Simon Says - My Story Pt. 05

Story Info
Back to work at The Club - Punishment & Chastity.
11.7k words
4.67
9.6k
6
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family. Simon is one of the characters featured from outside of the family. This story explores his sex life.

It can be read as a stand alone story or have a look at "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" to connect the two.

"A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" is an Incest / Taboo story, "SIMON SAYS - MY STORY" is a fetish story.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "SIMON SAYS - MY STORY"

ENJOY

BACK TO WORK & I'M MILKED LIKE A BULL

I spent about three weeks at The Club until my branding scars on my arse and my pierced nipples healed up.

Three long weeks without sex, without getting my hole, the longest I'd been without unloading my balls since becoming a sexworker.

Doctor Moore would see me every other day to check how my healing was going and to give me an antibiotic or painkiller injection. He loved giving me injections and hearing me yelp as he used my arse like a dartboard. He got a kick and a hard on out of it.

The female medic would see me everyday as well, as soon as she walked through the door I'd be hard, if she was with Doctor Moore I'd have to lay there and watch as he fucked her cunt hard in front of me. After he'd cum he'd grab hole of my hard cock and slap my cockhead to make my cock go soft and warned me that I wasn't allowed to spunk up until my brandings were healed up and I could go back to work fucking at The Club.

He warned me that he'd lock my cock away in a chastity cage if I spunked with out his permission.

At least I got a chance to play with the medics fanny, smell it and eat it out when I had my twice weekly ball bag saline infusion to keep them pumped up and full.

She'd wipe my balls down and then insert the needles and attach them to the cannula and let the saline drip into my ball bag.

As she was doing this I'd be touching her up through her little blue knickers, blue for a medic, and she'd soon be wet, I'd pull her knickers down so I could get to her clit and get a few fingers deep inside her wet open fanny.

We both knew that I wasn't allowed to spunk so she'd avoid touching my cock and I couldn't wank as my arms were strapped down to the examination table.

As the saline dripped into my scrotum she'd climb on the table and position her cunt over my face and lower herself down on it, pulling her fanny lips wide open so I had full access for my tongue. She either positioned herself so I could burrow deep into her fuckhole or just move slightly so I was fed her clit.

She had amazing control as I'd get a taste and a few drops of her fanny fluid and then she'd let out a dribble of her sweet tasting piss for me to drink.

She was rubbing her fanny across my face then lifted off as she shuddered to an orgasm and covered my face with her juices and then let go a long stream of piss....I was in heaven.

She climbed off of the table and as my balls were now full and the saline bags empty she started to remove the cannula and needles from my ballbag. I was rock hard and skinned back and there was a drop of precum running down my cock.

She smiled at me, took hold of my cock and gave me one stroke.

I moaned and let go off a shot of spunk high into the air, it splattered down across my bare chest.

The medic slapped the head of my cock hard, I screamed and as my cock went soft another shot of spunk trickled out of my piss slit.

"Whoops" said the medic.

I knew that I was in trouble.

The door opened and two burly security men wearing only their well filled red jockstraps appeared, removed my restraints and dragged me out of the room and down the corridor, my fellow sexworkers stood well clear of them dragging a naked man with pumped up balls.

Into another room, Doctor Moore was there with a few guests; some of them had been there when I'd received my body mods.

"Simons fucked up, he was told that he wasn't allowed to ejaculate but today he did, only one pulse of sperm but he still ejaculated. You can see that his cum has dried over his chest. I was nice to him, allowing him to eat out the female medics fanny but he had to disobey my instructions so now he needs to be punished" said the Doctor.

He pushed a small trolley out and pulled the cover off of it, there was a set of scalpels, a couple of hypodermic syringes, some bottles of drugs and what looked like a plastic tube chamfered at one end.

I knew what he was going to do before he even said it.

"So I'm going to circumcise him," said the Doctor.

I screamed out and tried to get away from the security men, I kicked out at the Doctor.

"Hold him and get his mouth open" he said and forced a gag into my mouth.

"That's shut him up. I guess that he wants to keep his little foreskin but he still needs to be punished," said the Doctor, "bend him over the bench."

The security men bent me over a fuck bench, was I going to get fucked? I saw the Doctor pick up a leather paddle and say, "I'm going to punish you, and it will hurt as your brands are still sore but it's this or your foreskin. This is your last chance; one more fuckup and I'll chop your foreskin off. You've been warned."

I heard the cries from the guests of "chop it off, circumcise him Doctor"

There was a swish and the paddle hit my arse, right across both of my branding and my arse exploded in pain, it was worse then the pain from the branding but I felt and saw my cock getting hard, had I turned into somebody that enjoyed the pain?

I tried to pull away but the security men held me tight, I could see that both of them were hard in their jockstraps.

I received another five belts with the leather paddle, the guests were counting and on the sixth stroke I let go a stream of piss out of my hard cock that sprayed up and jetted over the floor.

"For fucks sake" said one of the security blokes.

They let me stand up and released their grip on me, I was panting, I was still hard and my arse was red and stinging. Luckily my pumped up balls were out of the way or the Doc would have caught those with the paddle.

I watched as the Doctor picked up a hypodermic syringe and draw up some liquid out of a bottle. "Bend over" he said.

I did as I was told and felt him push the needle into one of my arsecheeks, I flinched. "Painkiller" the Doc told me.

"Stay like that and relax your arsehole pucker," He said and I felt a lubed up finger push through my sphincter and find my prostate gland.

My still hard cock jerked and my precum started to flow.

"Make the most of it Simon, before I lock you up" the Doc laughed and he removed my gag.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I think that we should allow Simon, and of course you, to have a bit of fun before I fit his chastity cage" the Doctor announced," so Simon will happily eat out your fanny, suck your cock, drink your fanny juices and spunk and, of course, drink your piss."

I was pushed onto my knees, my cock was hard and dripping precum, as one of the female guests stood in front of me, held her fanny lips open and pissed in my face. I let her do it as she hosed down my face with her hot pee. As the last few dribbles dripped out of her cunt she grabbed hold of my head and trust it into her open wet fanny.

"Clean it up" she demanded. I did as I was told.

I did a good job, eating her out and licking up her salty piss.

She stood to one side and her husband stood in front of me. She carried on fingering her fanny as she watched her husband using me.

"Open your mouth and take my cock," he told me.

I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock down my throat, I started to gag, he pulled out slightly and then started to face fuck me. I knew what was going to happen and soon felt his cock start to throb in my mouth. His wife dropped to her knees by the side of me with her mouth open wide. He pulled out of my mouth and started to wank his cock before firing a shot of cum into my mouth then a shot into his wife's mouth. He repeated this three times until there was nothing left, he let his wife clean off the last few drops.

Two more guests to service. The women let me lick her fanny and chew on her big extended clit until she shuddered to an orgasm and let me taste her fanny juices. The man just stood in front of me, looked at me in disgust, and pissed all over my cock and face. I was covered in piss and I could smell it.

"Finished?" the Doctor asked. The guests all nodded. "Lets get him locked up shall we."

The security men lifted me up and pulled me across to a bench so then when I stood on it my cock and balls were in line with the Doctors face.

"Don't even think about it, if you piss on me I'll fit the chastity cage with the sharpened spikes that will dig into your cock even if you don't get hard" he said. I just nodded.

"I'm going to be nice to Simon, I could fit a cock cage that has spikes in it so they rub against his cock all the time to remind him of what he's done. I could fit the cage that has electric contacts in it so every time he gets hard he gets an electric shock or whenever I want to I can shock his cock and balls but I'm going to fit an ordinary cage that will restrain his cock, if he gets hard his little cock will be firmly restrained and point down at his feet all the time" the Doctor told the audience.

"Does this thing ever go down?" he asked me. Just the thought of being locked up had raised my cock so it was standing proud and pointing into the air. I knew what he was going to do, slap my cockhead again.

I was wrong and I saw him pull out an electric prod from the pocket of his Doctors whites and push it into the skin between my balls and my arsehole and press the button. I jerked and would have fallen over had not the security goons been holding me. I yelped, it felt like I had been kicked in my pumped up balls. I was breathing deeply and heard one of the male guests say "that's right Doc, give it to him, give him another shock on his cock."

"Ones enough, it got rid of his erection. Don't worry Simon, it was on the lowest setting so the ache will wear off soon" replied the Doc.

The Doctor picked up a stainless steel ring about 2 1/2 inches in diameter, it had a section missing. He grabbed hold of my balls and cock and pushed my balls followed by my very soft small cock through the gap in the ring so the ring sat behind my pumped up balls and cock shaft against my body. The Doc then closed the ring by fitting the missing section and securing it in place with security screws, unless I had the right screwdriver I wouldn't be able to remove it.

"I'd usually use a small solid ring but with his pumped up nuts I'd never get them through it" the Doc explained.

He picked up a curved wire tube about 3 inches long and about an inch in diameter, there were slots around the side and the end ended in a dome with a hole in the centre. I knew that that was going to fit over my cock, at least with a hole in the centre I'd still be able to piss.

A medic appeared with a tray and the Doctor picked up a sealed packet and unwrapped it, it contained a short plastic tube, a catheter. The medic gave him a syringe and the Doc held my cock and opened up my piss slit with his fingers, pushed the end of the syringe into it and filled my piss tube with lube.

He then inserted the catheter into my cock, about three inches, I flinched as it stung.

At least my cock had shrunk and the Doctor pushed it into the metal tube, pushing the catheter through the hole in the end. The metal cage was locked onto the metal ring around my balls, locked my a small padlock. The Doc cut the end of the catheter off and fitted a plug into the end of it, securing it with a locking device.

I was in chastity.

The guests were enjoying watching, the men were holding their hard cocks and the women were fingering their fannies.

"Simon is now locked in chastity. If he gets hard it will be painful as his cock is encased by the cage. He wont be able to remove it without the keys. The catheter will stop him pissing whenever he wants so twice a day it will be removed so he can. Every other day his cock cage will be removed so his cock can be cleaned, even with his small foreskin there will be a build up of smegma around his cockhead. We'll take the opportunity to edge him, to build up his sperm production but, of course, he wont be allowed to cum" the Doctor lectured.

I groaned.

"Lets just see what his hard cock looks like in his cage shall we" he said.

One of the women fed me her nipple and let me suck it, I didn't want to, I didn't want to get hard but I was a sex addict and I could feel my cock starting to stir. The other women stood behind me rubbing my buttocks, she pulled my arsecheeks apart and started to rub her finger around my arsehole. I heard her say "relax" and she pushed two fingers into my pucker.

Oh fuck, my cock was getting hard.

The blood started to pump and my cock started to swell as she fucked my arse with her fingers. My cock tried to stand upright and point up to the ceiling but was held by the curved cage so it pointed downwards, my cock soon filled the 3 inch long wire tube so started to expand outwards but was held encased by the tube, it started to hurt.

"That looks painful," said one of the male guests who was watching wanking his free fully hard cock.

I moaned as she pulled her fingers out of my fuckhole, she'd got me hard.

"As you can all see Simons cock is fully hard but encased by the cage, it will be painful for him. Perhaps he'll do as he's told in future," the Doc said.

He slapped me across the arse, I yelped as he got me across my brandings and the security men took me back to my room.

Twice a day I'd be taken to one of the toilets, there was always an audience of piss addicts waiting. The medic would remove the plug from the catheter and I'd be told to piss. I couldn't hold my cock or direct the stream of stored hot salty piss as the cock cage just pointed my cock down at my feet. The guests either just wanted to watch me empty my full bladder, I'd force it out at full pressure, or they'd want to join in. They'd either piss when I did, over me or over each other or they'd want to get covered in my piss.

One women would position her cunt under the end of my cock cage and try to get it in her fuckhole so as I let go 12 hours of piss she'd get it all up her hole filling her up. If she enjoyed it who cares?

As soon as I was finished the plug would go back in and I'd have to wait another 12 hours before I was allowed to empty.

Every other day I'd be led into the examination room, the audience would be waiting, to have my chastity cage removed so I could be cleaned. After 48 hours even I could smell my cock and sweaty balls. No matter how good a fit the cannula was I'd leak piss and precum that would collect on my cockhead and underneath my foreskin, you could smell the smegma.

I'd be taken into the medical room and restrained, the guests would be waiting, and my chastity cage and catheter would be removed and it would turn into a feeding frenzy. There would be mouths and tongues on my balls licking them clean and whoever got there first then their mouth would work up and down my cock shaft all over my cockhead cleaning off the smegma and then trying to get the tip of their tongue into my piss slit cleaning it out.

Of course, by then my cock would be hard and leaking a few drops of precum, which they'd feed on. I would feel my spunk rising, knowing that I'd soon cum. The medic had other ideas and knew all the signs, my cock veins pulsing and my arse muscles starting to clench, the medic would even push her finger into my arsehole and if my arsehole pucker started to open and close then the medic knew I was close to blowing my load, and that wasn't allowed to happen.

Just before I was about to empty by balls the medic would use the electric shock probe on my balls or is she was being mean she'd shock me on my arsehole. I'd scream, thrash around in my restraints and my hard cock would rapidly go soft.

After a few minutes the guests were allowed to arouse me again. I have mouths on my cock and balls, fingers probing my arsehole and a fanny or cock in my face. Again, just before I was about to cum I'd get another shock and my cock would go soft.

I go through another two of these edging sessions before another the cock cage was locked back on, a new catheter fitted and plugged and I'm be taken out of the room with my balls aching and my arsehole pulsing.

Ten days later I was taken into one of the bigger rooms, I was still caged and my balls were sore and full to overflowing. Doctor Moore was there along with the medic and a group of guests. The security men restrained me to shackles on the floor and on the ceiling so I was spread eagled like the figure X.

"Lets get that cage off so we can get your balls emptied shall we" Doctor Moore said.

I nodded.

He removed the cage, the ring around my balls and pulled the catheter out of my piss tube.

I sighed as the Doctor rubbed my balls and patted my arse, I was getting hard.

"You need to piss, let me help you" he asked and grabbed hold of my hard cock, "piss" he demanded.

It's difficult to piss when you're hard but I was desperate to go so pushed hard and pissed out 12 hours worth of fluids. As it sprayed out of my cock Doctor Moore directed my hard cock so that the guests, well any that wanted it, got a stream of piss over them or in their mouths.

As my piss stream subsided the Doc let go of my cock, opened up his Doctors whites, he was naked underneath, and started to piss so that the guests who'd missed out on my piss got a drenching from his.

"Right ladies and Gentlemen, its time to let Simon spunk up. It's been over 10 days and during that time we've been edging him and he's been plugged so he couldn't wank or have any wet dreams that would release any of his spunk. As he's only young he always produces a large amount of sperm and has very powerful ejaculations, we can all remember those from our youth can't we gentlemen." the Doctor laughed.

"As you can see he's starting to get hard but I'm sure that he'd appreciated a willing mouth to help him and get his cock nicely lubricated." he continued.

On of the women guests took my hard cock in her mouth and deep throated me right down her throat without gagging. She used her throat muscles to milk my cock; I wasn't going to last long.

Doctor Moore pulled her off of my cock and pushed her down onto his cock, holding her face down onto his cock so she couldn't pull off.

My cock was twitching and pulsing and had started to leak.

"You can see Simon is very close to unloading can't you" the Doc said and continued "suck my cock harder, suck it properly or it will be going up your arse next" he said to the women. She moaned and started to bob up and down on his cock.

Doctor Moore didn't usually get involved with the scenarios that the guests wanted unless there was a medical theme to it; he was a dominant authoritive man who would take what he wanted. These were high paying guests and would be paying handsomely for the privilege of Doctor Moore being involved and being on the receiving end of his cock.

"Normally we'd manually stimulate Simon, in other words wank him off but I think that this time I'll stimulate his prostate gland until he cums, I don't think that it will take long looking at the states he's in" he said

My cock was dripping precum, didn't help that one of the women guests was licking the drops of it off of my cockhead and then kissing one of the male guests so he could taste it.