short bursts of piss as I pushed the last few drops out of my bladder.

"Good lad" the Doctor said "but you've pissed all over the nurse and the floor. Dirty boy" and I moaned as she brought the riding crop down hard across my arse.

This wasn't a medical, this was torture.

I hung on my restraints moaning to myself as the nurse approached and undid my gag and kissed me. "Good piss boy, only two more samples to take."

The nurse stood there and looked at me, "you dirty little fucker, look at me, covered in your piss" she said. She looked good to me and I could already feel my cock starting to pump up again.

"Can I Doctor?" she asked.

"Go ahead" the Doctor replied. What was she going to do, beat me again?

The nurse felt my balls, is she going to squeeze them again? I've got a decent set of balls, quite big, low hanging and shaved of course. She stroked them gently which just meant that my cock really started to get hard.

What was wrong with me, most men would have lost their erection as soon as the Doctor beat their arse but I seemed to responding to everything that they did by getting a constant hard on.

The Nurse picked up a thin leather strap from the equipment trolley and wrapped it around my balls just under the base of my cock, she pulled it tight and secured it, must have had Velcro on it. She whispered to me "I'm going to stretch your balls."

I swallowed hard; men's balls are a sensitive piece of equipment.

She slipped a couple of hooks over the strap around my boy balls and hung a short chain from the hooks so it made a loop under my nuts. I watched as she picked up a small chromed tapered cylinder with a hook on the end, it looked like a fishing weight only bigger, and clipped it to the chain under my balls. I felt the leather strap slide down slightly but my nuts stopped it sliding right off, the weight was heavy, it stretched my ball bag, made worse when the nurse pushed it and it swung between my legs pulling on my ball sack even more.

"Lets stretch it some more," she said as she picked up another weight and clipped it on; I grunted as my balls were stretched further, they were starting to ache.

"More" said the Doctor.

The nurse hung another two weights on, I could feel my balls stretching and I shouted out "no more." It felt like my balls had been stretched down to my knees.

"He wants more," laughed the Doctor, she nodded at the nurse who hung another weight on the chain. I yelped. It felt like my balls were about to rip off only being held onto my body by my spunk tubes attached to my balls.

The Doctor hit my arse with the riding crop, I yelped and jerked forward and that started my weighted balls swinging between my legs, which was even more painful.

"Lets stretch that arsehole open and take a swab," said the Doctor and the goons lowered the ropes holding my wrist restraints down so I slumped forward. My legs were still tied to shackles on the floor and spread wide open with my stretched ball sack swinging between my legs. I was now being held in a stress position being supported by my arms and it was pulling and stressing my shoulder joints. The Doctor clicked her fingers and one of the goons pushed a high bench underneath my shoulders so I could rest them on it, I was at the perfect height to push out my arse at the perfect angle.

"See" said the Doctor, "we're not cruel are we?"

I snorted and thought I'd better not answer that question.

"Just so you don't miss out on anything just look at the TV screens in front of you and you'll be able to see what the Doctor is doing to you and your arsehole," said the Nurse.

I looked up and saw a full HD view of my arse and arsehole on the screens, I guessed that one of the goons was the cameraman; I could see the crop marks across my buttocks.

"Nurse, pass the lube" the Doctor instructed and I felt a cold shot of lube squirted through my pucker followed by a finger, I relaxed my hole and the Doctor said "good lad."

12