Simon Says - My Story Pt. 06

Story Info
Selling my cock, but I'm in charge.
5.8k words
4.7
6.1k
5
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a "spin off" story from "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER -- or so they say" - of which I am the original author - which is about a family that discovers sex with each other or others outside the family. Simon is one of the characters featured from outside of the family. This story explores his sex life.

Please note that I am the original author of "A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" and the original author of "SIMON SAYS - MY STORY"

ENJOY

I'M IN CHARGE.

I was still working with Noel and his son helping them out with the gardening business, and of course, helping them out by providing my cock to the frustrated housewives that needed their holes filled whilst their husbands were at working earning the money to pay for me.

As winter came the gardening work decreased but the women customers still needed their holes used, occasionally the husbands would be there as well to fuck their wives in one hole while I was in the other hole or they just liked to watch while Noel and I used their wives.

I always wondered what the neighbours must have thought about the gardeners van turning up in the middle of winter for a couple of hours, mind you most of the neighbours used our extra services anyway, the areas we worked in had money, big houses and lots of hungry holes to fill.

I was still staying at Noels house at least a couple of nights a week, especially if it had been a hard day, I mean sex wise, or it was going to be an early start the next day. I enjoyed the male banter that I got when I was with Noel and his son and it was even better when I got to fuck Ronan, Noels son, and then when Ronan and I got spanked by Noel if he caught us, which he always seemed to do.

I was still living at home with my Mum and sister if I wasn't at Noels. Mum and sister also worked in the sex business so it must have seemed odd to an outsider if they could listen to our conversations over the dinner table.

Of course I always had plenty of work at The Club, I loved the work there as I never knew quite what would be on the menu, the kinkier the better for me as I realised that's what I needed and that's what I wanted.

Sex work with Noel was completely different to sex work at The Club. Noel admitted that when it came to sex he was very vanilla or as he said "a meat and two veg" type of man. Vag, anal, oral and that was about it, occasionally he might get involves in a bit of piss play and he'd give my cock a wank if I needed a hand to get it up but he'd never touch a male client, normally the husband, if he was there while his wife was getting fucked.

I was happy to do whatever was required. Fuck the wife, wank off the husband and play along with the scenario, I'm sure that the husband had seen it on a porn DVD, where he catch me fucking his wife and then spank me or fuck me. Noel would make a discreet exit at that point in the fun and games though. It didn't bother me, I got paid extra and Noel certainly charged extra for the service.

We arrived at a big house in the company van about midday. I'd never been to the house before, not even for gardening work.

Noel gave me the rundown on the job. He did have some gardening work to do and for me it was sex work. The husband was something high up in the Navy and had been away for a few weeks and wasn't due back home for a couple of months and his wife was getting frustrated. One of her girlfriends had recommended our services and Noel had fucked her once already. The women, Lesley, wanted hard sex, spanking, abuse, verbal and that wasn't something that vanilla Noel was happy doing so it was my turn to service her.

"You can be as nasty as you want with her, you can leave marks on her arse, fanny and tits, her husband wont be around for a while so any marks will fade by the time he gets back. She doesn't know that you're here to fuck her, she things that you're a gardener, she can be bloody superior and condescending when she wants to be, a Navy wife who's used to getting what she wants. You up for it?" Noel asked.

Of course I was up for it, stupid question.

Noel told me the safe word that had been agreed between her and him, if she said that then whatever was going on at the time would stop immediately.

We both walked around the back of the house and into the garden. Noel started to get to work and I just stood there. I could see that she was standing at the doors from the kitchen looking at me as I was looking at her. Lesley must have been about 40 years old, shorter than me, fit as she obviously worked out, I'd seen the home gym, and she was dressed in a tight fitting tracksuit so it showed off her big tits and a great fuckable arse. Noel looked at me and nodded.

Lesley had disappeared so I walked into the kitchen and found a toilet. I left the door open and dropped my work shorts and my jockstrap and stood there having a piss.

"What are you doing in the house?" I heard Lesley demand.

I didn't turn around but said, "what does it look like, I'm having a piss."

"You don't come into the house, there's an outside toilet for staff to use" she replied.

Oh she was superior, "staff," she needed that attitude fucked out of her.

I shook the drops of piss off of my cock and turned around to face her "but then you wouldn't see my cock would you" I said. I had my cock in my hand and was slowly wanking it. She had a good view.

She couldn't take her eyes off of it, it was fully hard and my balls were huge, I'd had them pumped up at The Club a few days before.

"Your disgusting put your shorts on and get out. I'm going to see your boss and tell him what you've been doing, you'll never work for him again after I've finished" she almost shouted.

"Oh I don't think that you'll say anything will you, if you do you wont get this cock up your arse will you" I laughed as I stepped out of my shorts and jock and walked across to her.

She raised her hand and I grabbed hold of it and forced it behind her back along with her other hand. I frog marched her over to the big kitchen table and bent her over it. She was putting up a fight. I held her wrists behind her back with my hand and put my other hand on her arse.

"Don't you dare" she said, she knew what was coming.

"Don't I dare or what?" I asked her.

I bought my hand down hard on one of her arse cheeks, she screamed.

"Oh shut up, nobody can hear you. I'm just warming your arse up" I told her and bought my hand down hard on her other arse cheek, another scream.

After six spanks on each cheek her screams got quieter and were more squeals or moans.

I was still holding her and said, "I'm going to let go of you and you're going to pull your tracksuit bottoms down so I can see my handiwork."

"I'm bloody well not, I'm going to call for your boss and he'll stop you," she said as if putting up a fight.

"He's not going to help you so dream on" I told her.

I let go of her and before she knew it I pulled her tracksuit bottoms down to her ankles and then grabbed hold of her again. I looked at her arse; her arsecheeks were bright red and looked hot. She was wearing very small lacy knickers the arse of which was stuck into her arse crack.

"Do you always wear little knickers like these while your husband is away?" I asked her; "anybody would think that you're after cock, showing off like a slut."

I pushed one of my hands between her legs, her fanny was wet.

"Don't you dare touch me like that, don't you touch my......" she stopped before she could say what I was touching.

"Don't touch your what?" I asked, "your vagina, your fanny, your cunt, your fuckhole, your twat, your slit, your pussy, whatever you want to call it I'm going to touch it so get used to it.

She struggled as if to get away from me so I gave her another half a dozen hard slaps across her arse cheeks. My hand was stinging so her arse must be really hurting, it was now bright red and I could see my handprints on her cheeks. At least she'd stopped struggling and was moaning to her self.

I pulled her around and pushed her to her knees, she looked up at me with a sneer on her face. I pulled her top off to show off her decent sized firm tits. She looked down, right at my hard cock, I pilled the skin back and a bead of precum was dripping out of my pissslit. She started to smile.

"You know where this is going to go to start with don't you. You're going to clean it up, lick up the precum and piss drops. Bet you can smell it, raw cock" I waved my cock at her.

"Its bloody well not" she sneered back at me.

I grabbed hold of her nipples and squeezed them hard, she squealed and her mouth opened wide, I let go of her nipples and squeezed her nose shut and pushed the head of my cock into her open mouth. If she wanted to carry on breathing she had to keep her mouth open.

"Don't you even think about biting my cock, if you do you won't be able to sit down for a week" I warned her.

I had to trust her that she wouldn't.

"Come on, get to work, suck my cock, that's what you're here for," she did as she was told and started to tongue my cockhead, I stopped pinching her nose so she could breath and do as she was told.

All she was doing was licking, as I pushed my cock into her mouth she started to gag.

"Come on, you can do better than that, if you can't suck my cock properly you wont get it in your cunt will you?" I warned her.

She tried a bit harder, started to take the head down her throat, she was using the tongue to find my sensitive spot where my foreskin joins the cock shaft. She was even using her teeth to gently rub against my cock glan.

I looked down and could see that she was rubbing her fanny through he, by now, wet.

I pulled my spit covered cock out of her mouth and shouted at her, "I told you to leave your cunt alone didn't I, what part of leave it alone didn't you understand?"

She just looked at me. Her tits were exposed and I slapped first her left tit and then her right tit hard with the palm of my hand and then grabbed hold of each of her nipples again. She tried to pull away, squealing as I pinched her nipples harder.

I let go of her nipples and clicked my fingers at her and pointed at my cock.

I grabbed the back of her head and plunged my cock back into her mouth. Her eyes opened wide as I skull fucked her at full force. Her tongue was running around my hard cock shaft and I grunted. My arse muscles tensed up, my balls started to rise up, the thick vein down the back of my cockshaft stared to throb and I pumped my spunk down her throat, hard.

Pulse after pulse fired down her throat, she was trying to swallow but she couldn't keep up, I didn't realise how full my balls were and how turned on I was, treating her like a whore.

"Don't spill any of my load" I managed to sputter out.

Thick globs of cum bubbled at the corners of her lips, and her throat pulsed as she tried to swallow my first load.

She had more to come, wouldn't take me long to refill my nuts, and I carried on throat fucking her, long full deep strokes. He was still gagging but I didn't care. I felt that familiar feeling of another load building, the joys of youth I suppose. I held her head firmly and still and fired off another load into her, smaller this time, but she wasn't expecting it so soon. Three pulses of prime spunk into her mouth, she opened her mouth to stop herself gagging on my salty load and let my cum run out of her mouth, dripping onto her tits and down onto the floor.

"What did I tell you? Don't spill any of my cum" I shouted at her. "Look what you've done, wasted my load."

I slapped her tits hard, they made a satisfying noise as I hit them, she yelped. I pulled her up so she was standing opposite me, pushed my hand into her, by now soaking wet panties, found her erect firm clit and squeezed it hard, another yelp, well almost a scream, from her.

"Do as your told, we haven't even started yet," I shouted at her.

She looked at me, her eyes were wide, no tears, she wasn't frightened. The look she gave me was pure lust, she wanted much more.

I lifted her onto the table and pushed her back, pulled off her knickers and spread her legs wide to show off her wet gash. For an older women it looked tight and her fanny lips didn't hang like they'd been used, perhaps her husband didn't fuck her that much.

I wasn't subtle, she was wet so I pushed two fingers straight in to her hole, she gasped but took it easily, and I started to frig her off.

My cock needed a rest and my balls needed to refill but Lesley needed cock.

I shouted out for Noel, he came running thinking that something had happened. I gave him a look to say it was all OK. He looked at Lesley spread eagled on the table, me still fingering her fanny, she was flushed.

"Fuck her mate" I told Noel.

"What" he asked, this wasn't part of the plan.

"Get your cock out and shove it up her cunt, do as your told" I said forcibly.

There was a moan form Lesley as if to say just do it.

I walked over to Noel, undid his work shorts and they fell to the floor. His cock was soft so I grabbed hold of it and wanked it to a full erection. Noel smiled at me. I pulled him, by holding his cock, over to stand in front of Lesley.

"Fuck her" I told Noel, he nodded.

I pulled Lesley's outer fanny lips open and then found her fuckhole and pushed two fingers in and opened that up, Noel had a clear view and a clear target so he went for it.

As he entered her hole I pulled my fingers out and Lesley let out a big groan. Noel started fucking her hard, watching them at it made me hard so it looked like I was ready for the next round.

Noel was pistoning in and out of Lesley's wet open fanny, Lesley was moaning as I was rubbing her clit hard, if she thought that she was going to be allowed to orgasm then she had another think coming. Noel looked at me and mouthed the wording "cumming," well he had another think coming as well.

"Pull out mate and put your cock back in your shorts" I told him. He knew it was all part of the scenario so did. His cock was throbbing; he was close to spunking, and covered in Lesley's juices as he pulled out. Her hole stayed open and just to show who was in charge he rubbed his cockhead over her clit, another groan from her.

He pulled his shorts up and walked away.

I pulled Lesley off of the table, grabbed her wrists, pulled them behind her back and told her "upstairs, you need my cock in your holes now." She groaned.

We went into the master bedroom and I pushed her onto the bed. She lay there and looked at me, her legs were wide open as if to say, "fuck me."

"On your knees, present your arse to me" I demanded.

She just lay there, looked at me and said "no."

Wrong answer.

I grabbed hold of her and flipped her over and pulled her up by her hips so her arse was in the air. I raised my hand and bought it down onto her arsecheeks that were still bright red, three belts on each cheek. When I let go she collapsed on the bed swearing at me loudly.

"Now that's not very ladylike is it?" I asked her.

I pulled her up again, spread her bright red arsecheeks and spat on her little arse pucker. With one hand I went between her legs and latched onto her clit and the other hand found her arsehole and I pushed a finger in.

She yelped and said "not my arsehole, no nothing in there."

"You don't have a choice, your arsehole is there for fucking."

I knew that limits etc. had already been agreed between her and Noel so I knew that her arsehole was available for use.

I pulled her face out of the pillow, my cock was hard so I pushed her mouth down on it, and she took it without complaining, right down to my balls. I asked her "is your arsehole clean and ready for cock?"

Of course she couldn't answer as her mouth was full so I pulled her off of my tool and she shook her head. "You dirty little cockslut" and I belted her arse again. She collapsed on the bed and rolled over, legs wide open, her fanny was open and wet.

"Well for your sake you better hope that my arsehole is clean" I said and jumped up on the bed and sat on her face spreading my arsecheeks open so that my pucker was over her mouth and said, "eat my arsehole out."

I felt her trying to shake her head as if to say no so slapped her hard right between her open legs across her fanny, I caught her clit with my hand, it must have stung. "Eat my arse or you'll get another slap but much harder." Her tongue got to work, swirling around my pucker and the tip of her tongue as deep as she could get it into my arsehole. I did the decent thing and pinched her clit, not too hard but enough to make her flinch.

I jumped off and pulled her into the bathroom telling her "its washout time." She tried to hold back.

In the big walk in shower there was a hose with a douche nozzle hanging there and on the shelf was a collection of large dildos, fanny plugs, butt plugs and a lube dispenser.

"What are these? You dirty little slut playing with your holes when you can't get any cock, shoving these up your cunt and arsehole" I said.

She wouldn't look at me. I turned the water on to the douche nozzle and said "bend over and spread your arsecheeks, this is going in to your pucker."

She didn't try to resist but bent over, spread her legs and held her arsecheeks open. I squirted a big blob of lube in my fingers and penetrated her arsehole rubbing my fingers around to lube up her hole, she grunted.

I pushed the nozzle into her arsehole and let the water flow. She waggled her arse as the water flowed in and filled her up.

"No more, I'm full, turn it off" she moaned.

"I'll decide when your full, just take it" I answered back.

The water carried on flowing and I could see her stomach bulge.

"Turn it off, it hurts" she shouted

"What's the magic word, what do you say, remember your manners" I laughed.

"Please, please turn it off" she muttered.

I turned the water off and eased the plug out of her arse saying "keep it in, don't let the water go until I tell you."

"I need to empty," she moaned.

I stood in front of her, reached down and pinched her clit, she yelped and her pucker opened up and she squirted the water out of her arsehole. It was clean so I guess that this was all part of the game, she loved enemas.

"I told you to hold it in" I shouted at her.

"I'm sorry, I tried," she answered.

"Well your going to get a refill then, more this time, lets stretch you" I said.

She just looked at me, it was the look of lust in her eyes, she wanted it.

I pushed the nozzle back into her arse and turned the water on, I had my hand between her legs just massaging her clit, I could hear her gently moaning.

"You like this don't you" I said, her stomach was bloated with the water but I carried on letting it flow, she was panting, I didn't want her to cum so I took my hand away from her clit. "You're full aren't you?"

She nodded.

I pulled the douche nozzle out and stood there looking at her, she wanted to expel the water but she knew better than to do that. I wondered how long she could keep it in; I looked between her legs and could see a steady trickle of water running out of her leaking pucker. I rubbed her swollen stomach and she moaned loudly. I couldn't resist it and before she could move I slapped her already red tits hard, I knew what would happen, she yelped and pushed the douche water out of her arse, she fired it across the big wetroom in one long burst until she was empty.

I grabbed hold of a large tapered butt plug and before her arsehole had time to close up I pushed it in, she didn't resist, in fact she pushed back on it. The tapered plug opened her hole up before it closed down onto the neck of the plug and the base of the plug stopped it going any further into her hole. She wouldn't be able to push it out; she'd need me to pull it out of her.

She wiggled her arse and I could see her arse muscles clamping down and then releasing on the plug, she was breathing deeply. I held her by her hips; she was still bent over bracing herself against the basin. I was hard; I kicked her legs apart a bit more, positioned my cock against her fanny and entered her fuckhole from behind in one push. I'm sure that I heard her say "thank you."

12