Simon Says - My Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her finger probing my arse and she hit the spot, my prostate, I jerked forward and moaned in pleasure and from the pain from my stretched nuts swinging between my legs. My cock, hard again, had started to leak...again.

On the screen I could see her finger going in and out of my arsehole, rubbing my prostate at every stroke.

"Lets stretch, Nurse pass a speculum please" the Doctor asked and I looked and saw the nurse wheel an instrument trolley into view, I knew what a speculum was, thanks to porn films, and I knew what they were for. There seemed to be a full set of them from finger size to ones that they must use on a horse!!

Please don't pick a big one I thought. I watched as the nurse picked up the biggest one there, she laughed, put it down and gave a medium sized one to the Doctor.

"This is going into your arse and I'm going to open you up so I can inspect your passage and take a sample. I wouldn't struggle to resist as I can punish your swollen balls but what ever you do it's going into your hole whether you like it or not so just relax," she said. I felt the cold metal touch my pucker and I tried to relax my hole, bit difficult when your balls seem to be rubbing on the floor.

I felt it slide in, it was humiliating to see it go into my arse on the big screen in front of me, I suppose that was the idea and it was even more humiliating how easily it slipped in.

"Now lets spread that hole of yours" the Doctor said and I could see her start to wind open the jaws of the speculum and I could feel my arsehole start to open, I could even see it on the screen in front of me.

"I love this, its like getting your own back on all the men that have arse fucked me before, just ramming their cock in, not thinking about my hole. Now they know what it feels like," laughed the Nurse.

The Doctor kept spreading my arsehole pucker, I could feel my gaping hole getting bigger and bigger. "No more please, no more" I groaned.

"But there's lot more to go, at least another inch or so to really open you up" the Doctor said.

"Please no" I almost screamed.

She hit my balls and I did scream. "Don't worry, I'm not going to cripple you, look at your beautiful open hole," she demanded. I had to look. My hole was open, and the camera was looking right into it, my mancunt was open about three inches in diameter, it was pink and wet almost like a women's fanny. I saw a probe come into view and she rubbed it around the inside of my arse.

"All done, sample taken. While you're open I could stimulate you to spunk up for the sperm sample. All I've got to do is stimulate your prostate gland and you'll soon be shooting your load or I just need to zap it with an electrical probe and you really will cum a load for me. But I think we'll do it the old fashioned way as you've been so good today. Lets get that speculum out of your arse shall we?" and I felt the Doctor start to pull the speculum out. She didn't even release it first, she just pulled the open jaws right out, I squealed like a pig, the Nurse just laughed.

Then I felt something else on my still open and gaping pucker and looked at the screen and saw the Doctor pushing a tapered plug into my hole. On the end of the base of the buttplug there was what looked like a tail, a horses tail. I wiggled my arse to get it in and felt it bottom out when the big base hit my arsecheeks.

"Good lad, you're plugged and full." I waggled my arse and the tail swished from side to side and the Doctor actually smiled.

"Last part of your medical, the sperm sample so I hope those balls are full Simon," said the Doctor. "You can release him, he wont cause any trouble while his balls are still stretched."

They undid my wrist and ankle restraints and I managed to stand upright even though my balls were still being stretched and I had a butt plug and tail in my arse, I was still hard and my cock was skinned back and the cockhead was glistening with precum.

The blonde nurse knelt down onto a low bench and spread her legs wide open showing off her fanny and arsehole, she looked at me and started to play with her cunt, holding it open so I could see what was on offer.

"Now Simon, you're going to fuck my Nurse. I could put a condom on you to collect your load but I'm going to trust you to withdraw before you cum" the Doctor said "you'll do that for me wont you?"

I nodded, no way though, after what they had both done to me the Nurse was going to get a cunt full of baby batter.

"Hold your hands out" said the Doctor and as I did she put my hands into a pair of leather mittens, there were no fingers, not even a place to put my thumb so really these mittens covered my fists and were buckled up tightly around my wrists, it meant that I couldn't hold or grip anything. Next she fitted me with a wide leather collar and then told me to open my mouth, no way I'd had enough of that, but she knew what to do and just slapped my still low hanging balls and as I opened my mouth to tell her to fuck off she pulled a long metal bar with a leather rein at each end, just like a horses bit across my mouth and this was attached to a head collar that she expertly fitted. I could see in the mirror in front of me that I looked like a human horse or pony, complete with head collar. mouth bit and reins threaded through shackles on my leather collar.

"There's a good pony boy, all ready to fuck your mare in front of you. Lets see if you're hard enough for penetration" she said and I felt the Doctors hand on my rock hard cock. "Very good, you're mare will love that up her fanny."

She lead me by my reins across to a shackle in the wall using the bit to move me left or right, I was like a bloody stud horse.

"I'm going to take the weights off of your balls now and if you cause any trouble I've still got the riding crop and will use it on you, you've been warned boy" the Doctor threatened me.

She took the weights off that were attached to the strap around my balls; I think that they'd gone numb after having the weights on for so long. I heard her say "oh look at those stretched beauties" and when I looked down they must have been hanging at least two inches lower then they were before they were stretched. They were red and a bit swollen but not bruised or sore. The Doctor said "you'll feel it tomorrow, hope that you're not fucking anyone."

"Time to give me that sperm sample, time to breed" and she walked me across the room and stood me in front of the nurse, who was on the low bench, arse in the air holding the lips of her fanny open. She was the perfect height for my cock. Trouble was that as my hands were locked up in the leather mittens I could grab hold of her or touch her or hold my cock to guide it into her fanny.

"Come on boy, get you're cock into your mares fanny" the Doctor said, "do you need to see it and smell it first?." She pulled my head down with the reins and pushed my face into the Nurses open hole, it looked and smelt beautiful and my cock jerked in the excitement. The Nurse started to piss herself and I got the full force of her stream over my face, I instinctively jerked back. "Bad boy" and the Doctor brought the riding crop down on my arse...again.

"See, your mares marking her territory and letting you know that she's ready for breeding," laughed the Doctor.

My face was covered in the Nurses piss and it was dripping into my mouth, it tasted sweet.

The Doctor pushed me towards the Nurse and held my hard cock and rubbed it over the fanny in front of me. She held the Nurses fanny lips wide open and said, "enter her, breed your mare" and I pushed forward. I struggled to get my cock into the right hole, her fanny not her arse hole, as I couldn't hold my cock for myself or hold the Nurse to position her. I had to move my hips and arse around until the head of my cock found her vagina and I pushed in in one stroke....she moaned, I sighed and the Doctor laughed.

The trouble was that, as I couldn't get hold of the nurse I just had to use my hips to thrust my cock into her fanny. The Doctor was standing behind me spurring me on my using the riding crop on my arse; I was even starting to snort like a horse and was dribbling around the bit that was in my mouth. The Nurse was using her fanny muscles to clamp down on my cock.

I was well into my rhythm when I felt a hard swipe across my arse and my head was pulled back by the bit in my mouth pulling me back and letting my cock spring free of the Nurses cunt. I stood there panting, my cock twitching and trying hard to hold my spunk shot back. The Doctor stood in front of me and looked at me and said, "you were going to come weren't you?" I shook my head. She dropped to her knees and took my cock head in her mouth and sucked hard, "I can taste cum on your cock, get back in your mare and fuck her" she said. She held my cock and pulled me towards the Nurses open fanny and guided me in. I carried on fucking.

I was close and was determined to fill the Nurse up with my spunk. The Doctor had a hand on my balls as if checking to see if I was close. I could feel my spunk rising and started thrusting my hips and hence my cock into my mares hole even harder. I was going to cum and I started to pant and huff through the bit.

Just as I was about to fire the first pulse of spunk I was pulled back on my head collar, another hard swipe across my arse with the riding crop and my cock was free of the Nurses cunt and I started to cum.

"Oh no you don't" I heard the Doctor shout and she forced a plastic pot onto my cockhead and I carried on spunking. When the pot was full she pulled it off and wanked the last few shots of cum out across the Nurses back. I moaned, I was exhausted, I was happy but my arse stung.

I thought, I'm really going to get punished now. The Doctor looked at me and said "good boy, great sample." She took of my head harness and removed the bit from my mouth. My cock had gone soft and was dripping the last few drops of cum.

"Finish her off, she needs it" and pointed at the Nurse who was now on her back with her gash open and wet. I dropped onto my knees and started to work on her clit with my mouth and at the same time pushed a finger into her arsehole, she bucked, moaned and climaxed and I tasted her sweet juices.

It went quiet. I looked at both of them and thought what's going to happen now. They both came across to me, both kissed me and the Doctor said "you were good Simon, hope to work with you again soon" and she walked out of the door followed by the goons.

The Nurse stood there, "Doctor Moore will be in soon to have a chat with you" she said.

"Just one thing before you go, can you take this plug and tail out of my arse please" I asked.

She laughed, I bent over and she pulled the plug out.

"Oh you've good a great open hole Simon. How did it feel when you had it in there?" she said.

"It felt good, full but it was rubbing in all the right places" I laughed.

"You men don't realise what you're missing, a mans arse is a sensitive spot and should be used. Oh and you might want to take it easy at the gym for a few days, your arse is red and has got some nice crop marks that are going to sting for a few days," she kissed me and left the room.

Doctor Moore walked into the room. He was fully dressed and I was naked and stinking of piss, lube, cum and sex.

"Its OK Simon, I've seen it all before and been watching you through the two way mirrors. Looked like you enjoyed the experience. Did you?"

I just nodded.

He explained to me what this place actually was, what happened here, who came here and offered me a job at "The Club."

"I think that you're opened minded enough to enjoy everything that is done to you or everything that you do to our guests. The money is very good and of course if you please the client you'll get big tips. Go and have a shower and think about the offer and let me know in the next few days but I hope that your answer will be a yes," he said. I already knew that it would be a yes.

We walked down a corridor to a very smart shower room, I was still naked and he was fully clothed. People walked past and said hello to the Doctor and looked at me, they didn't seem to find it odd that there was a naked man there as well.

"Just one thing Simon, we are very discreet here so your medical this afternoon was filmed and I'm sure that you don't want it leaked to any of your rugby club mates do you?" he said, I knew what he meant.

"Your clean clothes are in there and you'll need this when you come and work here" Doctor Moore said and handed me a white jockstrap.

As I came out of the shower Noel was sitting on a seat. "How did it go?" he asked. What did he want me to say? "I see that they took it out on your arse and balls and it looks like your cock has had enough as well, oh and your nipples are bruised" and he stood up and squeezed them.

"Fuck off" I said jokingly.

"So are you going to take the job?" Noel asked.

"I think so, I loved everything that was done to me" I replied.

"Great, its not my thing, the closest I get to this is anal sex or a bit of piss sometimes. My son works here sometimes, you'll meet him, and your Mum and sister sometimes do Mother and Daughter sessions with the clients so I'm sure that when the clients find out you'll be very popular as the family that likes to fuck together. Just remember that you're always in control and when you say stop then it will," Noel said.

"Thanks Noel, thanks for the advice and thanks for doing this for me, a whole new career is ahead of me" I joked.

"Lets get you home to your Mum and you can tell her how your day went" he laughed. "Remember as soon as your tests come back you're going to be my new stud gardener, my clients have already asked me about the new length of cock I've got working for me. By the end of the month you'll have worn your cock away!!"

So was this going to be my new life? I'd become a sexworker.

12