Simon Says - My Story Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me" the Doctor said and clicked his fingers at the security men. They knew what to do and pulled the female guest off of the Doctors cock and forced her to bend over. They pulled her arse cheeks apart exposing her arsehole.

"You don't learn do you, anybody would think that you enjoy having my cock up your arse," he told her.

The women's partner said" fuck her Doctor, fuck her up her arse" and walked across, spat on the Docs already wet cock and positioned it at the entrance to her arse. The Doctor pushed his large cock into her arse in one long stroke and just stood there with it in her arse up to his balls. She was panting and squirming around trying to get comfortable on it.

"Where were we" The Doc asked, "oh yes we've got to stimulate Simon and unload his balls."

I wasn't going to take much stimulation, seeing the Doctor penetrate the guest arse had almost made me spunk.

"Let me finish here" he said and he started to brutally fuck the women's arse, the security men had to hold her so she didn't fall over, "I wont be long."

Her husband was telling her to "take it and enjoy it," she was just moaning and defiantly taking it, as much as she could get.

"Clamp down on my cock, tighten your arsehole" she was told by the Doctor. She did what she was told as the Doctor said "that's better" as he power fucked her arse.

"Take it," the Doctor said as he spunked up her arse, with each pulse she said "thank you Doctor", she said it six times so she must have had 6 pulses of prime spunk.

He didn't hang around and pulled out of her gaping hole, he was still dripping the last load of spunk and he moved round to her mouth and pushed his cock in, "clean it up" he told her, "clean off my cum and your arse juices," the Doctor demanded.

The Doctor pointed at her husband, he went round to her open arse and started to lick her out, eating the Doctors spunk and his wife's arse juices.

I just hung in my restraints, dripping precum out of my cock watching these perverted fuckers.....and I loved it and realized that I was one of them, but I got paid for it!!

When they'd finished the Doctor turned to me and said "now your turn. We could wank Simon to climax or fuck his arse till he spunk's up but I'm going to stimulate his prostate gland till he fires off. Any of you that don't want to get covered with his boy cream stand out of the way, you've been warned."

The Doctor picked up a curved probe device, about eight inches long and about an inch in diameter. It was attached by a long wire to a box that was plugged into the mains. He lubed it up; I knew where it was going, up my arsehole.

"My colleagues in the veterinary profession use one of these when they want to extract semen from a bull or ram. This probe is much smaller but will do the same job. I'm going to position it on Simons prostate and then stim it till he shoots. Simon has had a Estim butt plug up his hole numerous times before when we want to give him pleasure or pain so he's used to it" the Doc lectured.

I knew all about an Estim butt plug. When inserted it would pulse on my prostate gland giving me waves of pleasure especially if my nipples and cock was also being stimmed. But turn it up too high and it went to pain, feeling like my balls were being kicked or somebody was trying to force their fist into my arsehole.

"Relax your mancunt Simon," he said, I did as I was told and I felt the probe slid into my hole.

He soon found my prostate gland, I moaned and my cock jerked and started streaming precum, one of the guests licked it off my knob head.

The guests crowded around in line with my cock. The medic took hold of the probe in my arse and the Doctor had the probe control box in his hand.

"Are you all ready, I usually increase the electrical stimulation until the goods are produced but I've set it up already at a high setting and just need to press this button to empty his balls" the Doc said.

The room went quiet; the Doc grabbed hold of my cock with one hand, aimed it at the guests, smiled at me, nodded and pressed the trigger.

The electric shock hit my gland, I bucked against the restraints and screamed, I felt the spunk rising up my cock and fired the first pulse of spunk, it burned as it traveled out of my piss slit and even though the guests were standing in front of me the first powerful shot fired over their heads and I heard it splatter across the floor.

The Doc was holding my cock like he was holding a firing gun and each guest received a shot of my spunk in his or her face, the Doc waved my cock about as I fired off another load of cum. My prostate was still getting stimmed but my balls were nearly empty and the spunk was dribbling out in a long non-stop stream.

The stimming stopped and the Doc let go of my cock, it was still hard but I was running on empty. My balls and arsehole ached after pumping out all that baby batter.

"Well done Simon, very impressive. Look what you've done" he said and pointed at the guests. I looked to see that all their faces, tits and chests were covered in my spunk. One of the women was plunging her fingers into her juiced up fanny, one of the men was wanking his cock whilst the couple were fucking face to face and licking off my cream.

I was released from the shackles and the probe pulled out of my hole. I was walked back to my room and collapsed on the bed rubbing my balls, they ached. I showered and then thought "now what?"

There was a knock on the door and Doctor Moore walked in. I stood up.

"Are you OK Simon, you were very impressive in there." he said.

"I'm great Sir, my balls still ache but apart from that I'm fine. I loved every moment of it," I said.

"Well that's the most important thing, apart from the money. You'll see that you've earnt some serious money for the last few shows. It's about time you went home so Noel will collect you in a few minutes. I'll contact you in a few days, hope that you'll want to work here again after what I've done to you" the Doctor asked.

"You wont keep me away Sir," I laughed.

"That's what I wanted to hear" Doctor Moore said.

Noel picked me up in his work van, "hello stranger, I thought that you'd disappeared, I want to hear all about what goes on in that perverted place" he said.

I told him all about what had happened as we drove home.

"For fucks sake" he said, "its not for me, I'm just an old fashioned Brit, just straight sex in the same old positions but it earns me money. I hope that you were paid handsomely?"

I told him how much I had earned.

He replied "well in that case you're buying the beers tonight."

We got back to his house, his son, Ronan, who also works at The Club was waiting. "Show me, show me," he said bouncing around the kitchen.

"Just calm down son" said Jake "he's missed you."

Jake grabbed hold of Ronan, bent him over the work surface, pulled his trackie bottoms down to expose his arse and spanked him hard six times.

I stood there and watched, it was a regular thing and Ronan and Jake both enjoyed the "Father and Son" relationship.

"Thanks Dad, sorry Dad" Ronan panted.

I pulled off my top and showed off my nipples with the silver barbells through my nipples.

"Dad, please can I?" asked Ronan.

"Dream on boy," laughed Noel.

I dropped my pants and held up my cock so they could both see my pumped up balls.

"Now that's what I call a set of nuts," exclaimed Noel, "how long will it last like that?"

"I'll have to have it done every week, the women love them banging against their arsehole or fanny when I'm fucking them" I told him.

I turned around to show them my arse branding and asked, "what do you think?"

There was silence and then Noel said 'well they certainly stand out, you can see all the details"

I felt his hand on my arse cheeks as he traced the shape out with his fingers and said "the bored housewives will love them when they've got their hands on your arse pulling you into them."

Noel dropped his work shorts and bent over the work surface next to me showing off his lion tattoos, the same design as my brandings, "which ones are best Ronan?"

If anybody had walked in they would have seen the bare arses of two men with a lad inspecting them!!

"I love both the tats and brandings, you could almost be twins," he said, and with that he slapped both of our arse cheeks hard and ran away laughing.

"You little fucker, you wait till I catch you, you wont be able to sit down for a week" laughed Noel.

I loved staying here.

I spent a week working with Noel, both gardening and fucking, there was a lot of frustrated housewives in the area that needed my or Noels cock, more often than not they needed both of our cocks. It was great to be having a "normal" sex and not having my cock and balls tortured or my arsehole stretched open and being allowed to spunk up after a hard fuck.

My phone pinged; it was a message for Doctor Moore asking me to "attend the club when convenient."

Noel had some landscaping to do there so the next day I left Noel to do all the hard work and went to see the Doctor.

"How's it going Simon? No problems with the body modifications that we did, cock working hard?" Doctor Moore asked.

"Everything is in full working order and Noels clients are fascinated with my balls and brandings. Business is booming," I told him.

"Good. I've had a request from a client, he wants a certain scenario and you would be perfect for it. Its nothing too out of the ordinary, its more of a punishment scenario but it wont be you that's getting punished this time" he told me.

"Well that will be a change, sounds good to me Doctor," I said.

"You know the Moss family, more specifically the son, Jake Moss," the Doctor asked.

"Yes Sir I do, I worked for the father and of course used him here, have fucked the Mother and used her here, I've fucked the sister and used her here and of course Jake has been here and we've both been involved in a scenario together. He can be a bit of a cocky fucker sometimes though," I said.

"Yes, that's the problem that we've got to sort out" and the Doctor told me what was going to happen, I was already getting hard.

JAKE SAYS - MY STORY

I'm Jake; you know about me from my story "A Family That Plays Together Stays Together".

I'd been to The Club before and loved it there. I'd been selling my sperm to Doctor Moore; apparently I produce top quality baby batter. I'd turned into a bit of a stud, I had the body, I had the cock, I had the spunk and I had the attitude.

But the attitude was the problem and it turned out that it was time to put me in my place.

This is my side of the story about my visit and treatment at The Club.

I got a text from the Doctor "sample required Friday 1500hrs," yea right I thought, I'll give it to you when I'm ready so when I finished work, we always finished early on Friday, I went to the gym and got to the Club about an hour and a half late. Simon was at the gate, "you're late" he said, "the Doctors waiting."

I didn't say what I was thinking "what the fucks it got to do with you" but instead I said "its OK, if he wants my baby batter he'll have to wait wont he." Simon just smiled, I should have realised what was going to happen.

First thing the Doctor said was "you're late Jake"

"Yea sorry Doc, other things to do" I replied.

"I'm not Doc, I'm Doctor Moore to you and if you don't want to earn money for your sperm donations we'll find somebody that does" he said.

"OK, OK Doctor, lets get it done, pass me the pot and I'll just wank off into it and get it done, really don't have time for anything else today" I cockily replied as I went to walk out of the door.

"Turn around Jake" the Doctor demanded, I did and I saw that in his hand he had an electric prod, I wasn't quick enough and he jammed it into my balls and pressed the button. The shock tore through my nuts and my whole body, I screamed and collapsed on the floor. The door opened and two of the red jock strapped goons came in. I heard the Doctor say "take him away, he wont cause any trouble, I gave him a 100% shock, oh and get him cleaned up, he's pissed himself" and they dragged me away down the corridor.

I came too in the shower room; the goons shacked my wrists and pulled me up so that I was spread eagled. Simon stood in front of me and said, "you shouldn't have upset Doctor Moore, he'll get his own back. Now lets get you out of those piss soaked clothes and washed out and cleaned up."

The goons ripped my shirt off, cut off my trackies bottoms and stood clear as Simon pulled down my piss stained underpants. "Hey look Jake, you've got a little boys cock, its shrunk"

I looked down at my uncut cock that certainly had shrunk; it was just a little stub. "Fuck" I shouted out "what have you done to it"

"It's the side effect of a full power shock to your balls. Hopefully it will recover otherwise your days of being a super well-hung stud are over" Simon laughed.

Simon stripped off down to his jockstrap and the water jets came on as he soaped me down, he made sure my arse pucker was clean and skinned me back to ensure that my cockhead was clean as well. It looked like my cock was recovering. He pushed me forward and I felt the douche nozzle pushed into my arsehole. I knew better than to resist. When I was all washed out and clean, still hanging there, the Doctor appeared.

"Now then Jake. When I first met you you were a polite presentable young man who knew what he wanted in life but now you've turned into a rude little shit who seems to think that he can get what he wants by being rude and domineering so its time to re-educate you. You'll be spending a few days at the Club for the use and entertainment of other members. I know what your thinking, that you'll tell your Daddy but it wont do you any good, your Father already knows and, in fact, it was him that suggested that I discipline you and I agreed. I'm sure that you'll enjoy the training sessions, but I really don't care if you do or not."

I lifted my head up and spat at him.

I should have realised what would happen as he pulled a stun probe out of his pocket, pushed it against my nuts, smiled at me and pushed the trigger. I screamed, bucked against the ropes holding me up and pissed myself again out of my little boy cock.

The Doctor waited until I'd finished twitching, grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to face him. "That was stupid wasn't it? That's two full power shocks to your balls, one more and your balls will never work again so you'll be useless to me and to any of your future girlfriends" He turned round to Simon and said "wash him down again and then get her in, she knows what to do" and the Doctor left the room.

Simon hosed me off again and said, "just play along with it and learn, if you don't you can forget about coming back here again, you can forget about being the local stud, you can forget about most of your friends, you'll be back to little shy Jake."

The door opened and the blonde dominatrix walked in, the one with the pierced nipples and pierced fanny lips, the one that last time milked the biggest load out of me.

"So Jake, we meet again but this time I don't need to be nice to you" she said and brought the riding crop down across my arse hard six times. I jerked around on the restraints but wasn't going to give her the pleasure of hearing me scream, next she fitted nipple clamps to my tits which she tightened up until I thought that my nipples would fall off, I just moaned.

Simon wheeled a trolley across that contained the equipment that she was going to use on me and I could feel that my cock was starting to swell; at least it was still working. She fitted me with a ring mouth gag so I couldn't close my open mouth and could only moan and dribble through it, next came an inflatable butt plug, she lubed it up, forced it into my arsehole and starting pumping it up and as it got bigger I could feel it rubbing on my prostate and my cock started to fill with blood. I moaned loudly as the plug started to rearrange my guts and she stopped.

"Right Jake, time to put you in chastity" the dominatrix said. I looked at what she was holding, some kind of stainless steel cage arrangement. I swallowed hard. "I'd hoped that you wouldn't get an erection or it will hurt when I fit it, but the riding crop across your balls or cock should stop that," she said as she brought the crop down across my balls hard, I screamed through the gag and my cock went soft.

A stainless steel ring was fitted around the base of my cock and balls, it was tight, over my cock she forced a cage arrangement, about an inch and a half in diameter and two inches long over my soft cock and this was locked onto the ring. My cock was in a cage. My piss slit was exposed and I watched as she lubricated up a small tapered plug about an inch long and half inch in diameter and the top of the taper. I knew where this was going. She pushed it into my piss slit until I flinched and it wouldn't go in any further. This too was locked into place.

Simon was standing there watching and smiling, he knew all about the chastity cage, he'd only just been released from one.

"You're ready for use" she said, "if you get hard it will hurt as your cock is trapped in the cage, you wont be able to piss or cum as your piss slit is firmly plugged, your arsehole is plugged and pumped, I hope that you enjoy the next stage" and she gave me another six hard strokes with the riding crop across my arse.

The goons and Simon released me, Simon looked at me and smiled and the goons and him walked me down a corridor, you try walking with a big butt plug up your arse, into a smart bathroom. There were a couple of toilets and a long urinal trough with a gap in the centre. The goons dragged me across to the gap, restrained my hands to restraint points and pulled my legs out from underneath me and restrained those to points on the floor. My face and gagged mouth were the same height as the urinal trough and I was secured in the gap.

"You're the new piss boy mate, enjoy" said Simon and they all walked out of the room laughing.

I sat there thinking what the fuck have I done when I heard the door open.

"Come on in, he's in here" it was the Doctors voice.

The Doctor walked in with my Father. "Jakes plugged, gagged, in chastity and his cock is plugged so he can't piss or cum. Unfortunately we had to shock his balls at full power twice so I think that he's learnt his lesson, haven't you Jake" said the Doctor. I just nodded. "The other guests know he's here to be used so we'll give him a couple of hours as a piss boy. You don't mind do you" asked the Doctor.

"No, of course not, go ahead," said Dad. "Lets hope he'll respond to your lessons, he's got all weekend to learn hasn't he.

The Doctor undid his white coat, he was naked underneath, I was the same height as his big cock and low hanging balls. He grabbed hold of his cock, pulled his foreskin back and pissed. He aimed his piss at my mouth till I had a mouthful, I could either swallow or try and spit it out which was difficult with a ring gag fitted, and then he sprayed his stream all over my body till he was empty, he then flicked the last few drops off of his cock at me. Dad just stood there and watched.

"Better keep it in the family I suppose" and Dad dropped his shorts and underwear and aimed his cock right at my face and pissed all over me.

My Dad was pissing on his son.

When they'd both finished as they walked out Dad turned back to me and said, "don't be late for work on Monday will you son"

At least the men that pissed on me could aim properly; the women just sprayed their piss everywhere. There was quite a queue, as I seemed to be a novelty among the other guests at the Club. I had to admit that I enjoyed it when a women stood in front of me, pulled her fanny lips open to expose her piss hole and pissed all over me, they always squealed or giggled. Of course I would start to get hard so at least my cock was working again but being in chastity and my cock trapped in the cage it bloody well hurt. Didn't enjoy the men pissing over me, they seemed to know why I was there and all seemed to want to humiliate me, some of the men would put the end of their cocks right through the ring gag into my mouth and let go their piss, I had no option but to swallow.